X-Men Mafia - Apocalypse Strikes

Mr. T

Well thats the dog walked dog-walking.jpg I can now put my feet up and settle down to an afternoon of trying to work out who the Goons could be if indeed Boof is telling the truth. Not that he's convinced me yet.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that was a fun evening.

Sticking with my vote for audioslave just now but that will probably change if he posts because im not convinced he's a goon. Would be funny if he was though. Would love to see the goons pm. Not sure who was a goon with me when Randall went awol?! we would have won that game if he hadn't. Think it was dunks but not sure who else.

I can now put my feet up and settle down to an afternoon of trying to work out who the Goons could be if indeed Boof is telling the truth. Not that he's convinced me yet.

Well if I do get the heave-ho, I won't get all toys-out-the-prammy about it as I'll appreciate that there could be goons beavering away trying to point folk in my direction.

Unfortunately they don't usually have to work that hard - all too often they can sit back and let us self-destruct.

I've already said where my vote's going and why it's going there - I'd best get on and change it now (to ross's relief, no doubt, but he's still heavily on my radar).

unvote rossthejambo

vote audioslave

GOON LIST

rossthejambo

Yvonne (for not pushing her idea of goon lists yet)

Rudi Skacel

Meh - need to have a re-read

SO folks - goon lists please (that'll be YS - Yvonne's Stratagem)

Don't say I'm not helpful...

It is now Day.

Deadline will be Sunday at 9pm.

Player List:

Wolverine - Lionel Logue

Jean Grey - Roger H. Sterling

Cyclops - Morph

Storm - Stuart McNeill

Beast - Malky McFrench

Jubilee - Yvonnejambo

Angel - Rudi Skacel

Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde) - Pullshapes

Nightcrawler - Jambo Ian 1874

Iceman - Pinhead

Havok - Rossthejambo

Cable - Donald

Emma Frost - Dunks

Bishop - Audioslave

Deadpool - The Marquis de Carabas

Banshee - Kyle Falconer

Darwin - Dandyman

Forge - Boof

Pyro - HmfcAndy

Polaris - dokratrO

an new variation of BS then Boof?

515gMSi-4TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:lol:

Well, all (or in truth, not really very much(apart from my townie status)) will be revealed if I'm for the ol' lyncheree t'day.

Malky I am just a townie but I would like to point out that I was first to vote boof and I am waiting to see if what way the non posters vote to see if I change my mind. At least shapes wont get assassinated by me this time :laugh::thumbsup:

Chances of Boof getting investigated last night?

As zero-ful as it's possible to get.

I do seem to have become an easy target for today and am unusually vocal in trying to save meself - I just feel that if there's the possibility of a modkill I'd be better kept IN the game. Not for any reason other than at least I'm making some sort of contribution to it.

As I've already said - there must be about half the players left who know it wasn't me who got investigated. The goons don't know who did, only that it was one of them.

Given that we're already a mason down, I'd hope the cop/mason triumvirate would be keeping their powder relatively dry. If I was one of them I'd be holding back, or maybe lobbing in a safe vote for now, just to see what the day flings up. Of course, if it was me, I'd still be spraffing all shades of shite :lol:

I'm beginning to suspect a couple of people. I'm not buying this whole marquis/roger thing but don't think they'd be stupid enough to both be goons and do that. Think one is tricking the other but no idea what one. But im sticking with audioslave until he posts.

It's beginning to look like audioslave is nowt more than a regular Joe as his goonly mates would be doing their utmost to contact him (if he was a goon) and, given the first mason's non-attendance, the cop/mason team would be doing their utmost to contact him if he was one of them.

That could leave him as Doc or assassin, I suppose. Doc was active on night 1 so we'd best keep Doc with us. Assassin - we can do without. Unless they start hitting goons.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

It would be harsh to vote the birthday boy wouldn't it? :lol:

Happy Birthday Kyle :)

Happy Birthday Kyle :thumbsup:

It's also Wilky's birthday today. Just a shame I can't vote for him :oldsad:.

Yep

Feck it

Unvote boof

Vote Kyle

just for not posting.

Guest C00l K1d

Still confused about Boof's post. Could be a bluff/double bluff :laugh:

Although he's made himself a target for the goons (if he's not one).. Would it be a waste of a save for the doc if he's a reg townie like he says he is.

It gives the goons the same problem kind of like we had last game as goons with geoff :laugh:

Prince Buaben
Kyle isn't awol btw. He's playing assassins creed and will post.

Thanks for the update!

Excuse me!

Oh ok then

unvote audioslave

Vote malky ::troll:::'>

Just kidding ;-)

unvote malky

Vote audioslave

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I've never been good at working out who is who early on, so I'm just gonna pick someone who has been suspected elsewhere.

Vote Pinhead

You tacitly invite people to vote him with this and then call Pinhead goonly for doing so? Thats so, like, not suspicious. ;)

Anyway, anyone with the navigational skills to find Motherwell via the FORTH ROAD BRIDGE deserves a vote. :D

I'm beginning to suspect a couple of people. I'm not buying this whole marquis/roger thing but don't think they'd be stupid enough to both be goons and do that. Think one is tricking the other but no idea what one. But im sticking with audioslave until he posts.

Well I'm definitely good. First one to reveal the correct wording of the townie pm. Believe Roger is good, inclined to believe the same about Malky.

You on the other hand I have doubts about but it wouldn't be in the goons best interests to vote off someone who would get modkilled so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now

Or you could be sticking up for your goonly friend pinhead, Lionel? Worth also noting you put Kyle in the lead last night before what was meant to be deadline. I fully expect the goons to whack me tonight for being vocal and trying to offer theories so doctor, a save would be nice.

First one to reveal the correct wording of the townie pm.

Actually, I think you'll find that hp88 did that in post #21.

Which led me to believe (briefly) that you'd stumbled upon a clever ruse...but I'm inclined to believe you.

For now.

Actually, I think you'll find that hp88 did that in post #21.

Which led me to believe (briefly) that you'd stumbled upon a clever ruse...but I'm inclined to believe you.

For now.

Not really. The townie pm said I was a regular X-Man (townie) post 21 said regular townie X-Man. If you'd received said PM you'd know that.

The crucial wording being 'regular' and (townie) bracketed - as mine was.

hold on - one more thing to check...

In post #21 hp88 could have said vanilla, ordinary, plain old, customary, unroled amongst a plethora of other thesaurausical terms.

So I contend that my argument stating he was first to use it holds. And you were sharp to pick up on it (if a goon) or just looking to show your innocence (as a townie).

As I say I'm more inclined to believe the latter...

Vote Count:

Audioslave - 3

Kyle Falconer - 3

Boof - 2

Lionel Logue - 1

Pinhead - 1

Rudi Skacel - 1

Roger H. Sterling - 1

Jambo Ian 1874 - 1

Rossthejambo - 1

Marquis de Carabra - 1

DokratrO - 1

Disclaimer: These may not be right

BoJack Horseman

In post #21 hp88 could have said vanilla, ordinary, plain old, customary, unroled amongst a plethora of other thesaurausical terms.

So I contend that my argument stating he was first to use it holds. And you were sharp to pick up on it (if a goon) or just looking to show your innocence (as a townie).

As I say I'm more inclined to believe the latter...

Post 21 only stands out if you are privy to the contents of said PM. There's no way anyone could have taken that and assumed that was the wording used.

Trusting myself, Marquis, Boof and Malky at the moment.

vote audioslave, just to have a vote on.

BoJack Horseman

I dont think its fair on hp tbh all this debating of townie pm content.

I agree, not really in the spirit of the game, but it's been done now so no more can really come of it.

Archived