WWE

Beats

Stuart McNeill

So how are they going to get Punk into the title match?

Also will the title match be a fatal 4 way and once again Daniel Bryan left out to dry while most folk want him to win something.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So how are they going to get Punk into the title match?

Also will the title match be a fatal 4 way and once again Daniel Bryan left out to dry while most folk want him to win something.

I don't know the details yet. It was a very quick phone call I got. Hopefully catch up with him over the weekend.

I know they were/are debating the Daniel Bryan issue ans they are aware of the support he has from the fans. But being honest he doesn't do himself any favours at times.

Edited by Beats

Why is it every time he takes a hissy fit he gets what he wants?

Although he has been under-used on TV over the last year!

Bit harsh to talk about Beats like that

scott_jambo

Beats were you talking to punk directly? Or a good source?

He doesn't know CM directly, it's through his source.

Ok cool. Will be some work if they put him back into the mix. Saying that the chicago crowd may have forced their hand.

Stuart McNeill

Punk was supposedly offered the chance to be in the match as a last ditch offer and has obviously refused it. The plan to add DB was Brought up if he didn't accept.

Ok so the db being in the main event rather than the post where you said punk would win the title.

Stuart McNeill
Stuart can you just make it clear this hasn't came from me

Yeah I should have mate.

It's from a dirtsheet site. Which Ofcourse, take with a pinch of salt.

If punk does return I hope they make it at WM30 to screw Bryan out of the belt once he has beat HHH.

This could set up a year long feud ending at WM31 where they fight for the championship.

Stuart McNeill
If punk does return I hope they make it at WM30 to screw Bryan out of the belt once he has beat HHH.

This could set up a year long feud ending at WM31 where they fight for the championship.

So we would need to watch Bryan vs Punk at wm31 for the 53rd time?

So we would need to watch Bryan vs Punk at wm31 for the 53rd time?

I was just thinking that. I also want to see The Shield absolutely destroy fowk again.

Stuart McNeill

It seems with the shield thay there going to be breaking up soon but if wwe used them all correctly and have them in a decent story then they'll still be good.

It would be good to see Daniel vs Punk but it would be a real wwe universe divider.

weststand93

Raw was so bad again. Really debating even bothering with Wrestlemania this year it's a terrible card!

I missed it again last night but from what iv heard it's shit . I just hope that Wrestlemania don't disappoint and that beats is right about CM Punk. That's all i'm looking forward to seeing .

Punk is not well liked in WWE. But they recognise his draw for the fans so they put up with some amount of his carry on.

One of the best raws in a while tbh.

I thought it started off well but once it came to Cena in the ring kind of went down hill apart from the shield bit. HHH was obv that the cops were fake you were almost waiting on it. Think the mania card in general is poor esp given its Wrestlemania 30 though to be far i don't think they expected the reaction of the fans for Batista to be so hated.

I thought it started off well but once it came to Cena in the ring kind of went down hill apart from the shield bit. HHH was obv that the cops were fake you were almost waiting on it. Think the mania card in general is poor esp given its Wrestlemania 30 though to be far i don't think they expected the reaction of the fans for Batista to be so hated.

To be fair I'd also boo Batista...

• 2 weeks later...
weststand93

Just finished watching last nights RAW thought it was good. Looking foreword to Sunday night now. Should we do what we did for the rumble ? Put a fiver in and get a number I'm up for that again. Just some fun really. But with how things are going I can't see punk coming back and winning the belts like beats has said. I hope I'm wrong

Any inside info for this sunday beats?

I'll speak to him over the weekend and chuck a post up on Saturday or Sunday.

I'm still convinced this will be a good PPV with maybe a surprise or 2 ;)

I hoping so too in regards to surprises. I read they had contacted the rock and austin may also be appearing.

Im still hoping for a punk return. 50/50 as to whether ill watch it live though.

I hoping so too in regards to surprises. I read they had contacted the rock and austin may also be appearing.

Im still hoping for a punk return. 50/50 as to whether ill watch it live though.

I've not heard anything about Dwayne.