The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

I P Knightley

Who do you want hammered?

The old club are dead. Stamping on their grave is futile. What people should want is change in the authorities for the special treatment they were given.

You're right, Geoff.

So far, the SFAFPFL has bumbled through this under the radar and totally unscathed. That needs to be sorted out because, whatever the outcome of the plethora of court cases and claims, the right thing didn't happen to old Rangers and new Rangers were given an unfair leg up.

However, pulling the trigger on the SFAPFL has to have a mighty recoil. So while heads should roll at Hampden, the equal and opposite reaction should see a re-writing of the record books that were falsified on their watch.

Good luck to everyone investigating the case and I hope that matters are concluded swiftly but if you bothered to actually read what was written by me and not in your fevered imaginations you will see that I am simply stating that in my opinion the vast majority of the footballing public don't really care. That's my opinion and I believe some on here simply ignore what is clearly the opinion of the majority of the general footballing public.. indifference to the matter.

Now what I would like to happen is totally different as I hope the investigation leads to action but I doubt it and that's the point being made.

Pledges on the internet simply prove my point that those who are interested to a greater extent will keep this going and good luck to them but I seriously doubt it will change anything but you never know.

So it's only your opinion that the majority of fans aren't interested in Rangers being punished.

Then you go on to say " what is clearly the opinion of the majority of the footballing public"  do you have a link to back up this statement or is this just your opinion again?

I think in many cases you may be confusing indifference with ignorance.  I would contend that a large part of the general footballing public (perhaps even the majority you speak of) are confused about or unaware of what exactly has gone on - precisely because they rely on the MSM, the TV or papers for their information. It is the the ongoing campaign of misinformation on the part of our authorities and media that have created this ignorance. TBH, this actually distresses me more than what Rangers did.

If every fan was allowed to watch a comprehensive un-censored documentary on the events surrounding the Rangers issue (hello Alex Thomson?), and had to vote to express their opinion at the end - I don't think "indifferent" would be in the majority.

I posted the other day that my Rangers supporting Brother-in-Law is exactly one of those who relies on the MSM for his information about the goings on at Ibrox and thus often hasn't a clue what is really going on as it's not being reported in the media, how many more fans of Rangers and other clubs are like that as well? 

So, yet more court action for Der Hun, and yet more costs incurred in legal fees.

All this at a time when they couldn't get the resolutions passed that they say they need to raise necessary funds, even without Easdale's block.

That doesn't bode well for them, and may force (some of?) the directors to have to fork out even more of their personal money, just to keep the Club afloat while the debts continue to mount up. :unsure:

So it's only your opinion that the majority of fans aren't interested in Rangers being punished.

Then you go on to say " what is clearly the opinion of the majority of the footballing public" do you have a link to back up this statement or is this just your opinion again?

Why even bother, it's his opinion and we're all too dumb to get it.

Just be grateful you haven't asked his opinion on recreational drugs, then you'd hear some proper bollocks

Have the 3 Bears actually paid the ?5m loan back to MASH?

Oh it'll be front page news when they do as the headline will read.

'Rangers Are Debt Free'

Just be grateful you haven't asked his opinion on recreational drugs, then you'd hear some proper bollocks

:2thumbsup:   Cheers, I'll remember that.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Funny that it's hardly talked about in the pubs, at the match or elsewhere except on the various club internet sites where interest is higher than the average fan and let's be honest they do not represent or always reflect the majority of the fans who actually attend matches.

I don't know about your pubs, but, other than in the immediate aftermath, I've heard no one in the pubs I haunt discussing the bombing of the Russian plane in Egypt nor the terrible events in Paris. Does that, in your opinion, mean that no one is in the least bothered about those atrocities? Do you think it means that no one wants to see an end brought to these terrible attacks on innocent people because it's easier 'just to move on'? Or do you think everyone actually hopes that someone else will sort the mess out and those guilty of these horrible crimes will be brought to book, and, despite their apparent lack of interest, it is rather important to us all? And they are events that are getting massive coverage in all the media outlets, with the search for the culprits, and bombing of IS, headline news - in complete contrast to the sports media in Scotland who are doing everything they can to encourage this apathy by not asking the questions that should be asked!

It is complete nonsense to say that people aren't bothered by something just because no one is talking about it in the pubs or elsewhere!

