The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Why is it racist to mention Ebenezer Fortescue McIntosh Patel?

Best left back Scotland ever had!

Harry Palmer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18865842?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Neil Doncaster remains wary of 16-team SPL

Chief executive Neil Doncaster insists Scottish Premier League clubs remain committed to reconstruction. However, he repeated doubts over the commercial viability of a 16-team top flight.

"There is no question that with a 16-team league there are real issues," Doncaster told BBC Scotland. "It's only 15 home fixtures rather than the 19 at present. And with once home, once away there are questions over the broadcasting value."

The prospect of an expanded SPL emerged in a package of reforms put to Scottish Football League clubs just two days before their vote on Rangers.

Streamlined governance, a fairer distribution of revenue and play-offs for access to the SPL were also proposed in a bid to sweeten a deal that would see the new Ibrox club granted entry to Division One.But SFL clubs chose to admit Rangers to Division Three.

"It's absolutely still on the table," replied Doncaster when asked about the future of league reconstruction negotiations.

"Our clubs are keen to stress that they remain committed to looking at the art of the possible and making the game as strong as it can be.

"When we talked last week about league expansion we were not specific about the size of the league.

"Let's take a breath, deal with the short term issues facing us and then we can sit down with the other governing bodies and look at what we should be doing for the longer term."

With Dundee filling the vacancy left by Rangers in the SPL, discussions will resume with the league's various business partners.

Broadcasters Sky and ESPN were due to sign a new ?80m five-year deal this summer but their existing ?13m annual contract still has a year to run.

However, most of the SPL's commercial deals have an exit or renegotiation clause should one of the Old Firm be absent.

"As with any broadcaster or sponsor, they buy what they want," added Doncaster. "The Sport 5 overseas deal, like the Sky, ESPN and Clydesdale Bank deals, were negotiated before I arrived in 2009.

"That's the reality. That's the market. "Having the Old Firm within what the SPL provided was clearly a key attraction for many of our partners.

"We will be working hard to discover what the commercial damage is.

"In terms of financial consequences, it's important that we work intensively over the next few days and weeks to bring clarity for the benefit of our clubs.

"We plan to get the clubs together again on 10 August and hopefully we can let them know what they can expect in terms of distributions for the season."

Edited by Arnold

Sterling Archer

Yeah cause the NFL suffers hugely with 8 home games and 8 away games a season. Frankly there's too many games currently and a lot mean nothing.

Less games means that each one would have far more value, therefore higher attendances and interest.

CavySlaveJambo

it's a bit harsh but in any other company in administration for 6 months most would have been gone months ago.

At least they have had 6 months to try and find other employment whilst getting paid....

Can't remember where I saw it but I've seen that they were still losing ?1m a month while in Administration.

I hate this shit - hope to achieve,satisfactory for both parties.

Makes you think there will be a comprimise by the SFA.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Mark_Mywords

There is one SPL team that will lose out more financially than any other SPL team with Sevco being in Division 3. That team is Celtic.

:pleasing:

So no Sky or at best reduced deal it seems.............

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9404203/Rangers-in-crisis-Neil-Doncaster-offers-no-assurances-over-SPL-deal-with-Sky.html

With the Rangers newco exiled from the top flight for at least three seasons the fear is that Sky, who agreed to a new, improved contract last November (which remains unsigned) on the condition that both Celtic and Rangers would be in the SPL, may now withdraw.

The broadcaster has refused to comment on the issue but, while its withdrawal would represent a massive PR disaster for both Sky and Doncaster, the prospect remains that the clubs may now not receive their next payment of ?635,000 from the station on Aug 6, an outcome which would plunge several of them into severe financial difficulties.

Doncaster spoke after Monday?s SPL AGM at Hampden but refused to confirm that Sky will be covering Scottish football.

and from the Sctsman

While Dundee?s promotion yesterday resolved one issue there are many others which remain outstanding, including what has been described as ?the ?16 million question? concerning the broadcasting of fixtures. Less than three weeks before the new SPL season kicks-off, Neil Doncaster, the SPL chief executive, could not confirm whether games would be shown on television. Sky are still to state publicly their position now that four Old Firm games are no longer part of the equation.

The first instalment of over ?600,000 in an ?80 million, five-season deal was supposed to be paid next month but there are fears that the contract is now null and void due to the position with Rangers newco. Doncaster stated last March that ?the current contract, which comes to an end this season, says Rangers and Celtic must play each other four times a season?.

