Maddy Mccann

jambogaza

14 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

That’s what we need. A cardiologist who part way through a procedure starts making inexplicable, reckless decisions with no thought for the consequences or sods off for a meal with the anaesthetist

Has there ever been any suggestion that his work wasn't up to standard? I genuinely don't know. I worked at the same place as his brother and Kate was an anaesthetist at my last hospital although i wouldn't say i knew them very well. From what little i know, he was highly regarded by the surgeons i worked with that practiced with him.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• Jambo-Jimbo

• felix

• AlphonseCapone

15 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

I never got any hint of enjoyment from them re there fame or infamy.

The documentary also goes into detail about how they were advised by Portuguese and UK police to show as little emotion as possible in public. There were various reasons for this, especially when they believed the kid to be alive. 

I haven’t watched it yet. Can just go by media depiction of them. I would ask if they had some input on the doc (they’ve been known to fight things in court so would imagine they had some sort of ok over it ) Its probably just as difficult  to take things from the doc as the media depiction of them. Maybe ill change my mind when i see it. Not sure anyone will ever know the truth. 

29 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

You seem to be more knowledgeable about this than most of us. Interested to hear what you think happened.

My gut instinct is that the McCanns were not involved other than making a horrible decision in leaving their kids.

I'm NOT in the "McCanns killed their kid" camp and I'm not making any claims as to what happened to her because no one knows. The parents - IMO- have not been charged with a crime because it has not been established what crime was committed, when & by whom.  They could not be charged with neglect under Portuguese law because they had not committed "neglect" (IIRC, there has to be some element of intent to expose to danger). 

If anyone wants to get some interesting views on what may have happened I can recommend 

"Isabelle McFadden on Madeleine McCann" - just search YT. This woman is no nutjob and she doesn't get into all the conspiracy stuff. She is well connected and has uncovered some stuff that isn't in the Portuguese files nor in the public domain. 

Over the years the parents have made some weird statements (I know that does NOT equate to guilt) including -

we played no part in Madeleines death 

the reference to "when Madeleine died"

Gerry's reaction to be being asked if he killed his daughter (seriously, if you haven't seen it you should)

Kate "being there when it happened".

There are also some huge contradictions in their own statements and within the group as a whole. 

So , if you want to know what i think - take a look at the link below (It is in English, despite the title) . IMO it's very interesting , it's not overly long and it puts forward  a view I've  never seen proposed anywhere else. Again , it stays away from conspiracies & cover ups. 

http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.com/p/theory-english.html

doctor jambo
8 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Has there ever been any suggestion that his work wasn't up to standard? I genuinely don't know. I worked at the same place as his brother and Kate was an anaesthetist at my last hospital although i wouldn't say i knew them very well. From what little i know, he was highly regarded by the surgeons i worked with that practiced with him.

It’s not about “ competence”

its a matter, for me that they have never acknowledged the gross stupidity of what they did,

a simple “we were so stupid, please help” would have done.

instead it’s “ we did nothing, give us more money”

Overwhelming arrogance.

Not sure he is “controlled”,

more doesn’t think he has to explain himself.

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

I haven’t watched it yet. Can just go by media depiction of them. I would ask if they had some input on the doc (they’ve been known to fight things in court so would imagine they had some sort of ok over it ) Its probably just as difficult  to take things from the doc as the media depiction of them. Maybe ill change my mind when i see it. Not sure anyone will ever know the truth. 

Their PR guy said they would not participate in it when first mooted and he subsequently confirmed that they did not when Netflix announced the impending release a few weeks back. 

2 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

It’s not about “ competence”

its a matter, for me that they have never acknowledged the gross stupidity of what they did,

a simple “we were so stupid, please help” would have done.

instead it’s “ we did nothing, give us more money”

Overwhelming arrogance.

Not sure he is “controlled”,

more doesn’t think he has to explain himself.

It's said by many people "they made a mistake "- they made the same mistake every night of the holiday. They also knew before they went out there that the place had no baby listening service - which led to 2 other couples in their group taking baby monitors with them. Guess which couple didn't bother. 

"more doesn’t think he has to explain himself".....I think that is apparent in the numerous public appearances they have made where GM doesn't take kindly to his "abduction" theory being questioned. 

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Their wee lassie has been missing for a decade and because they didn't publicly react in a way you like, they deserve not one ounce of sympathy?

