WWE

Beats

Stuart McNeill

Wanted to go to Liverpool, but season tickets and holidays came first.

Still got two weeks to catch up on raw, anything interesting happening.?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wanted to go to Liverpool, but season tickets and holidays came first.

Still got two weeks to catch up on raw, anything interesting happening.?

Just reasons behind Rollins leaving the shield and Stardust being introduced :rofl:

MrWinningSmith

How easy is it to get tickets these days for the WWE shows? I've not been for about 10 years to a live event in the UK. I remember it being really difficult back in the day to get tickets.

How easy is it to get tickets these days for the WWE shows? I've not been for about 10 years to a live event in the UK. I remember it being really difficult back in the day to get tickets.

It was pretty hard to get the tickets I wanted for Monday Night Raw. Think The Hydro is more or less the same even though its just a house show. For ringside you'd be looking at least ?60 each. I got lower tier for Raw and it was ?70 each and I had to keep checking every day on a chance some would come available as for ages I could only get restricted viewing tickets or up in the gods :(

I got tickets though for An Audience with Roddy Piper in July at Studio 24 also paid for the meet and greet ticket and yes I will try get him to do a five one photo with me!

weststand93

well tonights the night. cant wait for this looking at paddy power for odds . i said Cesaro awhile back now 14/1 not bad.

MITB - WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Sunday 29th June 2014, 23:00 Ladder Match [/url] Hide

John Cena

1/3

Randy Orton

2/1

Roman Reigns

5/2

Bray Wyatt

8/1

Cesaro

14/1

Kane

14/1

Alberto Del Rio

25/1

Sheamus

25/1

Is it box office or on sky sports?

Box Office Chris.

Not sure I'll tune in, even though I don't pay for it I have an early start Tomorrow.

I've sent you a PM man.

Chris Benoit

Box Office Chris.

Not sure I'll tune in, even though I don't pay for it I have an early start Tomorrow.

I've sent you a PM man.

Cheers buddy :thumbsup:

Still of on paternity leave so might catch a stream while she's feeding the wee man. Anyone fancies putting up a link it'll be much appreciated

What a joke Cena again zzzzzzzzzzz

Hearing Brock is back for summerslam so him v cena for title then for Rollins to cash in after?

Stuart McNeill

Why as a part timer, does Brock Lesnar get to be doing such big matches constantly.

Surely WWE should be giving someone else a chance instead of it going to Cena, Kane, Lesnar. Let Rollins, Wyatts, Ziggler. Whoever, just change it up a bit.

RustyRightPeg

I don't know why but I'm getting a sneaky feeling that Batista has something to do with this Cena Rollins potential storyline, with Rollins being the one who 'replaced' him. Can just see Batista being involved in this with a jealous mindset, with his need for a title shot etc. Checked wiki last night and it still said he is still signed w/ WWE and after disappearing for a couple of months... Maybe Beats can elaborate on this. Apologies if some of you see this as a non-logical post.

Chris Benoit

I don't know why but I'm getting a sneaky feeling that Batista has something to do with this Cena Rollins potential storyline, with Rollins being the one who 'replaced' him. Can just see Batista being involved in this with a jealous mindset, with his need for a title shot etc. Checked wiki last night and it still said he is still signed w/ WWE and after disappearing for a couple of months... Maybe Beats can elaborate on this. Apologies if some of you see this as a non-logical post.

Batista will be back once he's done promoting Guardians of the Galaxy. Don't think this is confidential information.

John Cena knew

Saw that - just thought "aye that'll be on Kickback later" :2thumbsup:

weststand93

the last match was very good . seth rollins trying to cash in the money in the bank case why cena was out .

The Great Khali

A win for Khali too. Hopefully the start of a major push for him. Another title run would be great.

A win for Khali too. Hopefully the start of a major push for him. Another title run would be great.

Hopefully not. :2thumbsup:

Injuries are sadly holding him back

The Great Khali

Injuries are sadly holding him back

I know mate :( poor guy. Hopefully he gets on the mend soon.

:shitwine:

A 5 second squash win bodes well for his future.

Hopefully his knees hold up.

The Great Khali

A 5 second squash win bodes well for his future.

Hopefully his knees hold up.

dbro5l.jpg

just watching last nights RAW good start with roman reigns and kane kicking it off

Aye liked the start but pretty rubbish by the end which is surprising cause normally good when it's in Montreal

Wonder how big a push Miz will get. He's starting to rebuild his character again - respect to the guy - he's a worker.