WWE

Beats

Caspian Primrose

Warrior ends Honkys 2 year Intercontinental reign in 31 seconds.

What a legend. Brings back a lot of memories.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some nice comments folks. Lovely

This place can put a smile on your face, even in times like these.

I hope Beats wouldn't mind me saying, but Warrior would be proud reading this thread.

Watching that video and then thinking of Brock Lesnar. It just shows how much WWE has regressed recently. Where have all the showmen gone? :(

Not watched WWE in ages so can i ask. Is there any matches now a days that puts the hair on your neck up like that? Summerslam 88 and the like were amazing start to finish.

Not watched WWE in ages so can i ask. Is there any matches now a days that puts the hair on your neck up like that? Summerslam 88 and the like were amazing start to finish.

I'm not a regular viewer these days, the last match that really appealed to me was Mr McMahon against Shawn Michaels.

Given that Vince is a sick mofo it's not inconceivable that the UW death was staged but he definitely is dead and it's shocking and tragic.

I won't claim to be anything more than a once a year, Stone Cold a Podcast listening type of guy.

Prince Buaben

Kinda sureal watching him on raw tonight, knowing it was his last wwe moment. Some speech!

I turned on the repeat this morning at the bit where he talks about last breaths

RustyRightPeg

I'm relatively new to this forum, been reading back quite a bit. No disrespect intended but who is Beats, what is his wrestling background that makes him get so much stick and banter on here?

Kinda sureal watching him on raw tonight, knowing it was his last wwe moment. Some speech!

I "Undeleted" the live recording of Raw to watch it again.

If there was ever a way to go out with the respect of the audience and peers at his highest - that was it.

The Warrior documentary that was being filmed during WM30 weekend will be interesting.

I'm relatively new to this forum, been reading back quite a bit. No disrespect intended but who is Beats, what is his wrestling background that makes him get so much stick and banter on here?

Beats knows people in the industry from what I understand. He's friendly with some people on this thread and others less so (who take pop shots).

Beats once gave out a tip which I chucked a few quid on - it came in. He's a good guy IMO.

Stuart McNeill

Beats like most of us can predict what's going to happen in WWE and will say it is a tip. Miz winning at a PPV one comes to mind. Or when the number of times he's said something and it's not actually happened, but will just say it's changed.

What he posts can usually be read on dirt sheets or a wwe forum.

Stuart McNeill
^^^

Jealous about lack of pms IMO

I've asked for a PM got rejected and I didn't mind, I quiet enjoy getting a possible surprise in wwe.

But the majority of it, is predictable and you don't need to be told by an 'insider'

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Beats like most of us can predict what's going to happen in WWE and will say it is a tip. Miz winning at a PPV one comes to mind. Or when the number of times he's said something and it's not actually happened, but will just say it's changed.

What he posts can usually be read on dirt sheets or a wwe forum.

:lol: :lol:

Guest C00l K1d

I used to doubt beats too but hes far too consistent.

And how did he call the taker match?

I dont get pms either think i blew my chance by taking the piss early in the thread. I grew up from then but i guess he hasnt really forgot

I used to doubt beats too but hes far too consistent.

And how did he call the taker match?

I dont get pms either think i blew my chance by taking the piss early in the thread. I grew up from then but i guess he hasnt really forgot

I wouldn't want a pm. Part of the fun is the not knowing (for the most part, the undertaker match ending was the only one I didn't see coming at wrestlemania).

Why watch if you know what's going to happen in advance?

Guest C00l K1d

I wouldn't want a pm. Part of the fun is the not knowing (for the most part, the undertaker match ending was the only one I didn't see coming at wrestlemania).

I dont think he just posts tips on results, a lot of behind the scene stuff too.

I personally only watch the PPVs as ive become a bit disconnected from the wrestlers as people so itd be good to know whats going on without having to tune into raw

Stuart McNeill

dude, Vertical sports Wrestling forum had basically worked it out 4 days before hand, if you read that forum, you can get a rough idea what's happening.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wrestlemania-xxx/1189425-something-unbelievable-going-happen-2.html

plus he was wrong at royal rumble and the PPV beforehand.

Gigolo-Aunt

Guys

I have no interest in WWE/WWF (this thread can be a laugh though) but Beats does get info - its genuine.

