Mafia In May

Deek

ArmiyaRomanova
im afraid im going to have to pull out of the game guys, somethings came up and im going to have to go home for a bit, probably wont get on a computer while im there. (my mum doesnt even have the internet - wtf!?).

i'll have one for the road though Boof ;)

Hope it's not something serious, CCP.

And hope that you're a goon in this game. ;)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris

I'll have my usual pint of heavy please barkeep.

maybe a wee nip as well. :)

Just confirmation about CCP. He has left the building and the goons have recruited another.

Commander Harris

just to say I'm off out - don't know how long I'll be but I'll definitely be back before the deadline.

just to say I'm off out - don't know how long I'll be but I'll definitely be back before the deadline.

As am I, but I dont think I'll be back. :(

Before the deadline that is.

Whoops - here neck this pint before you go.

ArmiyaRomanova
Just confirmation about CCP. He has left the building and the goons have recruited another.

Awww, NUTS - so he was a goon.

BOOOOOOO!!!

The Doctor

So who was around between 11.20 and 1pm?

They must be worth a vote...

Mostly 'cos voted for me, but also because he was online between CCP resigning and Deek confirming a new goon had been recruited.

Vote MedicoHearts

So who was around between 11.20 and 1pm?

They must be worth a vote...

Mostly 'cos voted for me, but also because he was online between CCP resigning and Deek confirming a new goon had been recruited.

Vote MedicoHearts

Afraid the being online at that time was just me taking a break from the library.

Am quite happy being a plain townie this time and having a go at working everything out for myself after having a role in my first game.

Oh and its she :)

JennyJambo

Isn't it lovely outside? Stuffed from a bar lunch and a few gin and tonics!

Couldn't eat another thing but I've still got room for drink! I'll have a VRB please Boof. With Ice and Lemon ta.

I'm away to watch Newcastle beat Chelsea so Man U can win the Premiership :)

Oh blimey - all you boozers better have whatever it is you want, I'm run off me feet.

And paddy - you're getting nothing but ice...a vote for me is a vote wasted, I've told you that.

The Doctor
Afraid the being online at that time was just me taking a break from the library.

Am quite happy being a plain townie this time and having a go at working everything out for myself after having a role in my first game.

Oh and its she :)

I beg your pardon Miss, I have a cold.

Your defence is as unlikely as your sex, I presume you are training in medicine, a lady doctor, HA!

What next? I suppose you'll be telling me that a woman could become Prime Minister!

I beg your pardon Miss, I have a cold.

Your defence is as unlikely as your sex, I presume you are training in medicine, a lady doctor, HA!

What next? I suppose you'll be telling me that a woman could become Prime Minister!

My defence is as unlikely as my sex? You've got me confused now...so I'm not female?? Whatever you're taking for that cold I think you need to stop :P

Oh and yes a woman COULD be Prime Minister, whether they would be any good or not is a completely different matter.

Commander Harris

anyone got a vote count? I'm too lazy to figure it out myself.

I think....

Cigaro - 2

Flux - 1

Peanut - 1

Maximus - 4

JennyJambo - 1

Milky - 1

The Doctor - 1

Medico - 1

Boof - 1

Could be wrong though :confused:

Official scores are

Maxi (no surprise there then) 4

Cigaro 2

Milky 1

Medico 1

Flux 1

Jenny 1

I think.:)

Boof is not playing. But fair doo's to Paddy our new player, he probably did not realise.

Sexton Hardcastle

Ah sorry folks. school boy error or what

unvote boof

vote cigaro

Please don't kill me so soon, it really would be a terrible loss to the town, really.

JennyJambo

What are we at then? 4-4 now between Maxi and Cig?

Course they'll both be townie no doubt cause that's what happens.

However, since Maxi gets it early doors every game I'll Vote Cigaro

ArmiyaRomanova

Normally I'd be unable to resist the temptation to sling in a tying vote at this point.

But I want to see what Maxi has to offer in this game, so, just for a change, I won't be changing my vote.

Cue someone else who votes to tie it up at 5 apiece....

EDIT : Oops, night fell while I was writing that, sorry folks.

First day random voting indeed.

But have you bagged a goon?

Course not Cigaro was a Townie.

Send me your nominations please.

The Doc gave her magic potion to a roled player.

The cop investigated a townie.

Meantime things got interesting. The goons quite happy with the way things were going, decided to kill the most sexy, delicious, gorgeous player on JKB.

Yes folks they tried to kill me, but then realised I was the narrator so went for second best.

They cut the throat of Jenny as she was down the cellar of her new boozer.

Jenny Doctor is dead.

