Mafia In May

Deek

This will be a very quick game of Mafia I hope.

We have 3 Mafia Members

1 Elder

1 Cop

1 Doc

1 Assassin

8 Townies

The rules

Mafia (3) ? A Godfather and 2 of his/her cronies. There will be no recruiting in this game.

The team decide their targets together and the GF then sends me the name of the target if the Godfather dies any remaining members can send me a name that has been decided amongst you.

The Mafia get to kill every night.

Elder(1) ? Much respected in the town.He/she will be fed the name and result of the cops nightly investigation.

Cop - Can investigate a player every night and the results are passed on to the elder. The cop and masons do not know who each other is.

Doc - Can choose to save 1 player a night from a mafia/Assassin kill. He/she cannot save the same player twice. They can choose to save themself.

Assassin On the side of the townies, has 3 kills during the game. He sometimes makes a mistake though and kills his own.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re the doctor or gossip etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devize a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No Pms or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who mis behave at night.

Ghosts can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please.

Oh and finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse.

Low posters will either be sinned binned or mod killed depending on how I feel.

The players are.

Paddy

CCP

Yvonne

Flux

Jenny

Peanuts

AR

The Doctor

Stout

Milky

Cigaro

Medico

Jambolad

Maxi

CH

First deadline is 10pm tomorrow.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've been due a boring game.

Vote Cigaro - Traditions should not be broke. will likely unvote just wantedto get it out there

Don't you just hate it when you don't get a role :(

i never trust early posters who claim no role!

vote maximus

JennyJambo

I never trust posters who claim they don't trust early posters who claim no role so...

Vote Flux :)

Commander Harris

afternoon all - just woke up after a nice sunday afternoon nap, can't beat it. :)

just checking in really, not much to say yet other than looking forward to the game, will be good to see how it plays out in a smaller group.

yvonnejambo

Vote Maximus for being a bad loser in last game (even although his side won) :confused:

BoJack Horseman

This townie malarky better be better this game. That's 3 in a row.

vote jennyjambo for lying to me loads last game!

ArmiyaRomanova

I see a certain someone's taken a commanding lead in the voting already.

But with the voting deadline not until tomorrow night, I'll hold off for now.

JennyJambo

Unvote Flux

And Vote Armiya for being far too sensible this early on! :)

JennyJambo
vote jennyjambo for lying to me loads last game!

I didn't lie to you. It's not like I claimed to be anything! All I did was say I thought you were bad (obviously knowing you weren't :))...that's not lying...merely making a suggestion. :P

i think i will wait until later to vote and see if anyone becomes suspicious

ArmiyaRomanova
Unvote Flux

And Vote Armiya for being far too sensible this early on! :)

VOTE : Flux Capacitor

Wouldn't want him to think he's being forgotten about in your rush to vote for me. :confused:

The Doctor

Hallo!

Very busy at work!

On a Sunday night, it's a disgrace and working 12 hours tomorrow so I don't know how much posting I'll manage.

I'll try to keep the post count up and I will get a wee while tomorrow evening to go through the thread and vote, until then...

Just checking in during my break from a horribly long, boring day at the library. I hate working at the weekend :(

Not going to vote for now, will leave it and see if anybody's looking suspicious at all, will no doubt be back later in an attempt to avoid revision anyway.

JennyJambo
VOTE : Flux Capacitor

Wouldn't want him to think he's being forgotten about in your rush to vote for me. :confused:

Awww man Ok Unvote Armiya

ArmiyaRomanova
poop_soap.png

:eek::eek::eek:

Yup, it's for real.

You happy enough to unvote shower gel now?

Ivan Drago
Yup, it's for real.

You happy enough to unvote shower gel now?

unvote shower gel

Commander Harris

unvote flux

vote paddy - just encouraging our newbie out. :)

ArmiyaRomanova

poop_soap.png

I don't want to harp on about this, but what on earth d'you think made them decide that this would be a better product for having a cappucino smell?

poop_soap.png

I don't want to harp on about this, but what on earth d'you think made them decide that this would be a better product for having a cappucino smell?

What does cappuccino smell like anyway? Is it not just the same as any other coffee?

Ivan Drago
poop_soap.png

do you not mean ca-poo-cino?:rolleyes:

should be back on before the deadline but will be out for most of this glorious sunny day!

calm.jpg

Vote...everyone comes to the bar for a drink

are you buying? if so then a pint of Peroni please;)

Commander Harris
Vote - Commander Harris - Dont pick on me biaatch !

good man, welcome to the game. :)

unvote paddy

Sexton Hardcastle

I suppose i should unvote you? well im not going to...or am i ?

No.

Not yet anyway

Unvote Commander Harris

Vote Milky.

Waiting on people beoming suspicious on the first day!

Pffffft! EVERYONE knows random voting is the best way forward.

Commander Harris

vote cigaro - random voting is the way forward :biggrin:

Vote Milky.

Waiting on people beoming suspicious on the first day!

Pffffft! EVERYONE knows random voting is the best way forward.

ok then random vote

Vote Maxi

are you buying? if so then a pint of Peroni please;)

Buying?

I run the bar in this here town...any drink you want any time you want...you might just have a long wait for it sometimes, unless you're willing to help yourself.

Anyhoo, just to remind you...a vote for me is a vote wasted.

One pint of Peroni coming up.

yvonnejambo

Boof can you big me a big one with ice please ;) Well its a sunny day and a long one in the garden will be very refreshing. Just to let you know I wont be on tonight and we can all blame the SFA and setanta sports for that. I will be in the pub (actullay pretty much all day as I have to go and watch the Newcastle game in pub with my sis in law the geordie. Oh well thats life i suppose.

ArmiyaRomanova

Anyhoo, just to remind you...a vote for me is a vote wasted.

:whistling:

Ivan Drago

im afraid im going to have to pull out of the game guys, somethings came up and im going to have to go home for a bit, probably wont get on a computer while im there. (my mum doesnt even have the internet - wtf!?).

i'll have one for the road though Boof ;)

Better just make it a large cappuccino, ccp?

Here's a wee kerry-oot for you when you get there...contents of your choosing.

Vodka cranberry for me please Boof. May as well enjoy a drink seen as I'm stuck inside on such a nice day.

Oh and just a random one,

Vote The Doctor

Archived