Malky (dead)

DoktratrO

Yvonne

Jamie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

The 3 i trust are Dunks, Hp and Jaxx and the last 2 only based on lynching Malky. I really dont think if they are goons they would have got Malky lynched.

Yvonne muddying waters. Stick on goon!

Before Malky unvoted Sig because the votes changed so he needed to stick a vote on ED or Jaxx to try and survive, Sig was on 4 votes. Ian, DoktratrO, HP88 and Malky. I'd guess at least two of them are goons and I will go with..

I was just getting more people into the tie for the hell of it. I figured the more people in the tie the more potential there was a goon in there who might get edgy (especially if they were new to the role). As soon as people were piling on Stacee I figured my only way to keep a tie was to get Malky involved because he had the most votes and more people were voting for him than anyone else at that point.

HP, Wilky isn't even playing :vrface:

Potential goon list for me:

Malky (dead)

DoktratrO

Yvonne

Jamie

:facepalm:

I meant Walter White

so for Clarification, potential goons:

Walter White

Sean

Arnold

Beverley

Malky (dead)

DoktratrO

Yvonne

Jamie

Sigurddson voted for me, I voted for him. Simples. no goon here.

:facepalm:

I meant Walter White

so for Clarification, potential goons:

Walter White

Sean

Arnold

Beverley

Go to bed. There's only four goons and one has been found :rofl:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

My vote count before all the switching started. At this point, Sigurdsson was on 0 votes.

Ian then votes for Sig, using his "usual tactic" of voting for someone with no votes

Now we know Malky is a goon, his move to vote Jaxx is obviously to save himself.

Now this is where it gets interesting. DokratrO votes Sigurdsson who was on one vote. Seems legit at the time until later on...

HP then also votes for Sig taking him up to three votes. Where has this sudden pile on on Sig came from? Putting more people into the tie.

Malky then also votes Sig.

Now I'm going to give Ian the benefit of the doubt just now and go with his usual tactic of voting someone with no votes, however I think the goons have used this as an opportunity to get more people into the tie.

Before Malky unvoted Sig because the votes changed so he needed to stick a vote on ED or Jaxx to try and survive, Sig was on 4 votes. Ian, DoktratrO, HP88 and Malky. I'd guess at least two of them are goons and I will go with..

vote DoktratrO

for now.

I do that in every game for the first couple of nights, would like to think you've realised that.

Personally I think dokratrO voted for Sig because Sig voted for him.

Sigurddson voted for me, I voted for him. Simples. no goon here.

Cool, goon. Jumped on the pile on on me when the game started too. I'm sticking with my vote.

Ooooh - hold on a second...when I re-read the OP it said that someone would be able to be turned by the goons and would appear as good to the cop.

Could I respectfully ask the Oracle if the masons get exactly the same result as the cop? i.e. the whatever-they're-called would appear good to them as well?

This maybe isn't looking quite so straightforward...

>

> [operator] channel open

>

> Yes, The Masons get passed the investigation as it appears to the cops. If the person being investigated by The Cop appears innocent, that is what will be passed to The Masons.

>

> I actually had some additional ideas to run within this game. After a first "day" of votes like that, I'm glad I dialled it back! :lol:

>

> [operator] channel closed

>

> _

>

Go to bed. There's only four goons and one has been found :rofl:

I know.

I can't decide out of the 4 which 3 I prefer as goons, hence POTENTIAL.

Jeez shapes.

Ok my goon list

Geoff

Pullshapes

Arnold

Vote Pullshapes

will do for just now. I wont get on tomorrow till evening and I suspect a pile on me just for daring to speak out on behalf of those who I sense are also good.

Harry Palmer

Cool, is it random goon list time? No reason for any of these but well who needs reasons?

hp88

Yvonne

Ian

:)

Malky (dead)

DoktratrO

Yvonne

Jamie

How can you have Malky on your 'potential' goon list? :lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ok my goon list

Geoff

Pullshapes

Arnold

Vote Pullshapes

will do for just now. I wont get on tomorrow till evening and I suspect a pile on me just for daring to speak out on behalf of those who I sense are also good.

:laugh:

In a vanilla world, Yvonne would vote for me. She hasn't. I have you sussed!!

Certainly interesting stuff.

Dont think theres been this much debate after night one in any mafia game iv played before.

