Mafia In May

Deek

Sexton Hardcastle

haha. I think we both know who the real chancer is. This doctors messing with the wrong patient.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree with some of the reasoning the doc is using about both maxi and paddy, both who are drawing my attention as roled players

i'm just a bit cautious about the doc though as he could be pretending to finger a "goon" when he is actually one himself, this suspision is not as bad as mine on paddy and maxi though

the assasin though i have narrowed who this could be to two players

with this being only my second game i could be totally wrong about this though

Sexton Hardcastle

..As i was sayin about the Doc. His case on Maxi seems a little harsh from what we've seen thru this story. I do have thoughts on maxis role but the doc is now attracting more of my attention due to his jibber jabber.

Then again the kids who are staying quiet...

Sexton Hardcastle

So far i make it :

Paddy -1

Doc -1

Maxi - 1

JamboLad-1

with 3 to vote.

The more i read docs reason for voting maxi the more i dont trust him. I reckon if and "if" him and maxi were the goons they have set out to make sure at least one of them makes it to the end to give them more of a chance after the assassin got Harris early doors. By each other drawing attention to the other the chances are less likely both would be killed. And this idea to then not lynch maxi makes this case stronger. They are now trying to pick on other townies to turn them against each other.

just my ideas so far anyway.

So far i make it :

Paddy -1

Doc -1

Maxi - 1

JamboLad-1

with 3 to vote.

The more i read docs reason for voting maxi the more i dont trust him. I reckon if and "if" him and maxi were the goons they have set out to make sure at least one of them makes it to the end to give them more of a chance after the assassin got Harris early doors. By each other drawing attention to the other the chances are less likely both would be killed. And this idea to then not lynch maxi makes this case stronger. They are now trying to pick on other townies to turn them against each other.

just my ideas so far anyway.

The Doctor has said that Maxi should be killed by the assassin tonight, so as long as that is gone along with, Maxi will die.

If the doc is the other remaining goon then it will be fairly obvious if he does not die tonight (seen as he is claiming to be a roled player it is likely that the goons would kill him), in which case we can kill him tomorrow and the townies will win :)

Therefore I really don't think that both the doc and Maxi are goons.

Also, unless anything has changed you have two votes paddy

FFS, I'm not a goon. Ask yourself this - if The Doctor was really in the know why would he be asking you to vote off someone else other than me, risking killing a townie? Let's not kid ourselves, we are going to vote off a goodie, it's almost a certainty. Then when the assassin kills me as instructed that's it, game over.

His plan has partially unraveled because if he was really who he says he is then he would not have the information he claims to have, it's in black in white within the rules, the information (of either who is the assassin or a goon) died with AR, that is the long and short of it.

let's just speed things along anyway

unvote The Doctor

vote paddy

ArmiyaRomanova
FFS, I'm not a goon. Ask yourself this - if The Doctor was really in the know why would he be asking you to vote off someone else other than me, risking killing a townie? Let's not kid ourselves, we are going to vote off a goodie, it's almost a certainty. Then when the assassin kills me as instructed that's it, game over.

His plan has partially unraveled because if he was really who he says he is then he would not have the information he claims to have, it's in black in white within the rules, the information (of either who is the assassin or a goon) died with AR, that is the long and short of it.

unvote The Doctor

vote paddy

wwwooooooo

I'm still here.;)

wwoooooooo

Sexton Hardcastle

unvote The Doctor

vote paddy

So why have you then changed your vote? C'mon the games up we now know who the remaining goons are. If your going to vote for me thats fair enough itl just seal victory for the goons.

Unvote maxi

Vote Doc

Sexton Hardcastle

..also..By votign the Doc the townies should all but win the game if as people have said - Maxi is getting it from the assassin.

Off with their heads!

unvote Doctor

vote paddy

Sorry I have a thing called a job where I cant get on kickback :(

I hate both The Doc and Maxi, I can never read them at all :(

Paddy, the smiling assassin is dead.

25865_1191002342.jpg

Come on lets hurry it up. Give me your nomination goons and your investigation cop.