However, yesterday he would not confirm or deny whether this was the case with the new agreement. Although Dunfermline are still considering a legal challenge in the belief they should be permitted to stay in the SPL, yesterday?s decision, which saw Dundee invited to fill the space vacated by Rangers, at least saw ?Club 12? removed from the fixture list.

Dundee are now due to end a seven-year exile from the SPL at Kilmarnock a fortnight on Saturday, but whether this match, or any other SPL fixture, will be shown on television is another question. Doncaster shed little light yesterday, although he did talk of a ?challenging situation? ahead as SPL clubs seek to cut their cloth in case the scenario outlined by both Doncaster and SFA chief executive Stewart Regan, who spoke of a ?16 million black hole in the game?s finances should Rangers re-start life as a Third Division club, come to pass.

?Certain contracts are not dependent on any particular team being in the division and there are certain contracts which could be,? is all Doncaster was prepared to say yesterday when pressed on the subject of the television deal with Sky. The SPL chief executive did reveal that he is speaking to Sky on a ?regular basis? and that he expects to be in intense negotiating-mode right up until the start of the

new league season, on 4 August. ?I?ve been in London for much of the past few weeks and I expect to be in London for much of the next few weeks,? he said. Dundee United chairman Stephen Thomspon, who was re-elected on to the SPL board yesterday, heaped the pressure on Doncaster?s shoulders. After emerging from yesterday?s SPL agm he pointed reporters in the direction of Doncaster, who he said ?has his job to do and we will leave him to get on with his job?. Doncaster has been left with a thankless task as he attempts to encourage the SPL?s sponsorship partners to retain faith in a league now bereft of one of its two main selling points.

Doncaster was granted some relief yesterday when Weatherseal announced their intention to honour a sponsorship agreement signed in June, for a six-figure sum. ?We?ve been inspired by the way in which clubs are embracing challenge and planning for the future,? said managing director Tony Reilly. Before Weatherseal had released this statement, Doncaster said: ?I?m not going to be drawn on where we are with any of our partners. When we?re in a position to give that indication then we will.

?We agreed terms on a new five-year deal with Sky and ESPN in relation to the live broadcast,? he added. ?There are currently two seasons remaining in respect to the Sport 5 agreement. We are in the last season of the Clydesdale Bank agreement. We?ve got something in the region of 15 or 20 different commercial partners that we?ll need to be talking with now and when we?re in a position to announce what the reality is then we?ll do that.?

jamboinglasgow

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9404203/Rangers-in-crisis-Neil-Doncaster-offers-no-assurances-over-SPL-deal-with-Sky.html

With the Rangers newco exiled from the top flight for at least three seasons the fear is that Sky, who agreed to a new, improved contract last November (which remains unsigned) on the condition that both Celtic and Rangers would be in the SPL, may now withdraw.

The broadcaster has refused to comment on the issue but, while its withdrawal would represent a massive PR disaster for both Sky and Doncaster, the prospect remains that the clubs may now not receive their next payment of ?635,000 from the station on Aug 6, an outcome which would plunge several of them into severe financial difficulties.

Doncaster spoke after Monday?s SPL AGM at Hampden but refused to confirm that Sky will be covering Scottish football.

and from the Sctsman

While Dundee?s promotion yesterday resolved one issue there are many others which remain outstanding, including what has been described as ?the ?16 million question? concerning the broadcasting of fixtures. Less than three weeks before the new SPL season kicks-off, Neil Doncaster, the SPL chief executive, could not confirm whether games would be shown on television. Sky are still to state publicly their position now that four Old Firm games are no longer part of the equation.

The first instalment of over ?600,000 in an ?80 million, five-season deal was supposed to be paid next month but there are fears that the contract is now null and void due to the position with Rangers newco. Doncaster stated last March that ?the current contract, which comes to an end this season, says Rangers and Celtic must play each other four times a season?.

However, yesterday he would not confirm or deny whether this was the case with the new agreement. Although Dunfermline are still considering a legal challenge in the belief they should be permitted to stay in the SPL, yesterday?s decision, which saw Dundee invited to fill the space vacated by Rangers, at least saw ?Club 12? removed from the fixture list.