That's ****ing brutal mate. 

They left their 3 young children night after night while they went out drinking. Children that were crying for their parents but that mattered not a jot to them. That was brutal 

9 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Their PR guy said they would not participate in it when first mooted and he subsequently confirmed that they did not when Netflix announced the impending release a few weeks back. 

Maybe input was the wrong word. If they felt it showed them in a bad light they could do as they have in the past and got injunctions. So I mean input from that point. Don’t have to paticipate to have a say. 

As I said though doubt we will ever know. There is definately a dislike of them for the way they portray themselves or are portrayed in the media and the fact they have never been brought up on any sort of negligence charges. People look at those things and will make a judgement. I did say in my original post it could be the way the media portray them as opposed to how they actually are

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Maybe input was the wrong word. If they felt it showed them in a bad light they could do as they have in the past and got injunctions. So I mean input from that point. Don’t have to paticipate to have a say. 

As I said though doubt we will ever know. There is definately a dislike of them for the way they portray themselves or are portrayed in the media and the fact they have never been brought up on any sort of negligence charges. People look at those things and will make a judgement. I did say in my original post it could be the way the media portray them as opposed to how they actually are

Fair enough. ?

The media can only portray them as they present themselves - and this was very carefully managed/controlled in the early days (eg pre-arranged questions only) . It's clear  there are people who resent the fact the parents were not even charged with neglect without understanding that they hadn't broken the law to be charged with neglect. There is a perception that they got treated in a  way an ordinary family would not eg by not being hit with neglect charges and so are being protected in some way when it's simply not the case. 

haveyouheard 22
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

They left their 3 young children night after night while they went out drinking. Children that were crying for their parents but that mattered not a jot to them. That was brutal 

Correct and not just once

The same cold couple never took there Nanny either or used the Kindergarten facilities either as they drank away day  out and day in 

Home alone and jail to others but not these shit heads  

haveyouheard 22
56 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Fair enough. ?

The media can only portray them as they present themselves - and this was very carefully managed/controlled in the early days (eg pre-arranged questions only) . It's clear  there are people who resent the fact the parents were not even charged with neglect without understanding that they hadn't broken the law to be charged with neglect. There is a perception that they got treated in a  way an ordinary family would not eg by not being hit with neglect charges and so are being protected in some way when it's simply not the case. 

Sure 

haveyouheard 22
2 hours ago, cosanostra said:

I never got any hint of enjoyment from them re there fame or infamy.

The documentary also goes into detail about how they were advised by Portuguese and UK police to show as little emotion as possible in public. There were various reasons for this, especially when they believed the kid to be alive. 

How many Yrs later have they carried that on mm

Not one tear from the off not one and thats cold 

Edited by haveyouheard 22

haveyouheard 22

Last on it

You dont need anyone's advice when screaming form yer toenails up, but hwy not employ a PR mob .. home alone dafties  would never have thought of that or had the choice

Ferk Neflix shit.. jeremy kyle lie detector and live on TV... PPV, same thing really 

Edited by haveyouheard 22

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Fair enough. ?

Sorry Nano, going to strongly disagree with that. Not just in the case of the McCann's but in general, the media always alter the way they portray things.

Thanks for your link further up btw, going to have a good read later tonight. 

8 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Sorry Nano, going to strongly disagree with that. Not just in the case of the McCann's but in general, the media always alter the way they portray things.

Thanks for your link further up btw, going to have a good read later tonight. 

No worries.  If you're on Twitter , so is Isabelle Mcfadden (sp?). Def worth following IMO. 

Unknown user
3 hours ago, XB52 said:

That's as may be, it doesn't change the fact that your stance is ****ing brutal

People on the sheep #guilt bus please take a deep breath and think long and hard about what you are actually suggesting here.  You are not suggesting that they dressed Maddie in a horrible dress one day, you are suggesting that what seem like two decent people killed their own child.  That simply does not sit well with me.

BigCGilmour

Whether with sits well with you or not it's not like it doesn't happen. Recent confession by Chris Watts is a chilling harrowing story!

Not one thing I've seen or heard convinces me they had anything to do with it. 

Hopefully no-one on here ever has to experience what they did and react / go about things the way people with no experience of such things expect them to. 

Of course, leaving your kids sleeping alone in an apartment whilst you go out drinking with pals is ****ing despicable. That's another issue though. 

Guys, please have a listen to the Maddie podcasts here https://www.nine.com.au/podcasts

The guy who presents them has spent 2 years researching and he asks the pertinent questions but is very balanced in his approach. The Netflix documentaries were within 5 minutes telling you lies i.e. Neil Berry said his daughter hat fell in the water and Maddie dived in to get it and the girls became great friends after this (inseperable). The evidence in the files shows that the boat Trip was Thursday morning and the crèche workers said Maddie was scared and clung on to them (certainly didn't dive in the water). The guy has made up that story for his 5 mins of fame. There's rubbish spouted throughout.

The Australian podcast (at week 4 just now) is due on Monday to look at the DNA, he claims that a world reknown expert is going to explain how the DNA could have been better analysed.

As for the Portuguese police being a joke, listen to the podcasts Colin Sutton ex Met high ranking officer explains that in the circumstances the PJ could not have done any more (due to the 'crime scene being trashed by T9 when 'looking' for her in the apartment, to the interference from the British establishment)

Out with the podcast, Richard D Hall's videos (mentioned earlier in the thread) or (stupidly named) HideHo's videos (her real name is Lizzy Taylor) on YouTube are worth a look.

There's 4 parts to the above

https://www.youtube.com/user/DizzyLizzyTFI

The place to find the real story is of course in the PJ released files

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

indianajones
35 minutes ago, HKP said:

Guys, please have a listen to the Maddie podcasts here https://www.nine.com.au/podcasts

The guy who presents them has spent 2 years researching and he asks the pertinent questions but is very balanced in his approach. The Netflix documentaries were within 5 minutes telling you lies i.e. Neil Berry said his daughter hat fell in the water and Maddie dived in to get it and the girls became great friends after this (inseperable). The evidence in the files shows that the boat Trip was Thursday morning and the crèche workers said Maddie was scared and clung on to them (certainly didn't dive in the water). The guy has made up that story for his 5 mins of fame. There's rubbish spouted throughout.

The Australian podcast (at week 4 just now) is due on Monday to look at the DNA, he claims that a world reknown expert is going to explain how the DNA could have been better analysed.

As for the Portuguese police being a joke, listen to the podcasts Colin Sutton ex Met high ranking officer explains that in the circumstances the PJ could not have done any more (due to the 'crime scene being trashed by T9 when 'looking' for her in the apartment, to the interference from the British establishment)

Out with the podcast, Richard D Hall's videos (mentioned earlier in the thread) or (stupidly named) HideHo's videos (her real name is Lizzy Taylor) on YouTube are worth a look.

There's 4 parts to the above

https://www.youtube.com/user/DizzyLizzyTFI

The place to find the real story is of course in the PJ released files

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

I dont know much about the case and I knew nothing of the above. 

I didn't watch past the first episode of the series as it just felt fabricated. Doesn't feel right. Whole case stinks. 

9 hours ago, sadj said:

They refused to take part.

3 hours ago, The Brow said:

The boss of the paedo police believes it wasnt them. 

Thats good enough for me. 

Jim Gamble - the ex head of CEOP ?

This is a guy who was heavily involved in the early days of the investigation - IIRC it was his guys who wrongly profiled Murat as a chief suspect. One has to ask whether it is appropriate that a guy who was involved in an investigation - which is still ongoing in UK & Portugal - should be making comments about a couple who, in the eyes of the Portuguese , have avoided prosecution not through their innocence but insufficient  evidence to continue the investigation to prosecution.  All this is documented in the police files & was restated at the Portuguese Supreme Court after the McCanns finally  failed to shut down the ex-lead detective and his book writing. 

That's not to say he may not be proved to be correct, in the end. 

As a balance to your comment - I was told by some one who knows an ex-copper on Operation Grange that "she's dead".  It could be utter BS, of course. 

Not watched the series and probably wont.

I reckon she just ran away to get short of her crap parents who took her on a shit holiday.

haveyouheard 22
2 hours ago, cheetah said:

Not watched the series and probably wont.

I reckon she just ran away to get short of her crap parents who took her on a shit holiday.

And everyone missed her 

Anyone who genuinely thinks they murdered their little girl is absolutely ****ing demented. 

It's clearly a paedo gang. I know this cos I watched a Netflix documentary. 

3 hours ago, The Brow said:

Anyone who genuinely thinks they murdered their little girl is absolutely ****ing demented. 

