Arseholes at football games

Dr. Bapswent

Eh, Armadale, toughies, was it an Armadale Academy school trip?

Was only joking about the toughies. Knew it would make them all laugh when they read it. :)

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doctor FinnBarr

Was only joking about the toughies. Knew it would make them all laugh when they read it. :)

Are you a teacher in the Dale tho?

maroonshrew

In the past some posters on here have claimed racism is no longer a problem in Scotland or at Hears but time and time again these idiots appear. I didn't hear any today. A fair few idiots but then it's a cup final they will be out. Just hope if racist comments like that are made at Tynecastle we get these guys banned. At home we can have an impact on stamping out that behaviour but pretty hard at an away day or Hampden.

I came off the lower platform at Queen Street to the sound of the Gorgie Boys.

I queued for drinks in the Beechwood to the sound of the Gorgie Boys.

I don't care if it has a "stirring quality", I loathe hearing this variation of a poisonous Rangers song & I wish people would just...stop.

There were folk screaming it into the faces of 3 or 4 police on platform 9 of Queen Street at 7pm. I don't really have an opinion on the song but from a common sense point of view it was odd too say the least, can only assume they were wasted. Plod told 'em to shut up, loudly.

We only won 5-1

Just a quick thanks to the group of teenagers behind us for making that defeat more uncomfortable with their endless chants of 'Fenians', 'coons' and '******' throughout the game.

Aged between 15 and about 17 - saying how much they will hate going into school tomorrow.

Your appreciation of the game was suspect and your insights were venomous, ignorant and abusive.

Good to see the future of the Hearts support is in good hands.

And before anyone asks why nothing was said etc - they paid no attention and were is a large group who kept moving around and changing places and seats

Waited to bitch on Kickback..............Brilliant. ######.

Governor Tarkin

Arseholes at fitba

Arseholes in pub

Arseholes on bus

Arseholes at work

Arseholes are everywhere

Full stop.

That sky sports reporter charles paterson, jumped up when thompson scored. He was covering the match for sky.

Lucky he never got his camera rammed up his hole. Stewards were in to protect him.

Governor Tarkin

Unfortunately, it was the poor lad who stood up against the bigotry who copped the punches.

As is often the case. If you can bite your tounge it's often best to avoid the direct confrontation. The thing with arseholes is, no matter how much you remonstrate, how hard you hit them, or how much they absolutely deserve it, they are pretty much guaranteed to remain an arsehole after the event.

Over the course of the gig life in general / the laws of nature usually levels stuff out though. I feel sorry for narrow minded dullards. Imagine going through life with a head full of shite like that. Can't be a pleasant experience.

Why whinge about it? Hearts failure to kill the game in the first half should be your main worry. Drama queen

Great so lets just condone racism and bigotry.

Idiotic post, most likely not your first.

Liked the boy behind us who, after an argument about us standing up, launched his scarf at my pal, hitting him in the face. Only for said tosser to then come down the four rows and scream at us to "give him his ******* scarf back".

Good, but not quite on the same level as the old boy who responded to my argument that he was being ridiculous for wanting to fight fellow Hearts fans with the year we've had and the unity we've showed by asking me to step outside for a "square go".

Saw the boy mentioned who got punched. There was a fair amount of blood, absolutely out of order if it was because some horrible ***** was being a racist ****. More people should be like him but because of what happened to him there is less chance there will be.

Some mug almost got into trouble in section G, was spouting shit about Locke for most of the game.

Wanted to fight a group of 10 guys once they all had enuff of his utter dribble and "questioned" his opinion.. Luckily wifey calmed him down.

Immature youngsters in immature behaviour post imho.

I really don't think that's immature, to be honest. I never found the need to vent my immaturity upon minority groups, but maybe that's just me.

Arthur Morgan

On the way to the game did anyone see what happened between the St.Mirren and Hearts fans? All of a sudden they started fighting but I'm not 100% sure what for. There was a woman on the ground (St.Mirren fan) so I'm assuming the Hearts fan knocked her over by mistake and the guy who was with the woman went off on one?

After every big game we have a discussion regarding racism,arseholes and general bad behaviour......it baffles me that people are still shocked that all this goes on....hear and see it every week.

Must have been same group that were behind us.

Told one of them to shut up with the racist chants and he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

Stopped for about ten minutes then started abusing our coloured players as well as the St Mirren ones.

Pond life.

Coloured players! Really?

