Arseholes at football games

Dr. Bapswent

Bindy Badgy

Sitting at football is crap.

That's why I always ask for a seat in the back row.

Only non-football/result related complaints I had about yesterday were with the shambles of a bus I was on.

At the East Stand f2/f3 I didn't see any bother, didn't hear any inappropriate songs/chants/shouts and all the smokers appeared to be outside!

Likewise.

I was in F1 and didn't see any bother. Few roasters on my bus through but no big deal.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the same woman. The police must have been trying to stop her going back in to batter him!

Aye she was trying to get at him right enough!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Was only joking about the toughies. Knew it would make them all laugh when they read it. :)

I know you meant me when you said "toughies". :tank:

I know you meant me when you said "toughies". :tank:

You must have misread mate.

I said "toughies" not "toffs" :curtain:

Werner Herzog

If, however, it is a popular Hearts song (and it seems to be that way considering how often you were offended by it) then who are you to complain about it being sung?

So you condone sectarian behaviour masked in dubious "tradition" then?

If people witness behaviour that's illegal, or makes them uncomfortable, there are alternatives that might be more effective than simply moaning about it on here, and less dangerous than confronting people at the time.

Tell a steward or copper, or report it to the club after the game.

i would prefer it if scott wilson drew folks attention over the mic, everyone in the vicinity of the racist bawbag stood, booed and jeered, thumbs down, few bovrils and pies getting chucked etc. not ultra violence, more like a kayfabe reaction. Shame shame shame on you mr bigot. boooo!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Never heard any stories like this when we beat hibs in may.

Maybe because there was about an eighth of the number of supporters there and these wee cocks were not present?

some serious bawbag denial from henry.

Look back at the 20th May and see if there's any posts about this behaviour, I'm not defending it I'm just stating the facts

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Look back at the 20th May and see if there's any posts about this behaviour, I'm not defending it I'm just stating the facts

On the 19th May I never heard any such comments, not one. There were more vermin where I was this time around than where I was on the 19th May. The result or performance had **** all to do with this. If there were arseholes behaving like that at the Scottish Cup final i would have commented on that too.

It has **** all to do with the result chief.

Dr. Bapswent

Never heard any stories like this when we beat hibs in may.

Maybe it's because they never had much of a reason to moan about at that game.

Generic Username

There wasn't any chocolate faces playing for Hearts that day Henry. Eh, eh. Chocolate faces.

You're getting right on my paps with your humming "it's no a big deal" patter. Away you go you daft old flump.

i'm just going by what you've written today. my conclusion? you are a goat (and no, calling you that is not as bad as racism, ya goat).

There wasn't any chocolate faces playing for Hearts that day Henry. Eh, eh. Chocolate faces.

You're getting right on my paps with your humming "it's no a big deal" patter. Away you go you daft old flump.

Lets get things straight, maybe 25-30k Hearts fans and its a major talking point when a dozen drunken racist neds bother folk more than the result. I never defended them, I'm far more concerned about the football side of things and if I'm going to have a club to support in the future. I had 4 kids with me yesterday to try and convince them to follow Hearts when I'm well gone, the footballs more important than tanked up young dafties

The Great Khali

0 loyalty points were needed yesterday which would have attracted fuds who don't normally go to games and who certainly wouldn't have been there last year.

Was a different vibe yesterday and it was ******* rancid.

Lets get things straight, maybe 25-30k Hearts fans and its a major talking point when a dozen drunken racist neds bother folk more than the result. I never defended them, I'm far more concerned about the football side of things and if I'm going to have a club to support in the future. I had 4 kids with me yesterday to try and convince them to follow Hearts when I'm well gone, the footballs more important than tanked up young dafties

Let's get things straight, it wasn't a dozen. Unless they were moving around the ground to different sections all the way through the match. Reports from several people in different sections report idiots.

quite the visionary...

Generic Username

You're a cataclysmic arsehole.

Let them be racist just so long as there's still a football club? Away with you.

King Of The Cat Cafe

A bloke near me in Block I was on his feet for a good two or three minutes after their equaliser shouting and cursing at the ref that it was offside.

The impressive thing is he did not seem to repeat himself at any stage.

Also saw the smoking in the toilets - didn't see stewards do anything.

STAGESTRUCK

We had two grown men in section D fighting each other over "players wages". My daughters boyfriend had to push my daughter out the way for her own safety. We dont need ******* arseholes like that in our midst. The secutity guards are a waste of time too. All hi vis jackets and no balls.

Lancashire_Lou

Haha. Just remembered some gobby cow trying to push her way past the whole row to get to seats right at the other side even though the row before us was empty and therefore the most logical route to the other side. Her response to this suggestion was "But this is my ******* row!" infront of her child.

