• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ugu5usa3.jpg

Taker v Sting next year?

Thats been all over Twitter for a number of weeks now. From what I gather there, Sting signed a contract a few weeks back and is set to start in the WWE shortly. Im sure Beats can confirm either way here?:unsure:

Just read that taker losing his streak was actually planned two years ago.

Beats could confirm this? Although I know he doesn't like to say too much on here incase he gets in trouble.

RIP Warrior :sob:

That's just killed a small part of my childhood. He didn't exactly look like a picture of health at Wrestlemania, but ******* hell.

Mad as a box of frogs, but he was awesome.

Edited by kirkwood69

Beats will be on any minute telling us he knew Warrior was going to die but couldn't post it but had PMd a few. They will then come on and confirm he had.

That's how it works, right?

Stuart McNeill
Beats will be on any minute telling us he knew Warrior was going to die but couldn't post it but had PMd a few. They will then come on and confirm he had.

Yup.

Unfortunately never seen him Wrestle much. =(.

Darth Sidious

Watched the Hall of Fame yesterday with all the WWE squirming on how much he was going to rant. Came across as pretty articulate. RIP. Very sad, not watched Raw yet but was glad that Triple H had managed to get him back in to the WWE family and bury the hatchet.

Devastating! Macho Man and now Warrior :(

This!

My favourite two wrestlers now gone.

Gutted. :(

Not watched this since I was about 15. I loved doink the clown. And dink. The storyline where they ended up with 4 doinks fighting was hilarious.

Loved Gangrel too.

Also remember sitting wide eyed when they did the storyline with the undertaker kidnapping Steph McMahon. Good times.

:kirklol:

I've just spoke to Beats, understandably he is very upset at the loss of a true legend of WWE and he has decided to stay off the thread for a few days.

Scott, he has saw your comment also and has said he finds it a bit petty and crass at a time when the whole wrestling family should be sticking together.

He will pay his respects to warrior in his own way in due course.

The Great Khali

I've just spoke to Beats, understandably he is very upset at the loss of a true legend of WWE and he has decided to stay off the thread for a few days.

Scott, he has saw your comment also and has said he finds it a bit petty and crass at a time when the whole wrestling family should be sticking together.

He will pay his respects to warrior in his own way in due course.

Well said. I wasn't really sure how to respond to Scott's post so I'm glad you have.

Beats probably has met James on a couple of occasions and I feel sorry for him. Sad loss.

Well said. I wasn't really sure how to respond to Scott's post so I'm glad you have.

Beats probably has met James on a couple of occasions and I feel sorry for him. Sad loss.

He was gutted when I spoke to him earlier Khali, hence why he's taking some time out just now.

It's a huge loss, so sad to see a great man like warrior pass, it's tough to take after the passing of Macho Man and Miss Elizabeth.

I'm sure that Beats will be back though once he's paid his respects.

Stuart McNeill

This thread certainly does cheer you up sometimes.

Not the loss of a wrestler Btw, the things around that.

And just to make it seem authentic he'll use his first name and call him James. RIP Warrior

Edited by Koolkeith

And just to make it seem authentic he'll use his first name and call him James. RIP Warrior

Don't want to be a pedant or cut in on your Kool/Coolness KoolKeith, but I'll think you will find that he legally changed his name to Warrior a number of years ago.

Don't want to be a pedant or cut in on your Kool/Coolness KoolKeith, but I'll think you will find that he legally changed his name to Warrior a number of years ago.

I know. That's why I called him Warrior.

Guest C00l K1d

I know we're all upset at our loss but don't take it out on Beats ffs.

His death reminded me of how unlucky i was not to see him in his hayday. I only have youtube videos to remember him by :(

Tommy Wiseau

What a way to go. Went out at the very top, being recognised as one of the greatest athletes in his sport's history and getting the adulation of the WWE Universe.

I know we're all upset at our loss but don't take it out on Beats ffs.

His death reminded me of how unlucky i was not to see him in his hayday. I only have youtube videos to remember him by :(

Agreed on all counts.

Guest C00l K1d

I've been watching a few good wrestling videos today that i'd like to post but maybe not the best time atm as they're not all warrior.

I'll probably allow for a couple pages of mourning and respects before I post them if folk think that's alright?

The Great Khali

I've been watching a few good wrestling videos today that i'd like to post but maybe not the best time atm as they're not all warrior.

I'll probably allow for a couple pages of mourning and respects before I post them if folk think that's alright?

Very respectful of you HBK

Just post them m8. It's what he would have wanted

Caspian Primrose

Just post them m8. It's what he would have wanted

Aye just post them. Warrior was one of my faves as a bairn. His promos were mental! Nobody ever knew what he was on about. Roided out his nut probably.

Guest C00l K1d

It's not specifically videos of Warrior that's why i'll just refrain for a bit.

I was actually looking for a highlight reel of his career from start to finish but all the videos just seem to be folk posting the same picture with a sad song over it.

This a cracking video of Jake the Snake helping the Ultimate Warrior get over his fear of The Undertaker.

Got to agree with the others tbh.

Anyone watch raw after mania?

Aye thought it was great

Can't help but think Warrior knew something was going to happen given he was in the ring making that speech. It was greaet to see him in the ring again even if it was for one last time :(

Aye thought it was great

Can't help but think Warrior knew something was going to happen given he was in the ring making that speech. It was greaet to see him in the ring again even if it was for one last time :(

I really don't think we should speculate mate. I know Beats is taking a few days out but he may still be reading this thread and it won't be nice for him to see such comments about someone close to him.

I really don't think we should speculate mate. I know Beats is taking a few days out but he may still be reading this thread and it won't be nice for him to see such comments about someone close to him.

Didn't read other comments to be honest. I never knew he was close to him so my bad if he was its just what people do when they greive they think of scenarios of what happened etc didnt mean any harm though.

On a brighter note The Shield kicked ass on monday :)

Sorry i'm just a bit upset. Just all ignore me, it's just hard seeing your dad sitting in his pants all day watching Jeremy Kyle because he's to upset to go to work over the passing of one of his icons.

Don't worry about it mate, a few of us are feeling the same. Today was a struggle but it will only get better!

We need to stay strong for Beats, when he decides to make his return.