Matrix:Recoded - Mafia

Gizmo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a spider on my bathroom floor earlier and now it's hiding. I'm scared :sob:

remember to check under the toilet seat...

public_restrooms.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

Who was the dude from home and away

The same guy that was in Nip/Tuck , Julian McMahon.

Not had time to go tho the vote so just going to stick a vote on the last posting player

vote andy

will be on more as of tomorrow jusat got a really busy weekend

Morning

Missed a lot since yesterday. Time to update my "new" look mafia speadsheet.

Pleased for Blackpool didn't they do well yesterday (maybe one day we can have Holloway as manager have always liked him and he says it how it is thumbsup.gif)

Hey Shapes looking at yesterdays posts Andy must have really hurt you, you poor soul.....

Edit: stripping quote as it came out messed up when posting.

also

unvote geoff

vote yvonne

So you get drunk and vote me again, im feeling picked on! :verymad:

I also feeling a tad delicate so can I just have a glass of water please Boof :thumbsup:

Think ill give the Kestrel a miss

Don't complain about the barman again then :lol:

On a separate note I've had a text from Dunks who is offline for a week or so.

Bev - here's your...whatever it was and Yvonne, would fizzy water be too strenuous on your system?

Think that's about all for now - I might have to put in an early vote as I could be away for much of the day/evening.

Don't complain about the barman again then :lol:

On a separate note I've had a text from Dunks who is offline for a week or so.

Bev - here's your...whatever it was and Yvonne, would fizzy water be too strenuous on your system?

Think that's about all for now - I might have to put in an early vote as I could be away for much of the day/evening.

No fizz for me today!

>

>

>[operator] Channel Open

>

> It appears one of you have been un-jacked from The Matrix without being able to play their important part in freeing humanity.

>

> As such the assignment must be re-assigned.

>

> To accommodate this, we have no choice but to re-code Night-time till tomorrow. Usual time of 9pm your time.

>

> Apologies for any inconvenience, but the game cannot proceed otherwise.

>

> /end

>

> _

> [operator] Channel Closed

>

> _

>

Eh pinhead what have I done??

You are innocent just shapes' earlier post seems to indicate you have done something in the past thats all laugh.gif Anyway she always unvotes you anyway so you are in the clear (unless you are a goon this time) thumbsup.gif

So far Andy is the only player on 2 votes maybe if you are to avoid been detected as a goon one of those who voted may like to unvote him - just a thought unless........

Prince Buaben

I'm only a townie although there may be a goon there hiding behind 'he's always a goon' chat

So far Andy is the only player on 2 votes maybe if you are to avoid been detected as a goon one of those who voted may like to unvote him - just a thought unless........

I'm on two as well, straight after pointing the finger at Arnold. I'm still pretty suspicious about that.

Right town I going to make a loaf of bread - bored waiting for the game to start so to get an idea how big a loaf to make please say "aye" if you want me to keep you as slice. I'm away to prepare now so you all have approx 5 - 10 mins to make your mind up thumbsup.gif

I'm on two as well, straight after pointing the finger at Arnold. I'm still pretty suspicious about that.

oh right - didn't see that thanks for correcting me thumbsup.gif

Edit Arnie is on 2 as well - its no' goin well :facepalm:

What's happened Dunks then?

He still in the game?

Ooh - could be our first breakthrough if he is...Lionel said something about reassigned which would make Dunks a townie...wouldn't it?

Right town I going to make a loaf of bread - bored waiting for the game to start so to get an idea how big a loaf to make please say "aye" if you want me to keep you as slice. I'm away to prepare now so you all have approx 5 - 10 mins to make your mind up thumbsup.gif

See previous page - deadline is now 9pm Tomorrow to accommodate a couple of unavoidable player re-assignments.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

oh right - didn't see that thanks for correcting me thumbsup.gif

Edit Arnie is on 2 as well - its no' goin well :facepalm:

I'm hoping that some of the votes for me might change their minds.

Definitely not a goon here.

Thats the yeast now in progress so be quick if you want a piece of hand made, baked bread (I dont use a bread maker :verysmug:)

See previous page - deadline is now 9pm Tomorrow to accommodate a couple of unavoidable player re-assignments.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

I meant the Aberdeen game laugh.gif

if a goon was reassigned, does that mean he/she will know who the goons are?

I wouldn't have thought so, knowing Lionel he will keep it a fair as possible for he enjoyment of all players thumbsup.gif

Edit: correcting grammar

I wouldn't have thought so, knowing Lionel he will keep it a fair as possible for he enjoyment of all players thumbsup.gif

Edit: correcting grammar

>

> [operator] Channel open

>

>

> The re-assignment was done by The Oracle in such a way that none of the game parameters were affected, and no advantages nor disadvantages were created. She loves to meddle, but knows what is at stake and is being as neutral as possible.

>

> To allow the game to play fairly, the deadline has also been extended till 9PM tomorrow to allow for a full proper day of deliberation and play to accommodate the tweak of player role(s).

>

> We have also hacked the CSB Bank and given the barkeep at the Heart O' The City bar enough funds to operate an open bar.

>

> Don't let Pullshapes get too pissed, her cyber-hangover could bring the whole system down.

>

> /end

>

> _

> [operator] channel closed

>

> _

>

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

So is the Oracle an actual player or is it just Lionel Logue?

Actual player I think, but I could be wrong.

So is the Oracle an actual player or is it just Lionel Logue?

It's Lionel. I'm confused about what has changed though, a new goon?

Guest C00l K1d

It's Lionel. I'm confused about what has changed though, a new goon?

Dont think so, as that would mean someone would know all the goons.

unless its a goon addition rather than a swap

Harry Palmer

I read it as Dunks no longer taking part due to having no internet access (see a post by Boof explaining). Could be wrong though and it could all be a part of the game. :turned:

> The Oracle is an autonomous program that runs within the Matrix.

>

> She has used a randomizer code to reassign a character that required replacing. No further information will be given, but rest assured it has NOT materially changed the game, or the information currently available to ANY of the roled players. The game IS as it WAS. NO increase in numbers on either side.

>

>

> /end

cf278da7.jpg

Who wants a slice :verysmug:

cf278da7.jpg

Who wants a slice :verysmug:

Doesn't look half as good as the bacon sandwiches I made this morning. Pullshapes, domestic goddess :verysmug:

(having to fend for myself because mother and father shapes have buggered off)

I wonder if my interpretation of the Oracle's comments regarding Dunks' reassignment is accurate?

It can only help us if so - Dunks will now be a vanilla townie and that leaves the goons with a minor (unfortunately not major) headache. Do they go for him tonight (as in Mafia game tonight which is tomorrow night...I think) or do they hold off, fearing the Doc will protect Dunks as the only known townie?

Which leaves the Doc vulnerable to a nighttime whackeroo.

Ooooft - the dude who can do the 'Stop stuff happening' thing had better not do his thing on the Doc!! How poor would that be? :lol:

Uurgh - better vote. Oh, no...hold on...plenty of time yet.

Free bar still open - how else you gonna forget today's game (the fitba one)?

Archived