The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

...a bit disco

Thats my Mum !

I was bored.

Googled 'GIRFUY'.

Up she popped.

colinmaroon

Oh, please mods - ban that photy, please, please!

Not the kind of thing one wants to see when tucking into one's din-dins!

Re ticketus

nothing wrong with them being part of green's gang is there?

It's whyte and any other type of asset stripper, tax evader, creditor shafter that would be a problem

No?

Re ticketus

It's whyte and any other type of asset stripper, tax evader, creditor shafter that would be a problem

No?

The fact they were involved financially with Whyte could be seen as a problem if they are also involved with Green, it would depend on what level, if its purely for financing then I think they could get away with it, if ticketus have had anything to deal further up the chain at board or ownership levels then thats where problems could arise.

Edited by JJ's Barmy Army

I was bored.

Googled 'GIRFUY'.

Up she popped.

Pretty funny that if you google GIRFUY, the majority of pictures are Rangers related.

GIRFUY X2

...a bit disco

Pretty funny that if you google GIRFUY, the majority of pictures are Rangers related.

GIRFUY X2

thebeast19705jz.jpg

:lol:

Green running off to UEFA to try and reach an agreement on a payment schedule or the 3 mil owed in football debts is another sign that cash is very tight at Newco..... Still think odds are high they will in out of cash soon and go into Admin again.

A club with the revenue potential of Newco should not need to get the begging bowl out for such a small sum.

John McClure

cany wait till this thread knocks onto the next page, get away from that ******* photo

:muggy:

...a bit disco

fixed, just for you.

you have a bigoted bum lionpants.

Or...

Does his bum look bigoted in this?

:whistling:

...a bit disco

cany wait till this thread knocks onto the next page, get away from that ******* photo

Shouldnae have said that FB.

;)

Have to agree mate that is truly hideous. :yucky:

Edited by davjambo

Or...

Does his bum look bigoted in this?

:whistling:

i know it's entirely my fault but i think we should progress on from the subject of the lionpants bum.

bomber has been on the phone to the crab

1834:

FOOTBALL

John Brown has claimed he has the support of former Rangers captain Barry Ferguson in his bid to help supporters gain control of the Ibrox club.

Former player Brown, who coached Ferguson in the midfielder's early days at Ibrox, has been talking to the Blackpool player in recent days about his ongoing plans to front a consortium to buy out Sevco Scotland.

He said: "I have spoken to Barry and he has promised me that he is 100% behind me. There is no doubting his commitment and his enthusiasm for my deal. But I can assure everyone how excited Barry is to be given this opportunity to do something for the club he loves.

Harry Palmer

Martin Williams ?@Martin1Williams

#SFA CEO StewartRegan deletes Twitter acct: Said he saved tweets which potentially breach new laws against abusive comments on social media

Plod to be knocking on a few doors soon?

#SFA CEO StewartRegan deletes Twitter acct: Said he saved tweets which potentially breach new laws against abusive comments on social media

I'm bloody glad Doncaster doesn't have one, or I would be locked up for a long time.

I have been sending him daily emails asking if he has quit yet.

portobellojambo1

A fund raising friendly with Olympiakos? Does he not know about the Greek economy? Some boy Charlie Green!

Which simply shows he doesn't have a clue about the legalities of the situation, Sevco are not registered with the SFA, not only can they not play league football at the moment they are unable to participate in any friendly matches.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Hagar the Horrible

Re ticketus

No?

Absolutely nothing wrong, but their involvement is because they want their ?24m back which equate to their prima deal to get 100,000 season ticktes over 4 years, now as part owners(potentially) they could get a percentage of season tickets for eternity or until they sell up, which again equates to Newco not having investment money.

Bomber brown has stated he believes they hold the deeds of ibrox, wheras Green has provided proof to borwn that they do not????

But then if you were going to lend more money to somebody than you thought they could pay, you would want some sort of security would you not?

livingstonjambo

Hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is funny as anything

Giovanni going nuts.... :blink:

Edited by livingstonjambo

Well done to the old non existant gers who will go down in footballing history as having scored the biggest own goal the world has ever known.

...a bit disco

1834:

FOOTBALL

John Brown has claimed he has the support of former Rangers captain Barry Ferguson in his bid to help supporters gain control of the Ibrox club.

Former player Brown, who coached Ferguson in the midfielder's early days at Ibrox, has been talking to the Blackpool player in recent days about his ongoing plans to front a consortium to buy out Sevco Scotland.

He said: "I have spoken to Barry and he has promised me that he is 100% behind me. There is no doubting his commitment and his enthusiasm for my deal. But I can assure everyone how excited Barry is to be given this opportunity to do something for the club he loves.

That'll be this Barry Ferguson?

'Ex-skipper Barry Ferguson leads the list of players who received vast sums of cash over and above their normal salaries.

He pocketed ?2.49million, according to figures obtained by BBC Scotland.'

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2012/05/24/rangers-in-crisis-how-ibrox-stars-bosses-profited-from-ebt-scheme-which-helped-plunge-club-into-dire-straits-86908-23871290/

Wonder if he's given a donation to the value of his EBT 'earnings' to help 'the club he loves'?

Green running off to UEFA to try and reach an agreement on a payment schedule or the 3 mil owed in football debts is another sign that cash is very tight at Newco..... Still think odds are high they will in out of cash soon and go into Admin again.

This is exactly why I'm checking Twitter every flippin' five minutes.

Not for one second have I ever thought that any Phoenix Rangers would survive.

