FOH named preferred bidder

tartofmidlothian

Gene Parmesan

I'm already planning my campaign for election to the board.

:verysmug:

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would really help if there was an International payment option that was not PayPal, bad experience before with PP, is this something FOH are looking to set up?

I would also prefer something along those lines.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I know who it is :smug:

And no, it's not Mckie

:kirk: do tell...

I'm not exactly a fan of fan ownership but there's no excuse for not pledging now. Its the only show in town

Agreed Henry. Great news on the back of a derby win.

Dagger Is Back

If you can spare ?10 p/m, please pledge to the FOH if you haven't done so already.

33p per day.

It's now time for those who haven't pledged to do so immediately.

The fact that only 6k or whatever it is have pledged is absolutely diabolical.

Great news though. Lets get right behind this.

Fabulous news tempered only by the fact that a CVA must still be agreed. Ukio 'has the deeds' as it were so they are the major obstacle

One slight worry is UBIG. No admin there yet. Could they still piss on our parade ?

How can we best get members, who haven't already done so, to pledge to FoH?

Can the Moderators here contact every member of Kickback by email urging them to pledge?

Should Hearts FC contact every person on the data base again by email and urge them to pledge to the Preferred Bidder? Can we Kickback ask the club to do this?

Can a banner be hung at the next home game asking every fan in attendance if they have pledged?

Can players be asked to appear publicly urging people to sign up?

Can we get Rudi (people on here have contact with him) to publicly appear with FoH to urge pledges?

FoH now need to go into a media drive to get every last pledge.

FoH have approx 6000 pledges now, I cant see why it cant be double that. We have 11,000 season tickets sold (there will be no team to watch if FoH fail) plus another 1000 overseas.

Great news though. Another step in the right direction to salvation!

Cut The Crap

Some notable - yet somehow predictable - absentees from the contributors to this thread. :rolleyes:

Increasingly impressed by FOH's quietly professional approach to the process. With little hysteria or fanfare, they've done exactly what they said they'd do and have even managed to rein in the more...er..."excitable" of their advocates who used to post on here.

Well done all round. Bodes well for the future.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Fabulous news tempered only by the fact that a CVA must still be agreed. Ukio 'has the deeds' as it were so they are the major obstacle

One slight worry is UBIG. No admin there yet. Could they still piss on our parade ?

UBIG have always been a bigger concern than Ukio for me. The claims and counter-claims between UBIG and Ukio will be crucial here.

Anyone know how I'd go about upping my pledge?

I think you just set up another one with Go Cardless, I accidently did when I wasnt sure if mine had been converted or not at the time.

You have to cancel the original DD and set up a new one. Only takes a couple of minutes.

itsnomarooned
Shit just got real!

FOH now need to show us all they mean business!

Or alternatively we now need to show FOH that we all mean business.

Can the Moderators here contact every member of Kickback by email urging them to pledge?

Should Hearts FC contact every person on the data base again by email and urge them to pledge to the Preferred Bidder? Can we Kickback ask the club to do this?

Can a banner be hung at the next home game asking every fan in attendance if they have pledged?

Can we get Rudi (people on here have contact with him) to publicly appear with FoH to urge pledges?

FoH have approx 6000 pledges now, I cant see why it cant be double that. We have 11,000 season tickets sold (there will be no team to watch if FoH fail) plus another 1000 overseas.

Some good ideas.

With Rudi due in town this weekend it would be a great bit of publicity to have him do something to help reel in those who haven't pledged.

I would also prefer something along those lines.

Yes, there are Jambos of the older generation who would find it easier donating to a seperate account, with their bank, as some might find internet banking a tad difficult that is something that could be looked into, and i'm sure would generate more funds, if you get my drift. :2thumbsup:

Say What Again

Gary Locke asking the fans to back FoH is a start.

http://www.heartsfc....2241384_3349363

Speaking at this morning's pre-match press conference, Gary said: "It's great news, fantastic news. It now just means that hopefully, and I know it's a big ask again because I know that fans have been unbelievable and it's asking them to put their hands in their pockets once more, but if they can all come on board it'll certainly leave the club in a stronger position.

"We've still got a long way to go but now we know that the Foundation is the preferred bidder. They're Hearts people and they've got the club at heart. That's the news that myself and all the playing staff and the staff behind the scenes were looking forward to hearing.

"It's a big day for the football club and it's a day that now we can hopefully move forward."

Yes, there are Jambos of the older generation who would find it easier donating to a seperate account, with their bank, as some might find internet banking a tad difficult that is something that could be looked into, and i'm sure would generate more funds, if you get my drift. :2thumbsup:

FoH have paper forms for setting up a DD available in the club store for the technophobic among the Hearts support.

North Berwick Jambo

What about a wee "pledger" tag like the "donator" one in the members profile, then we could see who hasn't signed up & encourage them ;)

Great news. Already pledged but will be increasing it by another tenner off the back of this news.

Geoff Kilpatrick

What about a wee "pledger" tag like the "donator" one in the members profile, then we could see who hasn't signed up & encourage them ;)

I don't think that is possible due to the Data Protection Act.

ToadKiller Dog

Good news to wake up to .

If you can and are able to become. Member please do the more we are the stronger we are .

A way to go yet interns if a deal but will get there .

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It's in Massones interests to get some good press just now... we are not going to be the only club desperate for someone to purchase us in the next couple of years.

jambogee1974

We no we have a fan base in excess of 30000+ due to the support that went to the Gretna final so there's no excuse that we can't reach at least 15000+ pledgers. ?5 a month or ?100 a month it all counts.

Was in the same boat, just went back onto the FoH site and set up another one!

I haven't pledged yet but I will be doing so tonight. Not because I have run out of "excuses". :facepalm:

I've contributed a decent amount through season tickets, merchandise and fundraisers so the "holier than thou" type posts can get rammed. Cliche bingo.

Well done to everyone involved in FoH. Tremendous efforts. I reckon that there will be a marked surge in pledges now and I'm now even more optimistic that we'll come through this in one piece. Happy, happy days.

Fxxx the SPFL

I haven't pledged yet but I will be doing so tonight. Not because I have run out of "excuses". :facepalm:

I've contributed a decent amount through season tickets, merchandise and fundraisers so the "holier than thou" type posts can get rammed. Cliche bingo.

Well done to everyone involved in FoH. Tremendous efforts. I reckon that there will be a marked surge in pledges now and I'm now even more optimistic that we'll come through this in one piece. Happy, happy days.

No one on here needs to feel any issue for not pledging so far and as you have said you have contributed in many other ways now is the time for us all to stick together no recriminations we now need to save the club and stadium for future generations hopefully we will never be in this position again.

This is the best outcome of all the bidders and now the really hard work starts.

HHGH and FTH for good measure

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I am not having a pop at anyone here but it seems to me that we are as usual believing the press if it is good news re HMFC. How fickle we are

Just had a quick look on the HMFC "Official site" and nothing there yet so I am waiting for the "scarf above the head".

If true this is the best outcome of all the bidders and now the really hard work starts.

Quotes from BDO though... pretty much a in statement in itself right now.

I am not having a pop at anyone here but it seems to me that we are as usual believing the press if it is good news re HMFC. How fickle we are

Just had a quick look on the HMFC "Official site" and nothing there yet so I am waiting for the "scarf above the head".

If true this is the best outcome of all the bidders and now the really hard work starts.

It is on the official site. You need to click on the news tab to bring the information up.

Fxxx the SPFL

it is on the website Gary backs FoH

Geoff Kilpatrick

It is on the official site. You need to click on the news tab to bring the information up.

And linked accordingly a couple of pages back.

Archived