Arseholes at football games

Dr. Bapswent

Generic Username

60']

It has been mentioned the boy who did open his trap paid a visit to the hospital with a fractured cheek.

If you think I'm putting myself in that position you're out of your ******* mind. That doesn't mean I condone racism.

your faither should have tought you how to fight rather than whingin like a woman

Good to see your old man invested so much time in making sure you turned out to be a champion ring piece.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franklin Delano Bluth

Colonel Kurtz spotted around Hampden yesterday

60']

your faither should have tought you how to fight rather than whingin like a woman

:rofl: I've never been in a fight in my life, because my father raised me well.

If you teach your son how to fight then you are a bad parent.

If you don't do that but think its acceptable then you're just a moron.

Colonel Kurtz

if you had said that yesterday to my face id have hooked you you would have waited 24 hours and posted something online

Guest C00l K1d

60']

It has been mentioned the boy who did open his trap paid a visit to the hospital with a fractured cheek.

If you think I'm putting myself in that position you're out of your ******* mind. That doesn't mean I condone racism.

Away and fling shite at yersel

Tommy Wiseau

60']

Square go, Colonel?

400_300_ElvisPresley_StarofDavid_.jpg

to the lad who quipped '' there's always snappy happy **** at the cup finals'' as i waited for the bus arriving outside the roseburn- i heard you.

firstly- i am half chinese, and going by our ages i've been a fan for longer than you bud, and lived in this country longer.

why didn't i confront him? i didn't want to create a scene, cup final day and all that... but if you are reading, feel free to say it to my face... you know who i am. don't worry about me confronting you, as you are one of a number ill-educated plastic tribalist who want to to put a stick in my spokes...

i spent my day drinking with ffreinds and fans that aren't as shallow as you... back on topic.

ps- you were an ugly ****

Are you in Section G lower? If so, I'm the guy next to you!

Have to agree with you 100% here, no time for that crap. For what it's worth, I think you're an uber Jambo and it's tw*ts like him who deserve to be barred from our club.

;)

scott_jambo

if you had said that yesterday to my face id have hooked you you would have waited 24 hours and posted something online

Annoyed at people slagging K4A, imo.

shaun.lawson

weird. :dizzy2:

your gay

:lol:

'Fraid not old thing. But - as I think everyone on here knows - your real problem is obvious, and has been for years.

I'd seek urgent medical help for that if I were you. :)

Colonel Kurtz

ve never been in a fight in my life, because my father raised me well.

was your dad called dale

Generic Username

Ken how I know you're no a hard man Colonel?

Because you're on here talking about banjo'ing folk.

Franklin Delano Bluth

was your dad called dale

:rofl: what a ring piece.

Bring it on Colonel Kun Kurtz you mug.

Danny-Dyer-001.jpg

Chris Benoit

:spoton:

was your dad called dale

I reckon he's probably a bit hard. Mid fap no doubt.

scott_jambo

More about the Elvis costume plz.

and by student types I assume you mean "successful young professionals". :smuggy:

:lol:

'Fraid not old thing. But - as I think everyone on here knows - your real problem is obvious, and has been for years.

I'd seek urgent medical help for that if I were you. :)

Oh the irony.

Are you in Section G lower? If so, I'm the guy next to you!

Have to agree with you 100% here, no time for that crap. For what it's worth, I think you're an uber Jambo and it's tw*ts like him who deserve to be barred from our club.

;)

i was in f mate. shame you sound like a good guy, but so were the folk around me at the game. don't worry about me man, the *******s won't grind me down. the colonel just needs a hug

Guest Bilel Mohsni

More on this problem that Colonel Kutz has supposedly got.

And Shaun's problem too, please.

:D

scott_jambo

Oh the irony.

Colonel and Kinkster affiliated? It's like a tag-team royal rumble in here. I choose the Great Khali as my partner. The best in the business. :jjyay:

The Great Khali

Colonel and Kinkster affiliated? It's like a tag-team royal rumble in here. I choose the Great Khali as my partner. The best in the business. :jjyay:

:verysmug:

Got your back bro

shaun.lawson

Oh the irony.

Irony? Your "ouch, back of the net" response to his terminally incoherent dribbling on the previous page beggared belief.

Proud that a Hearts fan who tried to stop racist arseholes being racist arseholes got his head kicked in as a result, are you?

colonel, ma dad will shag your dad. and your dad will like it

Your dad and my dad can spitroast him. Everyone's a winner.

Seriously though, my dad reads kickback. Sorry dad, you big poof.

i was in f mate. shame you sound like a good guy, but so were the folk around me at the game. don't worry about me man, the *******s won't grind me down. the colonel just needs a hug

Cheers, I was meaning at Tynie! Aye all good - I'm sure you don't need my help. And as I'm sure you know the arseholes are in a small minority. **** them!

The Great Khali

Somebody shouted to me "here you, Khali!! Sit doon, yir 7 feet tall!!"

I said no bother but then he called me a Punjab so I chopped his heed.

No stewards for this guy. Do I have the colonels approval?

Irony? Your "ouch, back of the net" response to his terminally incoherent dribbling on the previous page beggared belief.

Proud that a Hearts fan who tried to stop racist arseholes being racist arseholes got his head kicked in as a result, are you?

Behave yourself. Your inference is clearly designed to play to the Gallery of the half dozen or so that think they are Kickback.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Colonel has piped right down now eh. Keyboard warrior then he get's pulled up on it and shites it. I know about people like you, Colonel. All talk and no action.

Tommy Wiseau

I want to know what CK's and Lawson's well known "problems" are. :rofl:

Don't Be Cruel, Mothy.

Cheers, I was meaning at Tynie! Aye all good - I'm sure you don't need my help. And as I'm sure you know the arseholes are in a small minority. **** them!

we'll find out at the next home game... some folk eh. funny thing is i know plenty folk that give it the hard man act but everyone's got layers. i think, for the like of the colonel, this is a bit of flirting and self discovery. move that hand up the waistline colonel. this little pansy boy does not consent.

Tommy Wiseau

:(

Maybe time for A Little Less Conversation, Mothy. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with the Colonel, despite your Suspicion.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Maybe time for A Little Less Conversation, Mothy. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with the Colonel, despite your Suspicion.

Maybe I'm just a fool... I probably rushed in.

scott_jambo

Story behind the Elvis thing plz. I'm assuming he dressed up as "The King" at the cup final for snakely?

Archived