MAFIA: The Ba's Burst VI

Harry Palmer

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, is the general consensus that STS!/pullshapes just had a rush of blood to the head on day 1?

That's my feeling at least. I don't get why Geoff is carrying on going for the lynch here...?

The Stig seemed to vouch for Pullshapes, in between talking riddles. Now Geoff seems to be saying it was his plan to get lynched. Am I right in thinking he could have just changed his vote to Praha and saved himself? :wacko2:

Geoff Kilpatrick

That's my feeling at least. I don't get why Geoff is carrying on going for the lynch here...?

The whole point of this game is to suggest theories and use your brain.

i.e. think about it.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I appreciate the fact that it may very well be a mere rush of blood to the head. Happens to every one.

But in this scenario, Tits summed up the situation perfectly:-

Problem is he'll get mod-killed anyway and with nothing much to go on we could potentially take down 2 townies in one night.

Yet pullshapes disregarded this piece of logic?

Thinking out loud here.

I appreciate the fact that it may very well be a mere rush of blood to the head. Happens to every one.

But in this scenario, Tits summed up the situation perfectly:-

Yet pullshapes disregarded this piece of logic?

Thinking out loud here.

:interesting:

I'll have a think over this tomorrow while I'm coding and see what I come up with.

Currently learning towards voting for Geoff, but you have made me consider Pullshapes.

Well Geoff is not acting like he would when he's cop or doc

My guess is he's a goon deliberately going for attention to deflect from his mates

Geoff Kilpatrick

My guess is he's a goon deliberately going for attention to deflect from his mates

And your defence of shapes is exactly what you do when a fellow goon is in trouble.

And your defence of shapes is exactly what you do when a fellow goon is in trouble.

This is all a tangled web of confusion to me now... :(

Sleep, then I'll try and untangle it a bit.

Could be 2 things really, Geoff could still be raging at Pullshapes or Geoff could be the cop with his hint about the assasain not killing him, especially as we know the cop knows who the assasain is.

vote Stig

I'm guessing Mr Nice was targeted by goons night one and killed last night and a reverse BS rule points at Stiggy

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

1. Wedge Antilles

2. Stevietits

3. Geoff

6. Malky

7. Lionel Richie

8. hp88

10. seats

11. Rudi Skacel

12. yvonnejambo Killed by assassin.

13. pompey

14. HmfcAndy

15. Dunks Killed by assassin (goon).

17. Dandyman

18. Mr Nice Killed by goons.

19. Thy Stig

22. Shake Twist Stomp! / pullshapes

23. peterhmfc

24. jambosean75

25. Praha

69. Beverley

vote Stig

I'm guessing Mr Nice was targeted by goons night one and killed last night and a reverse BS rule points at Stiggy

There's a reverse BS rule now too? Nobody covered that in the last game when I asked about BS.

Geoff could have changed his vote from Peter to Praha, and Malky defended the logic of not voting for anyone other than Praha to Pullshapes. Neither act seems goonly to me. If one or other..or both is :o ....my hat is off for a magnificent bit of brinkmanship.

So, was Pullshapes bluffing, double-bluffing, triple-bluffing, a goon, or just a bit mental in the head?

I'm inclined to look elsewhere for a goon in the meantime.

Pullshibbees is on the piss so half a chance she'll be on later and spill. In any event I'm off to bed happy hunting folks

If the cop investigates the player below its entirely plausible a goon may hit the player above

Intriguing theory...

As I understood it the cop investigated the player below so that the masons knew who they were after the first night. Since being killed by the goons wouldn't stop that investigation (at least it didn't last game when Geoff got whacked by the goons) it seems pointless to whack the player above if you're the goons because it won't achieve anything. At least not on the first night anyway, maybe on the second night if one of the goons has been spotted.

That said, I've got nothing to go on here except the back and forth with Geoff and Pullshapes which could be an elaborate goon ruse.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Pullshibbees is on the piss so half a chance she'll be on later and spill. In any event I'm off to bed happy hunting folks

:pleasing:

Intriguing theory...

As I understood it the cop investigated the player below so that the masons knew who they were after the first night. Since being killed by the goons wouldn't stop that investigation (at least it didn't last game when Geoff got whacked by the goons) it seems pointless to whack the player above if you're the goons because it won't achieve anything. At least not on the first night anyway, maybe on the second night if one of the goons has been spotted.