Gerd Muller

On the way to the game did anyone see what happened between the St.Mirren and Hearts fans? All of a sudden they started fighting but I'm not 100% sure what for. There was a woman on the ground (St.Mirren fan) so I'm assuming the Hearts fan knocked her over by mistake and the guy who was with the woman went off on one?

I dunno if same incident but I helped an older st mirren couple off the ground but dunno why they were arguing.

What was the point of locking the outside toilets at ham dump and telling people the toilets open inside only Iam sure if u pissed in the street u would have got lifted then when I came out north stand and walked past west stand there was horse shit everywhere

I spent the whole game abusing that rebel ***** Paul McGowan does that make me a racist, bigot or just a bad loser?

Did he hear you??

The racists must be the same kids that chucked bananas at mark walters a tyncastle all grown up now

Great so lets just condone racism and bigotry.

Idiotic post, most likely not your first.

It seems like they were condoning it at the game and waiting to come home to post it here. Why not make a real point of it at the time, that's what I and many others don't get.

I'll admit I had a few to drink yesterday and considering I watched the game in Sydney it was fairly late. But feel free to look through my previous posts and highlight the ones you feel are idiotic.

yabadabadoo1874again

I came off the lower platform at Queen Street to the sound of the Gorgie Boys.

I queued for drinks in the Beechwood to the sound of the Gorgie Boys.

I don't care if it has a "stirring quality", I loathe hearing this variation of a poisonous Rangers song & I wish people would just...stop.

Rangers infestation....wish they would have the guts to take their red white and blue to Govan...diddies gers fans can gtf

Some boy behind me got all pissy because i wouldn't sit doon.

Its a cup final ffs, even if i had sit down there were rows of folk infront of me standing. He even had the cheek to tell me to tell the folk around me to sit down :laugh:

Arse.

Having to sit down spoilt my day from the outset - even missed the 1st goal as the whole of our row were arguing with row behind about us standing.

I can see the point if someone is old and possibly can't stand but this wasn't the case. One guy in particular was giving it the 'lets take this outside' with his trumpet of a wife backing him up!

Looked far better in the north stand with everyone on their feet.

Maiden Gorgie

I was in F7 and saw the scrap. One lad certainly picked up a couple of dull ones.

The worst part for me was that there was a wee girl standing on the aisle trying to get away from it, greeting. She looked absolutely petrified. I was in a pub before the game speaking to my mate's daughter who was attending her first final. This wasn't the same lass but was the same age.

Cretins that cannot control themselves in public have no place in our support, Even if these things aren't widely reported they can do serious damage to Hearts.

I seriously doubt that girl will attend another match for a while.

Made a shit day even shitter.

Lancashire_Lou

Walked past the toilet at HT and it looked like a smoke bomb had went off, found it pretty amusing!!

Haha. I walked past and thought "Shit, there's a fire!"

Fortunately I only heard one racist remark around where I was stood. Turned round and threw the culprit a filthy look and he didn't bother again. Least committed racist EVER.

Lancashire_Lou

Did anyone else see that woman going mental and being rugby tackled by a load of policeman in the stairwell right at the end?

Went back to the club we were booked into before and after the game(the beechwood) when I got there everyone was outside and no one was getting in as it had kicked off in the bar with sectarian singing and fighting allegedly.

Had to hang about outside until the bus came.

SectionDJambo

Don't get to many games away from Tynecastle now due to work, but when I do, it is really noticeable how many eejits we have "supporting" Hearts.

The racism and sectarianism are obviously unacceptable to all of those with a brain, but the thing I see more and more now than ever before are the amount of nutters who are hellbent on have a row and a fight with other Hearts fans. The kind that will shout out comments which can only be to get a reaction from some who are actually there to support the team. What the hell is wrong with them?

They usually have a crowd, or in the case of women who do it, a husband/partner who is thick enough to back them up.

The end results are situations, like have been described as happening yesterday, where small children see stuff that they should just not see when they are out to enjoy themselves with their parents, and other, good fans getting involved in unpleasent stuff instead of just being able to get behind our team. Not going to encourage people to come back too often is it?

Can't see any solution to this, as telling them to stop it gets the result that they want, and ignoring them just makes them up their game until they do get a reaction.

Only non-football/result related complaints I had about yesterday were with the shambles of a bus I was on.

At the East Stand f2/f3 I didn't see any bother, didn't hear any inappropriate songs/chants/shouts and all the smokers appeared to be outside!

Think folk were smoking in the toilets because the stewards wouldn't let them outside for a fag.

There was around 25 people smoking in the toilets at half time when I went in.

I decided to have one too. I got grabbed as I sparked up and got thrown out. I never even got a draw.

