D.Utd to sue McCurry

Das Root

coppercrutch

Very interesting to note the reaction to this. Most people totally in agreement with it, whether it works or not.

"It can only be good to get this out in the public domain whether they win or not."

"It will get people talking about it".

etc...

Funny when Vlad did the same he didn't get the same level of support. Yes he may have been going about it in a different way but at the end of the day, same **** different dog.

He publicly accused the SFA and OF of being biased and corrupt. What Levein is doing is not far off.

We all know Vlad can be a tool but when he does something right it is clear some fans will still not back him. That is pretty sad and small minded IMO.

Vlad is right. ET is right. Levein is right. The OF & SFA are ****.

If all of Scottish football get behind this they could be destroyed. They are nothing without this league whether they like it or not, and they know it.

Lets **** them over. ;)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JamboRobbo

Funny when Vlad did the same he didn't get the same level of support.

Not really to honest. As was said above, act like a nutter, get treated like a nutter.

Vlad got the reaction his constant ranting and raving deserved.

Levein got the reaction that a respected and well spoken and articulate person deserves.

Very interesting to note the reaction to this. Most people totally in agreement with it, whether it works or not.

"It can only be good to get this out in the public domain whether they win or not."

"It will get people talking about it".

etc...

Funny when Vlad did the same he didn't get the same level of support. Yes he may have been going about it in a different way but at the end of the day, same **** different dog.

He publicly accused the SFA and OF of being biased and corrupt. What Levein is doing is not far off.

We all know Vlad can be a tool but when he does something right it is clear some fans will still not back him. That is pretty sad and small minded IMO.

Vlad is right. ET is right. Levein is right. The OF & SFA are ****.

If all of Scottish football get behind this they could be destroyed. They are nothing without this league whether they like it or not, and they know it.

Lets **** them over. ;)

I completely backed Vlad on his stance

I am only surprised that he gave up

Not really to honest. As was said above, act like a nutter, get treated like a nutter.

Levein got the reaction that a respected and well spoken and articulate person deserves.

So when the first time Vlad called the SFA/officials into questioning ..........how could that be classed as constant ranting and raving? He has had imo the same poor response from Scottish football in general and from some of his own supporters from the first time he said it and every time since.

Is this the first time Levein has questioned officials??? Have you listened to Levein...........i would call it a rant(something imo he was entitled to do, just as VR is).

I would not say the officials are 'corrupt' as such but i think they know that they will have the support of our (imo) corrupt media who will not speak out too loudly if it affects the old-firm. (to be clear JR, this paragraph is an opinion in general and not in reply to anything you may have or not have said)

I completely backed Vlad on his stance

I am only surprised that he gave up

I think he 'gave up' (i would say put it on the back burner) due to the lack of support from the people he thought he was sticking up for.

As has also been said above - this ISNT the first time CL has had a bit of a rant or been involved in this kinda "controversy" - so in that essence, he's no more or less credible thatn Vlad.

But aye, very lpeased to see Utd taking this as far as they can, whether they win or lose.

The precident somethingl ike this sets is significant, and for that reason, the entire SPL should be backing Utd all the way.

Guest JamboRobbo
As has also been said above - this ISNT the first time CL has had a bit of a rant or been involved in this kinda "controversy" - so in that essence, he's no more or less credible thatn Vlad.

But aye, very lpeased to see Utd taking this as far as they can, whether they win or lose.

The precident somethingl ike this sets is significant, and for that reason, the entire SPL should be backing Utd all the way.

The lack of mentions of monkeys and safari parks may have helped levein just a wee bit. Along with the fact that he doesn't blame refs for every defeat and every dropped point.

