Facebook

Beats

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JUST WAN EH SAY EH HAPPI XMAS TAE AWW MA PALS N MA FAMELY ESPESH WEE DAVEY LOKED UP IN SAWKTON JAIL

Then tagging 300 people they've met once in their life.

Prince Buaben

So I have a lassie On my fb who is so excited that her boyfriend got her a job in the zoo as penguin keeper for a day.

:cornette:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sexton Hardcastle

For a line which is twenty odd years old, but for some reason has only become 'in' this and maybe last year, "Merry Christmas ya filthy animal" has well and truly had the arse kicked out of it.

Likely down to those rancid jumpers people go about in.

People filming there family opening all their gifts. Enjoy the day FFS you don't need to show everyone what you're doing.

LOOK AT WEE JACKS REACTION LMFAO

People filming there family opening all their gifts. Enjoy the day FFS you don't need to show everyone what you're doing.

I've filmed the presents being opened every year since my oldest was born. Never shown them to anyone and certainly would never put them on Facebook. It's the presumption that some parents have that anyone else gives a toss about their kid.

Guest C00l K1d

So I have a lassie On my fb who is so excited that her boyfriend got her a job in the zoo as penguin keeper for a day.

That sounds ****ing amazing.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I've filmed the presents being opened every year since my oldest was born. Never shown them to anyone and certainly would never put them on Facebook. It's the presumption that some parents have that anyone else gives a toss about their kid.

:spoton:

And I Skype relatives who show an interest.

Awesome gift if she likes penguins or has career ambitions to work with animals.

What a great gift. 

have a lassie On my fb who is so excited that her boyfriend got her a job in the zoo as penguin keeper for a day.

Spot on. Today will be a Facebook free zone for me.

Couldn't have put it better than this

Birds uploading pictures with quotes like "it's not what's under the tree, it's who's around it" then two minutes later a photo of their pishy Michael Kors watches and fake LV purses.

Ideal, will steal that idea for next year

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

My mate bought his bird a Michael Kors watch and all I've seen on social media today is folk taking the piss out of guys who have done just that :lol:.

Cost him a fortune as well.

I've never got the Facebook seethe. I'm not on it often enough to be annoyed by the stuff you guys talk about. However, if I was, I'd be deleting/hiding instead of greeting. :)

My mate bought his bird a Michael Kors watch and all I've seen on social media today is folk taking the piss out of guys who have done just that :lol:.

Cost him a fortune as well.

We had folk round and one of them was swooning on about her ?400 quid Michael Kors bag. Told her we got a weeks holiday in turkey and a knock off kors back for the less. 

Face was tripping them

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

We had folk round and one of them was swooning on about her ?400 quid Michael Kors bag. Told her we got a weeks holiday in turkey and a knock off kors back for the less.

Face was tripping them

:lol:

?400 for a bag?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I like Facebook. There, I said it.

I have forcibly removed 90% of the puddle-drinking spangles in the last few years, and I now feel quite exceptional in my temple of mediocrity. :smug:

:lol:

?400 for a bag?

To complete the hilarity, she then proceeded to put it into another bag so that it didn't get damaged.

What an absolute joke.

And it looks boggin

Dub smash. The latest in egotistical pish "BANTZ"

What is it, I've seen a shit load of them on my feed but deliberately haven't viewed them as it looks wanky

The Great Khali

What is it, I've seen a shit load of them on my feed but deliberately haven't viewed them as it looks wanky

Sound bites from movies and ting. Mime along to them. A couple I've seen are a bit funny but aye, most of the folk I've seen doing them are complete stains.

'My Times'

:muggy:

I don't understand that thing. A collection of posts that you have made, most of which are too big to show on the newspaper page so you dinnae actually ken what they are. Pointless.

"OMG just been to Asda/Tesco/Morrisons and they have mini eggs and creme eggs on sale already"

Every ****** year :muggy:

deesidejambo

Facebook is for females to put brainless drivel on.   Like "OMG I had a scrummy muesli breakfast today".  Naff off ya airheaded overweight *******.

Proper males should keep well away.

Facebook is for females to put brainless drivel on. Like "OMG I had a scrummy muesli breakfast today". Naff off ya airheaded overweight *******.

Proper males should keep well away.

You're so alpha. Wish I could be like you.

Folk who are "pals" with footballers on facebook and tag them in status'

I have 3 on facebook, 2 current hearts and a lower level player, the lower level is through business we.became.acquinted so added each other, alim ozturk and buaben are.other two.

Ozturk i added as wasnt sure if real, turns out it is, buaben was a mistake.

I genuinly feel for these guys, tbh i should really unfriend them but they do have interesting updates.

But when people tag them as a 'check in' at x and y stadium, or good luck today boys. Must be irritating as ****.

Every week without fail 1 woman i thankfullg dont know posts that.

Never blocked so many randoms in my life

Benny Factor

I have 3 on facebook, 2 current hearts and a lower level player, the lower level is through business we.became.acquinted so added each other, alim ozturk and buaben are.other two.

I genuinly feel for these guys, tbh i should really unfriend them but they do have interesting updates.

But when people tag them as a 'check in' at x and y stadium, or good luck today boys. Must be irritating as ****.

To be fair, the players themselves could decline the friend request if they wanted to. I sure as hell wouldn't accept a friend request from some random.

A mistake indeed.

I've never got the Facebook seethe. I'm not on it often enough to be annoyed by the stuff you guys talk about. However, if I was, I'd be deleting/hiding instead of greeting. :)

I like Facebook. There, I said it.

I have forcibly removed 90% of the puddle-drinking spangles in the last few years, and I now feel quite exceptional in my temple of mediocrity. :smug:

These guys get it.

I have forgotten my fb password and haven't gone through the hassle of creating a new one.

That was about 3 weeks ago and I haven't looked back.

I've got a whatsapp chat goin on with about 18 or so mates, and being able to dip in and out of that keeps me 'connected'. That'll do me.

Delete Facebook guys, it's a cathartic process!!

Салатные палочки

Just noticed some daft bint put screenshots of her skyping her dog, cat and hamster on FB.  Swift delete.  

Today seems to be national Facebook winge at going back to work day.

"Alarm gone off SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM"

Deal with it you cretins.

Anyway I'm away back to bed...still got another 2 weeks off :rofl:

Archived