The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

From reading this the last hour even if this guy lost his case today with just over a million in the bank isn't enough to keep them going is it???

Hence the cap in hand share issue which looks doomed to fail now anyway.

I P Knightley

We need to get an extra Championship medal made for Imran.

This post hasn't received the attention it deserves :laugh4::cheesy::clown::woot::teehee::clap::D:bravo:

So his big mouth and online presence has precipitated, fingers crossed, rangers' demise? Lovely. I hardly ever bring scottish footballing institutions to their knees with my posts on JKB. He's some guy.

Likewise :biglaugh: etc.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland-29087653

After making the arrestment order, judge Lord Stewart said he had a great deal of sympathy with Rangers fans.

He said: "This does not mean the club will be insolvent."

So for someone who hasn't been following this very closely... When is it likely they will end up becoming insolvent? I assume they have loans due shortly?

I think if I'd just pushed Rangers to the brink of insolvency and wanted to protect my property and family from harm, what I'd say is, "This does not mean the club will be insolvent."

maroonlegions

This thread has become eerily similar to the Bible. Beginning with the Old Testament, Starting with the Genesis of Administration, with the fork tounged serpent in the garden (Guess who), the Exodus of the fans, Judges, and the (season) Books of King. ending with the waiting for the promised Messiah. The New Testament kicks of with the Gospel of Chuckie Green, and his twelve spivs, with their Letters to the SPFA. After being crucified in the papers, he returns miraculously to preach the good news. The spivs, with trousered season ticket money, scatter to all four corners of the directors box. This ends in Revelation, their potless. :toilet:

Nae mention of the "wee green men" though, they could enter the scene if they chose and throw a right spanner in the works. lol.

Yep and they only have one home game against Inverness in the League Cup prior to the next payroll day. Cant see all staff being paid this month

And I wonder how that'll be reported? Broken crest or GTF IMO.

Edited by Chester?

between the main 2 TRFC fan sites, Media have got a thread about the BBC cameras on it,

while FF has a 30 page thread declaring doomsday!!!!

couldn't happen to a better company,,

this time next week, will H1b5 have more points than TRFC?

...a bit disco

Not top story on reporting Scotland sport. Not even second story. In fact not even mentioned.

'Do you think if we ignore it, it will just go away?'

:D

Not top story on reporting Scotland sport. Not even second story. In fact not even mentioned.

it was briefly.. Just not in the sport section.

Edited by swavkav

So they have around ?580k left & they spend around ?150k/week on wages. Tick tock indeed. And by the way, how many share issues have they had and they now want another?

maroonlegions

Hoping it will all just blow over and be ignored lol. weegee media at its best, predictable and all so transparent in their biasium.

This thread has become eerily similar to the Bible. Beginning with the Old Testament, Starting with the Genesis of Administration, with the fork tounged serpent in the garden (Guess who), the Exodus of the fans, Judges, and the (season) Books of King. ending with the waiting for the promised Messiah. The New Testament kicks of with the Gospel of Chuckie Green, and his twelve spivs, with their Letters to the SPFA. After being crucified in the papers, he returns miraculously to preach the good news. The spivs, with trousered season ticket money, scatter to all four corners of the directors box. This ends in Revelation, their potless. :toilet:

It certainly looks like Armageddon could be approaching.

Forget about Paul's letters to the Corinthians, it's Charlie's letter to wee Imran that might have sealed the deal.

Allowayjambo1874

If they are losing ?700k per month the fans better pray next pay day for employees is 1st of the month as their next matches that they will take in cash are on the 16th (which is league cup so only half gate money) possibly Falkirk away in LC on 23rd (again half gate) and Hibs at home on the 29th. Even then all 3 games will just about clear ?750k for them unless significantly more than 35k pitch up for the Hibs game.

Tick tock indeed and sooner rather than later.

maroonlegions

Forget about Paul's letters to the Corinthians, it's Charlie's letter to wee Imran that might have sealed the deal.

ha ha, lovely jubbly.

livingstonjambo

If they are losing ?700k per month the fans better pray next pay day for employees is 1st of the month as their next matches that they will take in cash are on the 16th (which is league cup so only half gate money) possibly Falkirk away in LC on 23rd (again half gate) and Hibs at home on the 29th. Even then all 3 games will just about clear ?750k for them unless significantly more than 35k pitch up for the Hibs game.

Tick tock indeed and sooner rather than later.

I think that the pay day for Rangers staff is the last Thursday of every month, they are in big trouble. Im guessing that if any company has an overdue invoice they would be calling it in now or going to court for a winding up order

i wish jj was my dad

Thurrrs been a mushtake m'Lud. Dae ye no ken that we arrra peeepple

I know I am several hours behind and only catching up now but that's classic

:2thumbsup:

And for those who are in any doubt about the mentality of your average Rangers fan... check out @DavidPmcivor on Twitter... sheer class & he can expect a visit from the boys in blue...

