The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Time for the ignore function. You've absolutely lost the ability to comprehend this saga with even a shred of impartiality and your preposterous hounding of posters like Football First and bizarre reactionary outbursts against any sources you deem to be "Celtic-minded" is ridiculous.

Though it is interesting to see into the minds of the "otherwise minded"

(Got him on ignore myself)

Reposting because it's become even more relevant in the past few days.

Done ... and relax !

BRAVEHEART1874

cjcj what do you think of the cra  - I mean % chances of all these sevco home ties then its getting well past celtic minded excuses now :)

FF - not sure if you are making a a statement or asking me a question. I haven't seen all the various alleged versions of the 5 way agreement and no one knows for sure if any that are floating about in the ether are kosher. only a judicial review will flush this out once and for all.

As ever, thanks for your input. 

and how would that work in your wee blue world, when you continually trumpet on about "leave the poor huns alone" move on, forget about it, blah, blah, blah.

having a go at someone who has unlike you, a great knowledge of the goings on is right petty huns actions. FF has asked you to provide some evidence for your accusing slaverings but like every hun thats set foot on here, we get but celtic did(no they didn't) it's a celtic conspiracy(no it isn't) your all just being duped by celtic(no we aren't).

we want the truth, which all legal processes in this say oldco were guilty and we want the rules of football to be administered fairly across the board.

we dont want them swept under the carpet when it's oldco/newco and any other club to be severely punished.

cjcj what do you think of the cra  - I mean % chances of all these sevco home ties then its getting well past celtic minded excuses now :)

4096 -  1

or 0.0002%

Footballfirst

and how would that work in your wee blue world, when you continually trumpet on about "leave the poor huns alone" move on, forget about it, blah, blah, blah.

having a go at someone who has unlike you, a great knowledge of the goings on is right petty huns actions. FF has asked you to provide some evidence for your accusing slaverings but like every hun thats set foot on here, we get but celtic did(no they didn't) it's a celtic conspiracy(no it isn't) your all just being duped by celtic(no we aren't).

we want the truth, which all legal processes in this say oldco were guilty and we want the rules of football to be administered fairly across the board.

we dont want them swept under the carpet when it's oldco/newco and any other club to be severely punished.

I think you have quoted the wrong poster in your response, or misunderstood the earlier exchange of posts.

Edited by Footballfirst

I think you have quoted the wrong poster in your response.

damn computers, canny find post i meant quoted now

so many damned posts on this thread, it was as even he CJGJ would no where it was aimed at.

Edited by reaths17

What are you talking about? I  have acknowledged FFs input in my post and I have done so previously.  

you continually trumpet on about "leave the poor huns alone"   .....  

You mistaking me for someone else ? 

What are you talking about? I  have acknowledged FFs input in my post and I have done so previously.  

got the wrong post bud sorry about that, its no easy keeping up with this thread, especially with the big posts

got the wrong post bud sorry about that, its no easy keeping up with this thread, especially with the big posts

OK, fair enough. 

IveSeenTheLight

Oh dear you won't let it lie......well that's told us allAs the self appointed representative of all true fans you crack on , I guess you've got letters to write and people to see so keep us informed of your progress..........perhaps a yearly blog would be just about enough.

No, not at all, just continually voice in forums and in the stands my own personal opinion.

As long as there are people advocating that integrity should not be restored, then there will be fans of all clubs who voice for the right thing to be done

Jambo-Jimbo

Ok, that's their legacy as it stands as well as some lower league titles.

Still no major domestic trophy's ;)

And it took them 4 goes before they eventually won the diddy diddy cup.

It doesn't matter how they try to portray it, but the history books will always say that The Rangers won the Irn Bru Scottish Football League Third Division in 2012-13, then Scottish League One in 2013-14 and finally the Scottish Championship.

Of course in 10 years time when little Billy Bigot asks his father big Billy Bigot why The Rangers were playing in the Third Division when they are supposed to be the Worlds most successful club team, he'll no doubts be told what Donald Trump would call 'Fake News' or as his recent Press Secretary would term as 'Alternative Facts'.

But the very fact that big Billy Bigot has to explain it, is pleasing enough.

The Real Maroonblood

And you won't let it lie with your condescending and chronic Celtic minded shite.

Who are you to tell people they need to think independently when most of the stuff you spout is Rangers minded shite?

