X-Men Mafia - Apocalypse Strikes

Mr. T

Right.

Down to Morph's numptiness on several occasions and despite me thinking Roger was bad, I've checked back to the posts early doors about certain messages. No wonder I voted Bev!

Vote Morph

Roger and out :P

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest C00l K1d

Lol very good i'm a goon well done dunks

Now can someone fecking explain to me this pm thing!??!?

also what numptiness? :laugh: Thought i done alright

And so the last horseman of the apocalypse - death- was killed leaving the two remaining x-men to stop apocalypse's plans.

X-men win.

:jjyay: well done town! got there in the end!

Thanks for the game HP. Could have lasted longer probably but ah well. I had a very inexperienced mason team and had to lead the way a lot and half of it was done when I was under the influence of alcohol :vrface: But I'm proud of my two wee masons and take partial blame for stuarts mishap.

Should make it a rule that you arent allowed to disclose the PM message you got tbh, townies confirming other people as townies through the PM's they got isnt really fair.

The bad luck we got by having me and lionel investigated the first 2 nights and ross killed by our eager assasian was fair enough, thats part of the game, but dunks was probably abit influenced by this townie PM thing.

Quote I said in the goon chat - "Try and play on the whole PM thing, sadly I dont think we will win this because of that now which is rather annoying but still."

Anyway good game hp88

Excellent game HP :thumbsup:

Agree with Rudi's comments above. My head was saying vote Morph, but I still had a gut feel about Roger. Reviewing those posts about the PM confirmed that Roger HAD to be a good guy.

Rudi, when I investigated you it was blocked so I didn't get a result. I just knew you were a goon though because HP88 said on thread that there had been chat in the PMs about wanting a deadline on Saturday then you moaned on thread about there not being a deadline. We knew that there hadn't been any chat in our PM about deadlines so I made an educated guess that you were a goon. It was my dying wish to have you next on the goon list!

I would never have investigated Morph though. It's amazing how paranoid this game can make you because I was beginning to doubt Roger and Marquis and was convinced one of them was the last goon. It was driving me crazy so I begged HP88 to tell me who the last goon was. So near the end when everyone voted Dandyman I was sitting like AHHHH.

Agree with Rudi about the PM guff.

That's partly why I try and send each townie a different PM.

Anyway, I'm going to find something else to grump about. :)

BoJack Horseman

I completely agree with the whole PM thing. It's not in the spirit of the game, but then you've got to play with what you've got. Still went to the wire regardless.

Excellent game HP :thumbsup:

Agree with Rudi's comments above. My head was saying vote Morph, but I still had a gut feel about Roger. Reviewing those posts about the PM confirmed that Roger HAD to be a good guy.

See that was plain as day to me. Was frustrating that others couldn't see that.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

:jjyay: well done town! got there in the end!

Thanks for the game HP. Could have lasted longer probably but ah well. I had a very inexperienced mason team and had to lead the way a lot and half of it was done when I was under the influence of alcohol :vrface: But I'm proud of my two wee masons and take partial blame for stuarts mishap.

You weren't helped by the fact that Wilky refused to even make an appearance on the thread :lol:.

Good game hp :thumbsup:. Safe to say I was stumped the whole way through, although I was right when I told everybody not to go along with Morph being the assassin! Miles out.

Should make it a rule that you arent allowed to disclose the PM message you got tbh, townies confirming other people as townies through the PM's they got isnt really fair.

The bad luck we got by having me and lionel investigated the first 2 nights and ross killed by our eager assasian was fair enough, thats part of the game, but dunks was probably abit influenced by this townie PM thing.

Quote I said in the goon chat - "Try and play on the whole PM thing, sadly I dont think we will win this because of that now which is rather annoying but still."

Anyway good game hp88

Yeah it kinda came down to the PM chat backing up Roger's claim to be a townie in the end, a tad unfair really. And if it also led to Rudi being lynched too then we were up against it.

We had played quite well I think, identifying our targets with a good degree of accuracy and prescience.

Still, games a game and stuff happens during it, was an enjoyable one overall.

Thx for hosting HP88. :thumb:

GOON LIST

rossthejambo

Yvonne (for not pushing her idea of goon lists yet)

Rudi Skacel

Meh - need to have a re-read

So...how did I do?

And yes, splendid game hp88.

Shame about the PM malarkey.

I think the goons could've won regardless. If it had been me I would've left Kyle alive until the end, killed off dunks instead, then you're left with the last three of assassin, goon and townie. The town can't win so they just decide whether its an assassin or goon win.

I reckon the pm stuff just balanced the fact I mod killed half of the cop/mason team.

If I run a game I always give different pms to townies to stop them being able to confirm on the thread. I think if you say what your Real role in the game is ie I'm a townie (and you are) mod kill, will make it more interesting :)

Anyway I only got 1 wrong in my quest for goons this game so not a bad effort. Cheers HP

I think if you say what your Real role in the game is ie I'm a townie (and you are) mod kill, will make it more interesting :)

I'm sure some devious mind would come up with a method of stating their role...I'm not a goon, doc,cop,mason or assassin... :lol:

Archived