• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

scottish_chicP

I'm still deed :sob:

Have somehow managed to agree to go to the gym after work as well. That should be fun.

Edited by scottish_chicP

Prince Buaben
Always the same old faces in here! bunch of alchy bums the lot of ye

:what:

I like to think we are really sociable people

:ninja:

scottish_chicP

I climbed Arthur's Seat last night with a 2 day hangover. Apart from the initial thinking I would die half way up, it actually made me feel much better!

Oooooft....

3 Sisters last night for the game. Beer bathed for each goal. We then decided it'd be a great idea to go to Hive for a pound a drink.... :facepalm:

Absolutely hanging at work today.

2 bottles of lucozade, a bottle of cherry coke, haggis & tattie scone roll, tin of tomato soup & a roll consumed so far.

I'll need to go to the gym & have a sauna afterwards to sweat this one out

:sob:

Oooooft....

3 Sisters last night for the game. Beer bathed for each goal. We then decided it'd be a great idea to go to Hive for a pound a drink.... :facepalm:

Absolutely hanging at work today.

2 bottles of lucozade, a bottle of cherry coke, haggis & tattie scone roll, tin of tomato soup & a roll consumed so far.

I'll need to go to the gym & have a sauna afterwards to sweat this one out

:sob:

I too was smashed during the game :pleasing:

I too ended up in hive. Kill me.

The Great Khali

Bit ill this morning. Nothing compared to how I felt on Monday though.

Everytime I leave the brauhaus I'm disgustingly drunk. That place does stuff to you. Such as give you some form of coffee flavoured shot.

Boke.

Tommy Wiseau

What the **** is this pish about a 2 day hangover?

You have to stop drinking for 2 days to get one mate. You wouldn't understand.

Tommy Wiseau

I had 5 bottles of beer last night and felt like a train had hit me when I woke up :lol: How is that even possible?

Standard forgot to switch my alarm off last night chat as well. Genuinely thought I was up for work when it went off at quarter to 6, could have wept until I remember what day it was :lol:

Tommy Wiseau

Sounds like you can't handle 5 beers. Stick to shandy :smuggy:

I probably should tbf, can't drink for shit these days :lol: More likely in this instance though, I can't handle drinking when I'm exhausted from a week of work, was struggling to keep my eyes open after one bottle :vlad-stupid:

Not like the glory days when I was 19 and could drink Olly Reed under the table :(

I probably should tbf, can't drink for shit these days :lol: More likely in this instance though, I can't handle drinking when I'm exhausted from a week of work, was struggling to keep my eyes open after one bottle :vlad-stupid:

Not like the glory days when I was 19 and could drink Olly Reed under the table :(

It gets harder the older you get Tommy :(

I was at a wedding last night and didn't think I'd had that much but rough as **** when I got up.

:sob: :sob: :sob: Is it acceptable to wake someone up and tell them to leave so you can deal with the hangover in peace? Too many bad stories from last night.

Tommy Wiseau

******* hell :(

Spewed at 5 this morning.

2 days in a row Beats. Not good :o

Update on yesterday - wasn't actually a hangover, just a few cobwebs after being rudely awoken by my alarm. Tip top this morning after a nice relaxing day and an early night B)

Everyone and their aunty seemed to be steaming last night :lol: (apart from me...I was working then got to see Rudi briefly when I picked chicp up from the polwarth tavern)

I had a non drunken, normal facebook status and it ended up full of drunks writing complete nonsense. My brother was the worst culprit. I'm just glad he never replied when beats pasted the cornette smiley into the status ffs :lol:

Edited by Shapes

2 days in a row Beats. Not good :o

Update on yesterday - wasn't actually a hangover, just a few cobwebs after being rudely awoken by my alarm. Tip top this morning after a nice relaxing day and an early night B)

I know mate :(

Taking it easy today. Feet up and watch the football.

Going to driving lessons whilst drunk.

:arry:

Surprised you can afford them.

Oh wait. No I'm not.

Deal welcher.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Surprised you can afford them.

Oh wait. No I'm not.

Deal welcher.

Are you serious?

Look the post above my quoted one. The one by Captain Price. :thumbsup:

Had to ask the guy next to me in section N to swap seats with his laddie as I couldn't stand still. Just howfed up ma dinner.

Going out at 10.

:cornette:

See y'all tomorrow.

:muggy:

Got chucked out a club tonight for falling over too much. I don't feel too bad as it was my last night out there before I move away and there was only 15 minutes left anyway! Still, I think i've stayed awake enough to dodge the hangover... I figure if I drink enough water now i'll be safe.. currently have the hiccups, we'll see what happens later!

At least there's nothing to be embarrassed about this week!!!

Nah **** this carry on.

How you feeling fella??

I've not had a drink since the Hibs game and am feeling chipper, just back from a 5 mile run and heading for a shower.

All is good at Floyd Plaza. :verysmug:

How you feeling fella??

I've not had a drink since the Hibs game and am feeling chipper, just back from a 5 mile run and heading for a shower.

All is good at Floyd Plaza. :verysmug:

Thanks Floyd that was very helpful.

Nah not feeling the best like :(

Tommy Wiseau

Silent disco last night, one of those nights where I was this close to binning it and staying in, but forced myself to go out and ended up having an absolutely banging time. Didn't go over the score with the bevvy either so not feeling too bad today.

Condolences Beats B)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Surprise 21st for my mate last night at Forrester Rugby Club. Went out after and witnessed a Hibs player getting headbutted by a girl who was in the year below me at school :rofl:.

I feel great, not sure how he will feel though :lol:.

Silent disco last night, one of those nights where I was this close to binning it and staying in, but forced myself to go out and ended up having an absolutely banging time. Didn't go over the score with the bevvy either so not feeling too bad today.

Condolences Beats B)

Thanks Tommy knew you cared!

Having a cider see if this will help.

Tommy Wiseau

Thanks Tommy knew you cared!

Having a cider see if this will help.

The spiral continues :(

TBF, I have just realised how much work I have to do today and not feeling quite so fresh as a result!

Chris Benoit

Surprise 21st for my mate last night at Forrester Rugby Club. Went out after and witnessed a Hibs player getting headbutted by a girl who was in the year below me at school :rofl:.

I feel great, not sure how he will feel though :lol:.

Take it you're not naming names?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Take it you're not naming names?

Not sure if I should tbh.

When I say 'player' I use it loosely, I don't think he's played for the first team yet but he was on the bench yesterday I think.