Facebook

Beats

Creepy Lurker

Somehow, my not yet entirely awake brain (at 10 am ffs :facepalm: ) managed to read that as you saying that you were 'gobsmacked' and entirely fail to notice that what you posted was someone sharing the update rather than the update itself. Apologies. :lol:

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no words

:vrface:

BE0D6EFF-3849-4E7D-9914-715FAB72F64B_zpsgoyzjyba.png

Tbf, that really looks like ghost kissing the baby. Quite a nice photo to have of your child even though it's clearly no a ghost/angel.

Angel face?

Looks like jimmy saville ffs

Lol, I think I know the face you are seeing. :rofl:

But focus on the middle part.

Governor Tarkin

Lol, I think I know the face you are seeing. :rofl:

But focus on the middle part.

Not sure which one I'm seeing. Does it have big pointy elf ears? :(

Timehop. Wtf is timehop?

More attention seeking pish. No ***** gave a **** about your pic from a year ago, why the **** would we care now.

The White Cockade

why do all the females on FB have hundreds of pictures of themselves all

with that daft thing they do with their mouth?

why do all the females on FB have hundreds of pictures of themselves all

with that daft thing they do with their mouth?

:oohmatron: Sure you're on Facebook?

More attention seeking pish. No ***** gave a **** about your pic from a year ago, why the **** would we care now.

This

I get it if it was say 4 years ago but posting shit that you posted just a year ago is ridiculous behaviour.

Still got a couple of "so upset right now" type posters.

:facepalm:

It's ridiculous behaviour which ultimately ends with "pm'd you babe."

Pointless.

Pictures of folks kids walking away....somehow this has been socially accepted as some sort of art form.

"Awww great pic!"

"Too cute!"

No...it's a shite picture that reaffirms the detest your own children have for you.

• 3 weeks later...

"Hey jimboab, I've made you a Video to say thanks for being a great friend"

:cornette:

Sad ****ers eh!

The Feeling happy and all that pish does my head in as well. 

"Hey jimboab, I've made you a Video to say thanks for being a great friend"

:cornette:

My Mrs started on this pish but as she's a hobo I created one for her which was just a  a collage of derby winning pictures. She soon stopped.

Arseholes who post every activity they do with their kids. "Me and my boys at Pizza Hut!" or "Sitting watching X-Factor with my babies"

It's like they are desperate to show that they spend time with their kids when we all know they get papped off to grannies so they can go out on the lash every weekend.

Put down the phone and talk to your kids you absolute welts.

Arseholes who post every activity they do with their kids. "Me and my boys at Pizza Hut!" or "Sitting watching X-Factor with my babies"

It's like they are desperate to show that they spend time with their kids when we all know they get papped off to grannies so they can go out on the lash every weekend.

Put down the phone and talk to your kids you absolute welts.

:spoton:

Tommi smells blood

People who continually upload pictures of their kids (let them have a f&@?)!g life offline for gods sake) and people who upload pictures of their dog. Who gives a s@&t your dogs wearing a hat or sitting on the couch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People who continually upload pictures of their kids (let them have a f&@?)!g life offline for gods sake) and people who upload pictures of their dog. Who gives a s@&t your dogs wearing a hat or sitting on the couch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strange thing to be getting worked up about. If i upload photos to FB its for family and friends to see. If you dont like photos you see either unfriend or scroll by....simple.

People who make a nice meal or some cakes but then take a photo with everything immaculately presented (i.e. lovely plate, cakes 'just so', mulled wine artistically positioned to the side and maybe a small Christmas cracker as well to add a splash of colour)

"Made some cakes. Good times."

And every time I see one of these I want to reply with: "...and you would swap your entire cake collection for a relationship and a baby...". (But I don;t say that because I am a nice man)

strange thing to be getting worked up about. If i upload photos to FB its for family and friends to see. If you dont like photos you see either unfriend or scroll by....simple.

I think he's referring more to those who appear to spend their entire life inventing photo opportunities for Facebook.

I'd much rather spend my time just having fun with my family than trying to look like I'm having fun just to get likes on Facebook.

...a bit disco

FB Weatherman/woman arseholes the lot of them.

This.

Anybody who comes out with any Hurricane Bawbag shite or similar will find themselves unfriended quicker than a force 10 can blow their farts away.

Loads of folk writing how bad the weather is.

Beats loves a good weather update on facebook.

:jjyay:

:seething:

But aye ****ing arseholes. We get it it's windy outside and some rain. Now shut the **** up. Wankers.

People who do that feigned open-mouthed, wide-eyed false shock look in pictures.

Arseholes.

I can just about get my head around people posting photos of Christmas trees. But this arse on my fb has wrapped a bit tinsel round the bottom of the stair banister & put a photo up.

F off out my life.

Still not seeing a fairy face in that - unless it's the thing that looks like a turnip goblin with massive eyelashes and floppy rabbit ears.

One roaster now putting up photos of Xmas presents up. Presents they have bought for their kids, photos on facebook.

Roast. Ers.

Prince Buaben

Had a few SNP membership cards appear on my timeline recently..

With a caption of.. Oh no i never....

Had a few SNP membership cards appear on my timeline recently..

With a caption of.. Oh no i never....

Only I would get a cheeky wee political party membership lol

Archived