The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

whodanny
2 hours ago, Morgan said:

My slightly less than subtle way of pointing out to Harry that ‘con’ has one N.  👍

Perfect 👍

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Салатные палочки

The garage not returning my seat to my preferred position after an MOT. Also, why ***** around with my radio and lights? 

Spellczech
On 04/03/2024 at 16:32, JudyJudyJudy said:

Getting asked for your receipt when you leave a shop . A security guard did this to me today at the awful “ ikea” I told her not only do they expect customers to self checkout ( doing workers out a job) but also doing their job , they also don’t even trust you with this either . She actually looked in my bag and tried to do an inventory ! 2 wooden spoon, 2 other kitchen utensils and a colander ! FFS the last of the great train robbers it wasn’t . I even said that to her . Bloody joke . She said “ I’m only doing my job “ I resisted saying the obvious ! Arghh . Sainsbury’s also does this but least they don’t check your bag after , 

It's profiling. Never trust a gay guy in a shop selling baking utensils...

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Салатные палочки said:

The garage not returning my seat to my preferred position after an MOT. Also, why ***** around with my radio and lights? 

Top trolling, tbf.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

😂

henrysmithsgloves
2 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Sir,may I point out CCTV still evidence of the accused.....

th-323394926.jpg

henrysmithsgloves
4 hours ago, Салатные палочки said:

Not another midget,that listens to Clyde one and blinds you at night on full beam on his lada😳😁

Edited by henrysmithsgloves

Rousset1
4 hours ago, Салатные палочки said:

They have to check the radio is able to give live traffic updates or the car will fail it's MOT.

henrysmithsgloves

eBay🤬🤬 why the hell do they show the same item in their delivery emails, except a lot cheaper from another seller ? Bought fitted car mats for my son £85. item on its way,oh btw this seller was selling for £50 Inc free delivery 🤬🤬 they weren't there when I was looking for them🤬 not the first time it's happened to me either... ranting over🤕

Tommy Brown
On 04/03/2024 at 13:45, OBE said:

I share your seethe, I'm on that volt thingy: fibre and mobile. Introductory offer dies in June, was good while it lasted £27, m, 600Gb fibre. £11 mobile 6g data. 9% They're at it.

These companies like the lazy. Accept the rise and have a wee moan.

It's now a case of switching sim at the end of each contract too.

Smarty, 60gb £10 pm for me. Was paying £23 to 3 for years.

PaddysBar
5 hours ago, Rousset1 said:

They have to check the radio is able to give live traffic updates or the car will fail it's MOT.

Eh? Surely not. 

6 hours ago, Rousset1 said:

Shame that, anyone wanna buy my brand new, Aston Martin Valkyrie, in three years time? :tongue:

2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

How's the coverage with Smarty, that's a lot of data for a tenner?

Jim_Duncan
4 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Exactly. But new customers shouldn’t get offers existing ones do. It’s just a hassle. 

Tommy Brown
3 hours ago, OBE said:

How's the coverage with Smarty, that's a lot of data for a tenner?

1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Exactly. But new customers shouldn’t get offers existing ones do. It’s just a hassle. 

Coverage is fine, I think it is the 3 masts they use. It's one of the main suppliers anyway.

3 wouldn't offer me anything like that until I sent for the Pac code, they offered £12 for the above then.

Amazed it what is available and how easy it it to switch. it really isn't a hassle at all nowadays.

My contract is 18 months (12 @ 60gb, then 6 @ 40gb) more than ample.

I was unlimited on 3.

edit

SMARTY is a service that's just for consumers and is only intended for personal use. SMARTY is a trading name of Hutchison 3G UK Limited.

Edited by Tommy Brown

Rousset1

Reports on Edinburgh Live of ebike goon-gangs riding around trying to steal mobile phones from cars.

Death to these little rats!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
38 minutes ago, Rousset1 said:

Reports on Edinburgh Live of ebike goon-gangs riding around trying to steal mobile phones from cars.

Death to these rats!

Benny Klack

Artificial lawns - yet to see one that doesn’t look tacky as feck, bad for the water table and bad for wildlife / insect populations.

It’s the outside version of a “Live, Love, Laugh” canvas hanging in the kitchen. 

On 14/03/2024 at 10:25, Harry Potter said:

Another lovely day, :facepalm:.

Mingin the day

il Duce McTarkin
14 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Artificial lawns - yet to see one that doesn’t look tacky as feck, bad for the water table and bad for wildlife / insect populations.