Dundee are now due to end a seven-year exile from the SPL at Kilmarnock a fortnight on Saturday, but whether this match, or any other SPL fixture, will be shown on television is another question. Doncaster shed little light yesterday, although he did talk of a ?challenging situation? ahead as SPL clubs seek to cut their cloth in case the scenario outlined by both Doncaster and SFA chief executive Stewart Regan, who spoke of a ?16 million black hole in the game?s finances should Rangers re-start life as a Third Division club, come to pass.

?Certain contracts are not dependent on any particular team being in the division and there are certain contracts which could be,? is all Doncaster was prepared to say yesterday when pressed on the subject of the television deal with Sky. The SPL chief executive did reveal that he is speaking to Sky on a ?regular basis? and that he expects to be in intense negotiating-mode right up until the start of the

new league season, on 4 August. ?I?ve been in London for much of the past few weeks and I expect to be in London for much of the next few weeks,? he said. Dundee United chairman Stephen Thomspon, who was re-elected on to the SPL board yesterday, heaped the pressure on Doncaster?s shoulders. After emerging from yesterday?s SPL agm he pointed reporters in the direction of Doncaster, who he said ?has his job to do and we will leave him to get on with his job?. Doncaster has been left with a thankless task as he attempts to encourage the SPL?s sponsorship partners to retain faith in a league now bereft of one of its two main selling points.

Doncaster was granted some relief yesterday when Weatherseal announced their intention to honour a sponsorship agreement signed in June, for a six-figure sum. ?We?ve been inspired by the way in which clubs are embracing challenge and planning for the future,? said managing director Tony Reilly. Before Weatherseal had released this statement, Doncaster said: ?I?m not going to be drawn on where we are with any of our partners. When we?re in a position to give that indication then we will.

?We agreed terms on a new five-year deal with Sky and ESPN in relation to the live broadcast,? he added. ?There are currently two seasons remaining in respect to the Sport 5 agreement. We are in the last season of the Clydesdale Bank agreement. We?ve got something in the region of 15 or 20 different commercial partners that we?ll need to be talking with now and when we?re in a position to announce what the reality is then we?ll do that.?

To sum up the two articles, who knows what Sky will do. No one seems to know except sky who isn't telling anyone.

Football in this country is about to have its Hiroshima. The mismanagement of RFC has been laid bare quite spectacularly, but the hypocrisy that is rife in this country is breathtaking. That RFC lived beyond their means is indisputable but the baying mobs conveniently overlook that virtually every club in the country is similarly afflicted - HMFC's debts are eye-watering notwithstanding that they are mostly owed to Vlad's bank. How do you service/reduce that in the economic climate that is approaching? The game is in for a monumental nuking - it'll be a return to when we were younger and many of the teams in the "top flight" were part time. As for RFC we're fecked. Regan is actually playing into Green's hands with the insistence on the transfer embargo. He doesn't want to run a football club. They will shortly move to Admin 2 or a MVL which many of us believe was the plan all along. This makes Fud & Duffer's antics more understandable. The tragic thing is that it will ultimately come out that the club was acquired through fraud, but alas we will no longer be in existence. What's also tragic is that a multi-million pound business will die resulting in a couple of hundred job losses and nothing was done to prevent that.

This from a debate I was having with a friend of mine who I thought was one of the more sensible TTFKAR fans I tried asking what, in his opinion , should/could have been done to save them. Still waiting 6 hours later

Geoff Kilpatrick

Here's the question then - if Sky pull out would there be a customer backlash?

ToadKiller Dog

To sum up the two articles, who knows what Sky will do. No one seems to know except sky who isn't telling anyone.

I don't think the print media have got much right through this mess , they have been found wanting . As you say nobody knows out with Sky/Espn and the SPL what is likely to happen .

Have to say comments from Chairmen today did not sound like panic , the midden guy and the Caley guy seem to have calmed down and Killie who have maybe most in danger have not been screaming .

Guest oldcastlerock2012

And why should they? They are hardly going to contradict Doncaster going on about how much less Scottish football is now worth to Sky. They see an opportunity to secure the rights for less money!

Doncaster has obviously been to the Monty Python school of bargaining:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u75XQdTxZRc

Sky need to make their position clear very soon. I pay for sky/espn and one of the reasons I have it is for the SPL games. Granted this isn't the main reason. The main reason I have sky is for the NFL but if there is no SPL then I can't justify the monthly outlay for 4 months of NFL viewing, I'd rather just pay for NFL tv and watch all the games.

I would miss ESPN though, but with sky putting their prices up I'm paying over ?85 a month and this could be put to better use.

Will be interesting if Sky ditch the SPL and thousands of fans in Scotland therefore ditch Sky.

Fozzyonthefence

Sky need to make their position clear very soon. I pay for sky/espn and one of the reasons I have it is for the SPL games. Granted this isn't the main reason. The main reason I have sky is for the NFL but if there is no SPL then I can't justify the monthly outlay for 4 months of NFL viewing, I'd rather just pay for NFL tv and watch all the games.

I would miss ESPN though, but with sky putting their prices up I'm paying over ?85 a month and this could be put to better use.

Will be interesting if Sky ditch the SPL and thousands of fans in Scotland therefore ditch Sky.

You can actually pay to watch NFL on Sky and people actually do this in the UK? Seriously?!

A Boy Named Crow

Phew! Glad I'm not am arsehole. :thumbsup:

Glad I could rely on you all. :wub:

No no, you're defo an arsehole! :thumbsup:

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

Jimmy McNulty

May have been posted.

Interesting article aside from the "Glasgow Celtic" and "Glasgow Rangers" references:

Economist Article

Talks about how Rangers demise will be bittersweet for Celtic.

May have been posted.

Interesting article aside from the "Glasgow Celtic" and "Glasgow Rangers" references:

Economist Article

Given it is from the Economist, I actually thought it was a pretty poor article.

Geoff Kilpatrick

May have been posted.

Economist Article

The gist of the article was fine but the inaccuracies in the article :vrface:

That was the threat made on the steps of Ibrox to bomber Brown was it not?

I Wonder when Bomber will appear back out of the woodwork again :whistling:

Edited by jambosrbarry

I Wonder when Bomber will appear back out of the woodwork again :whistling:

Most of the Rangers Revolutionary Committee - Brown, Jardine etc etc will be spending more time painting the kitchen, watching the telly and mowing the lawn. Their sense of hopelessness in the current situation will lead them to alternative activities. If the Huns manage to get registered and put a team together, then these guys will turn up like the living dead to watch their team struggle in the fourth division.

I P Knightley

http://www.telegraph...l-with-Sky.html

Sky are not culpable in this. They negotiated a deal on the best terms they thought they could get. Doncaster (or his predecessors) bent over and took it without complaint as he (or they) were completely incompetent to do the job that he's been hired to do.

I'd love to be working for Sky and involved in negotiating the next deal. Doncaster will be absolutely pathetic in those meetings: the last deal depended on OF who you can't offer us for 3 more seasons; you've spent weeks bleating that there's no product without Rangers; so .... let's call it ?18.74 for the lot, shall we?

?Certain contracts are not dependent on any particular team being in the division and there are certain contracts which could be,? is all Doncaster was prepared to say yesterday when pressed on the subject of the television deal with Sky.

He just can't come out and say it, can he?

I don't know whether I've made it clear in previous posts on this thread but I believe that Neil Doncaster is criminally incompetent and a danger to the game.

kingantti1874

sky are very culpable in this, they generate nearly ?400m per annum in revenue from Scottish subscribers now want to renegotiate their already tragically bad tv deal after effects timely using that leverage to help force newco into the spl... arseholes they are the primary reason Scottish football is in this message.. that doesn't detract from how much of an arsehole Doncaster is.

Sky are not culpable in this. They negotiated a deal on the best terms they thought they could get. Doncaster (or his predecessors) bent over and took it without complaint as he (or they) were completely incompetent to do the job that he's been hired to do.

I'd love to be working for Sky and involved in negotiating the next deal. Doncaster will be absolutely pathetic in those meetings: the last deal depended on OF who you can't offer us for 3 more seasons; you've spent weeks bleating that there's no product without Rangers; so .... let's call it ?18.74 for the lot, shall we?

I don't know whether I've made it clear in previous posts on this thread but I believe that Neil Doncaster is criminally incompetent and a danger to the game.

Noticed Dungcaster's freudian slip ( may have been more) when pressed by Richard Gordon last night, he talked about the "Scottish Football Industry" which shows he is totally fixed on the financial aspect of the game.