Funny that it's hardly talked about in the pubs, at the match or elsewhere except on the various club internet sites where interest is higher than the average fan and let's be honest they do not represent or always reflect the majority of the fans who actually attend matches.

Boys at work, old school mates, pals. Everybody I speak to pretty much.

I don't know about your pubs, but, other than in the immediate aftermath, I've heard no one in the pubs I haunt discussing the bombing of the Russian plane in Egypt nor the terrible events in Paris. Does that, in your opinion, mean that no one is in the least bothered about those atrocities? Do you think it means that no one wants to see an end brought to these terrible attacks on innocent people because it's easier 'just to move on'? Or do you think everyone actually hopes that someone else will sort the mess out and those guilty of these horrible crimes will be brought to book, and, despite their apparent lack of interest, it is rather important to us all? And they are events that are getting massive coverage in all the media outlets, with the search for the culprits, and bombing of IS, headline news - in complete contrast to the sports media in Scotland who are doing everything they can to encourage this apathy by not asking the questions that should be asked!

It is complete nonsense to say that people aren't bothered by something just because no one is talking about it in the pubs or elsewhere!

It is even more nonsense to say it should just be ignored or forgotten about, just because he thinks this, which is what it seems he thinks.

Boys at work, old school mates, pals. Everybody I speak to pretty much.

Ha ha are we still on this one? Not sure how it matters to the SFA how many fans are talking. Just apply the rules. Nobody cares, anyway. Everyone can then 'move on'. Job done.

Good point / comparison above

people generally move on and try to live their lives in the present, a healthy thing

but authorities are responsible for upholding rules and in football the correct registration of players is pretty much number 1 outwith the laws of the game

Ha ha are we still on this one? Not sure how it matters to the SFA how many fans are talking. Just apply the rules. Nobody cares, anyway. Everyone can then 'move on'. Job done.

He said nobody in the real world cares. They do.

Apply the rules

players incorrectly registered

3-0 defeat in every game sounds about right

just applying the rules - simple

The good old, "If you disagree with the majority then you are thick" argument:  quality. 

For what it is worth, I don't hear anyone talking about this, either.  The Celtic fans I know go on and on about Rangers being dead, it is a brand new club etc etc but not this issue. 

The point made about the Paris attacks etc is not that great, in my opinion.  I do hear people discussing this, at work, mates and in the pub. 

Hackney Hearts

I don't know about your pubs, but, other than in the immediate aftermath, I've heard no one in the pubs I haunt discussing the bombing of the Russian plane in Egypt nor the terrible events in Paris. Does that, in your opinion, mean that no one is in the least bothered about those atrocities? Do you think it means that no one wants to see an end brought to these terrible attacks on innocent people because it's easier 'just to move on'? Or do you think everyone actually hopes that someone else will sort the mess out and those guilty of these horrible crimes will be brought to book, and, despite their apparent lack of interest, it is rather important to us all? And they are events that are getting massive coverage in all the media outlets, with the search for the culprits, and bombing of IS, headline news - in complete contrast to the sports media in Scotland who are doing everything they can to encourage this apathy by not asking the questions that should be asked!

It is complete nonsense to say that people aren't bothered by something just because no one is talking about it in the pubs or elsewhere!

Very good points.

Also, to say the issue is "only" being discussed online, as though that means it's irrelevant, is slightly odd. Today's political commentators are far more likely to refer to politicians being scared of pressure building on social media than pressure from people holding banners in the street. The internet is a very powerful weapon, and the authorities/media find it hard to combat its influence.

The good old, "If you disagree with the majority then you are thick" argument: quality.

For what it is worth, I don't hear anyone talking about this, either. The Celtic fans I know go on and on about Rangers being dead, it is a brand new club etc etc but not this issue.

The point made about the Paris attacks etc is not that great, in my opinion. I do hear people discussing this, at work, mates and in the pub.

It's all deflection. Do you think the numbers discussing an issue should be a determining factor in how the SFA applies its own rules? If not, then who is talking about the issue is irrelevant. Edited by Riccarton3

Hackney Hearts

The point made about the Paris attacks etc is not that great, in my opinion.  I do hear people discussing this, at work, mates and in the pub. 

TBF though (as he said) this is getting constantly - and honestly - reported on the news every day; this naturally prompts discussion.

Funny that it's hardly talked about in the pubs, at the match or elsewhere except on the various club internet sites where interest is higher than the average fan and let's be honest they do not represent or always reflect the majority of the fans who actually attend matches.