It's laughable that you pull up Football First who has been by far the best source of information and summarising that info on this topic and now you're picking on the Aberdeen chappie who has contributed more reasoned thinking on this topic than you.

You have made it very clear you are Rangers minded and accuse everyone else of being Celtic minded because of this. For the record (again) I despise both of them equally.

You need to start to think independently and not with that massive 'everyone is Celtic minded' chip on your sash.

An excellent post.

An excellent post.

Is it ?..too many on here listen to FF as if he is a mine of information 'true and fair' on this topic.

He may well be an excellent poster on other topics but on this his view is skewed.....at least that's my opinion and I think you are allowed to express your opinion

This is a man who posted 'we' when talking of Celtic and has now had to admit he discusses this topic and shares information with his Celtic friends. You keep backing him for I won't do so blindly and its time some of you perhaps thought about that.

The sad thing is that many are so caught up in the issue they follow (note not 'follow follow') without question ..still whilst I am at Tynecastle I guess some of you will have time to catch up chatting with your Aberdeen buddy and his integrity.

I am of independent thought, it's just that my thought does not fit your version of events in some of the posts and all you and others can do is accuse me of being Rangers minded....step up your game .

Ignoring posts that clearly tell you of my dislike of Rangers simply makes me realise that this 'cause' has meant you and others just will not consider any alternative view and to me that just about sums up the feeling that emotion has overtaken reason on this thread.

kirkierobroy

Is it ?..too many on here listen to FF as if he is a mine of information 'true and fair' on this topic.

He may well be an excellent poster on other topics but on this his view is skewed.....at least that's my opinion and I think you are allowed to express your opinion

This is a man who posted 'we' when talking of Celtic and has now had to admit he discusses this topic and shares information with his Celtic friends. You keep backing him for I won't do so blindly and its time some of you perhaps thought about that.

The sad thing is that many are so caught up in the issue they follow (note not 'follow follow') without question ..still whilst I am at Tynecastle I guess some of you will have time to catch up chatting with your Aberdeen buddy and his integrity.

I am of independent thought, it's just that my thought does not fit your version of events in some of the posts and all you and others can do is accuse me of being Rangers minded....step up your game .

Ignoring posts that clearly tell you of my dislike of Rangers simply makes me realise that this 'cause' has meant you and others just will not consider any alternative view and to me that just about sums up the feeling that emotion has overtaken reason on this thread.

Really can't have this. I'm a non-Hearts supporter who started coming to this site mainly for the information and discussion - usually really high quality - about the Rangers car crash. FF is one of the most balanced, informed and knowledgeable sources I have discovered anywhere on the issue (though a lot of other regular posters are worth reading, too).

I think you are a typical We Arra People type who does not appreciate, and refuses to believe just how much supporters outside the Old Firm septic tank dislike your club and what they've done to Scottish football and society.

Generally come to read and not post - but your mince has to be countered.

The Real Maroonblood

What a lot of shite you post.

I'm also a non-Hearts supporter but have read this forum for years and finally joined in the last few days. Kirkierobroy says it far better than I could, I agree with his post! Well said kirkierobroy.

Footballfirst

Can you please point me to where I referenced "we" when talking of Celtic.  If I did so, and in that context, then I will happily correct the record. 

I "had to admit"? What are you on about? I openly post on SFM, share information, and interact with "Celtic minded" posters on that site.  It's not a proscribed site is it?  IIRC at the last count 20% of the posters on that site are Hearts fans, which is probably about the same as on JKB in recent weeks. 

If you can't find that reference then please go away.

I have tried to be civil and and answer your points in a reasonable and fair manner over the last 24 hours, but I can't see it lasting 48 hours.

I've never "ignored" anyone on JKB before, but there's every possibility of you being the first.  Alternatively, if you are so upset by what I post then please feel free to "ignore" me too.

...a bit disco

:lol:

One of the great lines in KB  history!

Welcome mate.

Heartsofgold

If your dislike of Rangers and everything they stand for is so strong then you will, like most of the posters on this board including myself, want them dead and gone as a football club/holding company/whatever and will be happy to post that you want them dead and gone.

Both they and their green twin arse cheek are a blight on this country , not just the sport we all proclaim to love.  I can state right here and now that my hatred of both of those teams burns equally bright.

