Mafia In May

Deek

yvonnejambo

Please folks think about it, I am a townie and voting me off will not be good considering we dont have high numbers players losing ANY townies through lynching will make it a very quick and easy goon win.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure Yvonne is good or bad tbh but I know I'm good and I think I can make a difference.

yvonnejambo

So nobody seems to be changing votes and I could vote Maxi to save myself, but as he is claiming to have a good role then im happy enough to go rather than him as I am roleless. Think it would be good if folks voted Flux but its not going to change in next 10mins and I dont have anything to go on apart from my instinct. Ofcourse Maxi could be yanking us all and time will tell.

If Maxi has a good role and people believe I am what I say I am please look elsewhere.

ArmiyaRomanova

Just back in from work (and dinner) and there's been precious little activity to go on today.

Certainly not enough to persuade me to change my vote, I'm not convinced by either of the two vote leaders protestations enough to sway it one way or the other.

At this stage of the game, they're probably both townies anyway.

ArmiyaRomanova

But I'd go along with yvonne's suggestion to vote for Flux.

Unfortunately, that's where my vote already is.

I belive Maxi is good and possbiyl Yvonne. I think Doc is bad by swooping in and trying to kill Maxi. Just a gut feeling. I would unvote Yvonne but its too late and i would rather leave it tied.

unvote yvonne

vote flux

I dont think Yvonne or Maxi or bad so im just rushing onto someone els

Unvote JamboLad

Vote Flux

May as well make my vote count for something and i think it looks more like the other two are safe

Flux where have you been all night to defend yourself.

Too late now, the town have a kill, string him up high they screamed.

Flux, plain old townie is dead.

But he didn't die alone. Feeling sorry for himself for not voting Stout had a pint and jumped off the Forth Road Bridge.

Stout Townie is also dead.

Give me your nominations please.

What a quick night it has been. Busy night as well.

AR was not feeling well, he had to get out of town fast to escape the misery.

No need to escape said the pair of goons as they took his head off with a garotte.

AR The elder is dead, killed by the Mafia.

Meanwhile the assassin feeling pretty good after a first class kill last night decided to go for two in a row.

He fired his rifle at Yvonne, splitting her head in two.

Nice one he thought. Quack Quack oops, Yvonne is a townie, dead at the hands of the assassin.

Meantime the cop investigated a roled player.

7 players left 4 for a kill.

Deadline early tomorrow 9pm.

Players left

2 goons

Assassin

Cop

3 townies

Milky

Medico

Jambolad

Maxi

Paddy

Peanuts

The Doctor

buggeration.

What happens now then, who gets the results of the investigations?

I wanted to vote him last round but I didnt want to kill you or Yvonne so I just went with the flow and voted Flux.

#109 says it.

I'm not changing my mind on this no matter what

ah ok, fairy nuff.

I'm going to peruse the voting for the last 2 rounds before I do anything.

Frankly I'm insulted that the goons never killed me :mad:

BoJack Horseman

wooooo

Ah crap, sorry guys, fell asleep!

'mon the townies!

wooooo

Sexton Hardcastle

Vote JamboLad

going by all this "first post after the kill" etc...

Both rounds my hand has basically been forced and there has been one player who has seemingly on both occasions simultaneously made me look like a pleading dodger and made themselves go largely unnoticed.

vote paddy

The Doctor

Jambolad...

WTF are you all about?

Townies, one more mistake and it's game over. Why would anybody be jumping in and voting for me, without even giving a reason?

I have to think, give me a minute...

The Doctor
I belive Maxi is good and possbiyl Yvonne. I think Doc is bad by swooping in and trying to kill Maxi. Just a gut feeling. I would unvote Yvonne but its too late and i would rather leave it tied.

What if Maxi is a goon you twonk!

The Doctor

Players left

2 goons

Assassin

Cop

3 townies

Milky

Medico

Jambolad

Maxi

Paddy

Peanuts

The Doctor

Ok players, let's get playing.

I'm taking control of this game for one day only, from now until night falls when I will be killed or we will win this game, we're getting spanked and we really only have one chance.

Firstly, whatever happens, whoever we lynch, assassin, you have to shoot Maxi tonight.

Maxi is a goon, but we can't just lynch him, that would leave the assassin alone to find the last goon and it would be a one in four chance, not good enough odds.

We have to work out between us who we trust and try as a group to come to a consensus as to who to hang, if we actually come to a consensus and lynch a goon, the town wins, if we get it wrong as a town, assassin shoots Maxi, the remaining goon kills me and you have three townies, one assassin and one goon left, so you still have a decent chance.

We know (I know) Maxi is a goon, so obviously don't listen to him, but between the rest of us we can work out who we should lynch.

Assassin, (and I'm really sticking my neck out here), I assume you're on the side of good, if you're not we really are screwed. We need you to step up to the mark my trigger happy friend. Just be a regular townie in the debate, but FFS kill Maxi tonight, if you have good in you and I know you have, you'll kill Maxi.

Jambolad, you could go a long way to not being #1 suspect by unvoting me for starters.

Let's hear why we shouldn't vote for you then chaps and chappesses (I put that in for my third favourite medic, Ms Medico!)