Sexton Hardcastle

way to go guys. if my storys checks out i want a big fat kiss

idiots

The Doctor

Bugger, Paddy, a wee hint that you were the assassin might have been nice.

I'm a goner, but at least you know someone you can vote off tomorrow.

You know what would be a laugh, if the goons didn't kill me, I'd look a bit suspicious then wouldn't I!

Damn, blast, fiddle-sticks etc.

:ahhhhhhh::cussing::cussing::vangry::vangry:

Bugger, Paddy, a wee hint that you were the assassin might have been nice.

I'm a goner, but at least you know someone you can vote off tomorrow.

You know what would be a laugh, if the goons didn't kill me, I'd look a bit suspicious then wouldn't I!

Damn, blast, fiddle-sticks etc.

:ahhhhhhh::cussing::cussing::vangry::vangry:

Woooooooooooo

Yup, and then a very easy target...You've probably given them the idea now...

Woooooooooooo

Commander Harris

maybe paddy can now explain why he whacked me first night?

don't think I gave any signs whatsoever so was just a lucky shot in the dark? -

rather dangerous way to play - what if I had been cop for example?

The Doctor
Woooooooooooo

Yup, and then a very easy target...You've probably given them the idea now...

Woooooooooooo

Aye, but I might just get lucky and know the name of the other goon by then.

Shhhhhh, it's sleepy time.

Sexton Hardcastle

Harris- i had a little idea it was you and a part luck i spose. yvonne was a school boy error. Looks like game over now. WHens the next one!?

Aye, but I might just get lucky and know the name of the other goon by then.

Shhhhhh, it's sleepy time.

Im always sleeping.

With the fishes. Thanks guys.:(

The goons killed Jambolad, he was a poor townie.

The cop investigated a townie.

Milky is mod killed for non voting

This leaves 2 goons and 2 townies (1 cop), so the winners are the goons, who cannot lose.

Step forward

Maxi and Medico

The Doctor was indeed the cop.

This must be the quickest mafia game in the history of JKB.:)

Thats how it should be. Better than 30 pages of "He looks well dodgy" then they all vote Maxi anyway. ;)

yvonnejambo
Harris- i had a little idea it was you and a part luck i spose. yvonne was a school boy error. Looks like game over now. WHens the next one!?

HHmmmm section P eh :)

ArmiyaRomanova

A well, chalk another one up for the goons, I suppose...

Very frustrating being sure that The Doctor was the cop (as Elder, I figured this out using the 'Boof stratagem') and seeing things turn against his efforts to sway the game in the townies favour. If only it hadn't been Paddy he went for, though I can see why he did.

Bit harsh mod-killing milky for not voting on a day that ended a full half-day early though, no? Particularly since this ended the game in the goons' favour.

Still, no sense in prolonging the agony - the Doc would surely have been lynched.

Good, fast game though....

Commander Harris

yay! I win. :)

I can now public **** myself laughing that paddy turned out to be the assassin. :rofl:

yay! I win. :)

I can now public **** myself laughing that paddy turned out to be the assassin. :rofl:

Was certainly a nice bit of luck on our part :)

Luck had nothing to with it, it was pure skill, I knew all along Paddy was the assassin :)

As a side note, when I was sending the kill for AR I had The Doctor down first but changed my mind at the last minute. Who knows how it would have panned out if it had been AR who survived. Also well played Medico for deflecting attention in the last round.

Pah!

Bitter, bitter man.

Not a Newky Broon this time?;)

Good ploy - shame about the target.

The Doctor
Not a Newky Broon this time?;)

Good ploy - shame about the target.

I need something a bit stronger Boof, shot of Absinthe maybe?

Just leave the bottle on the counter...

Sexton Hardcastle

Lets keep things friendly yvonne. So why did you decide to do me over doc? should of investigated better i feel. Worst Cop Ever !

Lets keep things friendly yvonne. So why did you decide to do me over doc? should of investigated better i feel. Worst Cop Ever !

The cop investigated Maxi, he even told you Maxi was. He was prepared to sacrifice himself to have Maxi killed. Did you listen, no hee haw. :eek:

Archived