MAFIA: The Ba's Burst VI

Harry Palmer

I'm more than happy to be investigated if i've not already been

Agree with the assassin thing tho as we really shouldn't be losing this with just one goon left and the doc and cop still in game

vote pullshapes

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking out Pullshapes is pointless. She has zero chance of taking out all the roled players, and it is giving the goon a free kill.

Vote Dandyman

How many more for a lynch? Lets just hope you dont take out the cop or doc tonight then

I'm not using my last bullet tonight if there's a lynch.

Harold will be resting the jelly belly. Are you going to put us out of our misery Dandy? Or do I need to set the alarm in the morning?

Harold will be resting the jelly belly. Are you going to put us out of our misery Dandy? Or do I need to set the alarm in the morning?

Not really my place tbh i'm not heading to bed yet sitting watching shark night and like that film I feel like i've been thown to the sharks lol

woooo

oh FFS! is a goon not even safe asleep in his own bed these days? :verymad:

Shocking performance, I hang my head in shame at the lameness of the goons on this one :unsure:

woooo

Morning...

Dandyman- townie was lynched.

I go to bed and when I wake up you've lynched a townie :facepalm:

(just to clarify, I've been to the gym and back, I don't wake up at 11pm on a Monday...)

So can I vote again? Is there another updated player list?

You can, but not right now, it's still night, waiting for the roled players to pm Harold.

(just to clarify, I've been to the gym and back, I don't wake up at 11pm on a Monday...)

AM :facepalm: I never get up at 11pm...

since when were you modkilled for missing 1 vote???

i posted a few times, and as i forgot to vote before going to work yesterday, all i did was miss the 1 vote????

wooo

Come on assassin, where's yer nads, take yer final shot....... ;)

wooo

The assassin doesn't have any nads :mellow:

since when were you modkilled for missing 1 vote???

i posted a few times, and as i forgot to vote before going to work yesterday, all i did was miss the 1 vote????

Dont think you posted either.

Sorry for the delay...

The Doctor saved someone.

The Cop found someone good.

The Goon chose their target.............

Rudi Skacel- Cop is deid.

The Assassin kept their bullet.

Right then Masons,

I'm guessing you got the Intel from Rudi, which one of Tits, Peter and myself did he investigate, because one of the others I think is the goon, surely?

Right so once we find out who the cop investigated they can be added to the trust list. That leaves a 50/50 chance of getting a goon...go for the lynch...get it right and the game is over...get it wrong and I'll use my last bullet to get them or if the goons then kill me then we'll know who the last one is anyway so the town can go for the lynch...win/win :jjyay:

Right so once we find out who the cop investigated they can be added to the trust list. That leaves a 50/50 chance of getting a goon...go for the lynch...get it right and the game is over...get it wrong and I'll use my last bullet to get them or if the goons then kill me then we'll know who the last one is anyway so the town can go for the lynch...win/win :jjyay:

Or... if we accidentally get the doc, then you kill one mason, the goon kills the other mason. Then we lynch the goon, you win.

:stare:

:conspiracy:

Archived