And Maxi you might as well STFU!

The Doctor

Does Maxi's vote for Paddy look suspicious?

Could it be a bluff on his part?

Paddy, why shouldn't we vote for you?

Don't vote for me cos I'm a townie. :)

vote JamboLad

A compelling argument.

I wont vote for Peanut.

Sexton Hardcastle

Yo Doc. Im new to this so still pickign up the laws etc..

Im however getting suspicious of Maxi tho. Then again it could be youself? You could be mixing things up a little.

Unovte Jambolad

Vote Maxi

bite me !

Hmmm claiming to know things you could'nt possibly know, eh. Not only are you wrong but you're claiming that it is concrete. No room for mistakes, ok this won't be a mistake

unvote paddy

vote The Doctor

Ok players, let's get playing.

I'm taking control of this game for one day only, from now until night falls when I will be killed or we will win this game, we're getting spanked and we really only have one chance.

Firstly, whatever happens, whoever we lynch, assassin, you have to shoot Maxi tonight.

Maxi is a goon, but we can't just lynch him, that would leave the assassin alone to find the last goon and it would be a one in four chance, not good enough odds.

We have to work out between us who we trust and try as a group to come to a consensus as to who to hang, if we actually come to a consensus and lynch a goon, the town wins, if we get it wrong as a town, assassin shoots Maxi, the remaining goon kills me and you have three townies, one assassin and one goon left, so you still have a decent chance.

We know (I know) Maxi is a goon, so obviously don't listen to him, but between the rest of us we can work out who we should lynch.

Assassin, (and I'm really sticking my neck out here), I assume you're on the side of good, if you're not we really are screwed. We need you to step up to the mark my trigger happy friend. Just be a regular townie in the debate, but FFS kill Maxi tonight, if you have good in you and I know you have, you'll kill Maxi.

Jambolad, you could go a long way to not being #1 suspect by unvoting me for starters.

Let's hear why we shouldn't vote for you then chaps and chappesses (I put that in for my third favourite medic, Ms Medico!)

And Maxi you might as well STFU!

Only third favourite medic? Have to say I'm a little insulted, who could be better than me??

I can't see Maxi acting particularly suspicious anywhere, but I'm inclined to believe what you're saying, if only because I can see no reason for you to make it all up and in effect get yourself killed if its a lie.

As for me, I'm just plain townie so a vote for me is a vote to kill the town. Its interesting playing it from this side too, and having to try and work everything out for myself, after having a role in the last game.

In saying that I really don't know who to trust right now. The only thing I find a bit odd is paddy voting for Maxi after what The Doctor said. Unless he misunderstood its certainly a strange way to go.

For now...

Vote Paddy

Will probably be back before the deadline though

Sexton Hardcastle

I now understand The docs post. Its not worth voting for Maxi in the long run etc. I know this will now look dodgey on my part but still getting to grips with this set up. I can see nothign wrong with what the doc has said so once again..

Unvote Maxi

Vote Milky

You understand the Doc's posts? I fail to see why you would find logic in it, unless you are his goon buddy or just a plain daft. So he knows I am a goon but he does not want you lot to vote me off. Now stop and consider that for a moment. He claims to know I am a goon but he wants you to pursue someone else which will no doubt end in the lynching of an innocent, then wants the assassin to kill me, another innocent.

Does that sound like the plan of someone who wants the town to win? By the time I'm gone and you find yourself 3 more townsfolk down (4 remaining?) you'll lynch The Doctor (3 left) and his buddy will be left to win the game on their own - make the night kill and it's game over, the assassin would have no bullet left either to try and take out the goon if that was even a possiblity in the first place. Be wise people, The Doctor is leading you up a dark ally, where he has unspeakable acts planned for you.

Sexton Hardcastle

Its certainly hotting up anyway. If another townie goes tonite then surely the Mob should win. I think there needs to be more thought it voting at this stage. People seem to be voting at random with no reason behind it. People need to argue there case more seems. Then again i mite not be getting my head round it all. If the assassin has one kill they should save it til things cool down and you have better suspects. The games wide open apart from everyone claiming whose who.

Unvote Milky

The Doctor

As I said Maxi might as well STFU!

I explained why not to vote to lynch Maxi, it leaves too much scope for the assassin to get a nightkill wrong, this plan relies on the assassin doing what I ask and shooting him tonight.

Right now Paddy is looking in a flap and a panic, changing his vote around, trying to look like he's voting for Maxi and I'm still suspicious of Maxi's early vote for him, so let's pile on the pressure...

Vote Paddy

I haven't seen anything that looks a defence from him.

(Medico, I know lots of medics, maybe a dozen, coming third is quite good!)

Sexton Hardcastle

Rite now my defence is like Robbie Neilsons. As i understand this game more and more i thought id become a suspect which is fair enough. Then again staying out the game is also a bit cunning in some respects. As your aware this is my first game, trying to peice a few things together. I do have ideas on Maxi going by his posts/times etc. Still leaves another goon on the loose. Is he staying quiet or is he doign the old "oh it cant be me blah blah. Not convinced on goon #2. But As said the assassin needs to read act responsibly. Maybe The doc is in it with Maxi maybe not. If i was to now vote for maxi it looks even worse for my case..but if a vote for him is also wasted you seem to state. Either way il let things pan out a little...