It’s the outside version of a “Live, Love, Laugh” canvas hanging in the kitchen. 

Come round and see mine, Benny.

Do you like your humble pie served hot or cold?

Benny Klack

Might look great in your eyes mate but I’ll never be convinced that they are better than grass.

Each to their own but I cannae stand them.

Would the humble pie be served with artificial cream? 😀

Roof leakin 

:lenny:

Toddler with hand foot and mouth

Mrs due to give birth any day

Weather's shite

Spoiler

:sob:

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Roof leakin 

Toddler with hand foot and mouth

Mrs due to give birth any day

Weather's shite

Hide contents

:sob:

Let me reframe that: 

roofs can be repaired 

yoy wee toddler will get better 

you and the family are expecting a wonderous thing soon. ( a baby ) 

the sun always comes after the rain 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

25 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Let me reframe that: 

roofs can be repaired 

yoy wee toddler will get better 

you and the family are expecting a wonderous thing soon. ( a baby ) 

the sun always comes after the rain 

All these things happening at once though

We're worried the newborn is gonna catch the illness 🤒 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Hansel said:

All these things happening at once though

We're worried the newborn is gonna catch the illness 🤒 

That’s true . It’s crap when it’s all at once . I’m sure the hospital and midwife will give you guidence re the new born and foot and mouth 

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Benny Klack said:

Might look great in your eyes mate but I’ll never be convinced that they are better than grass.

Each to their own but I cannae stand them.

Would the humble pie be served with artificial cream? 😀

It's not better than natural grass from an environmental standpoint, not even close, but the configuration of the house meant carrying the lawn mower from the back to the front through the lounge which was a hassle. The front is now artificial grass which looks great on account of my youtube landscaping skills. Felt pretty guilty as the bees absolutely loved the clover that grew amongst the grass out front, so I replaced some shan shrubs with a couple of big beds of English and French lavender down both sides of the driveway and the bees are ecstatic. They number in the hundreds on a summers day, and the Mrs is often too feart to open the car door. The kids love standing in the midst of them though, and have never been stung (should be in the yay thread). 

So all in all it's a win for the kids, a win for the bees, a win for the front yard aesthetics, and a win for me no longer getting whinged at for trailing grass clippings through the house. Yay.

You can have your humble pie any way you like, fella. 😄👍

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

Benny Klack
22 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

It's not better than natural grass from an environmental standpoint, not even close, but the configuration of the house meant carrying the lawn mower from the back to the front through the lounge which was a hassle. The front is now artificial grass which looks great on account of my youtube landscaping skills. Felt pretty guilty as the bees absolutely loved the clover that grew amongst the grass out front, so I replaced some shan shrubs with a couple of big beds of English and French lavender down both sides of the driveway and the bees are ecstatic. They number in the hundreds on a summers day, and the Mrs is often too feart to open the car door. The kids love standing in the midst of them though, and have never been stung (should be in the yay thread). 

So all in all it's a win for the kids, a win for the bees, a win for the front yard aesthetics, and a win for me no longer getting whinged at for trailing grass clippings through the house. Yay.

Fair do’s - a well reasoned case 👍

I’ll take custard with it please - but I’ll no eat it in the garden - too many bees and I wouldn’t want to spill any and stain your lawn 😝😝😝

Edited by Benny Klack

Nookie Bear
45 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Bees can feck off, frankly.

They are important....and don't they just know, the smug ********.

The_razors_edge
3 hours ago, Benny Klack said:

I changed from a grass lawn to artificial after my kids ruined the grass during Covid. That and the grass was on a slope. It made a huge difference to the usability of my garden.

I would point out the artificial grass meant me and my son have been able to do more football practice in the garden in the last 3.5 years. indeed I’d argue it’s played a significant part in his development - he’s now in our academy. So if he makes us a few quid in the future or helps us win a trophy I’ll refer you back to this thread 😉😊

This is someone in the street next to me’s idea of creative use of artificial grass. 

IMG_2012.jpeg

Benny Klack
9 minutes ago, The_razors_edge said:

I changed from a grass lawn to artificial after my kids ruined the grass during Covid. That and the grass was on a slope. It made a huge difference to the usability of my garden.