Civil Jambo

There is a few reason why vlad isnt taken serious with claims against the SFA and refs and i have to say it as i see it but a level of racism by refs and the sfa is to blame for example anytime one of our lithuainian players are fouled then the refs look away and wave them to get , but dont get me wrong they are not always innocent but it sad that diving is part of the game and due the miko dive againts our nation then all hearts players are now tarred with the same brush and we are the 'hated' club so yes racism because the refs are biased against them because they are lithuanian. also Vlad Moans too much and does not present himself in such a manner that can be taken seriously. What needs to be done is video evidence of all incidents present as proof all in one go to show the seriousness of this matter

The lack of mentions of monkeys and safari parks may have helped levein just a wee bit. Along with the fact that he doesn't blame refs for every defeat and every dropped point.

Has Vlad blamed the ref for our 2-0 loss to Killie?

Dr. Bapswent
Nice **** stirring. :rolleyes:

Oh come on, its a monday afternoon light hearted fun poking.

I think he 'gave up' (i would say put it on the back burner) due to the lack of support from the people he thought he was sticking up for.

I dont know

He's pretty single minded

Possibly the money hit he was taking was the main driver

Guest JamboRobbo
Has Vlad blamed the ref for our 2-0 loss to Killie?

I don't know, has he?

Has Vlad published his up to date league table after saturday, showing how far clear at the top we'd be if we weren't being cheated every week? Or did he give up on that when it got a bit embarrasing for him?

I've not heard a peep since Rodney blamed the SFA and the media for our league position at the AGM.

I agree totally with Dundee Utd, Levein and Thomsin but why when Romanov made similair allegations did they, along with every other SPL club and fans (inculding ours) hide and deny it was an issue, branding Romaonv as mad and deluded, yet every time there is a gme against the Old Firm they come out and complain?

They hid and laughed at us so deserve everything they get and if they ever ask Romaonv or Hearts to back them, I hope we tell them where to go.

Seymour M Hersh
Close

Charles and Eddie

Look into my eyes

Can't you see they're open wide

Would I lie to you baby

Would I lie to you (oh yeah)

Don't you know it's true

Girl there's no one else but you

Would I lie to you baby yeah

They did just that didn't they?

I don't know, has he?

Your the one claiming he's blamed ref's for every dropped point and every loss, so erm..... shouldnt it be you telling me......?

Also tell me if he blamed the Ref for our loss to Falkirk last week? etc etc etc

In fact, i tell you what, i'll make it easier for you JR - how about you tell me which specific games Vlad HAS blamed the ref for........ go on........

Blamed Refs for every dropped point and every defeat. I'm no Vlad fan, but seriously, dont make me laugh.

Guest JamboRobbo
Your the one claiming he's blamed ref's for every dropped point and every loss, so erm..... shouldnt it be you telling me......?

Also tell me if he blamed the Ref for our loss to Falkirk last week? etc etc etc

In fact, i tell you what, i'll make it easier for you JR - how about you tell me which specific games Vlad HAS blamed the ref for........ go on........

Blamed Refs for every dropped point and every defeat. I'm no Vlad fan, but seriously, dont make me laugh.

According to Rodney, it's cost us 15 points this season alone.

Vlad was even publishing his own league table taking into account the points we'd been cheated out of, till it got too embarrasing for him cause we were so far behind.

I think his rants have been prevented of late, due to his vow of silence that the board of HMFC persuaded him to take in order that he stop embarassing the club with the rubbish he comes out with.

I agree totally with Dundee Utd, Levein and Thomsin but wht when Romanov made similair allegations did they, along with every other SPL club and fans (inculding ours) hide and deny it was an issue, branding Romaonv as mad and deluded, yet every time there is a gme against the Old Firm they come out and complain?

They hid and laughed at us so deserve everything they get and if they ever ask Romaonv or Hearts to back them, I hope we tell them where to go.

Foolish view point.

Yes, it was wrong for other clubs to mock us and not give us their support.

For us to now do the same to them out of nothing other than spite would be shooting ourselves in the foot.

Dont get me wrong I am for anything that highlights the cheating in favour of the OF.

I think Dundee United doing it on their own is a no no. Now if 9 other clubs in the SPL went into court with Dundee United it would make a statement. They probably wouldnt win as I think a court of law would regard the evidence as purely circumstantial but, 10 together is stronger than 1 on their own.

