Facebook

Beats

Just noticed some daft bint put screenshots of her skyping her dog, cat and hamster on FB. Swift delete.

What the actual?!

:rofl: :rofl:

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Салатные палочки

Better safe than sorry, right?

:cornette:  news feed is full of this pish 

Think I'm going to delete every thicko that posts this shit.

Just popped in to seeeeethe about this better safe than sorry pish. Everybody is posting it :cornette:

Good friends of mine are doing it....I must delete/block

I didn't have a clue what you were talking about.

Then I went onto Facebook.

:muggy:

Why the hell would facebook want to use your pictures of your ugly bairns or what you had for your tea last night. Get a grip people.

• 2 weeks later...

why are girls saying a number and then saying im proud? is that how many thay have banged?

Seen a girl put 0. Definitely canny be that then.

why are girls saying a number and then saying im proud? is that how many thay have banged?

A google search suggest this a breast cancer awarness campaign and they are stating how many tattoos they have.

How the two are linked is beyond me.

A google search suggest this a breast cancer awarness campaign and they are stating how many tattoos they have.

How the two are linked is beyond me.

I would think most people are aware of breast cancer already.

Could well be their IQ.

I would think most people are aware of breast cancer already.

Apparently saying "2 and proud" without any mention of the disease makes people even more aware.

Apparently saying "2 and proud" without any mention of the disease makes people even more aware.

Life savers each and every one!

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm still wondering how cancer hasn't been cured yet with the amount of Facebook likes and drivel about it.

I'm still wondering how cancer hasn't been cured yet with the amount of Facebook likes and drivel about it.

Not enough people sharing the "Let's see who cares about beating cancer..." posts. Every time someone just scrolls past, cancer gets twice as strong.

It knows who the 98% of people are too, and it ****ing loves them

I welcome these Facebook appeals. Why just the other day I didn't think about cancer.....that's like laughing in the face of a cancer victim.

These remind me to think about cancer. I'm thinking about it right now. Only problem is now I'm laughing in the face of Ebola victims because I didn't think about them....no wait....I'm talking about them....I hate Ebola......**** off Ebola.........let's do something about Ebola....haven't we got lots of warehouses full of tents and water....let's give them this stuff.....there ain't been an earthquake for months!......I'm gonna pour water over my head for Ebola....and cancer.....and those skinny dogs that folk were mean to......

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

A girl I know is obviously celebrating an anniversary with her boyfriend today.  Absolutely no problem with that, but the boyfriend has just posted this on her wall:

Happy birthday to us,
Happy birthday to us,
Relationship birthday,
Happy birthday to us.

:cornette:

Private Womble

A girl I know is obviously celebrating an anniversary with her boyfriend today. Absolutely no problem with that, but the boyfriend has just posted this on her wall:

Happy birthday to us,

Happy birthday to us,

Relationship birthday,

Happy birthday to us.

There aren't enough :cornette: in the world.

A girl I know is obviously celebrating an anniversary with her boyfriend today. Absolutely no problem with that, but the boyfriend has just posted this on her wall:

Happy birthday to us,

Happy birthday to us,

Relationship birthday,

Happy birthday to us.

:laugh: :laugh:

Tragic, but very funny when you sing it out loud.

Happy birthday to us,

Happy birthday to us,

Relationship birthday,

Happy birthday to us.

:what:

Hideous

Happy birthday to us,

Happy birthday to us,

Relationship birthday,

Happy birthday to us.

Straight in to the top 5 most cringeworthy things I've ever read.

A girl I know is obviously celebrating an anniversary with her boyfriend today.  Absolutely no problem with that, but the boyfriend has just posted this on her wall:

Happy birthday to us,Happy birthday to us,Relationship birthday,Happy birthday to us.

Jambo89?

Салатные палочки

Happy birthday to us,

Happy birthday to us,

Relationship birthday,

Happy birthday to us.

I have no problem with people being in love but doing something like this on Facebook is too far.  I have a few couples like that on FB, sychophantic lovey dovey bullshit that gets right on ma tits.  

Couples (usually the female) checking into their own residence with some comment about being snuggled up watching tv/eating dinner.

Just (bad word) off!

Happy birthday to us,

Happy birthday to us,

Relationship birthday,

Happy birthday to us.

I hate him yet I don't know him.

Posting that? Wtf.

Also remembering the date. I can barely remember what I watched on tv earlier.

Happy birthday to us,

Happy birthday to us,

Relationship birthday,

Happy birthday to us.

I hope she's on her period. That'll limit his plans for the evening.

Couples (usually the female) checking into their own residence with some comment about being snuggled up watching tv/eating dinner.

Just (bad word) off!

This accompanied with the nickname of the residence they are sharing. Got one on mine "Huttons mad palace". Weegie, obviously.

Matthew Le Tissier

Happy birthday to us,

Happy birthday to us,

Relationship birthday,

Happy birthday to us.

Castration is the only answer

Better call Saul

Nothing funnier than seeing a 'no longer in a relationship' status update.

Agreed ! ...then all the aww "o sorry to read that hun " His loss

God knows where you lot get your FB friends from !

The moan I have is those folk who, after the Paris shootings, rushed to share that 2000 were killed by Boko Haram in a similar terrorist killing and WHY WAS THIS STORY NOT GIVEN TOP BILLING ?!!? The implication being, correctly, that stories mean more when they are closer to home.

But hang on, these same FB folk - based in Australia - were the ones giving it the #iwillridewithyou and telling everyone how strong Aussies were in the aftermath of the Sydney cafe siege.

Here is a hashtag for them

#hypocrites

rant over

Prince Buaben

Nothing funnier than seeing a 'no longer in a relationship' status update.

Stalking burd waiting for her realtionship to end type post :ninja:

Police helicopters alway cause commoition on Facebook. One was flying around Gorebridge the other day. I had so many updates about it ranging from the missing lady(which it was) to people dead in the woods and looking for the murders.

Police helicopters alway cause commoition on Facebook. One was flying around Gorebridge the other day. I had so many updates about it ranging from the missing lady(which it was) to people dead in the woods and looking for the murders.

Sure they weren't looking for the infamous yellow paedomobile?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I think I've mentioned this couple before on this thread, but they live their entire relationship on Facebook.  Every time they fall out, the whole world knows about it and then when folk comment, they got told not to interfere!  It's laughable really, but there's not one thing that they keep private.  

I'm not friends with the girl on it but she tags the boyfriend in absolutely everything so her posts always come up on my feed.  Anyway, she's about 6 months pregnant and I logged on earlier to see she'd written a big spiel about the scares she's had with this baby and all the miscarriages she's had, stuff that probably shouldn't be in the public domain.  I considered copying and pasting it on here but decided against it.  To me it's pure attention seeking and nobody needs to read about that.  She's 17 years old ffs.

In hindsight, I probably should have removed the boyfriend from my friends list ages ago.

I think I've mentioned this couple before on this thread, but they live their entire relationship on Facebook.  Every time they fall out, the whole world knows about it and then when folk comment, they got told not to interfere!  It's laughable really, but there's not one thing that they keep private.  

I'm not friends with the girl on it but she tags the boyfriend in absolutely everything so her posts always come up on my feed.  Anyway, she's about 6 months pregnant and I logged on earlier to see she'd written a big spiel about the scares she's had with this baby and all the miscarriages she's had, stuff that probably shouldn't be in the public domain.  I considered copying and pasting it on here but decided against it.  To me it's pure attention seeking and nobody needs to read about that.  She's 17 years old ffs.

In hindsight, I probably should have removed the boyfriend from my friends list ages ago.

Utterly cringeworthy stuff all round, utterly horrific.

Serious :cornette: needed.

Prince Buaben

Most were about the wrong missing lady though!!!!

That had already been found

Craig Gordons Gloves

I kid you not - i just received the following notification:

***** ******** invited you to like her new page We need to stop dog fouling in the Scottish Borders

FFS!! I live in friggin America!! 

I kid you not - i just received the following notification:

***** ******** invited you to like her new page We need to stop dog fouling in the Scottish Borders

FFS!! I live in friggin America!! 

47 likes - she's clearly a big deal. 

Sure they weren't looking for the infamous yellow paedomobile?

Did they ever find the polish guys in the posh car stealing dogs

or the those pesky poles stealing children

or the Indian guys stealing bairns at ASDA?

Did they ever find the polish guys in the posh car stealing dogs

or the those pesky poles stealing children

or the Indian guys stealing bairns at ASDA?

Man selling fish but casing houses to steal dogs/children/electronics

7 facts. If you do it please add one or more of the following.

1: I never wash my hands after going to the toilet.

2: I collect animal skulls.

3: I deliberately step in dog poo on the street to stop night pixies stealing my hair.

4: I can speak fluent Klingon

5: I've been to every single Steps concert in the UK.

6: My invisible friend when I was a child, Corduroy, still likes me to visit him. He lives in a hole in a tree near my house.

7: I never checked to see if that prostitute was still breathing.

Archived