I would point out the artificial grass meant me and my son have been able to do more football practice in the garden in the last 3.5 years. indeed I’d argue it’s played a significant part in his development - he’s now in our academy. So if he makes us a few quid in the future or helps us win a trophy I’ll refer you back to this thread 😉😊

oh chr1st, I’ve stirred up a real hornets (bees) nest 🤣

I’ve got the artificial grass ‘mob’ onto me now.

Compelling argument and I wish your son well but I still think they are sh1te.

If someone finds me deed and rolled up in off-cuts of some artificial grass please refer the polis back to this thread 👍

Edited by Benny Klack

Benny Klack
33 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Bees can feck off, frankly.

They are important....and don't they just know, the smug ********.

Bees are good with me mate

Nah, wasps, they are the real basturds. 

1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Bees love borage too and it’s really easy to grow.  It’s edible (but I’ve not tried it)

The_razors_edge
37 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

oh chr1st, I’ve stirred up a real hornets (bees) nest 🤣

I’ve got the artificial grass ‘mob’ onto me now.

Compelling argument and I wish your son well but I still think they are sh1te.

If someone finds me deed and rolled up in off-cuts of some artificial grass please refer the polis back to this thread 👍

Noted 😂

I also hate gardening so the less upkeep for me to do, the better. 

I even invested in Guinea pigs to help keep my lawn at the front short instead of using a lawnmower 👌🏻😄

Jim_Duncan
6 minutes ago, FWJ said:

Bees love borage too and it’s really easy to grow.  It’s edible (but I’ve not tried it)

Put the young leaves in soup. Tastes a bit like cucumber. Flowers go in summer Pimm's while watching Wimbers, old bean.

Swanny17

Folk who park in parent and child parking bays when they don't have kids with them - usually in wee scaffy cars, BMW's or vans.  Shame if they get accidentally scratched.

Parents who put young kids in music T-shirts just to pretend they're cool. Yeah, that 1 year old will be loving Nirvana right enough. 

Jim_Duncan
12 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Folk who park in parent and child parking bays when they don't have kids with them - usually in wee scaffy cars, BMW's or vans.  Shame if they get accidentally scratched.

Parents who put young kids in music T-shirts just to pretend they're cool. Yeah, that 1 year old will be loving Nirvana right enough. 

Saw a toddler in Budapest wearing a Nirvana shellsuit the other week.

🤔Been on about this before, but what's the lifespan of spiders ?

I've had one in my bin store for months.  Hate the sods !

Btw, the wife won't let me evict it !

How much longer do I have to put up with it ?

It's quite a big sod as well.

PaddysBar
23 minutes ago, bairdy said:

I had one in my wing mirror. I think it was there for a couple of years. Little *****. 

I couldn’t even get it with my Karcher power washer and I also used to destroy its web every day but it didn’t take the hint. 

I thought it was gone one day, car had just passed its MOT, had just been cleaned inside and out and I was driving to pick up some cold beer on a lovely summers evening with some music on. 

Life couldn’t get any better then out of the corner of my eye there it was, taunting me. 

It had retreated back into the mirror by the time I parked at the shop.

Jim_Duncan

Huge number of cars with no tax/MoT when you run them through the DVLA checker. Assume most of these cheating arseholes also have no insurance.

henrysmithsgloves
5 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Huge number of cars with no tax/MoT when you run them through the DVLA checker. Assume most of these cheating arseholes also have no insurance.

Askmid for insurance check 

henrysmithsgloves
54 minutes ago, bairdy said:

As long as ten seconds if the cat or dog spies it😁

Jim_Duncan
1 minute ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Askmid for insurance check 

Costs a tenner!

Jim_Duncan
3 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

I understand it is an offence to wrongfully obtain information of this nature without any of the above reasonable causes. If I fail to provide true reasons for acquiring this information I may be committing an offence of unlawfully obtaining data contrary to section 170 of the Data Protection Act 2018. 

henrysmithsgloves
Just now, Jim_Duncan said:

I understand it is an offence to wrongfully obtain information of this nature without any of the above reasonable causes. If I fail to provide true reasons for acquiring this information I may be committing an offence of unlawfully obtaining data contrary to section 170 of the Data Protection Act 2018. 

Rubbish, reasonable cause - nosey Kent😎😁👍🏻

3 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Put the young leaves in soup. Tastes a bit like cucumber. Flowers go in summer Pimm's while watching Wimbers, old bean.

👍  

Not too keen on Pimms but I might try in a nice long, cold gin & tonic when summer appears!

Салатные палочки

Remaking Road House :muggy:

With Connor McGregor :cornette: