2013 Formula 1 Season Thread

Sheiky Baby

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A great battle down the field, but no interest at the front.

Possible battle for 3rd between Kimi and Webber before the end.

Edit: or maybe not - damage limitation for Webber now.

Webber blows up with about half a lap to go, at roughly the same time as Vettel crosses the line - Mark will be spewing :lol:

Called the top 3 spot on :verysmug:

I was oncourse for alot of points till Webber began to lose it and Di Resta went into the barriers.

Who got fastest lap? If Vettel I think I got 99 points, if not then I think 94 points

I had 7th to 10th spot on until Webber stopped.

Last 10 laps made up for the rest of the race.

If Webber had stayed in 5th, I would have had the top 8 spot on :lol:

Still get a fair wedge for having the top 4 bang on and 5th-7th one place out.

Who got fastest lap?

Vettel I think. I've had him for fastest lap the last few races but changed it to Hamilton for this one, dammit!!

Oh and I forgot to add my points for getting pole and winner correct so hopefully the 72 points will be enough to stay on top. Though I doubt I'll still be 203rd in the world rankings.

I might also have the points for positions gained as I had Kimi down for that.

Vettel I think. I've had him for fastest lap the last few races but changed it to Hamilton for this one, dammit!!

Oh and I forgot to add my points for getting pole and winner correct so hopefully the 72 points will be enough to stay on top. Though I doubt I'll still be 203rd in the world rankings.

I might also have the points for positions gained as I had Kimi down for that.

Ill be your closest challenger for the title then! I should jump upto second

just watched the bbc highlights and they said that webber has a 10 place penalty for the next race

It was his third reprimand this season and three means a proper penalty instead of a slap on the wrists.

• 2 weeks later...

Boring, turned off after 20 minutes again... Now reading rbr effectively have traction control..

I recorded it and watching it as live atm.

8 laps to go and plenty racing happening all over the place.

I enjoyed it. Not always about winning the race. I enjoyed Hulkenberg - Hamilton battle in the closing stages.

Dont think i made any gains on 1st place in the predictor sadly.

Dont think i made any gains on 1st place in the predictor sadly.

I wouldn't be too sure, I think I've had a fairly disastrous week.

I know not related directly to this year but just watched the programme about Francois, I cannot believe how long ago 40 years seems in some respects yet I remember with absolute clarity my feeling of devastation that day. The man who should have been the first French world champion. today we saw Webber lanquidly step out of a car that was ablaze. how times shange

kingantti1874

I recorded it and watching it as live atm.

8 laps to go and plenty racing happening all over the place.

I get you mate, but knowing the finger is going to win before it starts is a right turn off for me

Kind of expect that though, the mind games have begun.

Fact is Kimi is a world champion and Massa isnt. Massa also hasnt won a GP since Brazil 08 which is a long time for a race winning team (I do concede he should have won the 2010 German GP however). Kimi will be better than Massa, I just wonder if Alonso is abit worried that the team wont be centred around him next season. Kimi has the speed to trouble him, I just hope Ferrari build a good car so we see an exciting battle for the title along with Red Bull, Mercedes and hopefully McLaren.

PS I loved 2010 season. 4 drivers going into the last race still with a chance to win the title, fantastic.

Kind of expect that though, the mind games have begun.

Fact is Kimi is a world champion and Massa isnt. Massa also hasnt won a GP since Brazil 08 which is a long time for a race winning team (I do concede he should have won the 2010 German GP however). Kimi will be better than Massa, I just wonder if Alonso is abit worried that the team wont be centred around him next season. Kimi has the speed to trouble him, I just hope Ferrari build a good car so we see an exciting battle for the title along with Red Bull, Mercedes and hopefully McLaren.

PS I loved 2010 season. 4 drivers going into the last race still with a chance to win the title, fantastic.

i think mclaren will be the team to beat next year as they are moving to honda engines

Forgot to change my "Most Positions Gained" this week. Safe to say I dont think ill be getting any bonus points for Mark Webber.

kingantti1874

What a surprise. Yes mark a 3 stop strategy is a good idea :lol:

Massive news that mclarrn have signed peter promedru, by many reckoned to be the main man at rbr. Need a decent driver lineup also of course

Archived