The Mighty Thor

I said on this thread last night. Neil Doncaster should not be going into bat in any of the negotiations with 'commercial partners'. If i was a club chairman i'd be very nervous about letting someone of his very limited intelligence and ability negotiate a multi-million pound deal. Mind you many of the club chairmen have proven themselves to be equally as inept as Doncaster.

kingantti1874

the only reason doncasters is still in a job is because every was doing the spl clubs bidding... he's a puppet nothing more..fif the clubs wanted him out he'd be gone

From last night: Green said

"Without SFA membership, we can't play in the Third Division," said Green.

"They want to put some transfer embargo on us, but we can't have that as we don't have any players."

- eh? that sentence has no logic. They have some players, assuming they get their Licence . They can and should have the one year

transfer embargo ( and they better pay their 100,000 fine too)

What about our ?800,000?

Lastly I sense Green's backers, will asset strip if they can get away with it, failure to get their SFA licence would be a good enough reason.

Carl Spackler

Can we PLEASE keep Neil Doncaster well away from speaking to Sky? He should be out the door.

If he can't be sacked for whatever reason then get him suspended on full pay.

Diadora Van Basten

The first question should be how many sky sports customers will switch of now that rangers are no longer in the SPL. IMO this is very hard to predict but I suspect it will not be that many.

The next question would be how many sky sports customers will switch off if the SPL is not shown on sky. IMO this would probably be quite a few as behaviour breeds behaviour and sky pulling the plug would make Scottish fans also pull the plug.

This was the last deal. The SPL have the option to opt out of the deal so I guess SKY might have the same choice.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8152874.stm

Francis Albert

Classic Doncaster. Not prepared to talk about the future, when he has spent the last few months talking in very lurid terms about the future. And that pig in a poke of fast track reconstruction that the SFL clubs so wisely rejected now contained nothing definite about a bigger top flight (he is right, the weasel wording didn't, but that's not the impression they were giving a week ago). He must have a huge severance package if the SPL clubs are going to let him negotiate with Sky and the rest.

Edited by Francis Albert

whoosh! - off the table before you could bat an eyelid.........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18865842

If SFL clubs had voted Rangers in to SFL1 the fantasy extended league would have lasted a bit longer just to dangle the carrot.

Doncaster's behaviour will never change...and it is his lack of acknowledgement for fans wishes that mean there will never be an

acceptance of this man.

Edited by hmfc1440

Francis Albert

whoosh - off the table before you could bat an eyelid.........

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18865842

If SFL clubs had voted Rangers in to SFL1 the fantasy extended league would have lasted a bit longer just to dangle the carrot.

It might have lasted until Rangers were safely esconced in SFL1, maybe until they'd played their first game. Not a minute longer. Fortunately the SFL chairmen proved not to be the thick country bumpkins Regan and Doncaster assumed them to be.

Edited by Francis Albert

Carl Spackler

The first question should be how many sky sports customers will switch of now that rangers are no longer in the SPL. IMO this is very hard to predict but I suspect it will not be that many.

The next question would be how many sky sports customers will switch off if the SPL is not shown on sky. IMO this would probably be quite a few as behaviour breeds behaviour and sky pulling the plug would make Scottish fans also pull the plug.

Rangers fans won't turn Sky off. They'll want to watch the Saturday afternoon matinees, there's only so many times you can watch Goldfinger on ITV.

If Sky are contractually capable of doing so and were to leave the SPL high and dry in the short term then I would cancel my subscription there and then. Frankly the fact they've just asked for another ?2.50 a month to stick it straight in Mario Ballotelli's hip pocket is making me think of dumping them anyway.

Long term Scottish Football needs to sell its product directly. Sky are becoming less and less relevant for a number of reasons.

Carl Spackler

whoosh! - off the table before you could bat an eyelid.........

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18865842

Doncaster's behaviour will never change...and it is his lack of acknowledgement for fans wishes that mean there will never be an

acceptance of this man.

I can't put into words the disdain I have for Doncaster and all he represents.

Gregory House M.D.

That is absurd. You cannot buy history.

If you can buy someone else's history then I fancy a new one myself, preferably one where I shagged Goldie Hawn 20 years ago.

Alot of rangers fans did.

sovereign-rings.jpg

I'll get my coat.

I don't have a subscription to Sky and even if I did, it wouldn't be to watch the SPL. I could be wrong, but I'm sure I remember Scottish football existing before 1990.

Re-vamped Scotsport with Arthur Montford anyone? The return of Jim White and his natty wee moustache? (I draw the line at Gerry McNee though....)

Regardless, please don't let Doncaster anywhere near the negotiations.