It's clearly a paedo gang. I know this cos I watched a Netflix documentary. 

I know that was tongue in cheek but I don't think anyone said the word murder.

1 hour ago, graygo said:

I know that was tongue in cheek but I don't think anyone said the word murder.

Exactly.

Thinking they know more than they’re letting on doesn’t mean thinking they murdered her.

haveyouheard 22
12 minutes ago, The Doc said:

Exactly.

Thinking they know more than they’re letting on doesn’t mean thinking they murdered her.

Correct 

JudyJudyJudy
On 18/03/2019 at 13:32, Armageddon said:

Accidental, sedated them all so they can enjoy another night out, Maddie's dosage has gone too far and it's killed her in some way, the other 2 haven't heard a thing, they've had to get rid of the body or be exposed as the type that take whatever drugs they want and the twins are taken off of them ... 

Never take folk as they want you to believe what they are like IMO.

maybe

JudyJudyJudy

I finished the Madeline Mcann Netflix documentary which was very good . Here is my view.:

I do not think they were involved in her death unless it was an accident. It is a possibility they doped her up so they could go for a meal without interruption but there seems to be good evidence that predators were around and about at the same time. I just cant believe that they were able to hide the body in such a limited time frame on that evening and also bury her or dispose of her in some way. What parent could do this?

Yes their presentation afterwards was " cold" but they were in a mess and you have to ask yourself how would you respond? There was an unfair meme about them comparing them to the Bulgers ( who were upset / in tears all the time) so people unfairly made comparisons but just because they were able to hold back their emotions and be driven in the pursuit of finding Maddie it doesn't make them complicit in her death. I think they are more resilient than the Bulgers.

Poor Robert Murat was much maligned and convenient scapegoat as he looked " creepy" The Mcanns should feel shamed that they let detectives pursue this. The Kennedy guys were a couple of weirdos. The evidence of the sniffer dogs wasn't as strong as i first thought. I did find it odd that one of the " Tapas 7 " went into the apartment to check on the children and noticed a breeze and light yet did not look into the room ? Why not? Another question unanswered is why did the other children not awaken with the commotion ?

The Portuguese police did a good job but due to the usual Xenophobia from the British press were criticised .

The Mcanns will need to live with the fact of leaving their children unsupervised for hours each evening. They have paid a heavy price.

As for Madeline I hope that she was taken by a couple desperate for a child

Maybe one day when she looks in a mirror and sees she has a similar eye to Madeline she might remember who she really is? Or more likely she was taken to order for some horrific abuse. All very sad. The ending of the documentary was really uplifting about kids who have returned after years so who knows?

Case closed for now

23 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I finished the Madeline Mcann Netflix documentary which was very good . Here is my view.:

I do not think they were involved in her death unless it was an accident. It is a possibility they doped her up so they could go for a meal without interruption but there seems to be good evidence that predators were around and about at the same time. I just cant believe that they were able to hide the body in such a limited time frame on that evening and also bury her or dispose of her in some way. What parent could do this?

Yes their presentation afterwards was " cold" but they were in a mess and you have to ask yourself how would you respond? There was an unfair meme about them comparing them to the Bulgers ( who were upset / in tears all the time) so people unfairly made comparisons but just because they were able to hold back their emotions and be driven in the pursuit of finding Maddie it doesn't make them complicit in her death. I think they are more resilient than the Bulgers.

Poor Robert Murat was much maligned and convenient scapegoat as he looked " creepy" The Mcanns should feel shamed that they let detectives pursue this. The Kennedy guys were a couple of weirdos. The evidence of the sniffer dogs wasn't as strong as i first thought. I did find it odd that one of the " Tapas 7 " went into the apartment to check on the children and noticed a breeze and light yet did not look into the room ? Why not? Another question unanswered is why did the other children not awaken with the commotion ?

The Portuguese police did a good job but due to the usual Xenophobia from the British press were criticised .

The Mcanns will need to live with the fact of leaving their children unsupervised for hours each evening. They have paid a heavy price.

As for Madeline I hope that she was taken by a couple desperate for a child

Maybe one day when she looks in a mirror and sees she has a similar eye to Madeline she might remember who she really is? Or more likely she was taken to order for some horrific abuse. All very sad. The ending of the documentary was really uplifting about kids who have returned after years so who knows?