So they have around ?580k left & they spend around ?150k/week on wages. Tick tock indeed. And by the way, how many share issues have they had and they now want another?

No match day revenue this week and they are away the following two. Next scheduled home league game is 29th Sept against Hibs. I can't see them making it to then.

Does the share issue actually look like its going to fail? I thought Ashley or someone was funding any gap? Sorry for my lack of knowledge on it.

Footballfirst

Good stuff, but you could probably take it further:

From the Genesis of Sevco, the Exodus of the fans, various Numbers of cash spirited away, several Judges asked to rule on their misdemeanours , the continuing worship of the Kings (Billy and Dave), Chronicles of mismanagement, various CEOs asleep on the Job, Lamentations about the actions of the various board members, Jonah himself in the form of their manager and onto the new testament with John (Brown) of the deeds fame, the incredible Acts of fans and directors, the Timothys with their jelly and ice cream, together with their leader Peter (Lawwell) having it in for them, Jude the patron saint of desperate cases and finally the Revelation that it was all in vain.

Does the share issue actually look like its going to fail? I thought Ashley or someone was funding any gap? Sorry for my lack of knowledge on it.

It's not been underwritten so nobody has guaranteed to fund any shortfall.

livingstonjambo

No match day revenue this week and they are away the following two. Next scheduled home league game is 29th Sept against Hibs. I can't see them making it to then.

Inverness at home in LC on 16th, although I think they will lose money at that game

You missed out the Resurection and the second death.

Hoping it will all just blow over and be ignored lol. weegee media at its best, predictable and all so transparent in their biasium.

Where's that in the Periodic Table?

Horatio Caine

From the Genesis of Sevco, the Exodus of the fans, various Numbers of cash spirited away, several Judges asked to rule on their misdemeanours , the continuing worship of the Kings (Billy and Dave), Chronicles of mismanagement, various CEOs asleep on the Job, Lamentations about the actions of the various board members, Jonah himself in the form of their manager and onto the new testament with John (Brown) of the deeds fame, the incredible Acts of fans and directors, the Timothys with their jelly and ice cream, together with their leader Peter (Lawwell) having it in for them, Jude the patron saint of desperate cases and finally the Revelation that it was all in vain.

Brilliant FF!

Inverness at home in LC on 16th, although I think they will lose money at that game

I forgot about that game. I wonder how many huns will rally to the Sports Direct Arena? Me, I hope it's absolutely pissing down that night!

i wish jj was my dad

I think if I'd just pushed Rangers to the brink of insolvency and wanted to protect my property and family from harm, what I'd say is, "This does not mean the club will be insolvent."

Suspect m'lud will be rather unpopular in the ludge very shortly.

...a bit disco

And for those who are in any doubt about the mentality of your average Rangers fan... check out @DavidPmcivor on Twitter... sheer class & he can expect a visit from the boys in blue...

Wow!

A beacon in a sea of ignorance, he doesn't hold anything back.

Welt.

What's the deal with non payment of wages these days? Does the punishment-o-meter start ticking as soon as money is a no-no or does it take a complaint from a player?

Edited by Feeno

...a bit disco

Somewhere between Traynorite and Jacksonium.

He's a happy camper.

Wow!

A beacon in a sea of ignorance, he doesn't hold anything back.

Welt.

Are ra peeple really that thick that they won't be done for stuff like that. You mighy not be pleased with the outcome or even the person but that outburst is disgraceful.

i wish jj was my dad

Staying on the Biblical theme who would you nominate as Judas?

That's got be fat salary with his 850,000 pieces of nickel (I think) every year

The Wailing and Gnashing of teeth, is clearly audible over at Follow Follow

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Are ra peeple really that thick that they won't be done for stuff like that. You mighy not be pleased with the outcome or even the person but that outburst is disgraceful.

I am astounded that anyone is still surprised by these sorts. Rangers' support is absolutely riddled with these ******* vermin. Total scum.

Brick Tamland

For the non twitterers what did he ****?

...a bit disco

Let's just say that even by a racists standards some of it is pretty vile.

Excellently detailed out. With Jim the Baptist, wandering in the Govan dessert, subsisting on the "succulent" lamb of God.

Google this #########. I'd be banned sine die if I posted it and deservedly so.,

maroonlegions

ha ha.

biased

?b???st/

adjective

•  

unfairly prejudiced for or against someone or something.

"we will not tolerate this biased media coverage"

Footballfirst

What's the deal with non payment of wages these days? Does the punishment-o-meter start ticking as soon as money is a no-no or does it take a complaint from a player?

It's supposed to be self disclosure within a couple of day of a remuneration default. There is an automatic ban on new registrations until the default is settled.

Further actions may be taken against the club by the SPFL. In Hearts case it was just a warning following the first default, then a short registration ban, then a longer one.

Will Mike Ashley not just invest more money into them?

He has the rights to the merchandise etc he needs a club to keep that cash flow coming for that

Will he,can he,would it be too daft?

• Maple Leaf locked this topic