Where's Wally?

Vlad-Stupid

Right Lawson, let's be having you :jjyay:

Just a light hearted thread away from the Awards where we can all give Lawson pelters. Personally I don't doubt Lawson is in Uraguay but we all know how epic things can get when Shaun is asked to prove something

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Im sire he posted some fotos when he forst went over, this is the view from my office, this is the view from my apartment, this is the high street etc etc

Im sure somebody posted EXACTLY the same foto of the view from his apartment

Edit- it was perhaps a very very similar foto

Lawson, send a letter to a designated Kickbacker. Photo of the student in an envelope with a Montevideo postmark.

Seeing as I thought of it, it should probably be to me.

The way I propose to end the uncertainty is as follows:

1. A neutral, unimpeachable :P arbiter is chosen, who commits to relaying to Kickback truthfully and honestly what I send them by PM.

2. I PM this arbiter documents relating to my ongoing residency application here.

3. Said arbiter confirms to Kickback that these documents are what they are (they can always use Google Translate if they're in any doubt about what they say).

4. The end. :)

You could just get aw that shite off google. I saw in the news Gay marriage is nearly legalised, find a tramp willing to do anything for a couple of Uruguayan quid, get married - produce wedding certificate. Easy

The way I propose to end the uncertainty is as follows:

1. A neutral, unimpeachable :P arbiter is chosen, who commits to relaying to Kickback truthfully and honestly what I send them by PM.

2. I PM this arbiter documents relating to my ongoing residency application here.

3. Said arbiter confirms to Kickback that these documents are what they are (they can always use Google Translate if they're in any doubt about what they say).

4. The end. :)

As a teacher and respectable member of the community I have validated many a passport photo over the years so I'm your man. :teehee:

You could just get aw that shite off google. I saw in the news Gay marriage is nearly legalised, find a tramp willing to do anything for a couple of Uruguayan quid, get married - produce wedding certificate. Easy

:)

Oh no I couldn't. Not with my full name, date of birth and passport number, signed and stamped by the Direccion Nacional de Migracion in Montevideo.

Let's get the Wales v Belgium DVD sorted first ffs.

I think we concluded that he was talking out his farter on that one.

Oh no I couldn't. Not with my full name, date of birth and passport number, signed and stamped by the Direccion Nacional de Migracion in Montevideo.

Send all that to me with your acc number and sort code pls :)

Vlad-Stupid has sussed oot yer residency application. NAP.

I think we concluded that he was talking out his farter on that one.

There is nothing quite as satisfying as the sound of furious backpedalling having immediately ensued from my accusers. :)

Didnt you move over there for/with a burds? How did that go?

:sob:

Nope. She lives in New York, and is from the Dominican Republic. I was always coming here by myself in any case - but suffice to say, it's over. :(

Nope. She lives in New York, and is from the Dominican Republic. I was always coming here by myself in any case - but suffice to say, it's over. :(

Was JKB the imposing 3rd wheel on the relationship? The camilla, to your charles and diana, if you will

Was JKB the imposing 3rd wheel on the relationship? The camilla, to your charles and diana, if you will

:no:

Her ex was.

Can't see why she baulked at the thought of swapping the Dominican or New York for the Home Counties

I believe Shaun.

When did you say unimpeachable? Why was it funny?

SHAUN!

Why are you ignoring me? We used to talk, man.

I'm sorry for the loss of your relationship.

Sweet justice if he was a Coventry fan

:jjyay:

Nacional, to the best of my knowledge. The Uruguayan connection is that he's second generation Uruguayan, got her into following the national team - whereupon they both read my posts on a Uruguayan blog, she Facebook friended me... and strange things started to happen.

He actually has the same birthday as I do (albeit a different year), which was always kinda weird. But beyond that: she never fully moved on from him, and I suspect they'll probably get married one day.

SHAUN!

Why are you ignoring me? We used to talk, man.

I'm sorry for the loss of your relationship.

I'm not ignoring you!

I'm ignoring your post because it'll just again bring up an astoundingly cringeworthy post by me the other day. The post which has won me the Biggest Pantwetter award by a landslide.

I'm not ignoring you!

I'm ignoring your post because it'll just again bring up an astoundingly cringeworthy post by me the other day. The post which has won me the Biggest Pantwetter award by a landslide.

But I've not seen it...shaaaauuuun...Show me.

I don't like these tales of love lost on JKB :(

Unless they're Lawson's tales of love lost :jjyay:

DETALZ PLZ

I don't like these tales of love lost on JKB :(

Unless they're Lawson's tales of love lost :jjyay:

DETALZ PLZ

:jjyay:

Hold on, you met her online, on a forum, and became friends. But she lives in New York, and you in Norwich/London/Pilton/Airdrie. Did you ever actually meet this woman? Or, more importantly, did you ever meat her, ken, so she would move on from her Camilla. And shes the reason why tour apparantly in Uraguay. Which youv still no proved btw

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Its time to end this Shit !!!

Shaun has just sent me a photo to clarify this obvious witch hunt and quite frankly I'm disgusted by SOME peoples obvious distrust of the large overblown walloper chap.

Anyway.....

uruguay-fan-epa_1676634i.jpg

Hopefully that nails it !!

Hold on, you met her online, on a forum, and became friends. But she lives in New York, and you in Norwich/London/Pilton/Airdrie. Did you ever actually meet this woman? Or, more importantly, did you ever meat her, ken, so she would move on from her Camilla. And shes the reason why tour apparantly in Uraguay. Which youv still no proved btw

No, she's not the reason I'm in Uruguay.

I made the decision to move here in Summer 2010. Believe it or not, both Ulysses and Alan Partridge had something small to do with it (redm and the former Kickbacker Heaven98 had fractionally more to do with it) - but it was massively more a case of knowing that I hadn't travelled as much as I should have done, being fascinated from afar by Uruguayan football and Uruguay itself for over two decades, and of course, wanting to write a book about football here.

So I took an English teaching course, saved up, and left the UK in January: arriving here at the start of Feb via visiting her in NYC: just as I'd spent Xmas with her there the year beforehand. Nowadays, there's nothing that unusual about long distance relationships, or of people finding each other via the internet: but what was extraordinary was how well we actually got on in person, on all levels. She's a dear, sweet person, and while it may not ultimately have worked out, I wish her well, and we're still in touch as friends anyway.

I never said there was anything wrong with it, i was just curious

So now im going to have to ask, what did uly and AP have to do with it then?

I never said there was anything wrong with it, i was just curious

So now im going to have to ask, what did uly and AP have to do with it then?

In the strange world which I undoubtedly inhabit, even posts on an internet messageboard can have an impact. AP spent much of the World Cup chastising my "creepy, weird" obsession with a place I'd never even been to; and wise old Uly even chimed in after the semi-final against Holland with a post which really made me think. And think. And think some more.

How much impact did both have? 5-10% tops - but it did have an impact.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm dreading the answer to this :vrface:

edit: not too bad then. your obsession is still weird but at least you have some real life experience of it now. :crowngrin:

In the strange world which I undoubtedly inhabit, even posts on an internet messageboard can have an impact. AP spent much of the World Cup chastising my "creepy, weird" obsession with a place I'd never even been to; and wise old Uly even chimed in after the semi-final against Holland with a post which really made me think. And think. And think some more.

How much impact did both have? 5-10% tops - but it did have an impact.

******* hell

Archived