Give the guy a bit of a break - that's why I think he does not come on this thread that much now.

Tommy Wiseau

dude, Vertical sports Wrestling forum had basically worked it out 4 days before hand, if you read that forum, you can get a rough idea what's happening.

http://www.wrestling...g-happen-2.html

plus he was wrong at royal rumble and the PPV beforehand.

You've just posted a link which appears to consist of people guessing and hinting at unspecific "surprises", and not much more.

You're coming across as very bitter on this thread, Stuart, and it doesn't suit you.

Guest C00l K1d

I don't know how the Taker thing doesn't prove it beyond doubt.

No one seen it coming, sure i made a joke about it during the intros but it was purely based on luck/chance. Beats said he knew well before mania.

He's going to end up getting the thread closed i think, it seems like he can't be arsed with folk doubting him all the time now

Everyone seems to be forgetting how tough a week Beats has had. The death of Warrior will have affected him 10x more than all of us.

I hope he makes his return soon.

scott_jambo

I don't know how the Taker thing doesn't prove it beyond doubt.

No one seen it coming, sure i made a joke about it during the intros but it was purely based on luck/chance. Beats said he knew well before mania.

He's going to end up getting the thread closed i think, it seems like he can't be arsed with folk doubting him all the time now

The mods should be stepping in anyway, tbh.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/138871-a-reminder-of-the-forum-rules-relating-to-defamation/

A polite reminder (Stuart in particular, give this a read before you post again).

Tommy Wiseau

Please do. After all, you'll get all your info off that forum where everyone was guessing and the "dirtsheets", anyway :)

scott_jambo

No bother guys, will just avoid this thread from now on.

Mate, c'mon. Still post, I know how much you love the wrestling and it's great for fellow Hearts fans to chat here.

Did you watch Smackdown this evening?

Mate, c'mon. Still post, I know how much you love the wrestling and it's great for fellow Hearts fans to chat here.

Did you watch Smackdown this evening?

Completely forgot about Smackdown tonight.

Did I miss anything good?

I'm shocked and a bit pissed off at some of the comments on here. All I've ever done is give out some info regarding the sport we all know and love and it get's thrown back at me.

From now on I'm staying away from this thread until certain members of the WWE Universe grow up.

Just wanted to add my condolences to the sad news about The Ultimate Warrior, I didn't know him and never met him but I know guys who spent time with him and they said he was a lovely man who adored his family and the Wrestling family. Too many of the guys being taken far too soon. Sad sad news.

RIP Warrior.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I'm shocked and a bit pissed off at some of the comments on here. All I've ever done is give out some info regarding the sport we all know and love and it get's thrown back at me.

From now on I'm staying away from this thread until certain members of the WWE Universe grow up.

Just wanted to add my condolences to the sad news about The Ultimate Warrior, I didn't know him and never met him but I know guys who spent time with him and they said he was a lovely man who adored his family and the Wrestling family. Too many of the guys being taken far too soon. Sad sad news.

RIP Warrior.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Just had a PM from Beats. Says Hulk Hogan tried to finger him in a lift, hence why he backed the Ultimate Warrior. Fair play.

scott_jambo

RIP Warrior.

:clap: :clap:

The Great Khali

No bother guys, will just avoid this thread from now on.

No need in avoiding the thread mate, you're a keen wresting fan and it's always good to read your point of view.

I just didn't understand the sudden heel turn.

The Great Khali

Guys,

This is the second time that Beats has wanted to take a short leave of absence from the thread that he created. It's not right.

Beats loves wrestling and he does love talking about it on here. The guy has connections and sometimes passed information on. Sometimes to everyone and sometimes only to some. It's an absolute disgrace that he feels he can't even come into his own thread, for fear of abuse or petty digs. It shouldn't be beats leaving it should some angry, jealous and immature posters who are causing a tense atmosphere in this thread.

I find it difficult to come and post on this thread these days but I will NOT be bullied from a thread in which I have been posting since page 1. I'm not going anywhere so you certain posters will have to go and find another thread to spread your anger and misery.

Thank you Beats.

The Great Khali.

Thanks for the kind words and the lovely PM's, means a lot to me.

My source is away for a 2 week break after Mania but as soon as he comes back I'll bend his ear for some info.

Cheers for now.

Edited by Beats