John

Vlad tried to get things changed by coming out and publicly stating what we'd all known for years.

All the other clubs had the chance to stand up then but the silence was deafening as they all just hid behind the OF and did nothing.

So therefore hell mend them, I've no sympathy for Utd or any of the other spineless nobody's that run the clubs in this country.

What is the long term answer though

Are the refs actually 'bent' ...........or just unwilling to incur the wrath of the baying masses at Darkheid and Ibrox

Perhaps it runs deeper than that though and failure to 'comply' will perhaps see you shunned by the brotherhood for the rest of your days ?

There is also a concern that refs are targeted in their public life ?

If either of those influences can be proved / admitted then at least we would have a foothold on the path to enlightenment :rolleyes:

To be honest, whilst it may not appear clever in the current climate, I would hope that McCurry could be afforded the luxury of being a football fan and actually enjoying a good goal .............without a McCarthyite witch-hunt ensuing

Again, what is the long term answer though ?

Simple, bring in unbiased officials from abroad folk cry !

That would be a clear admission that ours are bent / crap so it wont happen.

It would also cost a small fortune too and who has 24 grade 1 officials going spare on a Saturday anyway ( assuming all four are required ) !!

The GFA's stance would probably be along the more subtle lines that you have then 'stymied' all young refs on the lower rungs of the ladder ;)

According to Rodney, it's cost us 15 points this season alone.

Vlad was even publishing his own league table till it got to embarrasing for him cause we were so far behind.

I think his rants have been prevented of late, due to his vow of silence that the board of HMFC persuaded him to take in order that he stop embarassing the club with the rubbish he comes out with.

a) - Vlad is not Rodney and vice versa.

B) - We've dropped FAR more than 15 points this season, 63 in fact. Who's to blame for the other 48 that we dropped and the 2 cup exits then?

Guest JamboRobbo
a) - Vlad is not Rodney and vice versa.

B) - We've dropped FAR more than 15 points this season, 63 in fact. Who's to blame for the other 48 that we dropped and the 2 cup exits then?

In the minds of the Romanovs, anyone but them I presume.

Even when we drew at Parkhead under Burley, it was "If they'd just played Miko we would've won 4-1".

They did just that didn't they?

Much underated song IMO

I challenge anyone over 8 at the time that came out to read those lyrics and not have the melody ringing around their head

A sign of a classic IMO

In the minds of the Romanovs, anyone but them I presume.

SO come on, make your mind up, either Vlad (or collectively "the romanov's" if you want to include Rodders rantings) thinks we've lost 15 points through being cheated.... that amounts to 5 games. I'd bet thats probably not actually far from the truth in all honesty.

OR..... as you initially stated........ they think the refs are to blame for every single dropped point (i.e 63) this season.

Whats it to be?

Guest JamboRobbo
SO come on, make your mind up, either Vlad (or collectively "the romanov's" if you want to include Rodders rantings) thinks we've lost 15 points through being cheated.... that amounts to 5 games. I'd bet thats probably not actually far from the truth in all honesty.

OR..... as you initially stated........ they think the refs are to blame for every single dropped point (i.e 63) this season.

Whats it to be?

I have little doubt Vlad blames the refs for it all. You only need to listen to the way he talks when does talk to realise that.

You're entitled to have a different opinion, as I'm entitled to have a different opinion than you.

I think that clears it up. And unless Levein has some actual evidence he should provide a full, public apology to McCurry.

If he does not he should get a life ban from Scottish football (perhaps suspended for 25 years).

Aye, very good.

I have little doubt Vlad blames the refs for it all. You only need to listen to the way he talks when does talk to realise that.

You're entitled to have a different opinion, as I'm entitled to have a different opinion than you.

Well how about you actually back it up as I asked and tell me the specific games that Vlad HAS blamed refs for rather than going off at a tangent and making this about "we lost cos we never played Miko" excuses.....

I couldnt care what your "opinion" is - the FACT is, Vlad has previous, CL has previous. Unless you can back up your "opinion" with hard fact - what your saying is about as credible as a rant about a monkey in a safari park.

As I've said, the chances of Levein finding evidence to support his claim are slim to none. McCurry's lawyers would make an absolute mess of Levein's claims in my view.

Has Levein been caught shaggin your sister...OR are you McCurry's love child??

Do you HONESTLY believe that Referees in this country don't cheat??

Take your head out your erse and watch these B******* every OF game!!

My next question would have been , Are you a Fan of the Bigot Brothers, BUT, you seem a bit to intellegent for that!! :P

Its easy for the ref to come out after the game and say "eh aye, it was aw a big mistake like", and get away with it as he has realised he was wrong.

IMO McCurry knew he was wrong AT THE TIME he gave the decisions.

Has Levein been caught shaggin your sister...OR are you McCurry's love child??

Do you HONESTLY believe that Referees in this country don't cheat??

Take your head out your erse and watch these B******* every OF game!!

My next question would have been , Are you a Fan of the Bigot Brothers, BUT, you seem a bit to intellegent for that!! :P

I think that it is important to have some evidence.

McCurry has completely demolished the supposed 'evidence' of Levein's rant.

If there are cheats in Scottish football refereeing I completely support the effort to get rid of them. But you need proper evidence.

John Findlay
Its easy for the ref to come out after the game and say "eh aye, it was aw a big mistake like", and get away with it as he has realised he was wrong.

IMO McCurry knew he was wrong AT THE TIME he gave the decisions.

Correct.

In the same way Brines knew at the time he was wrong to send off Fyssas and dis-allow Aberdeen's equaliser against Celtic. Common denominator, Celtic.

John

Guest JamboRobbo
Well how about you actually back it up as I asked and tell me the specific games that Vlad HAS blamed refs for rather than going off at a tangent and making this about "we lost cos we never played Miko" excuses.....

I couldnt care what your "opinion" is - the FACT is, Vlad has previous, CL has previous. Unless you can back up your "opinion" with hard fact - what your saying is about as credible as a rant about a monkey in a safari park.

Ok then, here is one of mad's rants blaming refs for us losing games for starters.

If you cannie see the difference between utter claptrap like that, and what Levein had to stay, then there is little point me trying to point it out.

Monkeys go home!

The following statement was issued tonight by Vladimir Romanov:

Dear Monkeys' date='

Today I will not be showing your portrait to you. It is pointless. You are one step away from becoming human beings.

Go and carefully have a look at yourself in the mirror. Don’t you see a human in it?

Stop fighting for the values which the ex-captain of Hearts was fighting for.

Education and truthful information - that should be your input to humankind.

Your leader Mowgli is not taking bananas any more, now he is taking money for lies and untruthful interpretation. However he is greedy and makes you collect rotten information from cesspits and poisons readers with it.

This is unworthy even of a monkey.

Today I will express my opinion in English about refereeing in order that your Mowgli will not make you tell lies.

[b']To discuss whether referees take money or not is the same as discussing a woman who gives herself with no love.

Isn’t it better to concentrate on the standard of their work instead of looking for reasons for their poor performance?
[/b]

A woman cheats herself and nature if she gives herself without love. If a referee officiates a game based on his personal love, he commits a cynical crime, especially when the public has trusted him.

I respect those referees who take money from two stupid teams and then honestly officiates a game. They do not harm football in any way. Though it is bad, still everybody is equal for them. Perhaps that is the reason why football in Italy will never die despite all the scandals that continuously shake it.

I think that is much better than being the champions for 40 years while building up the same system for further 40 years.

Now it has become obvious to me why you, the Monkeys, were trying to ruin Hearts not only in the Championship, but in European competitions as well.
I think it was not without your help that the ‘frozen’ referee from Russia was selected to officiate our match and that in the games against the Greek side we got three red cards.

It is not without your help that traitors were presented as heroes thus showing the road to children for betrayal.

You will always call teachers silly because unlike you they lead children along the correct path.

