Matrix:Recoded - Mafia

Gizmo

Ooh - just noticed the loaf.

Large, still-warm slice liberally clerted with proper butter washed down with a refreshing glass of milk. Available from my bar. For free. Come in for a yarn - unless you're scared of revealing your goonliness.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if dunks is offline for a week but still playing then surely he will be modkilled?

Some random just got in my car by mistake :rofl:

I wonder if my interpretation of the Oracle's comments regarding Dunks' reassignment is accurate?

It can only help us if so - Dunks will now be a vanilla townie and that leaves the goons with a minor (unfortunately not major) headache. Do they go for him tonight (as in Mafia game tonight which is tomorrow night...I think) or do they hold off, fearing the Doc will protect Dunks as the only known townie?

Which leaves the Doc vulnerable to a nighttime whackeroo.

Ooooft - the dude who can do the 'Stop stuff happening' thing had better not do his thing on the Doc!! How poor would that be? :lol:

Uurgh - better vote. Oh, no...hold on...plenty of time yet.

Free bar still open - how else you gonna forget today's game (the fitba one)?

It's funny, every time I read one of your posts I imagine Robbie Rotten saying it. It's a very weird experience indeed.

On the Dunks thing, do we for sure know that he was a goon? Have we considered the possibility he might not be? It would be weird for him to be demoted from goon-hood despite knowing all the other goons if this was the case.

Harry Palmer

Player list...

1. Morpheus

2. jambosean75

3. Geoff

4. Arnie

5. Shapesy

6. Dandyman

7. hmfc_ac

8. hp88

9. Stacee Jaxx

10.Pinheid

11.Odd Thomas

12. Yvonnejambo

13. Dunks?

14. MalkyMcFrench

15. Walt

16. Ian

17. HmfcAndy

18.dokratr0

19. Robb Stark

20. Sig

21. Boof

24. Neale

25. jambo_ED

26. Beverley

Going to assume that Dunks is still in the game as it wasn't confirmed that he was modkilled/out the game and the whole thing could well be part of the game story thingy.

It's funny, every time I read one of your posts I imagine Robbie Rotten saying it. It's a very weird experience indeed.

On the Dunks thing, do we for sure know that he was a goon? Have we considered the possibility he might not be? It would be weird for him to be demoted from goon-hood despite knowing all the other goons if this was the case.

We don't it's just when Boof plays he has more theories than Sheldon Cooper, sometimes helpful, sometimes not, always confusing

Might sound daft but

could all these goings on be anything to do with the secret task that someone got last night?

Perhaps all of this could be planned

I'm no unvoting Andy after what he's just done. Absolute weirdo adding my cousin on facebook because he thinks she's tidy. He's never met her. Not creepy at all :rofl:

I'm no unvoting Andy after what he's just done. Absolute weirdo adding my cousin on facebook because he thinks she's tidy. He's never met her. Not creepy at all :rofl:

that's despicable.

Having a fit cousin and not telling us.

::troll:::'>

that's despicable.

Having a fit cousin and not telling us.

::troll:::'>

He was joking thank christ. Didn't really fancy explaining that I was showing her facebook to my creepy pal who then decided to add her :lol:

Somehow that's worse...

:yucky:

better than a hibee though.

:lol:

Of course I'm biased against Rangers having grown up in Helensburgh where the majority are huns.

>

> Stalking "tidy" profiles on FB is it's raison d'etre.

>

> No wonder the machines have enslaved humanity so easily, when we in turn are enslaved by our genitals.

>

> That said, we had some downtime whilst in The Matrix and got tickets for Keith Lemon: The Movie this afternoon.

>

> Boobs and Kelly Brook are the only reason we didn't disconnect ourselves whilst plugged in....so thinking with our squidgy bits is sometimes worthwhile.

>

> mmm Kelly Brook....

>

> To re-iterate on the character re-assignment. It did NOT leave anyone with any INFO or ADVANTAGE at all.

>

>

> /END

direct link to shapes cousin plz

:jjyay:

:lol: this.

So, as for the dunks thing, it can only mean he wasn't either a mason or a goon, so whoever has replaced him is the cop, doc, watcher or neo or just the recipient of the oracle challenge.

One thing we can know for certain is that dunks isn't roles anymore, so that will help.

So the question is Dunks - Lynch or Mod Kill?

I suppose in a way it's a safe lynch because we definitely won't kill a role. I'm up for lynching him if everyone is in agreement?

The thing about lynching Dunks is that we get to night knowing what's going to happen and the game started on Saturday and really we'll be at Tuesday before any sort of progress is made. I'd say take our chances and kill someone else in the lynch and let Dunks get modkilled. There's enough people playing for it not to make TOO much of an impact.

My only concern is that currently we have 3 players tied from the lynch, it's possible that one of those could be a good role, do we really want to risk lynching one of them when we could lynch a known townie and guarantee all of the good roled players survive into the first night?

Morning all

any pics Shapes.......

......oh wait I'm supposed to be sort of seeing someone...

....tell you what just pm me them ninja.gif

Morning all

any pics Shapes.......

......oh wait I'm supposed to be sort of seeing someone...

....tell you what just pm me them ninja.gif

She's only 21 pinhead you dirty old man! Anyway, no pics getting passed on. Showing this cousin of mine has already caused arguments this weekend :lol: that's the only reason Andy got to see her anyway, cause I was telling him the story and of course, being male, he asked to see her :rolleyes:

So apart from shapes cousin what have I missed, can't be arsed looking through 5 pages of p1sh. Are we still on day 1?

indeed we are

I'll stick with my vote for now - since I don't have any better ideas for possible goons at the moment

What's the vote count?

Malky 3

Arnold 2

hp88 2

dunks 2

neale 1

Shapes 1

Pinhead 1

Dandy 1

Ian 1

jaxx 1

dokratro 1

yvonne 1

andy 1

Pinhead do you do home deliveries with the bread?

I could do one especially for you and if Shapes and Bev would like one then thats not a problem either wink.gif

She's only 21 pinhead you dirty old man! Anyway, no pics getting passed on. Showing this cousin of mine has already caused arguments this weekend :lol: that's the only reason Andy got to see her anyway, cause I was telling him the story and of course, being male, he asked to see her :rolleyes:

Well the current ms pinhead is 27 only 6 years older woot.gif and yes I am a dirty bugger laugh.gif

must be a goon

WOW_.jpg

Unvote Dandyman

Vote Stacee

Reason is because after several games now half the time somebody (for the exception of Shapes and Andy who always do this on day 1) accuse anther of being a Goon is usually a Goon themselves.

Archived