I'm pretty certain that JKB is one of the bigger forums on Scottish football. At any given time there will be hundreds if not thousands of views over a couple of hours or so. This thread has virtually never left the front page for the last three years, which tells me lots of Hearts fans are interested and not just the 'Internet bampots'.

Glamorgan Jambo

Reading this morning's stories (Easdale block protest & Malcolm Murray abstention) you wonder when it's going to get through to the fans heads that they're yet again backing a donkey in Dave King. The guy just loves confrontation and litigation and is an egomaniac who however wealthy he may or may not be is not going to be supplying anything like the level of funding he previously alluded to. The next 6 months will see a whold host of court cases involving Rangers International, most of which were completely avoidable. Someone needs to throw him off the bus very soon.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

The good old, "If you disagree with the majority then you are thick" argument:  quality. 

For what it is worth, I don't hear anyone talking about this, either.  The Celtic fans I know go on and on about Rangers being dead, it is a brand new club etc etc but not this issue. 

The point made about the Paris attacks etc is not that great, in my opinion.  I do hear people discussing this, at work, mates and in the pub

With the same level of concern or intensity as in the immediate aftermath? Or as some new development is reported?

But the important point of my post is that people don't have to be constantly discussing something for it to matter to them. Some issues, of course, can cause arguments in pubs, and so are best avoided by those who prefer a quiet pint or two. Perhaps the Paris attacks were a bad analogy, as opinions are very unlikely to be divided and can be discussed without causing an argument, though I suspect the intensity of the discussions are getting less and less as time passes. There are, of course, annoying people who will take the opposite standpoint from everyone else, whatever the subject matter, and, eventually, everyone else gets fed up talking about it whenever they're about and the subject is dropped as a discussion point in the pubs etc, and so someone like that can tell those who continue to discuss it that they are the only one's interested in it, and that everyone should just move on. Except they, themselves, seem unable to move on because they are too busy telling everyone else to move on!

What are you on about ?

Just another demonstration of rubbish being posted with no foundation........think you may have mixed up your facts but then again lets hear from you and i'll await the evidence even if it does go off at a tangent.........in your own words your post is 'total bollocks'

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Oh dear,

Illegally stripping 10% of the voting rights in an attempt to force through Res10 ?, if true & this goes to the companies court in London they'll all be stripped of their directorships. [emoji23]

They could be stripped of more than their directorships if this goes all the way. They should be thankful the Resolution failed, or the matter would definitely be finding itself raised in court, as it is, the board will have to hope that they can placate those they've disenfranchised by immediately giving them back their voting rights with a promise not to try it on again!

Remember, too, we are reading about this in newspapers that always put a positive spin on all things Ibrox based, and it still sounds bad.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

If the Easdales want kings head, now's the time to take this to court. If they can prove 100% this was vote rigging they'll all be banned from holding office for years over this.

Maybe Ashley will help out with the legal fee's ? [emoji3]

If, and of course it's a big if, 'vote rigging' is proven, then losing directorships will be a very minor concern. They might get directorship bans if it's found to be an 'honest mistake' or negligence, but if anyone is found to have deliberately manipulated the voting, they will be facing criminal charges. I suspect, though, that 'the Easdale Proxy' will be happy to get their voting rights back, leaving them with something to hang over the board, especially if they have a share in any of the onerous contracts they might wish to continue without hindrance, and so will be angling to have this sorted out of court.

Imagine if your name was Regan or Doncaster, and you woke up this morning to discover that your pet club, the one that you are feet deep in responsibility for the mess it is causing, has yet another threat of litigation hanging over it.

Then you go on to say " what is clearly the opinion of the majority of the footballing public"  do you have a link to back up this statement or is this just your opinion again?

Of course it's only my opinion just as it's only yours that I am wrong.

Perhaps you have evidence to back up your assertion...a link perhaps ?

It is all about opinion and in this world we are allowed to express ours so understand that I am happy people want to discuss matters and happy that a police investigation is underway re the whole takeover etc but lets not kid ourselves on, in the 'real world' this title stripping/player registration issue is a minor matter and most people don't care (and just to be clear that is my opinion.)

Now my opinion won't change nor will many others posting I suspect so I fail to see why so many of you are getting so upset about anyone who differs even slightly from your views.. on this board I suspect my opinion is in the minority but I also suspect outwith JKB it is the majority view..but who truly knows ?

