2013 Formula 1 Season Thread

Sheiky Baby

Gavsy Van Gaverson

nice 5 points for pole position tomorow :)

I could be guessing but I think most would have got those 5 points :lol:

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to change my prediction, probably see an improvement in my usual score :lol:

Really hope it rains today, can't be bothered watching a procession from Vettel.

I forgot to change my prediction, probably see an improvement in my usual score :lol:

Really hope it rains today, can't be bothered watching a procession from Vettel.

Rain or shine Vettel it'll be another Vettel procession.

Only way it won't be is if there's a 1st corner smash or proper changeable conditions.

I find Vettel winning everything more infuriating than Schumacher winning everything for some reason.

For the first time in my life I'm watching a grand prix praying there is no overtaking before the end of the race as I'm up for good points if it stays as it is.

i think i have grabbed 99 points,

Not a clue how many I have got. Pole position, top 3 in order and a total of 5 drivers correct in the points positions. Mercedes let me down badly though and my wild card of Vergne sadly blew up, though I doubt he would have got the 6th place I predicted for him.

Added it up, reckon I got 99 as well. Not a bad weekend.

Not a clue how many I have got. Pole position, top 3 in order and a total of 5 drivers correct in the points positions. Mercedes let me down badly though and my wild card of Vergne sadly blew up, though I doubt he would have got the 6th place I predicted for him.

Added it up, reckon I got 99 as well. Not a bad weekend.

that is pretty much what i had predicted

Gavsy Van Gaverson

F1 is boring me right now. Vettel winning all the time is doing my nut in.

99 points eh. Very impressive. I think my stint at the top will be over :sob:

i would have needed circa 160 points swing in my favour to rise above you

99 points it was, back to the top of the pile for me, a Vettel like lead at the top just now.

Though I'm sure I'll ****** it up somehow.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

49 points and down to 2nd.

:sob:

Tazio - you must be right up there in the overall standings after this week. I'm 864th and 41 points adrift of you so you must be doing very well now.

49 points and down to 2nd.

Tazio - you must be right up there in the overall standings after this week. I'm 864th and 41 points adrift of you so you must be doing very well now.

Good point, up 861 place to 203rd in the world. Not bad.

kingantti1874

Same, I've barely even watched it this season.. Gutted to see rbr go for ricciardo, would have loved to see vettel up against raikkonen

Same, I've barely even watched it this season.. Gutted to see rbr go for ricciardo, would have loved to see vettel up against raikkonen

Rumour that Raikkonen is back at Ferrari.

Who'll get the Lotus seat? Hulkenburg?

That's what I've read.

Kubica ::troll:::'>

Read in the Metro today that it could well be a Raikkonen/Alonso swap deal with Ferrari and Lotus :arry:

I heard that Alonso won't be going to Lotus. He'd rather have a sabbatical.

We'll soon find out.

I heard that Alonso won't be going to Lotus. He'd rather have a sabbatical.

We'll soon find out.

ferarri showing you dont have a go at the team then, could you imagine if alonso does have a sabbatical who would partner kimi? massa i think he will be dropped, di resta possibly but would be more likey to get a seat at lotus, my tip would be hulkenberg, shows good pace and would push kimi giving ferarri a lineup only bettered by mercedes IMO

No chance. Hulkenburg will get a decent seat before him IMO.

Yep I would think so, he's proved himself a lot better than Di Resta has, although Force India really haven't handled the tyre changes well at all which hasn't helped his cause.

It is a shame how it ended for Massa - nobody will come closer to a world championship without ever winning it.

His head injury affected him, and the incident at Hockenheim in 2010 destroyed any confidence he had left.

Yep I would think so, he's proved himself a lot better than Di Resta has, although Force India really haven't handled the tyre changes well at all which hasn't helped his cause.

I wouldn't say he's a lot better but he does seem a better bet for a top seat ATM.

Will Grosjean be kept on at Lotus? Money talks but he does like an incident or 2.

Kimi singed for Ferrari on Monday

It was hard to keep it secret but I can't wait to rejoin Ferrari :thumbsup:

Think Hulkenburg will get the Lotus job. Also think they will keep Grosjean as he has shown more of what he can actually do the last few races and has kept his nose clean.

I wouldn't say he's a lot better but he does seem a better bet for a top seat ATM.

Will Grosjean be kept on at Lotus? Money talks but he does like an incident or 2.

I've probably worded my post wrong, I don't doubt Di Resta has talent, I've championed him on here plenty times, but I just think that Hulk has done more so far in his career to merit a move to a top 3/4 car than Di Resta has.

I think Grosjean will stay on, unless of course Kubica makes a miraculous recovery and fancies a return to F1.

The Future's Maroon

Could it be a simple swap with Kimi for Massa?

Sky Sports News just said something about Massa saying he may look for another challenge...does that mean outwith F1, or just with another team?

I've probably worded my post wrong, I don't doubt Di Resta has talent, I've championed him on here plenty times, but I just think that Hulk has done more so far in his career to merit a move to a top 3/4 car than Di Resta has.

I think Grosjean will stay on, unless of course Kubica makes a miraculous recovery and fancies a return to F1.

No I understood. Hulkenburg does deserve a top drive more than di Resta. Only just though. :thumbsup:

Kubica will never drive in F1 again sadly.

Could it be a simple swap with Kimi for Massa?

Sky Sports News just said something about Massa saying he may look for another challenge...does that mean outwith F1, or just with another team?

I think Massa will end up in the USA racing. Either Indycar or Nascar.

• 2 weeks later...
The Future's Maroon

Di Resta out in Q1, his season has really went backwards.

Can't see past a Red Bull front row for the race and a one two finish tomorrow.

Archived