Matrix:Recoded - Mafia

Gizmo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arnold's posting/playing style in the last few games has been consistent. I'm unconvinced that he's a goon at the moment.

For now, though, I am going to....

Vote Geoff

So has mine but i'm still being accused of being a goon :rolleyes:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Don't believe you. But I'm not convinced you're a goon either.

That's because you know the other goons.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

So has mine but i'm still being accused of being a goon :rolleyes:

Ture. I can't speak for other people though, you'll have to ask for clarification for why people have voted for you.

Things are getting alittle bit heated in here, 12 pages and we havent even reched the end of day 2 yet haha

Mafia is important

actually i think shapes is either townie or innocent

she's getting rather ratty about it so i think

vote geoff

he's always weird hehee

Apologies again, O Oracletastic one...but since the lynching happens during mafia daytime, the cookie-recipient won't be immune from a daytime lynching which is immediately followed by nightfall. Am I correct?

Or is the cookie, like the recipient, a jammy dodger?

>

> [operator] channel open

>

> The cookie is given to the person who completes the Oracles task, immediately after completing the task successfully (if at all).

> They are then immune until the next day cycle.

>

> Bar staff, on the other hand..... :whistling:

>

> Pint of Belhaven whilst your at it, Boof. :thumbsup:

>

> [operator] channel closed

>

> _

>

So if the person that has the cookie is top of the vote count, what happens? the second highest person is killed or no one is killed?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Evening folks, quick in and out from me here. Not sure if I'll be around for deadline so getting my vote in now.

Vote Andy

Don't think he has a vote yet..

What's everyones favourite 70s music?

Unusal question that came out the blue but for the record Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon an absolutely fabulous album thumbsup.gif

Happens all the time PS. I'm presuming doktratrO is a new player? Would give him the benefit of doubt at the moment. Not saying he isn't a goon like, just that reason shouldn't raise suspicion.

Its his second game so he is probably playing it safe as is unsure of how to play the game. Theres me on game 5 or 6 and I'm still rubbish sweat.gif

Unusal question that came out the blue but for the record Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon an absolutely fabulous album thumbsup.gif

Its his second game so he is probably playing it safe as is unsure of how to play the game. Theres me on game 5 or 6 and I'm still rubbish sweat.gif

I've been playing this for years and i'm still cr@p lol

Also, can the cookie holder claim to have the cookie? Or is that naughty?

I have a cookie....

Photo%2028-08-2012%2018%2015%2022.jpg

Though probably not what you're talking about.

Also, can the cookie holder claim to have the cookie? Or is that naughty?

are you the cookie holder?

>

> [operator] Channel Open

>

> If the town chose to lynch a player under the protection of The Oracle, that days lynching fails.

>

> If the player with immunity chooses to broadcast that fact, they can do so. Of course, there is nothing preventing anyone from hinting/claiming immunity.

>

> The Oracle will NOT grant immunity to anyone who broadcasts the fact they are partaking in her assigned task, they will automatically fail the task.

>

> [operator] Channel Closed

>

> _

>

So Pullshapes is claiming to have done the task, but will fail immunity due to going on about it? So if correct then she is a townie or she is bluffing to save her goonly ass as she has a few votes on her??

I will unvote Pullshapes for time being.

So Pullshapes is claiming to have done the task, but will fail immunity due to going on about it? So if correct then she is a townie or she is bluffing to save her goonly ass as she has a few votes on her??

I will unvote Pullshapes for time being.

Bluffing I reckon.

If we fail the lynch, surely that means we don't also accidentally kill off an innocent. When we don't have any firm goons to go on surely that's a good thing, no?

I don't think I fail because I never said I was doing a task, completed task then got told I had a cookie.

Bluffing I reckon.

If we fail the lynch, surely that means we don't also accidentally kill off an innocent. When we don't have any firm goons to go on surely that's a good thing, no?

Actually yes, good point :thumbsup:

unvote Neale Vote Pullshapes

I don't think I fail because I never said I was doing a task, completed task then got told I had a cookie.

Well if you are telling the truth you have nothing to worry about :thumbsup:

I absolute despair at the stupidity of some folk playing this game sometimes :vrface: so we just no killing anyone tonight and giving the goons a free hit aye?

I absolute despair at the stupidity of some folk playing this game sometimes :vrface: so we just no killing anyone tonight and giving the goons a free hit aye?

Or lynch an innocent townie? You cant fail if you are telling the truth you will survive and everyone will know you are a townie, so wont be a goon hit and wont get lynched.

Pull shapes is defo a townie she's going all out to prove this to everyone and I actually believe her thumbsup.gif

As for geoff claiming to be roled - not sure about this statement unsure.gif Could be though; Goon? - feck knows; Doc even?

Bev - as per usual is being very coy

Yvonne a seasoned player hmm with her lists and all - mason?

Morph is a possible townie too as he admits he doesn't know what he's doing and is probably playing it safe

As for me if I was the cop I'd be using BS - I'm not but if I were.....

Note don't read too much into the above its just speculation - I'm doing shi'ite as per usual.

And Boof get the bar open mate I need a pint. Thank you.

This could be a good way of identifying townies in this game by the secret tasks.

1 dead townie is better than 2 dead townies, and the doc has a chance of protecting the townie tonight so you never know.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

che-guevara.jpeg

What about now Sig?

SNN2901ED-280_1134_1134654a.jpg

Ed dreamt about how his aspirations to be as revolutionary as the legendary Che Guevara. But his mind wandered swiftly off, to lustful thoughts about the mysterious cookie.

Current Vote Count:

Geoff - 3

Pull Shapes - 3

Sean - 3

Andy - 1

Arnold - 1

Dandyman - 1

dokratr0 - 1

hp88 - 1

Ian - 1

Yvonne - 1

Still to Vote

Sean

hmfc_ac

Dunks

HmfcAndy

dokratr0

Boof

:what:

The chances of hitting a goon are 3 (or a not too likely 4) in 20-odd.

Therefore the chances of hitting a townie or roled good guy are pretty high.

Surely it's better we go for Shapes tonight so that she uses the biscuit-protection feature and limit the losses to one T or RGG - which might not even happen if the Doc manages to do his/her stuff?

With that in mind...

Vote Pull Shapes

:what:

The chances of hitting a goon are 3 (or a not too likely 4) in 20-odd.

Therefore the chances of hitting a townie or roled good guy are pretty high.

Surely it's better we go for Shapes tonight so that she uses the biscuit-protection feature and limit the losses to one T or RGG - which might not even happen if the Doc manages to do his/her stuff?

With that in mind...

Vote Pull Shapes

Clearly she's probably bluffing.

Current Vote Count:

Pull Shapes - 4

Geoff - 3

Sean - 3

Andy - 1

Arnold - 1

Dandyman - 1

dokratr0 - 1

hp88 - 1

Ian - 1

Yvonne - 1

Still to Vote

Sean

hmfc_ac

Dunks

HmfcAndy

dokratr0

Oh, aye - nearly forgot to mention....if I happen to be offline Boofbot will see to your beveraging requirements.

So anyone who's asked for anything - you've had it :D

Prince Buaben

im not too sure on Shapes being a goon.. i dont know why. Seems a bit of a conspiracy here. If i am wrong i will hold my hands up. :unsure:

Ryan McGowan

Boof seems to make sense, voting for anyone else would be a total stab in the dark so the chances are it's quite likely to be a good player. No point in helping the goons to get rid of us.

Vote Pull Shapes

Unless anything goonly shows up.

Archived