It really surprises me the anger that is created when all we are talking about is not whether they should be stripped of titles but whether anyone truly cares if they are or indeed whether any investigation re registration etc will even reopen which I doubt.

Of course it's only my opinion just as it's only yours that I am wrong.

Perhaps you have evidence to back up your assertion...a link perhaps ?

It is all about opinion and in this world we are allowed to express ours so understand that I am happy people want to discuss matters and happy that a police investigation is underway re the whole takeover etc but lets not kid ourselves on, in the 'real world' this title stripping/player registration issue is a minor matter and most people don't care (and just to be clear that is my opinion.)

Now my opinion won't change nor will many others posting I suspect so I fail to see why so many of you are getting so upset about anyone who differs even slightly from your views.. on this board I suspect my opinion is in the minority but I also suspect outwith JKB it is the majority view..but who truly knows ?

It really surprises me the anger that is created when all we are talking about is not whether they should be stripped of titles but whether anyone truly cares if they are or indeed whether any investigation re registration etc will even reopen which I doubt.

I would love for you to show me where I have said or indeed even implied that you're wrong.

Can anyone.confirm the exact period of the EBT side letters ie the period where players were not registered correctly, "allegedly".

Just to start to look at redoing the league tables.

When is the next Glib vs Ashley court case?

I thought the gagging case was set for the 4th December

More......

As I revealed exclusively on Tuesday, Mr King and his discredited board overruled the advice of solicitors to engage in vote rigging. They stripped 10.4% properly constituted votes, that complied with their articles of association, in an illegal attempt to force through Resolution 10.

Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of the penniless spiv from the Transvaal would not be surprised by this news.Martin Williams of The Herald ?broke? the story this morning. Keith Jackson, who could have had an exclusive, dismissed me as being confused and decided to watch a programme that he referred to as ?Jungle.? Some might conclude that Keith took the week off to coincide with the absence of his primary source, Phil Mac Giolla Bhain.

King is no stranger to share manipulation, but I?m surprised that Paul Murray and John Gilligan went along with him. I assume company secretary James Blair opposed their illegal actions. I would also envisage opposition from our managing director Stewart Robertson. But in the final analysis, both Blair and Robertson do the bidding of the board.

Douglas Park and Graeme Park are also complicit in this vote rigging scandal.All five directors could be suspended from holding office in any UK plc for a term of between 5-15 years.

The matter will now be addressed in Companies Court, which is in The Rolls building, which is a modern annexe to The High Courts Of Justice, on The Strand, London. Mr King will be in this building on Wednesday in his attempt to avoid imprisonment. Should the petition by Sandy Easdale be upheld, all five directors will face a petition at The Court of Session to have them suspended.

The implications of this have not been fully explored by Mr Williams. The entire board could be cleared out.

I trust Stewart Regan and Neil Doncaster read The Herald this morning. They both voted for King and Murray to be approved as ?fit and proper.?

Were they fit and proper to engage in electoral fraud?

What are you on about ?

Just another demonstration of rubbish being posted with no foundation........think you may have mixed up your facts but then again lets hear from you and i'll await the evidence even if it does go off at a tangent.........in your own words your post is 'total bollocks'

:laugh:

What are YOU on about? Evidence of what? That you talk bollocks?

I'm not the one claiming to know the mind of the average fan, you provide the evidence!

Warburton has just been instilled as favourite for the Swansea job should Monk get the punt.

No way can rangers keep him much longer.

Hackney Hearts

in the 'real world' this title stripping/player registration issue is a minor matter and most people don't care 

Compared to the refugee crisis or the situation in Syria or a thousand other things, of course it's a minor matter.

In the context of Scottish or UK football - or actually sport as a whole - it's fundamentally important. It's just that Rangers, the SMSM and the SFA/SPFL are trying to pretend it isn't.

As an aside, you can use the internet and live in the 'real world' as well - the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Anyway - you may be right about lots of people not caring. But I wondered if you agree that a large proportion of these people are not aware of what exactly has gone on? Why would they, when outside of the internet - in the 'real world' - the facts are never reported? Or worse, are actively distorted?

I meet loads of people (including Hearts fans) who say things like "yeah, Rangers used EBTs, but actually didn't other clubs and companies? They're perfectly legal apparently" or "well, Rangers overspent, a lot of clubs did, they've served their time" or worst of all "Hearts got into money trouble just like Rangers, they might lose their trophies too". If people know the real issues and then still don't care - that's fair enough. But I haven't met anyone like that. 

:laugh:

What are YOU on about? Evidence of what? That you talk bollocks?

I'm not the one claiming to know the mind of the average fan, you provide the evidence!

Perhaps you should read what you post but then again when you post rubbish it must be hard to keep up with the number of tales that you come up with...please try harder as a little smiley and capital letters may work with children but not with adults trying to have a conversation.........failing that go back to school and finish your education then come back and try to debate for it's like dealing with a child conversing with you........in fact I think I'll let my nephew post replies to you in future for he's 8 years of age and you're clearly about the same level.

alwaysthereinspirit

Perhaps you should read what you post but then again when you post rubbish it must be hard to keep up with the number of tales that you come up with...please try harder as a little smiley and capital letters may work with children but not with adults trying to have a conversation.........failing that go back to school and finish your education then come back and try to debate for it's like dealing with a child conversing with you........in fact I think I'll let my nephew post replies to you in future for he's 8 years of age and you're clearly about the same level.

The laddie doth protest to much me thinks.

Glamorgan Jambo

I'd be utterly shocked if the Jacks even had Warburton on a reserve list of candidates if Monk gets the boot. You fire a manager because you're frightened your going to lose your place in the EPL and replace him with a guy with no connections to Swansea and less than three seasons experience as a head coach... no chance.

They are so blatantly hawking Warburton for the compensation fee payable - it's completely obvious now.

Well that is a mature and adult reply, full of cutting wit and humour. 

Compared to the refugee crisis or the situation in Syria or a thousand other things, of course it's a minor matter.

In the context of Scottish or UK football - or actually sport as a whole - it's fundamentally important. It's just that Rangers, the SMSM and the SFA/SPFL are trying to pretend it isn't.

As an aside, you can use the internet and live in the 'real world' as well - the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Anyway - you may be right about lots of people not caring. But I wondered if you agree that a large proportion of these people are not aware of what exactly has gone on? Why would they, when outside of the internet - in the 'real world' - the facts are never reported? Or worse, are actively distorted?

I meet loads of people (including Hearts fans) who say things like "yeah, Rangers used EBTs, but actually didn't other clubs and companies? They're perfectly legal apparently" or "well, Rangers overspent, a lot of clubs did, they've served their time" or worst of all "Hearts got into money trouble just like Rangers, they might lose their trophies too". If people know the real issues and then still don't care - that's fair enough. But I haven't met anyone like that. 

That could be correct but the point being made is that (again I stress my opinion for some on here) most people seem not to care whether through lack of knowledge or just because they don't really see the point of it all........either way it still means they don't really care.

As it comes more into the public perception then that may change but at present there is no real sign of that happening to any great extent.

There are hopes and dreams but I'm afraid action is not going to be taken re registration matters against the current Rangers for matters concerning the old Rangers and that is a reality some on here still have to face.   Dreaming of further punishments is just that.. a dream.

Just to make it clear it is not my wish but what I believe will happen re registration matters and that is nothing.

Of course no one knows where the legal procedures currently underway will lead to in terms of any punishment for the current Rangers but as I have said before my comments are re registration matters and regarding that matter I think there will be no action.

On this board and re this topic you keep having to remind people that it is opinion we are discussing not facts though many seem not to care and seem to want to hit out at anyone who dares to differ from the norm on here.. they seem to want to vent their frustrations and as I seem to differ or at least am opinionated enough to post that I have a slightly different perception it gives them a target to aim at.

For example at this time Rangers have lost the big tax case but at the same time they are not undergoing any further investigation re registration matters despite as I said the hopes of many on this board. That's the facts.

Now if Rangers appeal and win the big tax case (again !!) then that fact becomes wrong just as if there is a further investigation into registration matters and punishment applied then that fact above is wrong.

Things change as do opinions when information or new facts come to light but we deal in the here and now hence my opinion re registration matters.

The laddie doth protest to much me thinks.

Daring to reply dams you in the eyes of some just as not replying lets others think what was posted is fair game.

You can't win either way but I note your position.

But no one is suggesting that any punishment for fielding ineligible players should fall on the current Rangers franchise. Of course not. 

It should involve removing honours won by the old, defunct, liquidated, found-out Rangers. 

Re the stripping of titles, I'm fairly ambivalent about this although I appreciate that some on here & other football forums will be ecstatic if it happens. Will it make any difference? Huns supporters have already had their day in the sun celebrating various uplifts of silverware. Whatever happens, they will still regard their "team" as having won these trophies. My real concern here is the contempt in which the SPFL/SFA are generally held in regarding their handling of the situation. How can so many well-paid, so-called professionals, get it so wrong.

Their duty of care is to ensure the financial,sporting & general reputation of Scottish is upheld. This has so many possible repercussions for our pro game in terms of sponsorship, TV rights and possible hosting of European finals/competitions. SFA/SFPL simply must be seen to be maintaining the integrity of our competition. If they cannot or will not do the right thing, I would dearly love to see all like-minded clubs break away & form another all-encompassing governing body which has enshrined in its ethos equal treatment for all.

Edited by argyjambo

Seriously, I'm saying that you talk unsubstantiated bollocks.

I haven't made any specific claims, you're the one who keeps saying what the majority of fans are thinking.

Provide evidence that you're not talking bollocks then we can start comparing educations.

i wish jj was my dad

Re the stripping of titles, I'm fairly ambivalent about this although I appreciate that some on here & other football forums will be ecstatic if it happens. Will it make any difference? Huns supporters have already had their day in the sun celebrating various uplifts of silverware. Whatever happens, they will still regard their "team" as having won these trophies. My real concern here is the contempt in which the SPFL/SFA are generally held in regarding their handling of the situation. How can so many well-paid, so-called professionals, get it so wrong.

Their duty of care is to ensure the financial,sporting & general reputation of Scottish is upheld. This has so many possible repercussions for our pro game in terms of sponsorship, TV rights and possible hosting of European finals/competitions. SFA/SFPL simply must be seen to be maintaining the integrity of our competition. If they cannot or will not do the right thing, I would dearly love to see all like-minded clubs break away & form another all-encompassing governing body which has enshrined in its ethos equal treatment for all.

Great post.

For me the scandal is the GFA/SPFL deliberately applying different standards because they are 100% driven to protect the interests of only two clubs.  Aided and abetted by the MSM.   Doncaster, Regan and co should have been hounded out of the country in 2012 after their shameful attempt to maintain the duopoly.  I can't believe we are still letting them get away with it.

Hackney Hearts

most people seem not to care whether through lack of knowledge or just because they don't really see the point of it all........either way it still means they don't really care.  

Huge difference! If it's through lack of knowledge, then that is precisely why internet forums and bloggers are important in getting the truth to a wider audience. And I still don't believe there are many out there who do know the extent of the corruption and would still not be in favour of action being taken - but we may have to agree to differ there.

As it comes more into the public perception then that may change...

Things change as do opinions when information or new facts come to light....

So why complain about people trying to get it into the public perception? 

There are hopes and dreams but I'm afraid action is not going to be taken re registration matters against the current Rangers for matters concerning the old Rangers and that is a reality some on here still have to face.   Dreaming of further punishments is just that.. a dream.

A]  No-one's talking about doing anything against the current Rangers

B]  Further punishments? - what punishments have they had?

But that aside, I respect your prediction. You may be right in the end. But as you've said yourself - we can change things. So let other people try, even if you can't be bothered. 

Edited by Hackney Hearts

But no one is suggesting that any punishment for fielding ineligible players should fall on the current Rangers franchise. Of course not.

It should involve removing honours won by the old, defunct, liquidated, found-out Rangers.

This is such a basic point this far down the line.

I think in many cases you may be confusing indifference with ignorance.  I would contend that a large part of the general footballing public (perhaps even the majority you speak of) are confused about or unaware of what exactly has gone on - precisely because they rely on the MSM, the TV or papers for their information. It is the the ongoing campaign of misinformation on the part of our authorities and media that have created this ignorance. TBH, this actually distresses me more than what Rangers did.

If every fan was allowed to watch a comprehensive un-censored documentary on the events surrounding the Rangers issue (hello Alex Thomson?), and had to vote to express their opinion at the end - I don't think "indifferent" would be in the majority.

Nail on head!

Konrad von Carstein

And any weight to your opinion on this subject just left the building.....

• Maple Leaf locked this topic