Edited by WagonWheel

Record Sport understands the SFA want Rangers to accept sanctions ? including the 12-month transfer ban they received last season and a commitment to pay debts to other clubs ? before issuing the licence.

- now that 'Rangers' or Newco are a diddy team as far as revenue over the coming year is concerned, they will find they are no longer given the expected favourable treatment.

If they want to be 'Rangers' they have to accept the sanctions and rules.

Edited by Alva-Jambo

Well here is a thought make it 18 instead of 16.Its only 2 extra teams.3 leagues two consisting of 18 and the third league consisting of 10.Have 3 relegated from the top league each season top 2 promoted from the 2nd and then proper playoffs like in England between teams in postion 3 to 6 for the other top league place.1 team relegated from the 2nd and one promoted from the third.Spartans could also then get a place in the the league and maybe even my local team Preston who have also tried many times.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Sterling Archer

You can actually pay to watch NFL on Sky and people actually do this in the UK? Seriously?!

Some people like a league that punishes offenders and atleast attempts to maintain a competitive balance.

its a toughie, all those sky atlantic shows are just so damn good

You can subscribe to Sky without taking the sports package ?

I P Knightley

sky are very culpable in this, they generate nearly ?400m per annum in revenue from Scottish subscribers now want to renegotiate their already tragically bad tv deal after effects timely using that leverage to help force newco into the spl... arseholes they are the primary reason Scottish football is in this message.. that doesn't detract from how much of an arsehole Doncaster is.

But Sky have no duty of care to Scottish football. Their purpose is to make money for shareholders & they achieve that by making sales while keeping costs as low as possible - a task made easy by having a simpleton like Doncaster at the other end of the negotiating table.

You might as well argue that the BBC or ITV or BT or anyone else is to blame because they fail to put "TV money" into the Scottish game. The fact that the BBC put more money into Alan Hansen than they do Scottish football* is particularly galling and makes me rue the time Hansen stepped out in front of me and I swerved to avoid him.

*this may be a slight exaggeration but pound-for-pound it's bang on!

Record Sport understands the SFA want Rangers to accept sanctions ? including the 12-month transfer ban they received last season and a commitment to pay debts to other clubs ? before issuing the licence.

- now that 'Rangers' or Newco are a diddy team as far as revenue over the coming year is concerned, they will find they are no longer given the expected favourable treatment.

If they want to be 'Rangers' they have to accept the sanctions and rules.

They obviously can't count at Ibrox.

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/mccoist-ive-only-6-players-good-news-ally-youve-got-over-40-to-pick-from/#more-1550

I P Knightley

Noticed Dungcaster's freudian slip ( may have been more) when pressed by Richard Gordon last night, he talked about the "Scottish Football Industry" which shows he is totally fixed on the financial aspect of the game.

You're forcing me to be reasonable about the man (so are due me an apology) but I thought that that was his role - to ensure the commercial success of the Scottish Premier League? His lot look after the "product" - it's just that he's pathetic at doing it. That isn't a role that particularly requires in-depth knowledge of the game/competition but it needs someone strong in marketing and politically astute.

I P Knightley

Can we PLEASE keep Neil Doncaster well away from speaking to Sky? He should be out the door.

If he can't be sacked for whatever reason then get him suspended on full pay.

Or hit over the head with a shovel and buried in a shallow grave.

(that was cathartic)

You can subscribe to Sky without taking the sports package ?

I for one have never had SKY and so would not know if I am missing it, and I listen to 5 Live and Sportsound on Radio Scotland,

and go to football matches. A lot of us don't have SKY. I'd consider a package from some other provider.

I will not pay MURDOCH any of my money- ever -

since he started the SUN and moved to Wapping in the 80's. I suspect a lot of older Jambos are like me .

I Just got a text from a mate who normally gets things right saying Green is refusing to name his backers and as such they will not give them the Licence they need till he does, the problem for Green is he cant/and wont name them because if he does he wont get a licence so its lose lose for Mr Green.

This is why he has backed down and is saying he will acept all sanctions and fines he needs the licence but Regan and SFA Are now playing hardball to avoid another Craig Whyte situation, they are demanding to know where the money s coming from.

Green is now between a rock and a hard place, theres a lot more to come out the woodwork yet regards Greens Shady investors/backers. :down:

Edited by jambosrbarry

• Maple Leaf locked this topic