Matrix:Recoded - Mafia

Gizmo

Harry Palmer

Oh aye, there is still the potential for there to be 4 goons at some point, with the traitor or whatever they're called, so I'll add someone else to the list later even though it is a bit early for definitive goon lists but it is jolly good fun. :)

EDIT: Now that this post is edited Harry Potter will be on being all suspicious again. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ken what, go ahead and try and lynch me. You won't be successful today and I hope that then tells you I'm innocent. Is it now fashionable to accuse me in every single game in the hope that one game you'll be right? I'd say for the cop to investigate me but it'll be a waste of an investigation.

Oh aye, there is still the potential for there to be 4 goons at some point, with the traitor or whatever they're called, so I'll add someone else to the list later even though it is a bit early for definitive goon lists but it is jolly good fun. :)

EDIT: Now that this post is edited Harry Potter will be on being all suspicious again. :rolleyes:

I'm only suspicious because you edited a post and put "shite..." in its place and refuse to explain what the post had been. If that doesn't look like a goon accidentally posting something he meant to pm then I'm a monkeys uncle.

And why do you keep calling me Harry Potter?

Harry Palmer

I'm only suspicious because you edited a post and put "shite..." in its place and refuse to explain what the post had been. If that doesn't look like a goon accidentally posting something he meant to pm then I'm a monkeys uncle.

And why do you keep calling me Harry Potter?

I see, so you're requiring a massive essay as way of explanation for a shite post but I'm not going to give you an essay as it would be entirely pointless just to say that the conclusion you reached is some jump, I put shite because that was exactly what it was to start with and was meant for a different thread. Something everyone should do is check before they hit the reply button on a post. Don't ask me which one as I can't remember now or whether I decided to press the reply button the relevant thread.

But of course you won't believe that nor do you have to and will stick with your wild idea that it must have been a slip up aye? You can waste your time with that idea if you like.

Here's a wild idea of my own for you, you and Yvonne are working together. I can tell this just by simply looking back. :rolleyes:

Have a nice day. :)

:what:

this one

vote jaxx

which wasn't allowed

>

> [operator] Channel Resumed

>

> Pull Shapes, you failed to unvote Arnold.

>

> Your vote for Arnold stands.

>

> Stand by for further communication.

>

> [operator] Channel Suspended

>

> _

(or have I read that wrongly?)

vote Pull Shapes

- due to his attempted late vote for Jaxx

:jjyay: Always knew something wasn't right about her/him.

:jjyay: Always knew something wasn't right about her/him.

one of these days I'm going to learn to actually check first before automatically putting 'him'

BoJack Horseman

one of these days I'm going to learn to actually check first before automatically putting 'him'

It's the internet. If in doubt, always assume male.

Here's a wild idea of my own for you, you and Yvonne are working together. I can tell this just by simply looking back. :rolleyes:

I can guarantee this isn't the case. You clearly haven't been looking at the right posts.

I'm willing to ease off my wild theory for now. If I get confirmation that you are a goon at some point (or if Walter is confirmed as one), I am going to go after you again though...

Hold on I'm away to find the pile on on me from the beginning....sticking with doktratrO. That's twice he's jumped on a pile on and I know everyone thinks he only voted for Sig because Sig voted for him but I'm really not convinced.

Ryan McGowan

I honestly don't have a clue where to vote just now. Hopefully things will become a bit clearer before the deadline tonight.

If I was the cop I would use BS but I can't.

Lionel, I'm guessing there is a doc? You didn't list them in the characters but you've said that you will deal with their actions at night.

Vote Pull Shapes

So you're either the watcher or the doc then? ::troll:::'>

Retaliation vote

Oh i forgot

Vote Pull Shapes

What we always do on day one

vote Pull shapes

For forgetting to give me a PM last game. :sob:

i'd use bullshit if i could

i can't so i won't

no role for me

vote shapes

for living up to the woman driver cliche

learn to drive woman!

DoktratrO and Bevs posts are where the proper pile on starts. This happened in Walters game and one of the four was a goon. It was Bev in that case, and she was the third voter for me. I'm not sure if she's done the same again this time, I'm not sure she would if she and DoktratrO were both goons. But that's twice in the game DoktratrO has jumped on someone when they've had two votes. Sticking with my vote and I'd urge people to stop voting for me because I'm actually offering theories and actually think about what they are doing.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Retaliation vote

What we always do on day one

DoktratrO and Bevs posts are where the proper pile on. starts. This happened in Walters game and one of the four was a goon. It was Bev in that case, and she was the third voter for me. I'm not sure if she's done the same again this time, I'm not sure she would if she and DoktratrO were both goons. But that's twice in the game DoktratrO has jumped on someone when they've had two votes. Sticking with my vote and I'd urge people to stop voting for me because I'm actually offering theories and actually think about what they are doing.

You're a goon and you're going to get lynched! Deal with it!

Hold on I'm away to find the pile on on me from the beginning....sticking with doktratrO. That's twice he's jumped on a pile on and I know everyone thinks he only voted for Sig because Sig voted for him but I'm really not convinced.

Happens all the time PS. I'm presuming doktratrO is a new player? Would give him the benefit of doubt at the moment. Not saying he isn't a goon like, just that reason shouldn't raise suspicion.

I find it funny that both me and shapes have double the posts of the person in 3rd on the post count.

Current Post Count:

Pull Shapes 60

hp88 52

MalkyMcFrench 25 Dead - Goon

Pinhead 24

Arnold 21

Stacee Jaxx 20

Boof 18

Geoff Kilpatrick 17

Neale 16

yvonnejambo 16

HmfcAndy 16

jambosean75 15

Sigur?sson 11

Odd Thomas 10 Dead - Townie

Jambo Ian 1874 10

dokratrO 9

Beverley 9

hmfc_ac 9

Dandyman 9

jambo_ED 8

Jamie McDonald 7

Morph 7

Walter White 7

Dunks 1 Townie

Why are we convinced Shapes is a goon? I'm happy to go with it but I want to have a reason other than someone's intuition.

Not tonight I'm not! Try if you want!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why are we convinced Shapes is a goon? I'm happy to go with it but I want to have a reason other than someone's intuition.

Because I said so!

They have no reason. It's the same people that suspect me in every single game then go "oh bugger" when they kill me and i'm townie while the goons are sitting decking themselves that the town have made the same mistake AGAIN. The goons never kill me unless I've been investigated and am known good. The reason they don't kill me is because I'm an easy town target and they know that while I'm still alive it'll take the heat off them.

Don't look into that too much it's very black and white with Geoff. Once he's unsure about someone he'll call them a goon rather than wait. Hopefully he isn't Neo :whistling:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Don't look into that too much it's very black and white with Geoff. Once he's unsure about someone he'll call them a goon rather than wait. Hopefully he isn't Neo :whistling:

Neo? Sounds too much like Newco for my liking...

Day1 votes, unvotes in brackets

Geoff - neale

ian - andy

hp88 - shapes

andy - shapes

neale - geoff

stark - malky

shapes - andy

morph - pinhead

pinhead - dandy

arnold - ian

dokratro - shapes

yvonne - arnold

bev - shapes

hp88 - (shapes) bev

dokratro - (shapes) jaxx

sean - shapes

sean - (shapes) malky

hp88 - (bev) arnold

ian - (andy)

walter - hp88

Odd - hp88

Bev - (shapes) odd

ed - dokratro

jaxx - malky

hmfc-ac - dunks

neale - (geoff) yvonne

sean - (malky)

dandy - andy

bev - (odd) malky

dandy - (andy) dunks

malky - dunks

pinhead - (dandy) jaxx

geoff - (neale) arnold

walter - (hp88) jaxx

sean - walter

dandy - (dunks)

dunks - malky

malky - (dunks) arnold

sean - (walter) shapes

shapes - (andy) sean

ian - sig

dandy - morph

arnold - (ian) jaxx

malky - (arnold) jaxx

shapes - (sean) arnold

sig - arnold

sig - (arnold) dokratro

dokratro - (jaxx) sig

hp88 - (arnold) jaxx

hmfc-ac - (dunks)

hp88 - (jaxx) sig

hm-ac - ed

sean - (shapes)

boof - ed

shapes - (sean)

jaxx - (malky) hp88

sig - (dokratro) ed

malky - (jaxx) sig

hp88 - (sig) dokratro

jaxx - (hp88) arnold

malky - (sig) arnold

malky - (arnold) ed

Jaxx - (arnold) ed

sig - (ed) jaxx

hp88 - (dokratro) malky

jaxx - (ed) malky

Shapes - jaxx (didn't count as she hadn't unvoted arnold)

sean - jaxx

Prince Buaben

Ken what, go ahead and try and lynch me. You won't be successful today and I hope that then tells you I'm innocent. Is it now fashionable to accuse me in every single game in the hope that one game you'll be right? I'd say for the cop to investigate me but it'll be a waste of an investigation.

They have no reason. It's the same people that suspect me in every single game then go "oh bugger" when they kill me and i'm townie while the goons are sitting decking themselves that the town have made the same mistake AGAIN. The goons never kill me unless I've been investigated and am known good. The reason they don't kill me is because I'm an easy town target and they know that while I'm still alive it'll take the heat off them.

Law of averages one time has to be right :whistling:

BoJack Horseman

I find it funny that both me and shapes have double the posts of the person in 3rd on the post count.

Current Post Count:

Pull Shapes 60

hp88 52

MalkyMcFrench 25 Dead - Goon

Pinhead 24

Arnold 21

Stacee Jaxx 20

Boof 18

Geoff Kilpatrick 17

Neale 16

yvonnejambo 16

HmfcAndy 16

jambosean75 15

Sigur?sson 11

Odd Thomas 10 Dead - Townie

Jambo Ian 1874 10

dokratrO 9

Beverley 9

hmfc_ac 9

Dandyman 9

jambo_ED 8

Jamie McDonald 7

Morph 7

Walter White 7

Dunks 1 Townie

High post count? Stick on goon.

Fab but are you aware of where I live? :)

:lol:

Yeah you live what 350/400 miles north of Tynecaste and I stay 350/400 miles south of Tynecastle - tell you what me me at the borders :thumbsup:

Oh my, I have missed shed loads - I see we got a Goon :thumbsup: But Odd? was that a Goon kill? if so meh! :down:

Need to have a proper read of the thread before pull shapes starts taking the piss about my poor reading of the game again :lol: And tonight, Ms Pinhead is back at her own place, so if anyone is interested the dancing girls are booked for 21.00 at my pad :thumbsup:

This afternoon will probably be my last proper input anyway. I'm busy tonight/tomorrow, early night tomorrow then Liverpool Thursday, busy Friday night/Sat during day and go on holiday on Sunday. I'm only a townie so I don't' mind being sacrificed but it won't work tonight :thumbsup:

You know what, **** it.

Unvote Beverley

Vote Arnold

Yvonne clearly laid out why she thinks me and stacee are innocent (if either myself or jaxx were goons why would we vote Malky into a tie?) yet Arnold keeps on trying to take that as some kind of 'goon conspiracy'. Only goons would benefit from this attempt to add confusion. So Arnold for me is a goon.

Final answer, not changing my vote.

Shapes - if you're claiming to be the Oracle's chosen one I'm not sure it gives you immunity from a lynching.

The OP only mentions... 'The Oracle likes to meddle with people within The Matrix by giving them tasks to do. She will choose at random a Townie each day to perform a task, if they succeed they will be given a cookie from The Oracle which will make them immune, for that night only, from being killed by either side. The same Townie will not be chosen more than once.'

Perhaps clarification from her Oracleness will help...?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Shapes - if you're claiming to be the Oracle's chosen one I'm not sure it gives you immunity from a lynching.

The OP only mentions... 'The Oracle likes to meddle with people within The Matrix by giving them tasks to do. She will choose at random a Townie each day to perform a task, if they succeed they will be given a cookie from The Oracle which will make them immune, for that night only, from being killed by either side. The same Townie will not be chosen more than once.'

She is chosen...for lynching!

Seem determined to get me lynched Geoff. If you're a townie pissing about then it's a bit of a stupid thing to do because you'll just be killed after me for instigating the lynch then that's another two innocents down and the goons are laughing.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Seem determined to get me lynched Geoff. If you're a townie pissing about then it's a bit of a stupid thing to do because you'll just be killed after me for instigating the lynch then that's another two innocents down and the goons are laughing.

I said I was roled. Keep up.

>

> [operator] Channel Open

>

> The Oracle's cookie will grant complete immunity from being killed, lynched, run over, hung drawn and quartered, shot, knifed, left in a dark alley, assassinated, kicked off a tall building, stripped naked and tickled with feathers, dunked in a vat of chocolate and thrown to the lesbians......etc, for the night that follows on from the day the task was assigned

>

> That is, of course, if the task assigned to the randomly chosen townie was completed to The Oracle's satisfaction.

>

> The Oracle regrets that your humble narrator did not make her instructions clearer, and has given him a very stern stare and told him he will not get to see her collection of "interesting photos" of the Merovengian's wife if he messes up again.

>

> [operator] Channel Closed

>

> /end

>

> _

>

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Arnold's posting/playing style in the last few games has been consistent. I'm unconvinced that he's a goon at the moment.

For now, though, I am going to....

Vote Geoff

Archived