D.Utd to sue McCurry

Das Root

Guest JamboRobbo
Again, complete avoidance of the points made as they dont suit your own agenda. Nice.

Dunno why I even bother.

Ditto.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds to me like you are just making up a justification to suggest Vlads case was unique in some way, when the only thing unique about it was the poor quality of the accusations made.

So you don't think he could've worded his complaints better?

Nope, apologies for not following you around reading all your posts.

Wow. That hurt so much.

Okay doke. Just for you, I'll do one.

Aye right I will. :rolleyes:

Quelle surprise. Another JR edit. Equally predictable.

However, I will bite.

Vlads case was not unique. I said it was the first platform for everyone to jump on and I stand by that.

I.e - I dont believe it was the place of other clubs to jump in to a very specific incident CL had debated previously about the Hearts Killie match. That didnt concern any other club.

Vlads rant was a very generalised one. It provided everyone the chance to chuck in their tuppence of support. And THAT is the difference - his rant was on behalf of everyone outside the OF, not just Hearts.

That is why i have said elsewhere that now is AGAIN the time for everyone to unite behind Utd and support them - they have highlighted an issue which concerns ALL the clubs, and it is once more a level platform, free for everyone to jump on. I think that Vlad's rant WAS the time for folk to act. They didnt. I'm now saying that after the Utd rant - now IS the time to act.

I couldnt care how Vlad worded his complaints to be honest - the principle behind it is whats important to me.

Ditto.

Think you might find i've addressed ALL your points actually.

And i've not had to rethink things and go back and edit my posts to do so either.

So no, its not "ditto" actually.

Guest JamboRobbo
Quelle surprise. Another JR edit. Equally predictable.

However, I will bite.

Vlads case was not unique. I said it was the first platform for everyone to jump on and I stand by that.

I.e - I dont believe it was the place of other clubs to jump in to a very specific incident CL had debated previously about the Hearts Killie match. That didnt concern any other club.

Vlads rant was a very generalised one. It provided everyone the chance to chuck in their tuppence of support. And THAT is the difference - his rant was on behalf of everyone outside the OF, not just Hearts.

We'll have to agree to differ on that.

That is why i have said elsewhere that now is AGAIN the time for everyone to unite behind Utd and support them - they have highlighted an issue which concerns ALL the clubs, and it is once more a level platform, free for everyone to jump on. I think that Vlad's rant WAS the time for folk to act. They didnt. I'm now saying that after the Utd rant - now IS the time to act.

I agree we should back Utd, as I've said all along.

I couldnt care how Vlad worded his complaints to be honest - the principle behind it is whats important to me.

Agree the principle behind it is what matters, but when a complaint is worded as poorly as Vlad's monkey rants, it's no surprise he got no backing IMO.

Cause that is all you ever do when I make the effort to attempt debate with you. Therefore I won't waste my time attempting to debate with you. I have nothing further to say to you. Goodbye.

Ohhh, i'll miss you as you toddle away and hide from opinions that differ to your own.

Guest JamboRobbo
Think you might find i've addressed ALL your points actually.

And i've not had to rethink things and go back and edit my posts to do so either.

So no, its not "ditto" actually.

and you say I'm the pretentious one. :rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo
Ohhh, i'll miss you as you toddle away and hide from opinions that differ to your own.

Well I certainly won't miss you twisting words and arguing over semantics as others debate the point at hand.

Go on D.Utd, use SkotskoSparta's thread of blatant decisions awarded to Rangers - let him defend those in open court - he'll only end up making himself and the GFA a complete corrupt laughing stock.

Well I certainly won't miss you twisting words and arguing over semantics as others debate the point at hand.

Can i refer you to your last sentence on post#196 and call you what you call Charlie Mann?;)

I debated with you plenty of times and you used to greet about me picking you up wrong (it does happen when things are in type), so now i ask you for some clarification to some things you write so you won't greet when i debate it................................yet you can't help yourself................moan moan moan for the sake of it.

Guest JamboRobbo
Can i refer you to your last sentence on post#196 and call you what you call Charlie Mann?;)

I debated with you plenty of times and you used to greet about me picking you up wrong (it does happen when things are in type), so now i ask you for some clarification to some things you write so you won't greet when i debate it................................yet you can't help yourself................moan moan moan for the sake of it.

:sleepy:

:sleepy:

You still here?

"I have nothing further to say to you." (taken from post #196 on this thread) i must check out the meaning of this as it must differ to what i thought it meant.:wacko:

Nice to see you are closing your eyes to others opinions. ;)

Back on topic,

I would also say that Ferguson/McLean complained about decisions involving them, and Levein stood his ground over freedom of speech, VR on the otherhand basically said imo that Scottish Football was corrupt to the benefit of the old-firm. (i am not saying VR/RR used the exact words i used, just that that is imo what they were trying to say).

Archived