Those actual football fans of Govan have to form their own club, utterly unassociated with the past, rent Hampden and start again.

Only when Green/Whyte walks will they realize these truth.

tartofmidlothian

1834:

FOOTBALL

Hilarious.

Who's up for going down Tynie and waiting for Gary Locke so we can tell him we're going to buy Hearts. "Aye, good luck," he'll say as he hurries to his car. Then we can put out a statement with as much substance and point as Bomber's. "Lockey's 100% behind us!! There is no doubting his commitment and his enthusiasm for our deal!"

Fuds.

Hagar the Horrible

Green still has not declared his faceless cast of thousands, in which still who is Blue Pitch Holdings? they are 24% owners of newco yet nothing as to who they are, and green stated nobody holds more than 15%

Hmmmmmmmm

I hope the SFA force the fit and proper person test as promised as I bet there are some serious skeletons in greens consortium

I've ultimately been listening to the podcast from last nights Sportsound and ultimately noticed just how much Neil Doncaster says the word ultimately when talking. Ultimately it just makes me despise him even more and ultimately he needs to resign from his position asap

Captain Bubblebeard

Who taught that bellend to talk?! Terry Tibbs and Captain Kirk?!

Francis Albert

1834:

FOOTBALL

A couple of hundred miles behind you.

Hagar the Horrible

Fallen off this horse for the last few days or so due to work comitments but here is my take on the Zurich trip

Green has been of there to meet Uefa, who dont seem to know about this? yet Plue Pitch Holdings are from there "the 23% faceless owners of newco" and well as Zues the partent company of Octopus and oh Ticketus?????????

Did somebody see CW at an airport, can somebody confirm this?????

This is exactly why I'm checking Twitter every flippin' five minutes.

Not for one second have I ever thought that any Phoenix Rangers would survive.

Those actual football fans of Govan have to form their own club, utterly unassociated with the past, rent Hampden and start again.

Only when Green/Whyte walks will they realize these truth.

I Also agree this is the probable outcome they have to pay over 3 million just to get the licence plus SFA Have withheld the 900k due to them to pay us.

If hun fans boycot season ticket sales they have no income from Europe tv money will be sparce as in the 4th tier of football, there is just no income stream to support sevco.

Green is getting increasingly desperate to get the hun fans on board because he needs the season ticket money to survive.

Edited by jambosrbarry

tartofmidlothian

Apparently even as we speak, Newco are playing Airdrie at Murray Park. They're 2-0 up thanks to McLeod and Wallace.

GLAMOUR FRIENDLY!

He's proper mental.

Your not wrong, ECT was invented just for him, he's left the planet.

...a bit disco

Apparently even as we speak, Newco are playing Airdrie at Murray Park. They're 2-0 up thanks to McLeod and Wallace.

GLAMOUR FRIENDLY!

No SFA membership, no friendly.

Who thinks they might just get away with this though?

tartofmidlothian

Your not wrong, ECT was invented just for him, he's left the planet.

He almost got Saddam Hussein off, though. Apparently.

...a bit disco

so is this meeting still going on then??

its all gone quiet again

Twitter has NEVER been as quiet as its been today Bev!

its all gone quiet again

This meeting is about disclosure of the shady backers of Green SFA Playng hardball " Who are these people we demand to know who they are " SFA Are asking :whistling:

Now where have we heard these words before :blink:

Edited by jambosrbarry

Hagar the Horrible

its all gone quiet again

I dont know, but i do know that they have told hunco to provide further documents to satisfy the fit and proper person test

But Green has not been too keen on this so far as his people want to remain secret????? something to hide

Fruitcake..."he takes his hat off to the Sun newspaper".... :cornette:

Quoting "bouncing bombs" and "dambusters", sickening pandering to that lot

Feck him

tartofmidlothian

GLAMOUR FRIENDLY!

3-0 up now. Worldbeaters. This from Twitter:

Allen McDougall ?@AllenMcD

Rangers Starting line up tonight- Alexander Cole Broadfoot Hegarty Wallace Mitchell Hutton McLeod Crawford Bedoya Jig #loyal #goodguys

Regan said if I rejoin Twitter I expect to be parachuted into the twitter division one. :whistling:

Jam Tarts 1874

Fallen off this horse for the last few days or so due to work comitments but here is my take on the Zurich trip

Green has been of there to meet Uefa, who dont seem to know about this? yet Plue Pitch Holdings are from there "the 23% faceless owners of newco" and well as Zues the partent company of Octopus and oh Ticketus?????????

Did somebody see CW at an airport, can somebody confirm this?????

Zeus Capital are not the parent company of Octopus.

My response to that video can be summed up in emoticons:

:D:lol::woot:

Festival starts in 2 weeks Gio - get yersel up here. You'll make a fortune whilst the rest of the world laughs at you. :thumbsup:

brunoatemyhamster

19230882.jpg

jamboinglasgow

I dont know, but i do know that they have told hunco to provide further documents to satisfy the fit and proper person test

But Green has not been too keen on this so far as his people want to remain secret????? something to hide

It feels like when the committee met on their issue of bringing the game into disrepute, the big announcement came after 9pm, I think a massive announcement will come around the same time.

Rangers Starting line up tonight- Alexander Cole Broadfoot Hegarty Wallace Mitchell Hutton McLeod Crawford Bedoya Jig #loyal #goodguys

Liars, I am not playing for newco Rangers. My lawyers will speak to them... :whistling:

And poor Ally was just saying the other day he only had 6 players.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic