X-Men Mafia - Apocalypse Strikes

Mr. T

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote Kyle

Forth Rd bridge to Motherwell indeed. Such navigational skills cannot go unpunished, your very "blokey-ness" is at stake!!

What happened to voting folk that haven't posted so that we are minimising amount of folk getting killed in the one day? Audioslave hasn't posted so will be modkilled yet we are all voting kyle/dokratro?

Because there's no guarantee there will be a deadline tonight, in fact if audioslave doesn't post he'll not be mod killed as there definitely won't be a deadline tonight as we've been told that there will only be one if everybody votes

stay safe,

vote yvonne

same vote as yesterday

Might as well do it back then

Vote rudi

:)

Ahem. Surely two?

I knew you'd bite :lol:

Yeah you're on my good guy list. Unless it was a bluff Malky's vote for me actually makes him look less dodgy IMO if he was a goon he wouldn't make that mistake. I'll make him a maybe.

Meh, I personally think we should have had a deadline today, just means we will have been posting for 4 days come tomorow yet only had 2 deadlines, makes for a slow start to a game and alot of people posting about nothing

Meh, I personally think we should have had a deadline today, just means we will have been posting for 4 days come tomorow yet only had 2 deadlines, makes for a slow start to a game and alot of people posting about nothing

It'll be fine.

Sunday deadline then folks.

Then every day thereafter.

I personally think its asking too much of folk to have deadlines on Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights. Back in the day I'd have struggled to keep up with things if that had been the case.

Anyway deadlines shouldn't matter, we should be having guesses and trying to work things out. There's too much over reliance by some on getting told who to vote or just putting in safe votes which won't effect the outcome, the souls been ripped out the game. There's 23 hours and 40 mins until deadline, **** it let's get a lynch before then!

Cant have one on Wednesday, we are at home

You know what I mean.

In terms of slow starts to the game, on Sunday there could be 3 deaths if mystique chooses to have a go, so we could potentially be down to 17 players left after 4 days, which I don't think is too bad.

Current Vote Count:

Jambo Ian 1874 2

Kyle Falconer 2

Audioslave 2

Boof 2

dokratrO 2

Roger H. Sterling 1

The Marquis de Carabasq 1

Dunks 1

Malky McFrench 1

Rudi Skacel 1

Rossthejambo 1

Still to vote:

Malky McFrench, Jambo Ian 1874, Kyle Falconer, Audioslave

What's the modkill scenario?

audioslave likely to bite it if non-posting?

mod kill for non posting during an entire day phase, suspension from voting if no vote in by a deadline but you have posted.

So if Audioslave doesn't come on here and post by 9pm sunday he'll be mod-killed.

Got to love the BBC :)

Oops - I did mean to add to this ...

On "Open All Mikes" today, Charlie Mann was covering the Hobos v Sheep game. 15 minutes to go and he states that Hobos are all over them and there's only one team going to win this game. 2 minutes later Aberdeen score :D

Similar scenes at Rugby Park. Killie have just equalised in the 85th minute. Derek Ferguson (I think) proclaims that they'll go on to win it as they are the only team in it. Couple of minutes later St Johnstone score the winner :)

Oops - I did mean to add to this ...

On "Open All Mikes" today, Charlie Mann was covering the Hobos v Sheep game. 15 minutes to go and he states that Hobos are all over them and there's only one team going to win this game. 2 minutes later Aberdeen score :D

Similar scenes at Rugby Park. Killie have just equalised in the 85th minute. Derek Ferguson (I think) proclaims that they'll go on to win it as they are the only team in it. Couple of minutes later St Johnstone score the winner :)

A bit like the season where Billy Dodds was doing predictions and every time he predicted we'd lose we won.... funnily enough the next season they stopped doing SPL predictions.

mod kill for non posting during an entire day phase, suspension from voting if no vote in by a deadline but you have posted.

So if Audioslave doesn't come on here and post by 9pm sunday he'll be mod-killed.

Cheers hp88

Looking possible that my vote will be heading that way for the reasons PullShapes mentioned, though I'm still finding ross a wee bit suspicious.

This bar is pretty quiet tonight...hope everybody is at the Polwarth Tavern's fundraiser.

Il have a vodka since I left my cousins, got on the 26 thinking I was meeting him in the pub and now im having to listen to him spewing his load with added sound affects. :what:

I'd just like to point out that, regarding votes for me, there's a faire degree of this...

Barking-up-the-wrong-tree.jpg

...going on.

Now, that's all very well and since I'm only a regular x-man it'll be better to lynch me than a cop/mason.

And since I'm the only one to know that (so far) I'm going to have a bit of a job persuading you that you ARE misguided.

However, I'll give it a go since I'm contributing somewhat more to the game than others...

Cop - feel free to take a look-see. I KNOW for a fact (and so do you and the masons) that I've not been investigated yet - even if you don't hit a goon in an investigation knowledge of who's not guilty can be useful.

Now, that will make me a goon-target for tonight so Cop-dude...don't investigate me as it would be wasted. I'd say it's clear that I wasn't the one investigated last night as I haven't been jumped on by the 3 remaining goodly-roled guys - maybe they're biding their time and seeing who else votes for me. I certainly hope that the remaining cop-team have a bit more oomph about them than the late Wilky.

Now, this statement kinda narrows down the field for the goons to aim for but they'd have worked that out for themselves anyway since the goons will also know that I've not been investigated...Jeeze - that must be nearly half the remaining players who know that!!

Anyhoo - that'll be enough rambling for now. Any questions, you know where to find me.

I'd just like to point out that, regarding votes for me, there's a faire degree of this...

Barking-up-the-wrong-tree.jpg

...going on.

Now, that's all very well and since I'm only a regular x-man it'll be better to lynch me than a cop/mason.

And since I'm the only one to know that (so far) I'm going to have a bit of a job persuading you that you ARE misguided.

However, I'll give it a go since I'm contributing somewhat more to the game than others...

Cop - feel free to take a look-see. I KNOW for a fact (and so do you and the masons) that I've not been investigated yet - even if you don't hit a goon in an investigation knowledge of who's not guilty can be useful.

Now, that will make me a goon-target for tonight so Cop-dude...don't investigate me as it would be wasted. I'd say it's clear that I wasn't the one investigated last night as I haven't been jumped on by the 3 remaining goodly-roled guys - maybe they're biding their time and seeing who else votes for me. I certainly hope that the remaining cop-team have a bit more oomph about them than the late Wilky.

Now, this statement kinda narrows down the field for the goons to aim for but they'd have worked that out for themselves anyway since the goons will also know that I've not been investigated...Jeeze - that must be nearly half the remaining players who know that!!

Anyhoo - that'll be enough rambling for now. Any questions, you know where to find me.

an new variation of BS then Boof?

515gMSi-4TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Archived