Good work, they all said to each other as they made their way from the boozer and off to their beds. Shame The Jambos got beat, but what's new this season they joked.

The commander who had used the knife to slit her throat went to bed happy.

He obviously had not seen Friday the 13th, as the stake came through the bottom of his bed and tore his hearts in two.

The assassin had struck, Commander Harris Goon was dead.

It is day.

deadline 10pm tomorrow

11 players left

2 goons

Cop

Assassin

Elder

6 townies.

Milky

Medico

Jambolad

Maxi

Paddy

Yvonne

Flux

Peanuts

AR

The Doctor

Stout

6 for a kill.

yvonnejambo

:sad::sad::sad::sad: Jenny RIP :sad:

So we know the assassin aint DDLN (if he is playing) :)

Good work whoever you are.

JennyJambo

Woooo...

:D That's hysterical!

Game on townies! The suspect list just dropped a notch. Who'd wanna kill little old me?

Woooo...

Jenny will be sadly missed.

Nae joy Harris :laugh:

vote peanuts

You two are a bit like Cyprus and Greece in Eurovision. Predictable voting. ;)

vote yvonnejambo

Purely because she was first to post after Jenny was announced dead. I'm just in from the footy so clearly dont have an exciting part in this game.

The Doctor

Hmmm, interesting night.

Why would the goons kill Jenny? Was it just a random killing?

I have this feeling that Harris was guiding something, I really suspect some of the new players.

Too tired to think it all through right now, I'll post, maybe even stick in my vote in the morning.

Well done assassin btw...

Commander Harris

woooooooooooo

just in to find myself deaded already! :sad:

why the feck did the assasin think killing me was a good idea first night?! :confused:

yup it turned out to be the right decision for him/her but that kind of loose canonry is going to cost the town in the long run.

wooooooooooo

Ryan Gosling
You two are a bit like Cyprus and Greece in Eurovision. Predictable voting. ;)

vote maximus

Because he wants me killed for no reason.

yvonnejambo

Vote Jambolad Purely tit for tat vote as I am clueless, the only person I have a rough guide to who it may be is the assassin. Going to look back and see who the commander voted as I would think there is a higher possibility that person may be a townie.

yvonnejambo

Ok just checked and see he voted Cigaro, oh well know clues there then :sad: Jambolad I was also out most of yesterday and just in after the deadline I have no role AT ALL. I wont be on much next few days as have mental wok patterns happening! I will be on before each deadline though but wont be around to defend myself (if need be) during the day.

Woooo...

:D That's hysterical!

Game on townies! The suspect list just dropped a notch. Who'd wanna kill little old me?

Woooo...

since Bev is not playing that leaves me with one suspect....

vote yvonnejambo

ArmiyaRomanova

Really interesting night there - and well done the Assassin. Would love to know what he/she spotted there, any 'tell' on the Commander's part certainly passed me by.

Some tit-for-tat voting already going on this round, but I'm going to follow my instinct from the last...

VOTE : Flux Capacitor

I see the newcomer has already spotted that I am 'the saviour' and is following my lead, however I'm now going to change my vote

unvote peanut

vote yvonnejambo

It was a bit strange that she was so quick to get in with her comments after Jenny was dispatched, especially seeing as Jenny was a bit of a shock target. Ever since jam tartan cereal killed me in mafia 4 I have been suspicious of people who have the first comment on a night kill.

yvonnejambo

Fair dos for voting me, but as I was just home and that was what had happened on the thread so I posted. I guess as there are few that jump on the must be some girly revenge. If I vote Bev or sometimes Jenny as norm I have to justify a vote as its normally gets blown out of all proportion. I am not a goon I did not kill Jenny but I guess there a few goons that have had the thought that I would be prime suspect and therefore gone for her.

Unvote Jambolad and Vote Flux as a person who always puts it across that its me V Bev and Jenny in most games that I play. Oh and just remember we have another girl playing now for all you conspiracy theorists!

Not got much to go on yet and I don't know how much I'm going to be around later on, will hopefully be back before the deadline but not sure. Will carry on with another random voting for now

Vote JamboLad

Sexton Hardcastle

Unvote Peanut

Vote Maximus

Trying to mix it up a little i feel

Vote paddyhmfc it looked like he was being guided on how to play, especially before the commander was killed

Two hours to go.

Yvonne 3

Flux 2

Maxi 2

Paddy 1

Jambolad 1

The Doctor and Stout still to vote.

The Doctor

He was quite lucky to escape yesterday although I'm still pretty clueless as to who might be a baddy. It evens up the scores a bit too, although that may well be a bad thing!

Vote Maximus

Archived