Hangovers

Beats

Fresh as a daisy all weekend but have a family afternoon drinks doo and dinner later on. Off tomorrow bur actually tempted to take it easy today and go in to work tomorrow and save an A/L day.

The above no doubt means that I will be reporting on this thread tomorrow morning with tales of being thrown out my brothers house in the early hours of tomorrow morning.

Edited by Gigolo-Aunt

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tommy Wiseau

Fresh as a daisy all weekend but have a family afternoon drinks doo and dinner later on. Off tomorrow bur actually tempted to take it easy today and go in to work tomorrow and save an A/L day.

The above no doubt means that I will be reporting on this thread tomorrow morning with tales of being thrown out my brothers house in the early hours of tomorrow morning.

:lol:

Ask Alan Partridge about the time he got drunk at a civilised family affair and shouted at the telly that John Smeaton was a **** in front of his mum.

Ask Alan Partridge about the time he got drunk at a civilised family affair and shouted at the telly that John Smeaton was a **** in front of his mum.

:rofl:

*pulls in chair*

AP, you have 20 mins - do tell.

Chris Benoit

*pulls in chair*

AP, you have 20 mins - do tell.

Definitely, wife's out, bairns having a nap you have my undivided attention AP.

Thanks Floyd that was very helpful.

Nah not feeling the best like :(

I would trade my healthy sober state for having been in hospitality yesterday. :(

I'm only off the booze as a 3 day binge culminating in the victory of Hibs left me feeling like death for 2 days afterwards.

I have a sportsman's dinner in a couple of weeks then the Paisley Beer Festival the week after, so I will be back on here with a vengeance.

Hope the cider has helped to take the edge off? :toasting:

I'm back from the shops, the Spurs game doesn't kick off for a bit yet and the ironing can wait, AP the floor is yours.

I would trade my healthy sober state for having been in hospitality yesterday. :(

I'm only off the booze as a 3 day binge culminating in the victory of Hibs left me feeling like death for 2 days afterwards.

I have a sportsman's dinner in a couple of weeks then the Paisley Beer Festival the week after, so I will be back on here with a vengeance.

Hope the cider has helped to take the edge off? :toasting:

The Paisley beer festival? :lol:

It's not just Females I put in the boot of my car mate!

Anyhow, hows the hangover?

EDIT - Also, who was the guy with the massive moostache & unique looking clothes? Saw him in front of us in the Gorgie.

Edited by Craigieboy

Anyhow, hows the hangover?

EDIT - Also, who was the guy with the massive moostache & unique looking clothes? Saw him in front of us in the Gorgie.

No bad!!

John Brough!

The Paisley beer festival? :lol:

Yup, culture hits Paisley once a year, and yours truly will be in attendance with a view to sampling as much as humanely possible. :toasting:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Geez a break ffs it's not even funny.

Got absolutely wrecked one new year. Chucked out the pub before the bells :vrface: went to my mums and that ***** John smeaton was on the tele so starting shoutin bad things an spat at him.

Would do it again

:verysmug:

Got absolutely wrecked one new year. Chucked out the pub before the bells :vrface: went to my mums and that ***** John smeaton was on the tele so starting shoutin bad things an spat at him.

Would do it again

You spat at the tele??

Would do it again

:wow:

Some laddie.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

:lol: rarely drink vodka as it sends me daft. John smeaton though ffs. Prick.

Anyway, not a drop this weekend :verysmug:

:lol: rarely drink vodka as it sends me daft. John smeaton though ffs. Prick.

Anyway, not a drop this weekend :verysmug:

Fair point re Smeaton.

But spitting at the tele........

Tommy Wiseau

My mate used to spit on his floor, stone cold sober, when he conceded a cheap goal on Pro Ev. Great stuff :lol:

He was shite at it as well, so did a lot of spitting.

Lancashire_Lou

Drinking Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun. Back at work now seriously regretting the 10 cans & vodka in the sun yesterday.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Came back down after the game last night and ended up going to Hive. Got the first 12 of the day home and got in at 6am when my Dad was getting up for work :vrface:.

******* shocker of a day. Got smashed last night. Went to bed at 2 back up at 5. Got in the shower and spewed :(

I expected the worse after getting in at half 1 and up at 6, still felt a wee bit drink when I woke up but after a large coffee with and extra shot from Starbucks I felt fine by the time I got to work!

I expected the worse after getting in at half 1 and up at 6, still felt a wee bit drink when I woke up but after a large coffee with and extra shot from Starbucks I felt fine by the time I got to work!

Never doing that again. ******* brutal

Went out straight from work, didn't have any dinner and got home at midnight. Have agreed to help my friend move into his flat today :sob:

Bit tender today to say the least.

Have a few cans in the fridge. Bought some new albums today so thinking of having a few to take the edge of things.

First drink tonight since the game against the shite.

Was planning on staying off it till next Friday which would have been almost 4 weeks without touching a drop, but I've had a shite week at work, so having a few bottles of Blue Moon.

Hoping not to be in here tomorrow regretting my decision to crack open the booze. B)

Hannibal Lecter

Considering last night was my first this year I feel remarkably fresh this morning.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Christian Benteke

Had a good night until we left the pub.

Went to a shan foam party and because the stairs onto the dancefloor were completely covered in foam I slipped and fell on my arse in front of everyone.

Then to make matters worse I ended up (after 3 sambucas one after the other) spewing on the carpet right next to the bar. Lassie behind the bar says "you for real?" To which I replied, "shouldn't serve such shite drink" then got huckled out the place.

:muggy:

Edited by Christian Benteke

Had a good night until we left the pub.

Went to a shan foam party and because the stairs onto the dancefloor were completely covered in foam I slipped and fell on my arse in front of everyone.

Then to make matters worse I ended up (after 3 sambucas one after the other) spewing on the carpet right next to the bar. Lassie behind the bar says "you for real?" To which I replied, "shouldn't serve such shite drink" then got huckled out the place.

:muggy: