Matrix:Recoded - Mafia

Gizmo

call me old fashioned, but i'd rather not lynch someone not bad, than guess at someone else being a bad guy.

some really weird behaviour going on here i think

sticking with my vote just now, but there are a fair few of you on the radar desperately trying to off shapes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

call me old fashioned, but i'd rather not lynch someone not bad, than guess at someone else being a bad guy.

some really weird behaviour going on here i think

sticking with my vote just now, but there are a fair few of you on the radar desperately trying to off shapes

But she wont be offed if she is telling the truth :thumbsup:

Bev if what shapes is saying is true then she can't be lynched/nightkilled, so lynching her means the town folk are still as strong and the goons can only kill one person today unless the doc stops them of course. There might also be a chance that dunks might get modkilled for not posting (not sure if he has posted today) so we could be 3 good guys down instead of 1-2. If we take a stab in the dark we could hit the cop, doc or the watcher or if we are lucky we might hit a goon, the assassin or the traitor

so basically shapes is the safe bet, unless she is telling porkies then it is her own fault lol

For what it's worth, I don't think PS is a goon.

Neither do I, the only reason i'm voting for her is because we are completely clueless at the moment and she has stated that she can't be lynched, so better no lynch and possibly hitting a useful roled player

then i've mistaken the cookie thing... i thought that just protected you from night time activity.

in that case, if she can't be killed then crack on

Haha hibs losing 2-0

> [operator] Channel Open

>

> If the score stays like this, I reckon Fenlon will be the one for a lynching... :lol:

>

>

> 10 minutes till end of day.

>

> [operator] Channel suspended

>

> _

>

Haha hibs losing 2-0

:rofl:

what was fenloss saying this afternoon whistling.gif

Anyway back to the game - sticking with my vote for now and I am not going for lynching JKB's favourite poster thumbsup.gif

Prince Buaben

Hibernian team Williams, Clancy, O'Hanlon, Hanlon, Kujabi, Cairney, Deegan, Claros, Booth, Griffiths, Kuqi.

:whistling:

But she wont be offed if she is telling the truth :thumbsup:

With that thrown into the equation....

Unvote Sean

Vote pull shapes

Sorry clare I know I said I was sticking but if its true and you have a cookie then your safe anyway.

And tonight, Ms Pinhead is back at her own place, so if anyone is interested the dancing girls are booked for 21.00 at my pad :thumbsup:

Pattaya-Go-Go-Girls.jpg

>

>

> Adrenalized by hitting a main target on Day 1, the citizens of The Matrix had heated debate about who to take down next.

>

> However, by night-fall the verdict, if not unanimous, was unequivocal. They chose: Pull Shapes as their next target for lynching.

>

> The Oracle, however, had other ideas. Having tasked Pull Shapes with various activities, which were completed to her satisfaction, Pull Shapes was given a cookie that protects her until the next day cycle. Pull Shapes, therefor, remains with us to continue the fight.

>

>

> Remember to stay alert, The Oracle may have a task for you. And don't forget, as a meddler who strives to balance the outcome, she may meddle in ways that may not always benefit the town.

>

> One of you, however, has chosen not to aid the fight for the freedom and survival of humanity.

>

> Dunks, is dead, his code over-written by The Oracle and scattered to the four corners of The Matrix.

>

> Night-time stuff in by 10PM please.

>

> [operator] channel suspended

>

> _

>

Even if the goons lynch me my smile will remain as its a nite for abusing hobos on fb :)

> Remember to stay alert, The Oracle may have a task for you. And don't forget, as a meddler who strives to balance the outcome, she may meddle in ways that may not always benefit the town.

Wait, does that mean that she can assign tasks to masons/docs/cops/assassins and goons?

>

> [operator] Channel Open

>

> Things continue to hot up in The Matrix after an intense day.

>

> The Agents still need to reduce the odds in their favour. This evening, they grabbed the code of a player and ruthlessly threw it into the recycle bin and then emptied it.

>

> DokratrO, - Dozer, mechanic on the Nebuchadnezzar and Mason

>

> anthony-ray-parker-dozer.jpg

>

> is dead.

>

> Link (Watcher), watched over a player who wasn't up to anything nor in danger.

>

> Trinity (Doc), chose to stand by to save a player who would not require her skills.

>

> Morpheus (Cop) investigated a player unaffiliated with The Agents.

>

> Neo, (Assassin), chose to keep his powder dry tonight again, and did not target anyone.

>

> It is now daytime. No player currently has immunity.

>

> Stay Alert - The Oracle may have a task for one of you.

>

> [operator] channel closed

>

> _

>

Harry Palmer

Watching the Udinese v Braga and it's penalties, and some idiot went for the cheeky wee Pirlo down the middle, unfortunately the keeper just stood and caught it. :lol:

Braga through to the CL groups.

Anyway, losing a Mason doesn't really change much at this stage of the game.

Harry Palmer

Player list....

1. Morpheus

2. jambosean75

3. Geoff

4. Arnie

5. Shapesy

6. Dandyman

7. hmfc_ac

8. hp88

9. Stacee Jaxx

10.Pinheid

11.Odd Thomas

12. Yvonnejambo

13. Dunks

14. MalkyMcFrench

15. Walt

16. Ian

17. HmfcAndy

18.dokratr0

19. Robb Stark

20. Sig

21. Boof

24. Neale

25. jambo_ED

26. Beverley

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hopefully the cop has now investigated me and has realised I'm vanilla.

For starting an early pile-on

vote Sigurdsson

Guest C00l K1d

My new goon list has

Arnold

Jambo Ed

Pinhead

As top suspects

How do you reach these lists yvonne?

My voting just goes on a random stab in the dark or someone who has been a wideo and voted for me :lol:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

A couple of people have mentioned Yvonne being a mason. Surely it's impossible for a mason to give a goon list right now?

Can't see a mason bluffing us all like this either.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Quick question. What's happening with the game on Thursday/Friday for those of us down in Liverpool?

Quick question. What's happening with the game on Thursday/Friday for those of us down in Liverpool?

Having a guess that there will be no deadline on Thursday

Should be one on Friday though IMO

Archived