Arseholes at football games

Dr. Bapswent

Back of the Bus

I can only imagine the patter Henry will be rolling out;

"what's the world coming to eh? Get nothing but stick for telling a laddie he's a lazy n****r yet someone gets to call me an arsehole? It's broken Britain."

Hiya Henry. Hiya pal.

Chomp on it.

Hahahaha.

Poor man's Alf Garnett

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franklin Delano Bluth

Club needs to seriously think about capping our allocation at all games to say 25000. Anything above that and we are struggling. Whether it's a lot of day trippers or the sectarian element, that crowd yesterday should not be mentioned in the same breath as the one in May. The difference between those two crowds was immense.

Clerry Jambo

Good to see henry is a "kickback for arseholes" member. He isny half greeting on the wee FB page. :D

The boy is complaining about Audioslave using the word arsehole while posting on a fb page called kickback's for arseholes. Irony is not lost. :pleasing:

Didnae think ye were a grass Scotty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest GhostHunter

Audio - get your tongue out ma arse. I don't like it there.

What a shock, Audioslave once again dishing out personal abuse but nothing gets done. Its simple a boys club. No surprise, there are many on there who kiss admin arse and get away with whatever they like

shaun.lawson

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At least Audioslave's stopped them discussing me for once. Good work that man. :thumbsup:

Generic Username

I think whoever wrote that isn't aware of the year and a bit I spent in the JKB slammer...

That Audioslave is a rascal. The poster boy of JKB.

:smuggy:

Generic Username

Hey!

Hey Kickbacks For Arseholes! I've a joke for you.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

An arsehole.

An arsehole who?

AN ARSEHOLE WHO CANNY POST ON KICKBACK NOW **** OFF AND SLITHER BACK UNDER YOUR ROCKS

Guest GhostHunter

I think whoever wrote that isn't aware of the year and a bit I spent in the JKB slammer...

That Audioslave is a rascal. The poster boy of JKB.

:smuggy:

One of these days,I'll suss out who is running that dratted page.

shaun.lawson

One of these days,I'll suss out who is running that dratted page.

Oh c'mon. It's obvious.

Dr. Bapswent

Kickbacks for arseholes is a great barometer of well you are doing on JKB.

I have had at least 2-3 mentions, so I must be doing something right to get under the skin of the ignorant brain dead ones.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Woosh

WOOOOSH for me too... Who's is it?

Ive always thought either JR or Therapist, but it seems to be someone who is still a member.

Maiden Gorgie

What exactly is/are "Kickbacks for Arseholes?"

Sounds bloody painful

Dr. Bapswent

WOOOOSH for me too... Who's is it?

Ive always thought either JR or Therapist, but it seems to be someone who is still a member.

Well there are a few prime Suss-pects...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ah, gotcha. He was before my time, I think. He gets mentioned a lot though. :lol:

I have at least one Fb friend on there who is also on here. My lips are sealed however! :D

Chris Benoit

Yeah that was the general consensus when the page first popped up. I started a Kickback's for arseholes is for arseholes page and he put up a link to my profile to get folk to harass me, not one thing happened. Going by the page it's just him talking to himself most of the time anyway.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I love how that page rolled out the old "good to see a KB member going to a game" line.

Classic material.

shaun.lawson

Yeah that was the general consensus when the page first popped up. I started a Kickback's for arseholes is for arseholes page and he put up a link to my profile to get folk to harass me, not one thing happened. Going by the page it's just him talking to himself most of the time anyway.

:Agree:

:facepalm:

Oh, and talk about jealously peering through the looking glass too...

Generic Username

"What do you think of Kickback mate?"

"It's for arseholes man"

"Aye me too! I got launched from it but still go on and read it every day but I'm no bothered like. It's full of arseholes eh! That's why I'm always on it. Reading it. Every day. Day after day. Neglecting my friends and family. Just reading. Constantly. Every day. On the bus. At work. On trains. Just reading. Always on the site. I even set up a Facebook page to tell show everyone how not bothered I was about getting launched. All that stuff I read, when I'm on it every day, on Kickback I mean, that site I'm no bothered about at all, the one where everyone is an arsehole, when I'm on that every day, reading the stuff, I discuss it with myself on this Facebook page because I'm no bothered about getting launched."

"I don't think we should be pals any more"

Chris Benoit

Have I just landed myself in bother? :(

I'm lost. :lol:

Nah just good etiquette to delete it when you quote a post that is edited. See the mods have deleted it anyway but at least some of us got to see what was posted :lol:

Dr. Bapswent

Nah just good etiquette to delete it when you quote a post that is edited. See the mods have deleted it anyway but at least some of us got to see what was posted :lol:

Don't leave me hanging dude...

Ive taken enough abuse from them... would love to hear the story...

surely its cool to fire it off in a PM?

Would you believe somebody has just started a 'Kickback's for Arseholes is for Arseholes is for A-holes' page?

Would you? Really? :D

Chris Benoit

Would you believe somebody has just started a 'Kickback's for Arseholes is for Arseholes is for A-holes' page?

Would be a waste of time since I deleted the KFAIFA's page 2 days after I made it :lol:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Kickback's for Arseholes:

If you're reading this, eat my ass you mutant, inbred, deviant wrong 'un.

scott_jambo

Hi Suss.

Archived