MAFIA: The Ba's Burst VI

Harry Palmer

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why vote for Praha when we know he's probably going to get mod-killed for not posting soon?

Surely it'd be better to choose someone else so that we can make the best use of each lynch session?

... highly suspicious in my book.

Also, pullshapes (STS!) last minute vote change, why were you trying to save Geoff?

By my reckoning you're either masons or goons. Since I'd rather take a chance at getting rid of a goon than a total stab in the dark I'm going to go for:

Vote Pullshapes

On an unrelated note, Pompey what's wrong with going for the tie? I remember that I got lambasted last game for changing my vote so that it didn't go to tie and lynched someone that I had suspicions of (who unfortunately was a townie)... Forgive me being a noob but what is the correct option?

(edit: Just a disclaimer, I've only just got back from a night-out on the lash and consumed my subway so this may be all complete nonsense when I read it over in the morning)

I posted while I was drink?

:facepalm:

AND VOTED?!?!

Unvote Pullshapes

Once my head starts to feel a little bit more normal I'm going to have a proper read through here and come up with some sober conclusions.

P.S. How the hell did I manage to get away with no spelling mistakes? (Achievement if ever there was one)

busy day today so might not be home in time for the karaoke later

i think i saw the hidden message and i think pullshapes was a dafty with the voting, but not so sure on the goonishness yet.

haven't made my usual vote so probably should just to get it out the way

vote yvonne

i'll try and pop in later on, but just in case i don't there is my vote for today

Had time to look over the posts from last night now...

Vote Pullshapes(STS)

It's even more suspicious that you seem to be openly outing a possible cop.

Why would you do that?!?!

Mr nice I was a goon on my first games way back when the hero games started, it is usually completely random so you are just as like a goon and anyone else

Mr nice I was a goon on my first games way back when the hero games started, it is usually completely random so you are just as like a goon and anyone else

ok. Just assumed new players a given an easy role to get to grips with the game - still no goon though :thumbsup:

ok. Just assumed new players a given an easy role to get to grips with the game - still no goon though :thumbsup:

If anything I find the newer goons the hardest to spot. HMFC Andy was really hard to find in the last game. Only really lynched him by luck at the end...

If anything I find the newer goons the hardest to spot. HMFC Andy was really hard to find in the last game. Only really lynched him by luck at the end...

Had my suspicions about him for quite some time ebfore he was found out. I was thinking he had a running idea of posting a lot during the start, then keeping a low head in the later stages. I was right. :)

:yas:

Had my suspicions about him for quite some time ebfore he was found out. I was thinking he had a running idea of posting a lot during the start, then keeping a low head in the later stages. I was right. :)

:yas:

:interesting:

I will keep that in mind for this game.

Was more being left as the only goon than a set out plan peter

When you were found out, did you not admit that it was your agenda though?

**** Non Game Related Post ****

I'm on the Red train...

Geoff will be on the shite train...

One of us will be in a world of hurt in 13hrs and 20mins.

**** Non Game Related Post End ****

Scouse arsehole! Enjoy your bin dipping!

:jjyay:

:greggy:

The mod is a Dick.

I will disregard this abuse... :)

De Gay is a shite goalie. Thought he was going to do a Hibs and be subbed at HT.

Disappointed Liverpool didn't go full steam ahead upon him in the 2nd half. Was there for the taking. :)

*** Non-game post.***

Blain knows a world of hurt....

***Non-game stuff ends. ***

I think non game related posts are exceeding related posts vote all of you who are deflecting away from the game :)

I'm not sure what to make of the STS/Geoff fiasco.

Don't know why Geoff didn't just save himself.

I'll vote later.

Hp88...wasn't trying to out the cop, if you read my post you would see I was responding to rudis post which he edited right after he posted it. I'm not a goon guys.

I don't think pullshapes (or whatever) is a goon either. I remember in the last game there was heavy suspicion on her at one point, she survived to the end and was proved to be a townie.

I don't think changing her post at the last minute makes her a goon, partcularly when she was only doing it to get rid of someone who wasn't playing. There's usually quite a few people who change their vote a the last minute, I don't see why this is anything different.

People suspect me because I don't hide away. And I do stupid things like I did last night but not because I'm a goon, because my brain turns to mush!

Well apart from maybe seeing a couple of clues which makes me sort of trust 2 people, I have no clue so will leave my vote where it is and I'm out tonight for few drinks so won't be on till late tonight or tomoorw so fingers crossed we get a good night :)

Sticking with my vote, think a vote for someone who is suspicious is probably better than voting for someone at random and then still having someone I suspect in the game...

EDIT:

Actually I am. Looking back, Pullshapes only changed her vote after Geoff told her she was an idiot. If they were goons/masons, they'd be able to do that over pm, right?

So, plucking someone out from those that haven't been voted for, I'm going to:

unvote pullshapes

Vote Bev

Final answer.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Checking in for the evening.

Will browse todays comings and goings while making soup for my tea.

gonna stick with my vote from last night and vote pullshapes for her last minute vote change.

dodgy thing to do on the first night.

Votes....

Shake-4

Pomp-2

Yvonne-1

Malky-1

Sean-1

Mr Nice-1

Billions to vote and you can rabbit on about.

:greggy:

Actual votes:

Pullshapes - 4

Andy - 1

Pompey - 2

Sean - 1

Nice - 1

Bev - 1

Malky - 1

True..

Brighton score...roond ye twins.

Archived