2013 Formula 1 Season Thread

Sheiky Baby

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES!!!!

I've won something for once in my life. And managed to break into the top 100 in the world as well.

It's been a great season people and I'd like to thank all of the people that have helped me to this title, everyone from the top to the very bottom of the teams. The managers, the mechanics and even the cleaners and the little people who make everything happen. And not least of all Sebastian Vettel for being so damned predictable in the second half of the season.

It's been emotional.

I cannot believe how bad I was at the predictor. :laugh:

Gutted that di Resta looks to be out after outqualifying and outracing and outscoring his teammate and dodgy drivers like Perez and Maldonado will still be in.

I cannot believe how bad I was at the predictor. :laugh:

Gutted that di Resta looks to be out after outqualifying and outracing and outscoring his teammate and dodgy drivers like Perez and Maldonado will still be in.

I am gutted about Di Resta as well, unfortunately money talks and as is the case with F1, poorer drivers get drives over the better ones.

I am gutted about Di Resta as well, unfortunately money talks and as is the case with F1, poorer drivers get drives over the better ones.

So true.

Money over talent is terrible.

Maldonado signs for Lotus.

2 crashers there now.

Must admit though Grosjean is good. Maldonado isn't.

Maldonado signs for Lotus.

2 crashers there now.

Must admit though Grosjean is good. Maldonado isn't.

Maldonado is pish, that boy has no spacial awareness what so ever!!

Be interesting if Lotus are competitive and he is mixing it with the big boys.

Crazy that Maldonado, one race aside, has been so poor, yet has technically been given a promotion to a much more competitive team :lol:

Grosjean has matured considerably this year.

Crazy that Maldonado, one race aside, has been so poor, yet has technically been given a promotion to a much more competitive team :lol:

Grosjean has matured considerably this year.

Money talks.

hulkenberg signs for force india http://www.bbc.co.uk...rmula1/25205390

so unless they get rid of sutil di resta will probably be without a drive

There is a photo kicking about of Hulkenburg signing today and di Restas helmet is in the background.

I know it means nothing but I'm clutching at straws.

I wouldn't be surprised if they punted Di Resta and Sutil and brought in Maldonado or Kobayashi etc.. for financial reasons.

I wouldn't be surprised if they punted Di Resta and Sutil and brought in Maldonado or Kobayashi etc.. for financial reasons.

Maldonado has signed for Lotus.

I really can't see di Resta in F1 next season.

Archived