I never argued with the stewards hoping my calmness would help. It didn't. I even said my daughter was 14 and they said she was getting thrown out too. She's 17 next week.

She refused to leave.

My fault but I was the only one at the time who got chucked out although quite a few more arrived outside.

She

Gerd Muller

Why would people smoke in the toilets when you could walk outside to the stairs and spark up?

Jambo Hud316

Some dirty B dipped my wifes handbag during the game and stole ?50....I'm not even going to class them as Hearts fans. She didn't realise until on the bus home.

Unfortunately the cup finals bring out the total pond life in all supports

The Great Khali

Some dirty B dipped my wifes handbag during the game and stole ?50....I'm not even going to class them as Hearts fans. She didn't realise until on the bus home.

Unfortunately the cup finals bring out the total pond life in all supports

That is ******* brutal.

Dean Winchester

And here was me feeling bad about some old guy next to me getting annoyed with my swearing and jumping about :lol:

Hagar the Horrible

The biggest arsehole I came across was the cop in queen st station screaming at fans to stop singing, after the game, he was then called to go upstairs and could hardly run, even the other cops started laughing. mind you he did break up a fight between 2 other arseholes just as the train pulled up

It seems like they were condoning it at the game and waiting to come home to post it here. Why not make a real point of it at the time, that's what I and many others don't get.

Have you read this thread? Y'know, the part where the guy got leathered for asking another fan to stop being racist?

The problem with arseholes is that they are arseholes, and if they're willing to be arseholes by word they're likely to be arseholes by deed.

Lancashire_Lou

I was frustrated by some girls in the toilets cleaning their shoes and holding the queue up. There was football to be watched FFS!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

This thread is horrific! Some absolute animals among our support if all of this is true.

Chris Benoit

Stopped reading this thread when it was stated that Hearts being shit is worse than racism.

You should've read on adds more weight to your 90% rule

The People's Chimp

Having to sit down spoilt my day from the outset - even missed the 1st goal as the whole of our row were arguing with row behind about us standing.

I can see the point if someone is old and possibly can't stand but this wasn't the case. One guy in particular was giving it the 'lets take this outside' with his trumpet of a wife backing him up!

This.

I was seething about the sitting down. A cup final at Hampden and all these melts were arguing with folk telling them to sit down. The atmosphere, as a result, was noticeably damp after that.

Nookie Bear

I prefer standing but if you have a couple of pensioners and children behind you who are sitting down then are you going to be a dick and keep standing?

Mnay things spoiled my day.....having to take the weight off my feet was not one of them.

The People's Chimp

If its the one i saw, it is rather on topic. The punches were thrown after some Neanderthal was pulled up on his repeated racist remarks.

Unfortunately, it was the poor lad who stood up against the bigotry who copped the punches.

An absolute disgrace. Actually unbelievable.

Yet other posters still trot out the "why didnt you say something at the game" line...well there's the reason.

There was a woman shouting at the top of the stairs at D2 that she'd been punched in the face by some bloke. He looked in his 50's, pretty peshed looking, and the cops were just gonna throw him out. He said to the copper "it's alright, I'm just going anyway" until she told the cops she was wanting to press charges.

If its the one i saw, it is rather on topic. The punches were thrown after some Neanderthal was pulled up on his repeated racist remarks.

A guy on the Borders Hearts bus took a sore one I'm told.

They had to drop him off at the hospital. Suspected fractured cheekbone.

I prefer standing but if you have a couple of pensioners and children behind you who are sitting down then are you going to be a dick and keep standing?

Mnay things spoiled my day.....having to take the weight off my feet was not one of them.

As stated there were no pensioners behind us that couldn't stand. There was one kid of maybe 10 years old, however in front of us there were kids standing.

They should bring back family enclosures for folk that want to sit on their hands and not enjoy themselves. Chuck the oldies that can't stand in this section too.

Being made to sit by able bodied arseholes behind us played a large part in the spoiling of my day!

Lancashire_Lou

Did anyone else see that woman going mental and being rugby tackled by a load of policeman in the stairwell right at the end?

There was a woman shouting at the top of the stairs at D2 that she'd been punched in the face by some bloke. He looked in his 50's, pretty peshed looking, and the cops were just gonna throw him out. He said to the copper "it's alright, I'm just going anyway" until she told the cops she was wanting to press charges.

Was the same woman. The police must have been trying to stop her going back in to batter him!

Had one idiot behind me, section D1 row t who from the very first minute just moaned about Ngoo continously. Said to him that he would probably be better just leaving as he was offering next to nothing in terms of support.

Archived