Jambo-Jimbo

Really can't have this. I'm a non-Hearts supporter who started coming to this site mainly for the information and discussion - usually really high quality - about the Rangers car crash. FF is one of the most balanced, informed and knowledgeable sources I have discovered anywhere on the issue (though a lot of other regular posters are worth reading, too).

I think you are a typical We Arra People type who does not appreciate, and refuses to believe just how much supporters outside the Old Firm septic tank dislike your club and what they've done to Scottish football and society.

I'm also a non-Hearts supporter but have read this forum for years and finally joined in the last few days. Kirkierobroy says it far better than I could, I agree with his post! Well said kirkierobroy.

Welcome guys/gals.

We might not support the same team, but there is one thing which unites all of the genuine football fans in Scotland.

And that is the common desire for justice to be served upon the cheating scum that resides at Ibrox.

They and their bigoted twin are a disease that have blighted Scotland for far too long and have held Scotland and Scottish football back for longer than I care to remember.

In your opinion did oldco rangers cheat? No fudging the answer like a politition. A simple yes or no will suffice. If in your opinion they did cheat, should they be allowed get away with it? Again no fudging just answer yes or no.

alwaysthereinspirit

What a lot of shite you post.

Not a lot of $#!te. ALL $#!te. All day, every day.

Ffs I've heard it all now. CJGJ is the self proclaimed arbiter of objectivity in all things sevco.

Independence

And you won't let it lie with your condescending and chronic Celtic minded shite.

Who are you to tell people they need to think independently when most of the stuff you spout is Rangers minded shite?

It's laughable that you pull up Football First who has been by far the best source of information and summarising that info on this topic and now you're picking on the Aberdeen chappie who has contributed more reasoned thinking on this topic than you.

You have made it very clear you are Rangers minded and accuse everyone else of being Celtic minded because of this. For the record (again) I despise both of them equally.

You need to start to think independently and not with that massive 'everyone is Celtic minded' chip on your sash.

Totally agree. Well said!

It was neither. I have copies of what are alleged to be the first and sixth drafts of the 5-way agreement.  The document was changed significantly during its various stages.

I thought that it was appropriate to share what was in the first draft as it was indicative of the thinking of the football authorities at the time.  You would need to ask Doncaster, Regan and McKenzie why they initially thought that stripping the titles was a reasonable price to pay for Sevco's admission to the leagues (SFL1 in the first draft), and what their reasoning was for dropping the those conditions.  By the time of the sixth (final?) draft, the SPL had apparently also given an undertaking that there would be no further disciplinary action on the newco/club.

You could speculate that Charles Green called their bluff at the last minute, threatening that there would be no "Rangers" in the league for the next season if the titles were withdrawn. I actually think that could have been the way it happened and that the football authorities bottled it, for fear of losing TV and other revenue.

If I'm right, then the next question to ask is why was there a need for the LNS commission when sporting sanctions were already off the table and guarantees had been given to the newco re action against them.  The SPL and SFA seemed willing to remove the titles unilaterally without reference to a disciplinary process. What was it that they knew that would justify such an action?    

It is beginning to look as if LNS commission was just a whitewash - give the guy a restrictive remit and restrictive sanctions, then don't need to worry about what he discovers, reports or lays down as punishment. Can then sit there pointing over your shoulder and say "It's all done, cannot investigate and punish them twice"... All they needed was a broom and a carpet.

Big Slim Stylee

What a pompous prick.

I find it impossible to argue with a single word of this post :)

What a pompous prick.

At least I don't lower myself to such language..your parents must be proud

The inability to discuss simply shows you up and if you think that's pompous then we'll just have to allow you your opinion .. unlike some I'll defend your right to have one but as I've said before you seem to tolerate nothing but your version of the truth.

That's sad but what I have come to expect from some posters on this topic

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ah the man who invents tales comments...been at any board meetings lately ?.

I'd answer you if you could write in comprehensible English.

"tales comments" :wtfvlad:

At least I don't lower myself to such language..your parents must be proud

The inability to discuss simply shows you up and if you think that's pompous then we'll just have to allow you your opinion .. unlike some I'll defend your right to have one but as I've said before you seem to tolerate nothing but your version of the truth.

That's sad but what I have come to expect from some posters on this topic

rangers deliberately with held the side letters, against all rules regarding player registration. many other teams have been thrown out competitions for trivial mistakes.

discuss

I'd answer you if you could write in comprehensible English.

