Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

weststand93

Adam rose has to be the most awkward and cringey character in a long time,cant see it lasting,

i like him, think hes entrance is grate and i would like to see him do well. but at 36 will thay give him a shot ?

hmfc4life1991

i like him, think hes entrance is grate and i would like to see him do well. but at 36 will thay give him a shot ?

He's 34, 35 in July

Seeing zack rider, Kofi Kingston, now jack swagger all jobbing to rusev, Adam rose and Bo dollars is quite bad. Only a couple months back swagger was competing for the tag team championship.

I understand these guys need to break there way into the wwe and can't jump to the top but after a year they just become another wrestler that is used for filler. Fandango is a good example.

Beats, care to explain why seth betrayed the shield?

They had only just best evolution with all men still standing, without them being together there is no real big contenders for the likes of the wyatts.

However the opportunity to put Bray right at the top and they didn't really disappointed me, Cena is the face well one of the faces of wwe but there has to be a time were he has to eventually be beat.

Usually once Cena gets beat that wrestler becomes huge e.g Daniel Bryan at Summerslam.

I take it you don't watch NXT? Bo Dallas is a top performer a major player along side Adam Rose. Looks like you only watch WWE If you cant understand why these guys are being pushed. Excellent in the ring and can make a match better than most in WWE.

Bray Wyatt already beat Cena in a Hell in a Cell match hes already been pushed V Cena the fud will continue but why have him beat him again in a PPV Twice in a row? THAT makes no sense.

I wont say who Cena is next fueding with but its already been confirmed and will happen soon.

Cena V Wyatt looks like its done now anyway.

Shield split was confirmed 3 months ago it will make sense in a few months.

Commander Shepherd

Cheers for the kind words!

It's good to hear that the underuse of talent is being addresses as it simply can't continue the way it has been.??I was happy to let them off with the run in to WM30, mainly?because it was quite a big milestone in the company's history. They were obviously going to get as many big guns in as possible to maximise revenue and appeal. Brock, Undertaker and Batista were the big names being drafted and you'd have to be a right tool to moan at the prospect of Hogan, Austin and the Rock all opening the show.? However as much of a milestone as it was reaching 30 Wrestlemanias, it's a watershed moment in that the old guard has come and gone and it's now time for the young team to step up.? The guys I've previously listed would all make an epic top end roster.

On a side note, never mind Bad News Barret, it's all about Bad Luck Bryan!? Out of MITB.? The only positive I suppose is that there could be an absolutely epic ladder match for title instead of the MITB briefcase.? Or maybe they'll have two matches, one for the actual briefcase and another for the title?

Raw tonight should hopefully answer it all!

weststand93

after watching last nights RAW im going to say that i think cesaro will become the new champ in MITB. With paul heyman seems to be getting a push . shame that daniel bryan is out with a injury hope we gets the belts back at some stage. also does anyone know if this MITB will be on sky or PPV for us in the uk ?

Drew McIntyre never really broke through - 3MB was a dead end for him.

Brodus Clay just dropped off after Tons of Funk split. Really enjoyed him when he was doing the whole Funkasauras thing.

Edited by Mysterion

Drew McIntyre should have never been released.

Aksana is a strange one she has a major south American Following.

I fully expect Great Khali and Zack Ryder gone next...

scott_jambo

I heard The Great Khali is in line for a big push.

Vince sees him as the next "Andre the Giant" .

Kearney choking to be in the know :rofl:

I heard The Great Khali is in line for a big push.

Vince sees him as the next "Andre the Giant" .

McIntyre was Vinces "hand picked chosen one" though....

:bomb2:

McIntyre was Vinces "hand picked chosen one" though....

:bomb2:

So wait are you telling me that McIntyre has been replaced in 3mb by a midget? :rofl:

So wait are you telling me that McIntyre has been replaced in 3mb by a midget? :rofl:

ignore that I just saw the list at the top :facepalm:

The Great Khali

What's your source mate?

No source to be honest mate. Just a hunch. Vince won't let someone with the calibre of Khali go.

With story lines just now about "what's best for business" it would kind of go against it.

If he does get released then I'm jacking it in and following TNA.

I was told about the big man possibly being let go a few months back. This has nothing to do with ability.

That's all I can say on the matter.

The Great Khali

I was told about the big man possibly being let go a few months back. This has nothing to do with ability.

That's all I can say on the matter.

Shambles of an organisation Beats :(

Oh no :(

Might I have to change my name if this comes to light?

Go old school.

Go for Berzerker.

Or Tugboat.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

If what I was told this morning is true it is going to be dynamite.

Any chances of spare tickets for MITB in Boston?

Any chances of spare tickets for MITB in Boston?

I can't help you there, however there are usually tickets handed back from sponsors etc which go on sale on the day of the event. May be worth your while heading along.

Apologies I can't be more help.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

I can't help you there, however there are usually tickets handed back from sponsors etc which go on sale on the day of the event. May be worth your while heading along.

Apologies I can't be more help.

No problem at all.

Thanks very much! :thumbsup:

maroonplatoon87

If what I was told this morning is true it is going to be dynamite.

Are u talking about MITB mate

Stewie Griffin

Just got tickets for the sse hydro on the 13th of November for the wife daughter and myself looking forward to it not been to it live since beats and I went with our grampa when we were kids

Just got tickets for the sse hydro on the 13th of November for the wife daughter and myself looking forward to it not been to it live since beats and I went with our grampa when we were kids

Glad I could sort you out with tickets mate. :thumbsup: