FOH named preferred bidder

tartofmidlothian

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130815/preferred-bidder-announced_2241384_3348932

The Joint Administrators of Heart of Midlothian FC plc have today named the bid submitted on behalf of Foundation of Hearts (FOH) as preferred bidder for the club.

Article continues

[modedit - please respect the copyright of media outlets]

Well done to everyone, this is a huge step in the right direction. It should be noted that there are many more steps to be made but this is definately one in the right direction.

It really is FoH or bust now then.

Anybody who has not pledged and can afford to do so, must get on board now.

manaliveits105

Good news hopefully the waverers will now pledge and existing pledgers up their amounts if at all possible - lets get up to 10000

This, this, this, this, this.

If you can do so, there is no excuse for not.

Time for any procrastination to end

Excellent news lets hope the ones who can afford it but have so far been sceptical of the FoH now make the pledge to make the bid even stronger!!

This

Francis Albert

Good news. As others have said, time for the unconvinced to reconsider pledging. Also for those who have pledged to get money to the club via the JKB fund or the Fighting Fund in the meantime to ensure BDO and FoH have the time required to maximise the chances of a CVA being agreed.

Tynie-Tempah

Pledging today, and i hope many many others who have been sitting on the fence do so too. Especially if its now, realistically, an "all or nothing" situation. Good luck chaps!

A definite step in the right direction although I don't think we'll get a significant increase in pledges, sadly I think we're about maxed out on that one.

Just need to hope that FOH can offer a realistic figure.

Diadora Van Basten

We are very lucky to have FOH to coordinate the fans efforts to save the club. They are doing a very good job.

There must be a realistic chance one of FoH getting control. Lets hope the offer and acceptance includes the ground as well.

HMFC-TILL-I-DIE

This is great news but i always knew that FOH would be named prefferred bidder now that they have we need as meany ppl to pledge as possible so come on ppl its FOH or nothing

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Great news and a good boost for the club ahead of a tough season. Hopefully the fans will stand united now and put their trepidation regarding the FOH aside for the greater good of Heart of Midlothian.

Totally agree.

We have a real chance to keep this club alive and propser.

Plus it will sicken the vermin

HEARTS FOREVER

Fantastic news

If you've not pledged yet, please have a re-think

It could make all the difference now.

dublin-Jambo

Would really help if there was an International payment option that was not PayPal, bad experience before with PP, is this something FOH are looking to set up?

loveofthegame

Fantastic news.

Anyone who had any doubts about FOH must out them aside now and pledge.

We can do this!!

Jambof3tornado

Fantastic news

If you've not pledged yet, please have a re-think

It could make all the difference now.

If you've not pledged yet......why not?

Really is no excuse now (if you can afford it).

Tynie-Tempah

Does anyone know what the number of pledges are just now and what the average is etc?

Actually looking forward to doing mine at lunch time haha.

HMFC-TILL-I-DIE

it would be nice to know now who is behind there bid now that they have preferred bidder status

Great news! Hopefully the Lithuanian side might get sorted out soon and we get the CVA agreed, then come February when we are a few points above the vermin we can possibly have a good cup run!

Geoff Kilpatrick

it would be nice to know now who is behind there bid now that they have preferred bidder status

Indeed

heartsfc_fan

If you can spare ?10 p/m, please pledge to the FOH if you haven't done so already.

Hungry hippo

Shit just got real!

FOH now need to show us all they mean business!

I doubt this will happen publicly. We just have to trust them now and I do.

Saving the Champagne for later? :party:

Anyone that hasn't yet pledged and can must do it now....its the foundation or nothing.

McKie maybe?

Special Agent Dale Cooper

McKie maybe?

Erm no, they have already thanked and dismissed McKie's offer for help, citing other backers.

It's coming to the boil over on mysistersagoodshag.net

Today 10:01 AM #28259

Spike Mandela

@hibs.net private member

Aug 2002

Alloa

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Bostonhibby

Hearing what you say, and whilst it flies in the face of all good business sense (liquidating and selling for more than whatever the FOH cobble together) logic goes out the window and I have a feeling this is being set up behind the scenes somehow for an acceptance of whatever FOH maximium is. Been involved in a few admins - from a creditor angle - and this one does not feel like it's about how much can we get for the creditors and whats the quickest and best way to do it.

Just like the Pars CVA. It flew in the face of logic and required Gavin Masterton to accept next to nothing for the millions he was due.

Depends how tough the Liths get and how little they are prepared to accept of the money they are owed considering they have security on Tynecastle. Of course I see where you are coming from about this admin not being about getting the most for the creditors however it is the Hearts administration we get reported in the press over here the UKIO administration might be getting treated differently in the press over in Lithuania.

Of course if FoH do manage to weasel their way to ownership of Hearts with a few paltry million then it is another massive con via football administration for the cheats and scammers and Hearts will effectively have pulled off the great escape.

Erm no, they have already thanked and dismissed McKie's offer for help, citing other backers.

Its a mystery then

jambo-rocker

So if I'm at a car boot sale and I manage to find and purchase a steal of an item for well below face value, I'm a con and cheater? I thought it was just called being a shrewd businessman.

Archived