Flabbergasted.

Haha. Just remembered some gobby cow trying to push her way past the whole row to get to seats right at the other side even though the row before us was empty and therefore the most logical route to the other side. Her response to this suggestion was "But this is my ******* row!" infront of her child.

Flabbergasted.

Welcome to the "Cup Final.....all sorts of roasters oot for the day" club.

Also saw the smoking in the toilets - didn't see stewards do anything.

I was having a piss at half time and the stewards physically dragged a guy out because they claimed to have seen him throw a fag end on the ground. He denied it but they hauled him out anyway. Ridiculously there were people actually smoking a few feet away from this.

Back of the Bus

Flabbergasted.

Was it not billed as the "family final"? ..........

Just re-read my previous post,Lou and suppose it could be mis-interpreted as a dig at you......it wasn't!

Apologies.....you know what I meant!

This hangover is worse than I thought....... :disappointed:

Lancashire_Lou

Just re-read my previous post,Lou and suppose it could be mis-interpreted as a dig at you......it wasn't!

Apologies.....you know what I meant!

This hangover is worse than I thought....... :disappointed:

:|

I won't cry over it!

Fight broke out in C3. Stewards fair play to them straight in, grabbed 2 boys and took them to the Police who were standing next to me. The 2 boys they lifted were telling them the boy at the back of them threw up on them and when they turned around he shouted whats your ******* problem? as if nothing happened. They gave the boy a sair one his cheek looked *******. But the boy who got hit and threw up ran off as soon as the police turned up. This happened straight after the St Mirren 2nd goal.

these incidents happen at every club, its not just a problem hearts have, its the way the country is, and its not gonna change. maybe familys or people who dont like it should sit in a family section, cos after all it is usually the wee fannys that start all the songs

rossthejambo

D5 was rammed with jakey, racist wallopers as well.

Always good to see apologists stick up for them though. Weltastic.

Guest GhostHunter

these incidents happen at every club, its not just a problem hearts have, its the way the country is, and its not gonna change. maybe familys or people who dont like it should sit in a family section, cos after all it is usually the wee fannys that start all the songs

Let me get this straight. And so that I'm perfectly clear.

You are condoning the racism at football, simply because "it's the way the country is" ?

Yes or No ?

Back of the Bus

Henry - you're getting right up my chuff today.

Seriously.

Henry has proper dropped the ball today.

did not really hear to much racism yesterday but did stand the whole game at the front of F4. nobody was complaining but i have to agree that if an elderly man wants to sit cause he can't stand for 90 minutes then those around him should sit too. in the old days he would have gone in the main stand but we no longer have that option so common sense should prevail.

i fell out witht he man in front of me who after our second goal turned round and because i was not going mental (3-2 down with minutes to go does not constitute a mental celebration from me) he called me a f*****g Hibby. luckily for him i had my 13 year old son with me and was quite refrained although i think he got the message i am not a hibby.

saw a few wee scuffles between hearts fans and this has come about because we have got used to winning at hampden. i also agree that far more roasters got tickets for this final than the last one. we may not have another final for a while so won't need to worry about these fans as they don't go to tynecastle anyway

Just to buck the trend, was all good around me in the north stand, D4 about two thirds down. Got the tickets early doors though, so clearly no day trippers beside us. Thank feck cos it sounds like the 'one game every few years' ramjets were out in force elsewhere.

Lancashire_Lou

Just to buck the trend, was all good around me in the north stand, D4 about two thirds down. Got the tickets early doors though, so clearly no day trippers beside us.

Apart from me ;)

scott_jambo

Good to see henry is a "kickback for arseholes" member. He isny half greeting on the wee FB page. :D

The boy is complaining about Audioslave using the word arsehole while posting on a fb page called kickback's for arseholes. Irony is not lost. :pleasing:

Generic Username

Good to see henry is a "kickback for ***holes* member. He isny half greeting on the wee FB page. :D

LINK PLZ

Generic Username

I can only imagine the patter Henry will be rolling out;

"what's the world coming to eh? Get nothing but stick for telling a laddie he's a lazy n****r yet someone gets to call me an arsehole? It's broken Britain."

Hiya Henry. Hiya pal.

Chomp on it.

Good to see henry is a "kickback for arseholes" member. He isny half greeting on the wee FB page. :D

The boy is complaining about Audioslave using the word arsehole while posting on a fb page called kickback's for arseholes. Irony is not lost. :pleasing:

Ha ha first I've ever heard of that before, I'm not even on Facebook

yabadabadoo1874again

Time for ninja snatch squads.

Grab them, hood em, batter em, drive em out to middle of nowhere and leave them for dead.

Heard that the support services were kept very busy through misbehavior.... : (

Archived