Case closed for now

I was somewhat underwhelmed by the documentary.To have waited this long, I think I expected some new revelations, but ended up with a lop sided review of events. I think a lot of information was missed out, which is readily available on other investigations elsewhere on the net/tv

As far as Murat was concerned, there is evidence that culprits often place themselves close to the investigation, both for their own pleasure, and to try to pick up information, so I can understand that line of enquiry.No mention of David Payne and his well documented creepy utterings,also the massive discrepencies and changes of the stories of the "Tapas 7".

If it was predators then the fact that they ate , in the same place, at the same time, for over a week is absolutely playing into the hands of these type of people.

I find it surprising that no action has been taken over their loose parenting,Gerry McCann playing tennis a couple of days after she disappeared was never mentioned.

I hope as you say that the wee soul is being brought up by caring people, the alternatives do not bear thinking about.

Unfortunately the case is not closed and still costing the tax payer.

I always wonder what the parents of other missing children think, re the time, money and effort,that has been spent on this case.

I fear we will never know about her.

Jambo-Jimbo
56 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Case closed for now

I'm sorry but for me Maddie having such a distinctively different and easily recognized mark on her eye will have sealed her fate.

If she had been taken by someone, then the above scenario in bold could never be allowed to happen, nor could she be allowed to go to school, mix with other kids/people, never being allowed to go out etc etc etc, and all because she has such a widely publicized and easily recognized mark on her eye, it's way too much of a risk because sooner or later someone would notice it.

AlphonseCapone
9 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I'm sorry but for me Maddie having such a distinctively different and easily recognized mark on her eye will have sealed her fate.

If she had been taken by someone, then the above scenario in bold could never be allowed to happen, nor could she be allowed to go to school, mix with other kids/people, never being allowed to go out etc etc etc, and all because she has such a widely publicized and easily recognized mark on her eye, it's way too much of a risk because sooner or later someone would notice it.

Must have been a hard decision on whether to highlight the eye thing. On the one hand it was something that might have helped someone spot her, but on the other hand what your post says. 

JudyJudyJudy

I do wonder about the time frames if Maddy was found dead in the apartment?  If this is the case surely it was either Gerry or Kate who found her dead then calmly came back and informed their partner to then do something about it? it beggars belief really that they could have been so calm? But as others have stated they had a hell of a lot to lose,  

Jambo-Jimbo
5 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Must have been a hard decision on whether to highlight the eye thing. On the one hand it was something that might have helped someone spot her, but on the other hand what your post says. 

Don't think they really had a choice, because as soon as they released a picture of her, the mark on her eye was there for all to see, the media & the public would have picked up on it and highlighted the mark and there was nothing the McCann's could do about it.

AlphonseCapone
29 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Don't think they really had a choice, because as soon as they released a picture of her, the mark on her eye was there for all to see, the media & the public would have picked up on it and highlighted the mark and there was nothing the McCann's could do about it.

I guess though depending on the views around the risks of it they could have had photos digitally altered to remove it. It would be something simple enough for one of us to do on our computers. 

On 18/03/2019 at 12:45, i8hibsh said:

I just don't buy the parent's guilt. Not for me.

To me it is yet again another trial by media.

I also object to the special treatment this case has received and still continues to get.

What makes Maddie and the McCann's so special I ask?

Some official stats form the government:

• Someone is reported missing every 90 seconds in the UK
  • 180,000 people are reported missing every year
  • There are 340,000 missing incidents every year
  • Children are more likely to be reported missing than adults: 1 in 200 children goes missing each year; 1 in every 500 adults goes missing each year

We as tax payers are funding the police to have a jolly in the Algarve every year.  Not cool.

Not having a pop at you I8 but those numbers are a bit misleading. On average, someone is reported missing every 90 seconds. But one person can be reported missing a hundred times. I know someone who works for Police Scotland's missing persons unit and he says the vast majority of missing children cases are kids in care homes bunking off. They're reported missing, but the police pretty much know where the kid has gone, pick them up, and return them. Only for the kid to run off the next again day. Sometimes the same day. For adults, a large portion are people with dementia who've dawndered off somewhere from their care home, and found 10 minutes later down the street. And like kids, it could be the same person going off 2 or 3 times a week. Each one a separate missing person report. Or that, yes, an adult has gone missing, but the police know they went missing with a noose in their bag. Technically, it's a missing person search. But in actuality, the police are looking for a corpse. 

shaun.lawson
On 21/03/2019 at 15:34, i8hibsh said:

People on the sheep #guilt bus please take a deep breath and think long and hard about what you are actually suggesting here.  You are not suggesting that they dressed Maddie in a horrible dress one day, you are suggesting that what seem like two decent people killed their own child.  That simply does not sit well with me.

