MAFIA: The Ba's Burst VI

Harry Palmer

4 Goons

Cop

Doc

3 Masons

Assassin

10 Vanilla Townies

The cop investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Masons. I will only post a positive or negative on the thread with no name.

The doc can nominate one player a night to save. He can not nominate the same person 2 nights running.

The goons nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

Assassin With no affiliation, just likes to kill people 3 kills throughout the game, wins the game if he is the last remaining roled player

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, Assassin in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed.

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 10pm on Friday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Thereafter I will try and make it 24hr turnarounds.

MODS: Please sticky....

Everyone should have a PM but if you don't then please PM me.. :ninja:

PLAYERS:

1. Wedge Antilles

2. Tits

3. Geoff

6. Malky

7. Lionel Richie

8. hp88

10. seats

11. Rudi Skacel

12. yvonnejambo

13. pompey

14. HmfcAndy

15. Dunks

17. Dandyman

18. Mr Nice

19. Thy Stig

22. Shake Twist Stomp! (pullshapes)

23. peterhmfc

24. jambosean75

25. Praha

69. Beverley

GAME ON! :thumbsup:

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

BTW, I'm at work so quick post now to say the usual Day 1 stuff, i.e. I'm a townie and I would use BS but I can't so I won't.

Ok can anyone tell me how I can bold votes from iPhone? I will be down in ed all weekend so laptop less

Harold really doesn't want you in this game Peter :rofl:

I know. <_<

Crap game anyway, and Neighbours was moderately disappointing, and often detatched from the common reality it set out to both expose and dramatise.

Hmmmppphhh!

:sob:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Toilet break!

:interesting: about the PM. I got one to confirm my townie status. Am I special or is Peter special?

Going to say hello all and night all, also as I might not be on before deadline im going to vote pullshapes

Watching the Murray match after work so might go on a while.

Also If I could id use BS but I cant

Rudi lovess a good pullshapes vote :lol:

Right back at ya son

Vote Rudi Skacel

And I would use BS if I could but I can't.

Quick post before I go to bed. Having learned from last game I'll post the usual 1st day stuff:

I would use BS, but I can't.

Looking forward to the crazy theorising, don't think it's going to do much for my uni work output though :P

Meantime Vote Pullshapes

Evening all and thanks for setting up Mr Harold Sir thumbsup.gif

Obviously I'd use BS, but would feel bad with Boof not actually playing sad.gif

Early days yet, so ....

Vote Praha for no reason whatsoever thumbsup.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

Lunchtime!

Since I'm not special according to Malky, I'll use my franchise as follows: -

vote peter_HMFC

That is all for now.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Innis-Gunn.jpg

biggrin.gif

Nice choice, Dunks. thumbsup.gif

I'll have a shot of absinthe please Shake Twist Stomp!

And I'll place my vote.

Vote Praha.

Drink's on your table Dunks!

Lionel...

3010911-813848-green-shot-of-absinthe-isolated-on-white.jpg

Take it easy mind or you'll be dancing on the ceiling... :teehee:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Barkeep! I'll have a Wobbly Areola please.

The closest you're gonna get is a slippery nipple probably. laugh.gif

For tits...

Did you milk a Kangaroo for that shit? You're no Boof.

Maybe an Engorged Mammary will be more within your capabilities. Google image that and report back with your findings :ermm:

Think Boof has probably been busy building a galley, before preparing to burn it....

Maybe to do with vikings or something. :ninja:

Votes...

Pullshapes-2

Praha-2

Beverley-1

Rudi-1

Tits-1

Peter-1

:thumbsup:

Archived