• Created
  • Last Reply
shaun.lawson

:wow:

Need to hear more about this. :lol:

(Edited by Dexter: "Hmm".) :rofl:

Yeah, but most of us want that right?

:disguise:

I heard even audioslave wants Audioslave banned. Impostor!

Chris Benoit

Yeah, but most of us want that right?

:disguise:

Some of us didn't even want him back in the first place :smuggy:

::troll:::'>

The Great Khali

Every one of their posts about Shaun are about him being fat. "Shaun Blimpson" :rofl:

Sad sad people :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

(Edited by Dexter: "Hmm".) :rofl:

I'm just gonna go right ahead and apologise... Not sure who to, or what for, but I'm thinking maybe best to just play it safe. :D

Sorry. :lol:

Yeah that was the general consensus when the page first popped up. I started a Kickback's for arseholes is for arseholes page and he put up a link to my profile to get folk to harass me, not one thing happened. Going by the page it's just him talking to himself most of the time anyway.

As a matter of fact, you were abused by hundreds of people, but you wouldn't necessarily have seen it unless you checked out their Kickback's for arseholes is for arseholes is for arseholes page.

Just saying. :whistling:

Generic Username

Some of us didn't even want him back in the first place :smuggy:

br=

You cut me deep.

Every time I post it's another kick up the arse for the Kickback's For Arseholes crew. Get it up ye ya shower of bounders.

HOW DO I GET AWAY WITH IT

scott_jambo

Every one of their posts about Shaun are about him being fat. "Shaun Blimpson" :rofl:

Sad sad people :lol:

It's just one person buddy. :)

The Great Khali

Ah.

For some reason I think that makes it even worse :lol:

Generic Username

SHAN LIESNORE!

HELP! I'VE JUST FALLEN INTO THE CHAT VORTEX! THERE'S GREAT CHAT FLYING AROUND EVERYWHERE!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

No its not, there are loads of people that post on here and comment on the FB page as well.

Dr. Bapswent

Im going to start a FB page called 'Arseholes for Kickback'...fnar fnar..

just saying.

scott_jambo

No its not, there are loads of people that post on here and comment on the FB page as well.

I can get a host of people to confirm it is one person who posts the actual updates. Off you trot - go make a wee allegiance with the man in question like you usually do you absolute renegade. You are off the chart babes. x

Generic Username

I can get a host of people to confirm it is one person who posts the actual updates. Off you trot - go make a wee allegiance with the man in question like you usually do you absolute renegade. You are off the chart babes. x

:jjyay:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

English ??

Arseholes at football games.

Let's get back on topic. :thumbsup:

We've probably heard enough on both topics by now imo!

The Great Khali

Arseholes at football games.

Let's get back on topic. :thumbsup:

Apparently we are arseholes.

Most of us go to games.

So it us a weeeee bit on topic :lol:

Oh the irony... :curtain:

I know, I know......

......but all the same, as the guy with the big red delete button, I'm urgently asking people to get the thread back on track.

:eek:

Rocco_Jambo

A bloke near me in Block I was on his feet for a good two or three minutes after their equaliser shouting and cursing at the ref that it was offside.

The impressive thing is he did not seem to repeat himself at any stage.

Also saw the smoking in the toilets - didn't see stewards do anything.

Shouting and cursing at a referee???? You know that football being a game for the working man is coming to an end when people are taking issue with fans shouting and swearing at the referee. Even the players and managers do it. It's not a cricket or snooker match.

to the lad who quipped '' there's always snappy happy **** at the cup finals'' as i waited for the bus arriving outside the roseburn- i heard you.

firstly- i am half chinese, and going by our ages i've been a fan for longer than you bud, and lived in this country longer.

why didn't i confront him? i didn't want to create a scene, cup final day and all that... but if you are reading, feel free to say it to my face... you know who i am. don't worry about me confronting you, as you are one of a number ill-educated plastic tribalist who want to to put a stick in my spokes...

i spent my day drinking with ffreinds and fans that aren't as shallow as you... back on topic.

ps- you were an ugly ****

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Lawson/liesalot, this fella is obsessed with your weight. What do you tip the scales at?

Lawson/liesalot, this fella is obsessed with your weight. What do you tip the scales at?

Just discovered the FB page and having a read through it. Some real rage and seethe on there!

to the lad who quipped '' there's always snappy happy **** at the cup finals'' as i waited for the bus arriving outside the roseburn- i heard you.

firstly- i am half chinese, and going by our ages i've been a fan for longer than you bud, and lived in this country longer.

why didn't i confront him? i didn't want to create a scene, cup final day and all that... but if you are reading, feel free to say it to my face... you know who i am. don't worry about me confronting you, as you are one of a number ill-educated plastic tribalist who want to to put a stick in my spokes...

i spent my day drinking with ffreinds and fans that aren't as shallow as you... back on topic.

ps- you were an ugly ****

take it the line quoted is some racist crap? if it is i would take great pleasure in holding him down for you, doesn't sound as though you would need me though :11100:

What these arseholes need is a good, old fashioned, no holds barred leathering.

Who's up for setting up a vigilante group? Like the Guardian Angels, but for Hearts games. We can have wee outfits n that.

shaun.lawson

It's not my weight he's obsessed with at all. :curtain:

Now, please see post 280. :)

Colonel Kurtz

too many ******ty student types posts on this thread ....if youve a problem at the game opem yer trap at the time and tell the boy

Tommy Wiseau

It's not my weight he's obsessed with at all. :curtain:

Now, please see post 280. :)

Yet another hopelessly infatuated slave to the Lawson boaby (nap)

Tommy Wiseau

too many ******ty student types posts on this thread ....if youve a problem at the game opem yer trap at the time and tell the boy

Half the thread is folk who spoke up at the time. Now, the big question - did you dust off the Elvis costume for the occasion? :)

Seen a red double decker bouncing with the" knees song" parked right next to a police van at the lights,who we're just blanking it. These young guys we're giving laldy. My 11 year old asks what they're singing about? I just said it was a lot of rubbish.

It is sad really that this element still hangs on to the coat tails of the club. This thread though, laugh or cry.

It has been mentioned the boy who did open his trap paid a visit to the hospital with a fractured cheek.

If you think I'm putting myself in that position you're out of your ******* mind. That doesn't mean I condone racism.

Colonel Kurtz

60']

It has been mentioned the boy who did open his trap paid a visit to the hospital with a fractured cheek.

If you think I'm putting myself in that position you're out of your ******* mind. That doesn't mean I condone racism.

your faither should have tought you how to fight rather than whingin like a woman

shaun.lawson

60']

your faither should have tought you how to fight rather than whingin like a woman

You're weird. :dizzy2:

take it the line quoted is some racist crap? if it is i would take great pleasure in holding him down for you, doesn't sound as though you would need me though :11100:

it was. not even accurate racism. he was with a big group of mates and i'm not stupid.

probably not a bad guy, just shite banter... directed at a stranger within earshot.

he could've been the colonel... and i would of been in big trouble. his pappy taught him how to put his paws up, don't you know...

60']

Back of the net ! Ouch.

Archived