Wait, what's this? The Kickback hang 'em flog 'em quarter 'em drag 'em through the streets no smoke without fire she went jogging he played tennis they didn't cry enough in public intelligentsia are wrong, you say?

Ladies and gentlemen: when i8hibsh speaks more sense on this execrable embarrassment of a thread than just about anyone, that really ought to tell you something. 

2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

In the Piers Morgan interview where Kate and Gerry were promoting their new book:

MORGAN: Madeleine had a very distinctive eye pattern, didn't she? Tell me about that, Kate, in case people see somebody they think may be Madeleine. Tell me about her eye.

K. MCCANN: If I'm honest, we haven't put too much emphasis on her eye, because I think you have to be very close to her to see it. But her eyes are slightly different colors, and one of them has this brown fleck in it. But you do notice, particularly on photographs, but --

MORGAN: Slightly distinctive eye colors and a little fleck.

MORGAN: And do you know if that would be still there if she's now eight years old?

G. MCCANN: Certainly believe it wouldn't have changed. I think there's been a pattern to be still there. That it's -- the technical term is coloboma, where there's a defect in the iris. I don't think it is actually. I think it's actually an additional bit of color. She certainly had no visual problems

The parents don't seem too sure that it WAS a coloboma. 

They were warned not to highlight the eye defect as this could 'seal her fate' however Gerry McCann stated it was a "good marketing ploy". Remember the logo?

images.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
11 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

Not having a pop at you I8 but those numbers are a bit misleading. On average, someone is reported missing every 90 seconds. But one person can be reported missing a hundred times. I know someone who works for Police Scotland's missing persons unit and he says the vast majority of missing children cases are kids in care homes bunking off. They're reported missing, but the police pretty much know where the kid has gone, pick them up, and return them. Only for the kid to run off the next again day. Sometimes the same day. For adults, a large portion are people with dementia who've dawndered off somewhere from their care home, and found 10 minutes later down the street. And like kids, it could be the same person going off 2 or 3 times a week. Each one a separate missing person report. Or that, yes, an adult has gone missing, but the police know they went missing with a noose in their bag. Technically, it's a missing person search. But in actuality, the police are looking for a corpse. 

Very true mate some kids in care go missing every weekend mostly and proceedure is they are reported " missing" but all turn up eventually.

2 hours ago, HKP said:

They were warned not to highlight the eye defect as this could 'seal her fate' however Gerry McCann stated it was a "good marketing ploy". Remember the logo?

images.jpeg

They also had t-shirts made and went jogging in them for media photos........

K. MCCANN: If I'm honest, we haven't put too much emphasis on her eye

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 14:36, NANOJAMBO said:

If anyone wants to get some interesting views on what may have happened I can recommend 

"Isabelle McFadden on Madeleine McCann" - just search YT. This woman is no nutjob and she doesn't get into all the conspiracy stuff. She is well connected and has uncovered some stuff that isn't in the Portuguese files nor in the public domain. 

She sounds like a nutjob conspiracy theorist. :rolleyes5:

What's her theory on how the McCanns hid & disposed of the body ?

1 hour ago, felix said:

She sounds like a nutjob conspiracy theorist. :rolleyes5:

What's her theory on how the McCanns hid & disposed of the body ?

Fair enough. 

Not much point in debating anything else. 

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Fair enough. 

Not much point in debating anything else. 

Why not ? It was a serious question.

I'm not sitting through hours of her  conspiracy tat. She clearly dislikes the McCanns and thinks they're behind the whole thing - how does she think they got rid of the body in the short timeframe available ?

jack D and coke
5 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

The McCanns are scum, gutted for Maddie though 

This. 

You feel for the kid, she was an innocent baby but tbh I’m budgies beak hearing about it. Budgies beak listening to wacko theories about it an all. That pair of scumbags have made plenty money out of their shocking parenting and mibbe even possibly worse, who knows.  They can rot for me. 

They know a lot more than they’re letting on but they obviously know some people in the right places or they’d have been absolutely crucified. 

Edited by jack D and coke