Protecting your values in that way just spoils not only football, but also a Scotsman’s proud name.

I beg you Mowgli, take the monkeys back to the Safari Park!

If there are cheats in Scottish football refereeing I completely support the effort to get rid of them. But you need proper evidence.

He's demolished it by saying it was a mistake?

Well thats a hell of a lot of huge mistakes in favour of ONE team AGAIN.

"I shot that guy, yeah, but I didnt mean it."

"Aw well thats fine then, here's your shotgun back."

Ok then, here is one of mad's rants blaming refs for us losing games for starters.

:rofl: It's really no wonder we are a laughing stock.

Correct.

In the same way Brines knew at the time he was wrong to send off Fyssas and dis-allow Aberdeen's equaliser against Celtic. Common denominator, Celtic.

John

All just a series of coincidental mistakes though....

I think that clears it up. And unless Levein has some actual evidence he should provide a full, public apology to McCurry.

If he does not he should get a life ban from Scottish football (perhaps suspended for 25 years).

Surely he's admitting he's utterly sh*te at refereeing, bringing into question the results of games he's been in charge of? Out of position, badly placed, wrongly anticipating events instead of going with the actual game. Tsk tsk.

He should be apologising to Levein.

So though the game is televised all it needs is for the ref to "whistleblow" and it's good-o again? Show me a game where McCurry gave more decisions against the OF and I'll agree he's not biased.

Just because he's talked some sh*te, doesn't make it true, and doesn't demolish anything said by Levein.

WeeToonJambo

This "explanation" by McCurry does not wash. He admits he saw the ball strike David Weir for the disallowed goal. He should have over-ruled his assistant who did not have as good a view. I'd like to hear an explanation from him about why he allowed Barry Ferguson to deliberately handle the ball before scoring against us in the CIS semi. His view was not obstructed then. McCurry is a cheat, pure and simple.

Chad Sexington

McCurry's explanations are hilarious and entirely predictable.

For the first one, basically it's "I didn't see it". It's surely you or your assistants job to see it Mike?

For the second one it seems to be "I was going to give the goal but my stupid assistant over ruled me". Fantastic. Well I'm glad that's that cleared up.

Hun boy Smith riding over the hill to rescue him is so predicable too.

Now watch the Glasgow media slowly start to demonize CL and United.

We've been here before haven't we?

Geoff Kilpatrick

So McCurry admits that he can't keep up with play and can't make a decision.

Why then, is he considered "fit for purpose" in terms of refereeing at the top level in Scotland?

He should be demoted immediately, as happens in England. However, the job's been done and it's time to sweep it under the carpet, as they did with Davis.

It is cheating, pure and simple.

And Coco, for your hatred of Craig Levein (for whatever reason you hold it)to cloud your opinion does you no favours. Did you accept the ridiculous explanation of the Davis/Dallas decision too?

We can all just hope Rangers are cheated in the OOFA Cup final.

At least their players have a chance of being booked for offenses.

I love his excuses - on the first incident he says he 'didn't see it' - so why did he NOT consult his assistant referee on that occasion? He was quick enough on the second occasion to ignore his own eyes on the say-so of the assistant referee.

Curious that.

I love his excuses - on the first incident he says he 'didn't see it' - so why did he NOT consult his assistant referee on that occasion? He was quick enough on the second occasion to ignore his own eyes on the say-so of the assistant referee.

Curious that.

Exactly.

It's all too easy to acknowledge errors which have favoured the O.F. in retrospect. By then the damage is done and the points remain in Glasgow.

The Fyssas sending-off was later rescinded, but the result remained as a win to Celtic.

In addition ,the cancelling of Takis's red-card indicated that Maloney had dived, but he was never considered for any kind of sanction.

Referees favour the Old Firm- end of story!

Dr. Bapswent

Curious that.

Maybe he genuinely didnt see it.

The point is, his action, or lack of it goes half the way to showing he was happy with the resultl, it suited him, so therefore it wasnt questioned.

Thats the issue.

Archived