25 - eric Rowan 18

26 - Ryback 19

27 - Alberto Del Rio 20

28 - Batista WINNER

29 - Big E Langston 21

30 - Rey Mysterio 22

BULLSHIT

Stuart McNeill

Ok last info I had was Batista is NOT winning this.

Sheamus should return but again he won't win.

Hoping to get a bit more as the night goes on.

what happened here?

Well done Malky but Big E and Mysterio 29 & 30? Where's the drama and climax in that? As for having JBL and the midget in, what a ******* joke! Worst ever rumble I think.

Stuart McNeill
Well done Malky but Big E and Mysterio 29 & 30? Where's the drama and climax in that? As for having JBL and the midget in, what a ******* joke! Worst ever rumble I think.

I don't mind Langston but where the he'll is Bray and Bryan...

That was a pretty shit PPV overall.

Stuart McNeill

@wwedanielbryan They try and keep US down and away from top spots, but they can't ignore the reactions forever. Keep voicing your opinions. #YESMovement

A lot of people seem pissed.

Seemingly a "backstage" incident prevented Bryan participating! I don't want to say too much regarding that, but he was due to win. Shambles backstage.

Sorry guys but you have to realise stuff like this does happen from time to time.

Stuart McNeill

Seemingly a "backstage" incident prevented Bryan participating! I don't want to say too much regarding that, but he was due to win. Shambles backstage.

Sorry guys but you have to realise stuff like this does happen from time to time.

He also posted on Twitter saying Kane wanted him no where near the Rumble as well.

EDIT : I wouldn't be surprised if that is why JBL was put in then thrown out. Just to fill in his gap.

Edited by Stuart McNeill

I'm just thinking all the fannying about getting a bunch of ?5s put into my paypal it'd be as well going to the JKB fund, as Benoit said I won ?123 on Saturdays lottery so still in profit

Edited by MalkyMcFrench

Samuel Camazzola

Ok last info I had was Batista is NOT winning this.

Sheamus should return but again he won't win.

Hoping to get a bit more as the night goes on.

Assume this was a bluff/cover up regarding eventual winner?

Assume this was a bluff/cover up regarding eventual winner?

Not at all. He was meant to be in the Rumble and was the winner no doubt of that. Something happened backstage and things changed.

Wasn't an injury though!

Stuart McNeill

I'll put the money into JKB tonight.

I don't think I'm sitting up for another PPV and definitely glad I never paid for it because it was pish.

Sergio Garcia

That PPV went downhill after the first match , the pre show match was decent as well. Badly booked throughout only one real cameo from an older wrestler, the joke gimmicks didnt really work with the Bull and JBL, lacklustre performances throughout the card. Kofi's spots were decent but again no surprise in them now.

Plus Kane coming back to eliminate Punk would have been better if you hadn't seen him ringside during JBLs entrance.

Probably the worst Rumble in living memory.

Plus Kane coming back to eliminate Punk would have been better if you hadn't seen him ringside during JBLs entrance.

I expected Punk to be put back in the match - rules are made up to suit but I thought the principle was you had to be put over the rope by an active competitor. I was expecting to see Punk and Reigns finish off the Rumble.

Samuel Camazzola

Rumours for WMXXX I heard were Undertaker is wanting a match with Bryan but Vince wants him in a match with Cena since they've never clashed yet.

Anyone heard anything to possibly back this up?

With the unexpected turnaround, have the plans changed a lot because of it?

Too soon to tell mate. Total **** up backstage though.

I'll find out later.

Stuart McNeill
What kind of mess up backstage?

According to Daniel Bryan on Twitter Kane didn't want him anywhere near the RR.

However he was supposed to win.

Surely that is to tie in with kane destroying punks chances too, and to build up a story with bryan and punk against the authority?

Stuart McNeill
Surely that is to tie in with kane destroying punks chances too, and to build up a story with bryan and punk against the authority?

Could be anything mate. I think the way they go about starting these stories can be perceived as trying to piss off fans and not listening to them.

Rumours for WMXXX I heard were Undertaker is wanting a match with Bryan but Vince wants him in a match with Cena since they've never clashed yet.

Anyone heard anything to possibly back this up?

Never clashed what at Wrestlemania? Because Cena had a storyline feud with Taker years ago on Smackdown when Cena had his rapper personna on the go.

Could be anything mate. I think the way they go about starting these stories can be perceived as trying to piss off fans and not listening to them.

Of course. Guess we will need to see what Raw brings tonight

Samuel Camazzola

Never clashed what at Wrestlemania? Because Cena had a storyline feud with Taker years ago on Smackdown when Cena had his rapper personna on the go.

Yeah at Mania. Taker recognises Bryan as the company's biggest talent and capable of putting on an epic like his last few. Management will be looking at it from a biggest name perspective which would be a shame.

Just finished watching it.had a cheeky ?20 on roman reigns at 14/1 ffs.thought he was gona do it!haha was jumpin up n down for about 20 mins shouting at the tele

Yeah at Mania. Taker recognises Bryan as the company's biggest talent and capable of putting on an epic like his last few. Management will be looking at it from a biggest name perspective which would be a shame.

Im not sure Cena Taker would go down well with the fans. imagine the seethe if Cena ended the streak? Because if its gonna end its Vinces golden boy John that will be given that honor. Not that I think WWE will take that from Taker. Edited by Grado

The streak will go one day, a streak for a guy who doesn't wrestle anymore isn't worth jack shit

The day he says he's only got one more match in him he'll sell and it'll be for someone who they can get a few years out of it ie not Cena

My money is on Roman Reigns, maybe not this year but probably next year or at worst the year after