Zenit v Rangers match thread

maroonlegions

Stupid is lots of fun!!

Yeah, stupid is fun. So there!! Stupid, stupid, stupid. (runs round room slapping my own head and face)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monkfish1979
We get Barry the Crab in tears.

Made my season this year, tbh.

The Old Tolbooth
Yeah, stupid is fun. So there!! Stupid, stupid, stupid. (runs round room slapping my own head and face)

I want an invite to your next party, you sound like fun :D

(as long as you pay the air fares of course ;))

JamboGraham

I missed all the shots of the Russian ladies "assets"....

Shakin' with Rage!!!!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Butcher having a go at the organisation who pay his wages! :confused:

What is Butcher blethering aboot?

Rangers have nobody to blame but themselves. They could have had a year off before the final and still gone 8-1-1 and play for penalties. They were utterly mince and showed no desire to win the game whatsoever until they were 1-0 down.

Erse.

The Real Maroonblood

JC more or less telling him he is talking crap.

The Old Tolbooth

It's hilarious!

Butcher states that it isn't fair (aww diddums) that der hun didn't get the build up to the uefa cup final they deserved blah blah blah

JC retorts that not one of their players looked like they were tired tonight and tried to put over a valid point until Butcher spits the dummy out and completely goes OTT stating that it's not about fitness, it's about sharpness!!! WTF?!?!

Pick yer dummy up Butcher, der hun were beaten by the better side on the night and got exactly what they deserved!!!

What is Butcher blethering aboot?

Rangers have nobody to blame but themselves. They could have had a year off before the final and still gone 8-1-1 and play for penalties. They were utterly mince and showed no desire to win the game whatsoever until they were 1-0 down.

Erse.

In a nutshell.

It was their lack of quality and ambition that lost them this game, nothing else.

Francis Albert

Just how poor was the Rangers support? A freekick on the edge of the box midway through the first half and they are shielding their eyes, unable to watch. What's that about? Hardly a song heard, a desultory Derry's Walls or three and one We Are the People excepted. A handful of flags, almost all Union Jacks. And contrast the end with, say, our reaction to a 3-0 domestic cup final defeat AFTER losing the league in the most horrendous circumstances. Don't they have any idea how much of an achievement and how much luck was involved in getting there?

Despite everything, I am so glad to be a Hearts fan.

Well done JC for not going along with Butcher's nonsense.

Also heard Ewan Cameron calling the ref "a joke, he's been a joke all night" - incredible...

I hardly noticed the ref......apart from when he didn't give a pen to Zenit for handball in the first half.

But he was consistant by ignoring poorer claims by the Rankers in the second half.

He laughed at points when folk complained and told them to get on with it basically.

The only "joke" was he wasn't a Rankers supporter!

Euan Cameron what a complete tosspot!

Well done JC for not going along with Butcher's nonsense.

Also heard Ewan Cameron calling the ref "a joke, he's been a joke all night" - incredible...

Only a Rangers fan could possibly argue the ref was poor

Seriously

The Old Tolbooth
I hardly noticed the ref......apart from when he didn't give a pen to Zenit for handball in the first half.

But he was consistant by ignoring poorer claims by the Rankers in the second half.

He laughed at points when folk complained and told them to get on with it basically.

The only "joke" was he wasn't a Rankers supporter!

Euan Cameron what a complete tosspot!

Oh dear, what did Ewhun do this time?

I hate the way he disguises himself as a Hearts fan!!

I totally agree about the ref by the way, he had a fantastic game apart from the one wrong call about the penalty in the first half, everything else he got spot on.

Only a Game
Just how poor was the Rangers support? A freekick on the edge of the box midway through the first half and they are shielding their eyes, unable to watch. What's that about? Hardly a song heard, a desultory Derry's Walls or three and one We Are the People excepted. A handful of flags, almost all Union Jacks. And contrast the end with, say, our reaction to a 3-0 domestic cup final defeat AFTER losing the league in the most horrendous circumstances. Don't they have any idea how much of an achievement and how much luck was involved in getting there?

Despite everything, I am so glad to be a Hearts fan.

I was just thinking that during the game.

If that had been us every man jack of us would have rocked that place to its foundations for 2 solid hours.

jambojim52

Spongebobbarrypassback tried talking to the ref all game, and the ref just ignored him.Well barry now you know how we feel, when the refs up here do listen to you and give you everything. Stop winging and take defeat like a man. Dry yer eyes ya clown.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Surely we should all rally round at this difficult time for our Rangers FC sympathising jambos. It cant be easy for them...co efficient and all that

all this glee at a good upstanding british team losing....its just not cricket

JamboGraham

Smith was asked in the post match interviews if he felt the SPL decision not to move Saturdays match had any impact on tonights result.

His answer.....

"No, I don't think it had any impact on tonights match"

So what was all that fuss about?????

Surely we should all rally round at this difficult time for our Rangers FC sympathising jambos. It cant be easy for them...co efficient and all that

all this glee at a good upstanding british team losing....its just not cricket

I love how they were all blowing their trumpets before kick off. where are they now?

Smith was asked in the post match interviews if he felt the SPL decision not to move Saturdays match had any impact on tonights result.

His answer.....

"No, I don't think it had any impact on tonights match"

So what was all that fuss about?????

What was that you were saying Butcher? Playing on Saturday had an effect on the Gers tonight? Perhaps you know better than Uncle Walter...

The Old Tolbooth
What was that you were saying Butcher? Playing on Saturday had an effect on the Gers tonight? Perhaps you know better than Uncle Walter...

Exactly, because 4 full days is not enough time to recover in between football matches!!!

Bloody pussys!!

jambo walesy

To be fair to Walter he just got on with it when the decision came out, it was more Murray that went mad was it not? I may be wrong.

I actually quite like Smith was pretty gracious in defeat tonight.

What a shame for one half of the filth.

Walter Smith GIRFUY you traitorous piece of crap.

FTR!!!!

thehibsareintheirbeds

did you see the non stripped players in the crowd tonight....webster, gow, buffel, cousin, burke, naismith, mcgregor, smith, beasley....i know some are injured/suspended but they still had a pretty good squad for the match (including a strong bench) and they still have the audacity to want the season extended.

here's an idea...give some of your fringe players you've nicked from other clubs a game and get on with it you moaning weeg ****

FTR

Moe Szyslak

Graham Roberts was it as well on Sky: "The SPL and SFA have to take a look at themselves and the way they run their tournaments. Rangers should have been given Saturday off."

Englishmen like Roberts and Butcher would explode at the thought of moving last weekend's EPL games or the FA Cup Final (neither of which would have happened of course) but see no problem with our "Mickey Mouse" competitions being fecked around.

But even worse, Craig Brown was on TalkSport after the game tonight insisting that more should have been done including moving the Scottish Cup Final. That's the same Craig Brown who took the SFA shilling for many years but who now thinks its flagship game can just be moved around at short notice for the benefit of one team.

If any Rangers players did feel tired tonight, it was probably because the media and their own chairman had gone on about it so much that they probably started to believe it themselves.

I missed all the shots of the Russian ladies "assets"....

Shakin' with Rage!!!!!

Bouncey, bouncey:dribble::dribble:

John Findlay

Oh how SDM and WS must have wished one of their substitutes was a certain Mike McCurry.

John

Archived