"tales comments" :wtfvlad:

Someone from Australia talking about 'comprehensible English'...good one Geoff

Perhaps you could remember your posts as you told us all Levein was overruled in the keep Cathro vote by the board....you have no clue what was said yet tell us all you know...rubbish and you know it

Brick Tamland

In your opinion did oldco rangers cheat? No fudging the answer like a politition. A simple yes or no will suffice. If in your opinion they did cheat, should they be allowed get away with it? Again no fudging just answer yes or no.

Come on CJ, do the decent thing and answer Spugs questions. Or is the question too 'Celtic minded' for you?

Perhaps you could remember your posts as you told us all Levein was overruled in the keep Cathro vote by the board....you have no clue what was said yet tell us all you know...rubbish and you know it

if i buy derek parlanes cwc winners medal does that make me a cwc winner.

discuss

kinda cheapens parlanes efforts me claiming to be a hero, when all i've done is buy it.

Come on CJ, do the decent thing and answer Spugs questions. Or is the question too 'Celtic minded' for you?

Too easy for me to answer but when answering one word would not suffice.........given I have already answered it in previous posts perhaps he could do his homework first for it would have saved him the time it took to frame such a question.

All he (and you ) have to do is read the posts and all will be revealed

Brick Tamland

Too easy for me to answer but when answering one word would not suffice.........given I have already answered it in previous posts perhaps he could do his homework first for it would have saved him the time it took to frame such a question.

All he (and you ) have to do is read the posts and all will be revealed

My independent thinking is calling you out as a coward.

My independent thinking is calling you out as a coward.

Please try to act as an adult and converse..we are not in  school playground calling people out..

I understood there had already been an investigation and penalties applied to Rangers/Sevco or whatever they are called now or then. Those penalties were applied because rules/laws were broken. It's not rocket science.

Those penalties having been served (and given legal advice has been given to the footballing authorities that no more action can be taken) it's time to accept it.

I had hoped criminal law would have shed more light on events in the recent trial and that would have led to further action but that seems unlikely.

Focus should be on a new rule book to ensure this cannot happen again

rangers deliberately with held the side letters, against all rules regarding player registration. many other teams have been thrown out competitions for trivial mistakes.

discuss

CJGJ, so your inability to discuss shows you up as simple

Edited by reaths17

Geoff Kilpatrick

Pro tip: Putting two nouns immediately next to each other isn't a good idea.

Secondly, as I said on that thread, it was a hunch. Unlike you, I don't try to pass off my opinions as fact.

Rick Grimes

I understood there had already been an investigation and penalties applied to Rangers/Sevco or whatever they are called now or then. Those penalties were applied because rules/laws were broken. It's not rocket science.

Those penalties having been served (and given legal advice has been given to the footballing authorities that no more action can be taken) it's time to accept it.

I had hoped criminal law would have shed more light on events in the recent trial and that would have led to further action but that seems unlikely.

That's a wholly reasonable position to take. It's undermined slightly by you chiding others for their comments to you when you're being deliberately provocative.

SwindonJambo

Please try to act as an adult and converse..we are not in  school playground calling people out..

There already was a rule book and it was ignored. As is always the case in life, some are 'more equal than others'. Our game is a corrupt laughing stock, built to serve the needs of 2 clubs (or is that 3). If anyone else had done what Deidco did, they'd have been tarred and feathered and booted into the outer stratosphere with little debate.

There already was a rule book and it was ignored. As is always the case in life, some are 'more equal than others'. Our game is a corrupt laughing stock, built to serve the needs of 2 clubs (or is that 3). If anyone else had done what Deidco did, they'd have been tarred and feathered and booted into the outer stratosphere with little debate.

Indeed. The old rule book was sufficient. It's not the rules that are the problem, it's those that don't apply them. Any other club and the authorities would be shouting from the rooftops, applying proper sanctions and showing everyone how it deals with rule breaking without fear of favour. Certainly not applying a 250k fine for a decade of rule breaking.

Edited by Riccarton3

That's a wholly reasonable position to take. It's undermined slightly by you chiding others for their comments to you when you're being deliberately provocative.

All the abuse I get and actually I should blame myself for 'chiding others'. ...... really

Glad however to see that you deem it a reasonable position to take...only another 199 other posters to convince

• Maple Leaf locked this topic