However im unsure so ill stay safe and stick with my day 1 vote and

vote yvonne

:laugh:

In a vanilla world, Yvonne would vote for me. She hasn't. I have you sussed!!

Nope I just know you will take a hissy fit so I will leave you for a bit later goonboy :thumbsup:

The 3 i trust are Dunks, Hp and Jaxx and the last 2 only based on lynching Malky. I really dont think if they are goons they would have got Malky lynched.

Exactly.

Arnold in my eyes is definitely either a mason or a goon because of that incident. I'm leaning towards goon at the moment.

Walter is on it if Arnold is because of the way he reacted to me calling on Arnold earlier in the thread.

Beverley and Sean were just additions, but now I think I'll take them off and add Pull Shapes instead.

My Goon List now:

Arnold

Walter

Pull Shapes

I know.

I can't decide out of the 4 which 3 I prefer as goons, hence POTENTIAL.

Jeez shapes.

ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? :lol:

Exactly.

Arnold in my eyes is definitely either a mason or a goon because of that incident. I'm leaning towards goon at the moment.

Walter is on it if Arnold is because of the way he reacted to me calling on Arnold earlier in the thread.

Beverley and Sean were just additions, but now I think I'll take them off and add Pull Shapes instead.

My Goon List now:

Arnold

Walter

Pull Shapes

Oh what a bloody surprise :rofl: I have a bad feeling about this. If you are all so sure I'm a goon (three goon lists I'm on now?!) then go ahead and lynch me :)

wow Im up on the votes and everyones goon list, I feel special ;) Seriously just a townie as per, but looks like the goonies are scared of me being in the game so Im flattered!

Oh what a bloody surprise :rofl: I have a bad feeling about this. If you are all so sure I'm a goon (three goon lists I'm on now?!) then go ahead and lynch me :)

I just find the accusations you're throwing my way are a bit suspect.

I guarantee I'm no goon.

I just find the accusations you're throwing my way are a bit suspect.

I guarantee I'm no goon.

I didn't accuse you, I accused DoktratrO you uncultured swine! (no offence meant by that insult, I just heard it on the tv and thought it was rather funny and i'm in a funnnnnnny mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood) :jjyay:

Exactly.

My Goon List now:

Arnold

Walter

Pull Shapes

The same line of thinking HP, but I dont think Shapes or Sean would try and dramatically save their goon pal on night 1 like that, seems well to risky this early in the game.

Looks like an accusation to me you charlatan! (I have also heard this on the tv but never had the chance to use it in conversation... so there you go)

The same line of thinking HP, but I dont think Shapes or Sean would try and dramatically save their goon pal on night 1 like that, seems well to risky this early in the game.

Yeah, Pullshapes is a bit of a guess.

Great first day, can't remember the last time we got a goon on day one.

just started watching the first matrix on lovefilm :)

Would make sense for goons to start throwing accusations of secret tasks around considering the award for completing one is immunity. Most people know that secret tasks are secret and therefore is any suspicion is raised then the person will fail the task. Now why would a good person want another good person to fail a task which would keep them immune for the next night?

FWIW

David Essex's 70s output is greatly under-rated.

Morgaro Gomis

Nope. Definitely NOT a goon here.

My Potential Goon List at the moment:

Wilky

Sean

Arnold

Beverley

:facepalm::rofl:

Malky (dead)

DoktratrO

Yvonne

Jamie

:thumbsup: Wish I was.

Would make sense for goons to start throwing accusations of secret tasks around considering the award for completing one is immunity. Most people know that secret tasks are secret and therefore is any suspicion is raised then the person will fail the task. Now why would a good person want another good person to fail a task which would keep them immune for the next night?

FWIW

David Essex's 70s output is greatly under-rated.

Damn you have me then, I must be a goon hehe :)

Just wondering about all this Dunks stuff.

Why say that a role has been reassigned meaning we all know he is a townie? Just kind of makes him pointless to the game. Think there is more to this than meets the eye

Just wondering about all this Dunks stuff.

Why say that a role has been reassigned meaning we all know he is a townie? Just kind of makes him pointless to the game. Think there is more to this than meets the eye

So Dunks is a Transformer now?

20090616-transformers1-250.jpg

DUNKIMAS PRIME!

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Reeeoooow! Retract those claws kids!

DokratrO voted for me because I voted for him. I think he can be absolved at the moment.

Archived