Well hopefully when the others get online they will see that there is no logic in The Doctor's plan other than Mafia logic. Anyone who declares someone is Mafia then tells others to lynch another player and tells the assassin what to do, is up to no good imo. The reason I think that is because I have used that tactic when I was Mafia in the past. Remember the winning line is within sight for the goons and any tactic (no matter how self sacrificing, desperate or below the belt) that can eliminate multiple townies in a short space of time is a winner for them.

The Doctor
You understand the Doc's posts? I fail to see why you would find logic in it, unless you are his goon buddy or just a plain daft. So he knows I am a goon but he does not want you lot to vote me off. Now stop and consider that for a moment. He claims to know I am a goon but he wants you to pursue someone else which will no doubt end in the lynching of an innocent, then wants the assassin to kill me, another innocent.

Does that sound like the plan of someone who wants the town to win? By the time I'm gone and you find yourself 3 more townsfolk down (4 remaining?) you'll lynch The Doctor (3 left) and his buddy will be left to win the game on their own - make the night kill and it's game over, the assassin would have no bullet left either to try and take out the goon if that was even a possiblity in the first place. Be wise people, The Doctor is leading you up a dark ally, where he has unspeakable acts planned for you.

The assassin's going to use his last bullet to take you out you pasta eatin' sumfabitch!

Sexton Hardcastle

Okay then.. I have no logic as you say because ive got nothing to go on as previous experiance of this game. You guys seem to be hinting at other players as what to do so thought id give it a go. Now if i back off it looks dodgey on my part. I have a good idea as to who one of the mafia are if not both of them.

So we know whose going to kill Maxi now ...

The Doctor

I'm not really seeing any consensus here.

It might help if there were more experienced players, they would get what I'm saying, I think they'd follow me.

The only other really experienced player is Maxi and he's a goon, so I'm not going to get any help from him! Jambolad, you've played a few times, are you getting me?

We need to root out the other goon, I only know one (Maxi). If we lych the other goon, the assassin kills Maxi tonight and the town wins.

If I knew the other goon it would be easy, but we can only go with what players are posting. Here's my thoughts;

Milky - Not giving much away, but as Paddy voted for him in a bit of a flap, I'd say that he's trustable.

Medico - I trust, she's not put a foot wrong, had a stout defence after I voted for her yesterday.

Jambolad - I think still needs to unvote me, but I'm not seeing a link with Maxi anywhere, so I'm trusting him, but FFS JL, get on the bus, I need your help.

Maxi - GOON, only one player could know this, do I have to spell it out for you. I'm a crafty old poster.

Paddy - Linked with Maxi around voting, has not put up any kind of defence, I think we should be targeting him, he's my number one suspect and I'd encourage you to vote for him unless you have other ideas.

Peanuts - I'm not sure about, but again he's a new player, he's been a bit quiet that could be a sign of goonliness, perhaps steered that way by Maxi, but I think Paddy's a better bet. That keeping your head down thing could be dodgy though.

So there we go, get posting folks, lets have your thoughts, and get on the winning train.

Can I just re-iterate, do not listen to Maxi, he will continue to attempt to obfuscate and confuse, he will try to blame me, he will try to put me in the frame.

If we do lynch a townie today, all will not be lost, Maxi will still get taken out, I hope and I will get killed by the remaining goon. If we lynch the other goon, we rid this town of the evil, so it's worth the gamble with my life.

Elder(1) ? Much respected in the town.He/she will be fed the name and result of the cops nightly investigation.

Cop - Can investigate a player every night and the results are passed on to the elder. The cop and masons do not know who each other is.

Interesting, so are you claming to be psychic, Doctor?

Also, Peanuts is not a new player I think you'll find.:rolleyes:

Sexton Hardcastle

Paddy - Linked with Maxi around voting, has not put up any kind of defence, I think we should be targeting him, he's my number one suspect and I'd encourage you to vote for him unless you have other ideas.

To be fair i dont have a defence to put up. My early voting was complete random as was everyones. Im know trying to read into the game but its quite hard. I dont understadn why you think its me.

Maybe your the other goon. trying to double bluff your relationship with maxi?? Your digging yourself a bit of a hole if you ask me.

vote maxi

The Doctor
Interesting, so are you claming to be psychic, Doctor?

Also, Peanuts is not a new player I think you'll find.:rolleyes:

Fair enough on the peanuts thing, but where does it say that cop doesn't know the result of their investigation?

:evilno:

So who is Peanuts then?

Commander Harris
Fair enough on the peanuts thing, but where does it say that cop doesn't know the result of their investigation?

:evilno:

So who is Peanuts then?

most recently 306panda.gif

The Doctor

D'oh!

I wondered how someone I hadn't heard of had accumulated 5,000+ posts!

How come I can see his old names on his profile then, is there just too many?

The Doctor
Changing the subject ay Doc' . I think your a gooner

If ever a man was hoist by his own petard...

Come on townies, get on to this chancer!

Archived