That said, I've got nothing to go on here except the back and forth with Geoff and Pullshapes which could be an elaborate goon ruse.

It's worth a gamble end of day one and you're a goon with a doubt over player above you.

Surprised nobody else has mentioned the goons killing Mr Nice after being thwarted by the doc night one, thought it might have opened up some debate.

Really going to bed now

That is absolute bollocks and you know it, I kindly ask you to find a previous game where I have even made half as much of an effort to protect a Mason or goon when I am roled

Fact is if I was a goon, and shapes was one too and she did what she did last night I would let her rot as the win is more important than keeping everyone alive, ask anyone I've been a goon with in the past

I'm now willing to 100% guarantee the town has nothing to lose by lynching you, if wrong I'll gladly take the assassin's last bullet

vote geoff

I'm finding it hard to suspect The Stig. Would a goon be so obvious as to protect a fellow goon openly, as he protected/vouched for Pullshapes? Of course it could be a ploy.

I'm going to take a punt for now and

Vote hp88

I'm now willing to 100% guarantee the town has nothing to lose by lynching you, if wrong I'll gladly take the assassin's last bullet

vote geoff

:o

Geoff Kilpatrick

That is absolute bollocks and you know it, I kindly ask you to find a previous game where I have even made half as much of an effort to protect a Mason or goon when I am roled

Fact is if I was a goon, and shapes was one too and she did what she did last night I would let her rot as the win is more important than keeping everyone alive, ask anyone I've been a goon with in the past

vote geoff

:laugh:

Pish! Malky, there was a game where you and I were in a goon team and you went in to bat on my behalf because I had a fecking death wish!

In this game I am quite happy to have a death wish because I already know a number of innocent people. :smuggy:

And by doing that, it allows me to smoke out dodgy behaviour whilst leaving my two compadres under the radar.

HI BOYS. I am a townie and if you think otherwise you are a sheeeep following a. Goon. Yes a. Goobn. One. Starting this opuile on.

Geoff Kilpatrick

HI BOYS. I am a townie and if you think otherwise you are a sheeeep following a. Goon. Yes a. Goobn. One. Starting this opuile on.

I smell shite!

Woo vote all the goons and the assassin woo game over your all dead :) am I bitter? Am I a wee bit tipsy? Will answer these questions sometime when I wake up again woooo

Geoff Kilpatrick

Aye coming from you ya pleb!

You're pished. Go to bed. I know you aren't a goon.

Ok, I am more confused than a very confused thing. I kind of made some assumptions which seemed quite logical. Unfortunately, the goons whacking Mr Nice abd Geoff squaring up to everyone and anyone has thrown me completely. I think I know at least one person to trust based on my own crazy logic so will for the moment

Vote Wedge

Geoff Kilpatrick

For **** sake would folk please stop voting for me for no reason it's becoming tiresome.

No probs

unvote Wedge Antilles

vote TheStig

:laugh:

Pish! Malky, there was a game where you and I were in a goon team and you went in to bat on my behalf because I had a fecking death wish!

In this game I am quite happy to have a death wish because I already know a number of innocent people. :smuggy:

And by doing that, it allows me to smoke out dodgy behaviour whilst leaving my two compadres under the radar.

But not to the same degree Geoff (nowhere near) which is the point I'm making

All this pish about shapes is letting other folk slide by without attention

Geoff Kilpatrick

But not to the same degree Geoff (nowhere near) which is the point I'm making

All this pish about shapes is letting other folk slide by without attention

And I've cleared her from being a goon (note the emphasis).

Now, I can play this game two ways - lurk and react, or muddy waters. I'd rather muddy waters so that people justify their existence.

So, justify your innocence.

Feck off :lol:

The fact that I've spent the last day or so painting a big target on my back if I was wrong proves me as ungoonly imo

Personally now I'm more interested in Rudi now as he wasthe one who came in late to vote shapes even when most other folk were wavering a bit

unvote Geoff

Vote Rudi

Night stuff.....

The Doc saved someone...

The Cop went looking at someone....they could be anything.

The Goons were out too....

Mr Nice- Townie was killed by the Goons.

shit wasn't expecting that when I logged in this morning :down:

Right dont have a clue who is a goon going to hold off voting for now until I have a good read over the last couple of pages

Right probably completely wrong but this is my goon list

Peterhmfc

Rudi skacel

Lionel richie

As I say probably completely wrong lol

Archived