X-Men Mafia - Apocalypse Strikes

Mr. T

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it Bull Shit is useless for this unless the Cop/Masons/whatever they are decide among themselves to go for whoever is below the Cop thingy.

In fact do they discuss between the 4 of them who to go for or is it solely the individual Cop that decides? Doesn't really matter much I suppose, as soon as the cop is dunted off the other 3 will become useless ramble mumble grumble wibble dribble etc etc etc.

Anyone have a vote count? Some of you spreadsheet types is bound to... :ninja:

I take it Bull Shit is useless for this unless the Cop/Masons/whatever they are decide among themselves to go for whoever is below the Cop thingy.

In fact do they discuss between the 4 of them who to go for or is it solely the individual Cop that decides? Doesn't really matter much I suppose, as soon as the cop is dunted off the other 3 will become useless ramble mumble grumble wibble dribble etc etc etc.

Anyone have a vote count? Some of you spreadsheet types is bound to... :ninja:

Screen%20Shot%202012-11-23%20at%2019.01.08.png

There are the votes, I can't be arsed counting them up, think Ian is in the lead with 3 though.

So sorry yet again my works taking up all my time, If still alive tomorrow eve I will fully participate!

BoJack Horseman

There are the votes, I can't be arsed counting them up, think Ian is in the lead with 3 though.

You do know the purpose of a spreadsheet?

You do know the purpose of a spreadsheet?

I'd have to write some hellish if statement in a spreadsheet to get it to calculate itself.

I write enough of those in my day-job, I am not doing it as a past-time as well.

The X-men had spent a frantic day searching through the catacombs. Arguments over which direction to take quickly escalated until they decided that one x-man in particular was trying to deceive them. The group surrounded Rogue. Forge, using his Neutralizer gun, shot Rogue to prevent her using her powers, as Wolverine delivered the coup de grace by beheading the presumed goon...

rogue.jpg

Rogue - Beverley - Regular townie dead.

Meanwhile, one of the group had straggled behind. Juggernaut had accidentally kipped off while the rest of the x-men had surged ahead. Just as he thought he could hear the other x-men ahead of him Apocalypse appeared knocking him to the floor. Juggernaut picking himself up roared "Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut BITCH!"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w74h4VyC0E[/media]

Apocalypse sighed, before blasting the imbecile into another dimension....

along with the comm-link in his pocket.

Juggernaut - Wilky - Mason - Modkilled for non-posting.

:facepalm:

Role PMs in by 10 please.

BoJack Horseman

I'd have to write some hellish if statement in a spreadsheet to get it to calculate itself.

I write enough of those in my day-job, I am not doing it as a past-time as well.

Simple COUNTIF statement. Make column C your vote count column and in cell C1 put:

=COUNTIF(B:B,A1)

This will count how many instances of A1 appear in column B.

All of the x-men decided to take a rest after the butchering of Rogue. However some of the X-men were still up.

Xavier was contacted and he found someone very very bad.

However, this didn't stop the horsemen from getting rid of one of the poor x-men. They snuck up behind their target before killing him before he had a chance to cry out.

Gambit - Kurgan - X-man and townie dead.

Mystique had also chosen this night to strike... pretending to be someone she wasn't she struck up a conversation with one of the x-men... Just as they relaxed however mystique transformed into her normal self and broke the poor X-man's neck.

Colossus - Jambosean75 - X-man and townie - dead.

Meanwhile the Watchman watched someone who was just sleeping.

It is now Day.

Tomorrow is a match-day so next deadline will be Sunday at 9pm.

Player List:

Wolverine - Lionel Logue

Jean Grey - Roger H. Sterling

Cyclops - Morph

Storm - Stuart McNeill

Beast - Malky McFrench

Jubilee - Yvonnejambo

Angel - Rudi Skacel

Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde) - Pullshapes

Nightcrawler - Jambo Ian 1874

Iceman - Pinhead

Havok - Rossthejambo

Cable - Donald

Emma Frost - Dunks

Bishop - Audioslave

Deadpool - The Marquis de Carabas

Banshee - Kyle Falconer

Darwin - Dandyman

Forge - Boof

Pyro - HmfcAndy

Polaris - dokratrO

Ok what we'll do is if everyone has voted by the Saturday deadline then we'll hold it then, if not we'll run on to the Sunday.

Vote the antibiotic lotion that I have to put on my face that smells of vinegar/this hangover.

Only kidding.

vote Kyle

His house only has a bath and not a shower :cornette:

Morning shapes, that sounds like my flat :sob:

Morning pinheid. Its a nightmare. Shower can be done in five mins, bath takes a year to run then is such a hassle especially when hungover.

Brothers French, how's fife the day? Looks a bit hazy. I can see a big red boat though.

Vote Booof

Got to the bar last night and it was closed

:(

Try going to the right bar...where the proprietor can spell apologise...and inconvenience.

The Forge never shuts.

Not too bad today shapes. Got the big Christmas lights switch on later in Dunfermline. Probably Jim Leishman again :(

Could you not just have a Tranent shower?

Fiji-bucket-shower.jpg

I just settled for a bath. Hangover doesn't seem to want to go away.

I just got asked :do we have to go over the forth road bridge to get to motherwell? :cornette:

Not long after I'd asked him if the American War of Independence was a mass migration of Scots and Irishmen seeking a better life :cornette: indeed.

Try going to the right bar...where the proprietor can spell apologise...and inconvenience.

The Forge never shuts.

Looks closed to me

Forge+Tavern+1998.jpg

so my vote sticks :P

Prince Buaben

I just settled for a bath. Hangover doesn't seem to want to go away.

I just got asked :do we have to go over the forth road bridge to get to motherwell? :cornette:

Not long after I'd asked him if the American War of Independence was a mass migration of Scots and Irishmen seeking a better life :cornette: indeed.

:facepalm:

Perfectly suited.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Wilky :vrface:.

Mug.

Cop finding a Goon has prevented a nightmare first day. Will vote later.

Archived